why does....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
why does my small kitten turn into a giant tiger every time i give him a bath... he has fleas.... and if you want ill post pics of my new injuries cry

AC/DC'S_LVR
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm mabe its bi-polar

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR

laughing

AC/DC'S_LVR
nuff said nuff said-X-Play

Fox13
but the thing is evil!!!!! im telling you, that thing just gave me a cut deep enough the leave a scar! cry

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Fox13
but the thing is evil!!!!! im telling you, that thing just gave me a cut deep enough the leave a scar! cry

clapping clap

Fox13
..!._

Lana
Cats don't like water. Duh.

AC/DC'S_LVR
but that doesnt explain why it went all bun-man on Fox

AC/DC'S_LVR
*kisses scar*

Lana
but that doesnt explain why it went all bun-man on Fox

He tried giving the cat a bath. That means getting it went. Cats don't like water. Cats go nuts when you try to bathe them.

Duh.

Fox13
but jeez, the thing is like 7 inches tall, the thing could kill someone!

and thank you for kissing my booboo AC/DC happy

AC/DC'S_LVR
but jeez, the thing is like 7 inches tall, the thing could kill someone!

and thank you for kissing my booboo AC/DC happy
im nice to most people who dont automatically come in hating me
*coughs*Lana

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Lana
He tried giving the cat a bath. That means getting it went. Cats don't like water. Cats go nuts when you try to bathe them.

Duh.
but whyd it grow into a tiger?

Lana
but whyd it grow into a tiger?

It is known as a figure of speech. He was referring to how pissed off the cat got when it got wet.

Some things aren't meant to be taken literally.

Fox13
look at this cry

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Lana

Duh. Dyuh.

fini
you know not all cats hate water, just got to get him/her used to water.

But as for it ' turning into a tiger" you got to learn to handle it well, ie hold it firmly while u give it a bath, so that it doesn't get away nor gets the chance to scratch you.

good luck, lol,
thats why i like dogs, easier to deal with, lol

*lizziekk*
i love cats.... happy

O Green World
why does my small kitten turn into a giant tiger every time i give him a bath... he has fleas.... and if you want ill post pics of my new injuries cry

Is it like one of those tiny toy dinosaurs that grow when you put them in water? smile stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
cats dont like water no expression

Roulette

laughing out loud...thumb up

a1hsauce
why does my small kitten turn into a giant tiger every time i give him a bath... he has fleas.... and if you want ill post pics of my new injuries cry youre looking at him wrong...flip him upside down yes

Roulette
look at this cry

O.O..dude, I think your cat's a bit crazeh

Vathu
My cat loves water.. She loves to swim.. no expression

ladygrim
laughing out loud i had to bath my dog today he rolled in something Fing Iffy and he is scared if water something rotten laughing out loud

Lovely Murder
ernie love baths, oreo would literally kill you if you tried to bathe her, and kiwi, is retarded

Roulette
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
ernie love baths, oreo would literally kill you if you tried to bathe her, and kiwi, is retarded
laughing out loud awww...what cute names.

a1hsauce
haha those are cute names...lol my sister wanted to get two dogs and name them cocoa and puffs

Roulette
Originally posted by a1hsauce
haha those are cute names...lol my sister wanted to get two dogs and name them cocoa and puffs

Hehe...thas a cute ideabig grin

I wish to buy a kitten and name it cupcake...or lambninja

a1hsauce
lol thats a sweet name

Roulette
Lamb or Cupcake?^-^ haha

I'm assuming you mean Cupcakebig grin

a1hsauce
I meant lamb shifty

stick out tongue

Roulette
Haha^-^

yay!ninja

Inspectah Deck
look at this cry

laughing

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
cats dont like water no expression my sister has 2 cats that love water....they jump in the shower with you if you dont shut the door. The big one jumps and tries to catch the water drops in her mouth....and the little one thinks he can climb walls. erm

Fox13
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
my sister has 2 cats that love water....they jump in the shower with you if you dont shut the door. The big one jumps and tries to catch the water drops in her mouth....and the little one thinks he can climb walls. erm erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.