Karnak Runs The Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
HOW FAR CAN THE INHUMAN GET.........1 DAY REST BETWEEN MATCHES.....1. US.AGENT 2. IRON FIST 3.BLACKPANTHER 4.DAREDEVIL 5. BATMAN 6.CAPTAIN AMERICA 7.SPIDERMAN

King_Mungi
Karnak is the man and he beats them all.

JOE NUNEZ
NOT SPIDERMAN!!!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
NOT SPIDERMAN!!!

You don't think he could beat Spider-Man? He's found a weakness against Vision even when he was intangible.

JOE NUNEZ
WOW,I did not know that.

Warmonger
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Karnak is the man and he beats them all.

Co-Sign. Honestly These guys shouldn't even challange him. Spiderman might be his biggest worry but barely.

Tulika
They could try teaming up against Karnak, and I'd still give it to the Inhuman 7/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
HOW FAR CAN THE INHUMAN GET.........1 DAY REST BETWEEN MATCHES.....1. US.AGENT 2. IRON FIST 3.BLACKPANTHER 4.DAREDEVIL 5. BATMAN 6.CAPTAIN AMERICA 7.SPIDERMAN

Iron Fist or T'Challa stop him

llagrok
2 and 7 are hard :/

JasonK4
Stops at Black Panther.

llagrok
Black Panther with vibranium suit?

TricksterPriest
You don't think he could beat Spider-Man? He's found a weakness against Vision even when he was intangible.

blink Is that in his respect thread? How did he do that?

Acrosurge
Karnak can take a majority over every character here, with the exception of Spider-Man. Even still, Karnak could defeat Spider-Man, IMO, but not for a majority. Spider-Man's stats and spider-sense through the balance in his favor.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
blink Is that in his respect thread? How did he do that?

That was in alternate universe.

However, they Vision state that Karnak has the ability to find weaknesses in everything. So he had the same powers obviously. Karnak didn't even hit Vision btw, just touched his spot

<.<

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
That was in alternate universe.

However, they Vision state that Karnak has the ability to find weaknesses in everything. So he had the same powers obviously. Karnak didn't even hit Vision btw, just touched his spot

<.<
Actually I'm pretty sure it was 616 Karnak and Vision.

Anyway, Karnak actually vibrated his hand at the proper speed to make contact with Vision...
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4471/avengersv1ann1229yq3.jpg.

darthgoober
And for those who are interested, here's a link to Karnak's respect thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t464155.html

King_Mungi
heh! love reading old posts of yours

darthgoober
heh! love reading old posts of yours
Who? And if you're talking about me, why?

King_Mungi
"Yours" as in my posts

darthgoober
"Yours" as in my posts
Ah....I see.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually I'm pretty sure it was 616 Karnak and Vision.

Anyway, Karnak actually vibrated his hand at the proper speed to make contact with Vision...
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4471/avengersv1ann1229yq3.jpg.

Damn that's pretty impressive.

I think Karnak doesn't get alot of respect on this forum because he's lost to Black panther twice.

And of course, the majority of this forum believes black panther isn't that good, or isn't that fast, sooooo, ABC logic dictates that Karnak would lose to most top tier street levelers out there. since black panther isn't that good.

Sad I know.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Damn that's pretty impressive.

I think Karnak doesn't get alot of respect on this forum because he's lost to Black panther twice.

And of course, the majority of this forum believes black panther isn't that good, or isn't that fast, sooooo, ABC logic dictates that Karnak would lose to most top tier street levelers out there. since black panther isn't that good.

Sad I know.
Yeah I agree. I've heard a couple of people bring up his being one shotted by Black Panther, but none of them ever stop to think whether or not that makes sense when you consider that he's taken full on shots from guys like Gorgon and Blackbolt(both of which far exceed BP in strength). They ALSO don't consider that Black Panther also got a win against Crystal in one of the issues he fought Karnak(and I won't even bring up his armlock against the Surfer).

llagrok
I was thinking of this incident.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Exiles_25_p13.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Exiles_25_p14.jpg

Battlehammer
finding a weak spot and actaully hitting it are two different things

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Battlehammer
finding a weak spot and actaully hitting it are two different things

Which I don't see to be a problem, as we all know Spider-Man's track record against skilled martial artist isn't the greatest

Battlehammer
Which I don't see to be a problem, as we all know Spider-Man's track record against skilled martial artist isn't the greatest
niether is karnaks lol

Apolloknight
niether is karnaks lol

Who has he lost to besides panther?

Then ask yourself if any other skilled martial artist has won EVERY fight they have been in.

redhotrash
I swear no one ever reads these gauntlet scenarios before posting. Karnak gets 1 frigging day of rest between the fights. Hows he going to feel a day after fighting Iron Fist? Ok, keeping that in mind, now put him against 5 more world class fighters including one of DC's very best and Marvel's very best. Then finish it off on day 7 against someone with superfast reflexes and who can lift over 20 tons. Yeah Karnak sure as hell isnt clearing this. Factoring in fatigue and broken bones, I'd be surprised if he beats Captain America after what would certainly be a rough fight with Batman.

llagrok
niether is karnaks lol

Shang Chi's got his ass kicked by a dragon :/

He's still one of the more skilled martial artists in the Marvel verse.

Battlehammer
Shang Chi's got his ass kicked by a dragon :/

He's still one of the more skilled martial artists in the Marvel verse.
actaully shang-chi beat the dragon............also it a dragon............

llagrok
actaully shang-chi beat the dragon............also it a dragon............

Not in Widsom #4

Battlehammer
Not in Widsom #4
is that recent?

also losing to a dragon is not that big of a deal..........a dragon is very powerful..........

llagrok
is that recent?

also losing to a dragon is not that big of a deal..........a dragon is very powerful..........

Very recent.

Apolloknight
a dragon is very powerful..........

Depends on the writer.

Battlehammer
Very recent.
oh becuase back in the day he defeatd one

redhotrash
Either way, Karnak loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.