Personal Theory V2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NineCoronas
Another personal (albiet useless) theory of mine is the great "KMC Cycle". it lasts about three months, and has several mini-cycles as well. The great cycle includes a massive KMC fad that a bunch of usually age 20 and under people partake of and hype up. An example would be the "Diva" fad, which everyone would partake of. Mini-cycles include the "Let's copy a thread over and over! Becuase I suck and have no originality!" cycle, the "BAN ME!" cycle, and of course, my favorite "Random useless thread that everyone laughs at then the next one everyone yells at".

Another example of the cycle would be the "Funny to Copy" cycle, where a funny thread shows up made by a dumb "n00b" which spawns 2 - 8 "Parody" threads, then a "Please stop with the Parody threads" thread.

Syren
I'm loving the Diva Fad diva

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Syren
I'm loving the Diva Fad diva

It's annoying ^_^

Syren
Eat me, byatch stick out tongue

Mišt
Oh puhleasediva

NineCoronas
d00d, r u g@e?

Mišt
lyk n0 w@3 d00ddiva

Syren
fear

NineCoronas
Add another thread to the list of de-railed in one post smile

Syren
*adds*

Mišt
You love itw00t

Syren
Me? Or him? What is 'it'? confused

KENobi™
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Another personal (albiet useless) theory of mine is the great "KMC Cycle". it lasts about three months, and has several mini-cycles as well. The great cycle includes a massive KMC fad that a bunch of usually age 20 and under people partake of and hype up. An example would be the "Diva" fad, which everyone would partake of. Mini-cycles include the "Let's copy a thread over and over! Becuase I suck and have no originality!" cycle, the "BAN ME!" cycle, and of course, my favorite "Random useless thread that everyone laughs at then the next one everyone yells at".

Another example of the cycle would be the "Funny to Copy" cycle, where a funny thread shows up made by a dumb "n00b" which spawns 2 - 8 "Parody" threads, then a "Please stop with the Parody threads" thread.

Usually being me making the "Please stop whoring threads" thread.

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren
Me? Or him? What is 'it'? confused

Whatever you want 'it' to be flirt

But no I was talking to Snoop..

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Add another thread to the list of de-railed in one post smile

Next!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.