Thanos with the HOTU + Adam Warlock with IG run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
1. Galactus 100% and worldship + Heralds
2. Cube Beings
3. Phoenix avatars
4. The Celestials
5. Death,Eternity,Infinity
6. Abraxas,Entropy
7. The Infinites
8. LT and his homies (Ego,chaos,order etc.)
9. Phoenix Force fully manifested into an avatar,Pre-recon Beyonder
10. TOAA

How far do they get?

Rewmac
this thread is unnecessary thanos wit hotu all ready destroyed the marvel universe with all characers in it

Mider
he'd get to pre reconned beyonder, and the full PF and then lose, he may have been able to destroy the MU but Beyonder had the ability to destroy the multiverse hundreds of times over thats how high his power level was hundreds of times the power of the multiverse combined into one single dude, and since the PF is megaversal she would win, i have no idea were the HOTU's powers came from they say the power supreme how can this be TOAA if id hope TOAA is stronger i mean he made the PF and she is megaversal anyway the reason i bring that up is cause HOTU died when thanos remade the universe expending all his power but it was taken back by whoever it first belonged to thats why im not sure if its from TOAA or who i know that the presance can make a multiverse just snapping his fingers cause the brothers combined can as well.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mordum
1. Galactus 100% and worldship + Heralds
2. Cube Beings
3. Phoenix avatars
4. The Celestials
5. Death,Eternity,Infinity
6. Abraxas,Entropy
7. The Infinites
8. LT and his homies (Ego,chaos,order etc.)
9. Phoenix Force fully manifested into an avatar,Pre-recon Beyonder
10. TOAA

How far do they get?

THOTU would demoslih all, TOAA himself would have to come to stop him.

Mider
i dont see how Pre Reconned Beyonder has more power then one multiverse even more then 100 multiverses beyond that HOTU seemed only to be able to recreate ONE multiverse, not many.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.