Darth Traya runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
0)TK421
1)ROTS Anakin and Obi wan
2)Darth Maul and Count Dooku
3)Mace and Yoda
3)The remaining PT Jedi Council members
5)Ulic/Cay Qel Droma, Don Toneeta
6)DE Luke and Sidious
7)Freedon Nadd
8)Ludo Kressh
9)The Dark (Lady?) makes it through!

Gamblor
Uhh... specify the instakill (its uses, etc)

tdtd
I doubt she'd make it past 3.

zephiel7
Oh, we'll assume she can Insta as much as she wants. The game never did state a limit to its uses.

tdtd
Yea but what's to say Mace and Yoda don't have the power to stop it, or even give her the chance? She won't make it past 3.

Illustrious
2 will give her trouble, her saber skills are probably not up to par enough to stop both Maul and Dooku.

I doubt she gets past 3.

tdtd
Wow, me and Illustrious actually agree on something.

zephiel7
I personally think she can instantkill mace and yoda and keep it going...

When she reaches DE Sids, she is going to face some trouble... possibly lose. At Nadd, she will most likely lose. When or rather if she reaches Ludo Kressh, she will die...

tdtd
I don't think Mace or Yoda would give her the opportunity to hit her instakill.

zephiel7
Originally posted by tdtd
I don't think Mace or Yoda would give her the opportunity to hit her instakill.

We can't be completely sure about that... but Traya did (or was able to)slap three Jedi masters to the floor, granted none of them were stronger than Mace or Yoda. I say she can make it past three without much difficulty.

Darth Traya
This is an idiotic gauntlet. Putting Mace and Yoda at three is just silly.

I personally think that she either dies at three, or just sneaks through. If so, she probably makes it to six, where she dies.

Faunus
Either 2 or 3 take her.

Darth Traya
I'd say that she get past two. She can take out Maul with relative ease, but Dooku? Dooku will prove to be a very tough opponent for her. So, she could die at two, or she gets past them and dies at three.

Maestro
Threads pretty unfair, should give Traya a partner, perhaps the exile.

DarthBanevv
Traya will have trouble at two with Dooku and possibly wins. But at three she dies.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Maestro
Threads pretty unfair, should give Traya a partner, perhaps the exile.

Traya and the Exile (sans "plot-device" instakill) still never demonstrated the saber mastery to top Yoda and Mace.

Honestly, when was the instakill quantified. She sure didn't instakill Nihilus and Sion.

Wesker
Both Sion and Nihilus got knowledge from the same source that she did, and Nihilus is of a nature where he can't be force drained or cut off.

Also, in the end she dominated Atris and Sion pretty damn easily.

But really, if she squeaks by number three I'd be surprised.

And Don Toneeta is a forcegod.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Wesker
Both Sion and Nihilus got knowledge from the same source that she did, and Nihilus is of a nature where he can't be force drained or cut off.

Also, in the end she dominated Atris and Sion pretty damn easily.

But really, if she squeaks by number three I'd be surprised.

And Don Toneeta is a forcegod.

That's kind of flimsy then. The power "with no defense" only works on those who have gotten knowledge from a different source.

Realistically yes, if she gets by 3, it'd be a surprise.

Wesker
Erm, what I'm pointing out is that she may have not used it on them because they had knowledge of it. And the "attack against which there is no defense" isn't even defined.

darthsith19
Originally posted by zephiel7
0)TK421
1)ROTS Anakin and Obi wan
2)Darth Maul and Count Dooku
3)Mace and Yoda
3)The remaining PT Jedi Council members
5)Ulic/Cay Qel Droma, Don Toneeta
6)DE Luke and Sidious
7)Freedon Nadd
8)Ludo Kressh
9)The Dark (Lady?) makes it through!
0. OMG
1. Uses Instikill and they die or just doesn't use Instikill and beats the shit outta them.
2. See above
3. Allright, here she'd have to use Instikill to win. No reason she wouldn't make it past here, no way Mace and Yoda could stop her Instikill.
4. They stand no chance if Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin arn't there.
5. Hmm, well, I suppose if one of them knows how to block Force Drain...
6. Luke gets WTF pwnd and then Sidious doesn't stand a chance.
7. Well now, surely he has some kind of instikill of his own and pwnd Traya.
8. See above.
9. Who
10. .

Seriously, she was a master of Force Drain, which she used to kill Jedi Masters Vrook Lamar, Kavar, Zez-Kai Ell and, later, dozens of Sith Assassins instantaneously and simultaneously. She could use Force Cloak, Breath Control, and predicted the death of Jango Fett at the hands of Mace Windu nearly 4,000 years later, in a prophecy relating to the fate of the Mandalorians.

Darth Traya
Please don't copy and paste from wikipedia. It makes you look like an ass. It is possible that she killed the Sith assassins, we we don't know. And the last part is irrelevant...

tdtd
I personally find Darth Traya sexy but hey, to each his own.

Darth_Glentract
Probably 3. If not, there is no way she will defeat Ulic in round five. If Artoo decides to help her with Ulic and she makes it past, then the DE teams pwns her.

tdtd
Artoo can take this himself.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Please don't copy and paste from wikipedia. It makes you look like an ass. It is possible that she killed the Sith assassins, we we don't know. And the last part is irrelevant...
That's not from wikipedia. And being able to see four thousand years into the future means alot, it proves how strong she is with the Force.

zephiel7
I say Traya could pull an instant kill on Yoda and Windu.

I think she can make it to the DE team. If her instantkill can affect DE Luke and Sidious she gets pwnt by Freedon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.