Bruce Wayne vs. Victor Creed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
They bump into eachother on a Saturday afternoon after working out at the gym. Bruce makes a comment which the snarling Creed takes offense to. Creed then responds with, "I've handled runts like you all my life. I hope you bleed slow."

They are both in their street clothes...no equipment, no suits for either.

The fight begins.

Bruce Wayne

vs.

Victor Creed (Sabertooth)

Sixth_Winged
jesus. Does bat...er....bruce wayne have any sort of prep. W/O it, he'll get turned into sliced ham.

GODSCRIBE
No prep...

Sixth_Winged
Sliced Ham...

Tulika
So, rolling with Hulk's attacks and dodging bullets and taking a baseball bat home-run bash to the back of the head without flinching are nothing when you have a dude against you, whose qualifications are "he's a little strong and he's very... hairy?" Batman has endured, dodged and rolled with a lot more than Creed can dish out. I agree, Batman doesn't have, most likely, the strength to knock Tooths out straight on, but he'll do it the ninja style: bounce around and strike where it hurts until Sabretooth is done for.

7/10 to Bats.

Sixth_Winged
Can he also roll from getting slashed with 3 adamantium claws. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and he can keep rolling around Creed all day and do any decent damage to him, specially not without his equipment.

and anyway
1) when did he roll Hulk's punches?
2) when did he dodge bullets and not just evade them?

Tshern
And when Batman was hit with the bat he was wearing kevlar. And Batman couldn't dodge Creed forever and Creed only needs one decent hit, while Batman has to deal with Victor's healing factor.

Tulika
Creed needs plenty more than one decent hit and I know you're not that stupid. Having plastic around your head when it's hit with a baseball bat helps like wearing a bicycle helmet when falling from an aeroplane to a concrete pavement. Batman has more endurance than most people give him credit for, and I'm still sure Batman has his knacks on taking Creed and the ilk out - nervous system paralyzing precision punches, couging out eyes, crushing his enemy's testicles with a well-placed kick and so on. Causing enough damage to flinch his opponent and then knock him out. Nobody said the fight was to death.

grey fox
Whoa , someone must really hate bats.

Batman gets sliced apart in a few seconds while creed steals his wallet, drives back to Wayne mansion in the bat-mobile and then sleeps with cat woman.....

samishe
What can Bruse do to KO Creed? His healing factor saves him from far stronger punches than Batman. And one Sabertooth punch WILL be more than enough to make a hole in Bats head.

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
What can Bruse do to KO Creed? His healing factor saves him from far stronger punches than Batman. And one Sabertooth punch WILL be more than enough to make a hole in Bats head.

I know...plus i think creed has adamantium bones as well.....

Tulika
So what you're saying is Creed can't be knocked out?

samishe
By Bruce? Not a chance.

thesilverspider
BAH!!!!!! Bruce gets killed.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Tulika
Creed needs plenty more than one decent hit and I know you're not that stupid. Having plastic around your head when it's hit with a baseball bat helps like wearing a bicycle helmet when falling from an aeroplane to a concrete pavement. Batman has more endurance than most people give him credit for, and I'm still sure Batman has his knacks on taking Creed and the ilk out - nervous system paralyzing precision punches, couging out eyes, crushing his enemy's testicles with a well-placed kick and so on. Causing enough damage to flinch his opponent and then knock him out. Nobody said the fight was to death.

dude, current sabretooth has adamantium skeleton and claws with a healing factor that's almost the same as wolverine. Crushing testicles ain't gonna help that much cause it will heal and leave him wide open, pressure point have rarely work on Logan and Sabretooth but Bruce will have hell of a time just trying to get near him. Asides from that, Creed isn't a slouch in H2H either.

Bruce Wayne also doesn't have his protective kevlar gear here(not much it could do here anyway)

grey fox

Not unless you have a decent jobber aura (which Bruce lacks without his 'I'm batman' suit. ) or at least class 25-30 strength.....

Sixth_Winged

and what part of the body will he be able to do that. His best option, the skull is laced with adamantium. he'll just crush his knuckles on impact.

Tulika
I'm actually gonna have to see evidence before I believe that, for example, hitting Sabretooth in the head with a few-hundred kilo bar counter like Juggernaut did to Colossus won't knock creed unconscious. And yes, Batman can do that. Just pop in the Batman vs. Captain America thread for scans. And saying Creed doesn't flinch from his privates being maimed, well, I'd be happy to provide you with a certain scan in just a bit.

Sixth_Winged
Batman can do that What the f**k? ok this match is getting silly now.

even if Creed flinch, so what? what can batman do to put him down?

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
and what part of the body will he be able to do that. His best option, the skull is laced with adamantium. he'll just crush his knuckles on impact.

I'd love to see that in a comic

'I'm batman' *punches creed in the face*

*A loud crunch fills the air as Bruce pulls his arm back whimpering slightly*

'An thats what we on the marvel universe call adamantium chump' *Slices bats in half*

samishe
Man Cap is MUCH less durable than Creed.
Wolverine took hits from Hulk and Creed has same healing factor and adamantium skeleton as Logan.

Tulika
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e368/Redstaff/OWNED.jpg

Tulika
So a kick to the privates, bar counter to the head, vanish to the night.

Sixth_Winged
1) Batman has claws? since when? Wolverine can do a follow-up, batman is too limited afterwards
2) Wolverine cut it, not crushed it
3) both have exactly almost the same physiology and admantium enhancements of which batman doesn't have the priviledge of having.

grey fox
Batman is chopped into little peices. Accept it tulika......

Tulika
The scan shows perfectly well how vulnerable even Creed's tender spots are. There are more than just that between your legs, gents, and Bats knows them all and can take advantage of that knowledge. The scan shows how prone Victor is left after only one successful piece of damage in the groin. This will give Batman time to damage him. And if the first one doesn't take out Creed, the second, third, fourth or fiftieth will. Batman can dodge Sabretooth all day long.

grey fox
The scan shows perfectly well how vulnerable even Creed's tender spots are. There are more than just that between your legs, gents, and Bats knows them all and can take advantage of that knowledge. The scan shows how prone Victor is left after only one successful piece of damage in the groin. This will give Batman time to damage him. And if the first one doesn't take out Creed, the second, third, fourth or fiftieth will. Batman can dodge Sabretooth all day long.

You realise wolverine is class 1 wheras bats is basic human.

Sixth_Winged
dude, just accept it. Batman without his weapons, even assuming he was lucky enough to get near and not get cut is just too limited and outmatched.

He simply cannot do a succession of blows and expect Creed not to have revived and counter attack. And it only needs Creed one connected slash/swipe to inflict irrepairable damage and tip the favor or possibly kill bruce.

samishe
Scan shows that Creed is vulnerable for adamantium claws.
And Creed is faster than Batman too.

Tulika
Batman's traits and accomplishements are vast and convincing, as shown in the other thread. I can waste some more webspace and add here the scans showing the guy's feats. Batman most certainly is not "human" by power levels, unless you can show me another average Joe throwing around boulder weighing a couple of tons. Batman has kept up with opponents so many "power level" notches above him that Creed is just a minor addition to the list. I agree, Batman couldn't kill him and not take him out for a day or two. What he could do is strike Creed down long enough that it can be counted a KO. Also, 7/10 only.

Sixth_Winged
We know of his accomplishments and you can even ask other Batman experts(no, not other fanboys cause they will vote him even against someone like superman), but it just doesn't add up against Creed, not unless he has prep and equip which he can easily accomplish a great deal more.

And like i said, it only takes one stab to completely make this match hopeless to him. While bruce needs to strike him for god knows how much till he is taken down.

samishe
Yeah, Batman fought Supes h2h!
C'mone man Creed ain't just gonna stand there and watch.
He is very fast and FAR stronger than Batman. I don't see Bats geting close to Saber and not getting cut.

Creed VS Wayne = Creed 50/10
Creed vs Batman(with gadgets) = Creed 8/10
Creed vs Batman(preptime) = Creed 4/10

Tulika
Batman endures pain well enough. I'm 100% positive it takes one helluva shot (a lethal one, maybe) to disable him. He wouldn't be crying his eyes out after losing his family jewels unlike his opponent. That's why it takes more than one haphazard slash from Victor to decapacitate him. And Batman has done it before and will do it again; dodge the undodgeable and fight the unfightable. Just saying that Creed is better than him isn't enough against Bats.

samishe
Still batman's skull can be crushed as easy as skull of average human. And Creed could do that with one(max two) punch. And don't forget about his claws that can easilly cut through steal.

Sixth_Winged
Batman can endure pain, sure. No one denies that. But enduring pain doesn't prevent blood loss and body damage which Creed just outclass batman here.

Uhmm.. it takes more than one haphhfeh...what? slash from Victor? You kidding me. Since when did Bruce had an iron neck or something?

And if Creed tries to do the same for batman's two balls of pride, he'd not only get them cut but also his midsection or hips.

Tulika
Creed won't get a full hit on Batman, not before he's been beaten in more places in his body than most people have places. If he hits Bats, Bruce rolls with it and takes only a small scratch. Creed certainly doesn't fire attacks faster than bullets.

Tulika
I am going to argue that Batman is quicker and a better fighter manyfold, and can hurt Creed until someone proves otherwise.

samishe
Look in Wikipedia. Creed is VERY experiencwed fighter.
And what kind of proofs do you want?

juggernaut66666
batman goes down by one direct hit from sabertooth
Fanboys say lots of shit about batman for example batman knows 127 martials arts styles big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

AJ4LIFE
bats will have to use his surroundings, and do some crazy ****

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
batman goes down by one direct hit from sabertooth
Fanboys say lots of shit about batman for example batman knows 127 martials arts styles big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Yeah, the stupedest thing i ever heard! 127 martial arts!
Anyone who studied martial arts know that it takes whole life to become master in one martial art.

Tulika
Batman will be sliced in half if he's hit. He'd be killed by a bullet too, if it hit him. But guess what? They don't. Hence, I repeat: just saying someone's "better" than Batman isn't enough. He's the exception to the rule.

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
bats will have to use his surroundings, and do some crazy ****

Buy the way. It's not Batman vs Creed, it's Bruce vs Creed. So no belt, no gadgets.

samishe
Batman will be sliced in half if he's hit. He'd be killed by a bullet too, if it hit him. But guess what? They don't. Hence, I repeat: just saying someone's "better" than Batman isn't enough. He's the exception to the rule.

Creed isn't just better than Bruce. He is stronger, same fast if not faster and very experienced fighter.
And if Creed cuts his head then Bats is done, or you disagree?

Tulika
Yeah, the stupedest thing i ever heard! 127 martial arts!
Anyone who studied martial arts know that it takes whole life to become master in one martial art.

Yeah, I'm trying to tell that to the green guy who's holding up that mountain, but he just doesn't get it! Even the metallic cosmic dude who flies in stars and the guy that shoots energy beams from his eyes don't believe me!

Ie. don't use that logic in Marvel or DC comics. I'm not saying he knows that many martial arts until I see a comic book saying so, but it's not any weirder than the rest of the stuff in super hero comics.

Tulika
If Victor has an adamantium skeleton, including skull, I'm going to drop it to 4/10 to Bats. If he doesn't, 7/10 remains.

juggernaut66666
Sabertooth handles beast by a simple back punch so bats is dead

samishe
Yeah, I'm trying to tell that to the green guy who's holding up that mountain, but he just doesn't get it! Even the metallic cosmic dude who flies in stars and the guy that shoots energy beams from his eyes don't believe me!

Ie. don't use that logic in Marvel or DC comics. I'm not saying he knows that many martial arts until I see a comic book saying so, but it's not any weirder than the rest of the stuff in super hero comics.

Logic is not needed in Marvel or DC Universes only if we are taking about mutants or monsters, but a normal guy becoming a master in 127 martial arts? That's TOO stupid even for comix.

Tulika
What "Beast?" All I see is some guy ramming to the other guy's fist. Does that look like a regular Batman fight strategy to you?

juggernaut66666
it is beast from ultimate x-men

GODSCRIBE
Buy the way. It's not Batman vs Creed, it's Bruce vs Creed. So no belt, no gadgets.

But bruce can still use his surroundings...the only problem is Creed is adept at that too.

samishe
If Victor has an adamantium skeleton, including skull, I'm going to drop it to 4/10 to Bats. If he doesn't, 7/10 remains.

TELL e what can Bruce do to Creed?
Creed can: break his neck, cut him into pices, break his skull with one hit.

What Bruce can?!

juggernaut66666
Batkick himbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

samishe
Batkick himbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

laughing Or shout on him.

Tulika
Logic is not needed in Marvel or DC Universes only if we are taking about mutants or monsters, but a normal guy becoming a master in 127 martial arts? That's TOO stupid even for comix.

No, that same lack of logic certainly fits everything in the comics. To argue against that is to argue against the wholesome of the comics. The rules of logic have already been broken, and therefore the world doesn't work by the same basic principles as our world. And that's why it's completely possible to travel in the centre of the Sun or at speeds faster than light, or master 127 martial arts.

willRules
Creed wins. Anything Bats can dish out he can heal from and without his amazing prep he loses. Sabretooth wins fairly easily.....................

Tulika
I still say it's enough for Creed to be given a good kick to the groin and have his head bashed with a bar counter.

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc201&image=1f4_batduct.jpg

samishe
No, that same lack of logic certainly fits everything in the comics. To argue against that is to argue against the wholesome of the comics. The rules of logic have already been broken, and therefore the world doesn't work by the same basic principles as our world. And that's why it's completely possible to travel in the centre of the Sun or at speeds faster than light, or master 127 martial arts.

If someone in comix does anything that is above abilities of average human it's always explaned by their superhuman abilities.
Like Supes is an alien so he can fly.
Batman is a different story.

GODSCRIBE
I still say it's enough for Creed to be given a good kick to the groin and have his head bashed with a bar counter.

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc201&image=1f4_batduct.jpg

Bruce is pretty darn strong, but I'm sure Creed can toss cars with considerable ease.

Tulika
Batman's superhuman explanation is, that he's Batman. That's the explanation and in the comic world, it's completely plausible. This is definelty one of the worst matters to debate as it's either true or not. Showing a scan makes it true, none existing means it's not. Don't waste your breath on criticising comic logic.

And I've never seen Creed throw anything but fits.

samishe
Batman's superhuman explanation is, that he's Batman. That's the explanation and in the comic world, it's completely plausible. This is definelty one of the worst matters to debate as it's either true or not. Showing a scan makes it true, none existing means it's not. Don't waste your breath on criticising comic logic.

And I've never seen Creed throw anything but fits.

No, the worst debate is who wins Creed or Wane.

grey fox
Batman endures pain well enough. I'm 100% positive it takes one helluva shot (a lethal one, maybe) to disable him. He wouldn't be crying his eyes out after losing his family jewels unlike his opponent. That's why it takes more than one haphazard slash from Victor to decapacitate him. And Batman has done it before and will do it again; dodge the undodgeable and fight the unfightable. Just saying that Creed is better than him isn't enough against Bats.

So...bat's can endure having his head ripped off of his shoudlers then.....

outarddwarf
The claw to the nuts pic was ultimate sabertooth, i don't know if it matters but i know it isn't who is fighting here. sooooo... no kick to the groin. and Victor wins.

GODSCRIBE
bump

willRules
Batman's superhuman explanation is, that he's Batman. That's the explanation and in the comic world, it's completely plausible.

Thats not an explanation. Thats an assumption and a far fetched one at that.

Its like saying, Batman can beat Galactus without prep, why? Because he is Batman wink

This is definelty one of the worst matters to debate as it's either true or not. Showing a scan makes it true, none existing means it's not. Don't waste your breath on criticising comic logic.

Please practise what you preach. You are telling people to provide concrete evidence in the forms of scans just after explaining that Batman wins because he is Batman............its a tad hypocritical don't you think? roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn
How, exactly, is an unarmed Bruce Wayne going to put down a CIA trained mutant killer with unbreakable bones and a healing factor better than Wolverine's? confused

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6240/sabreheal1or.th.jpg

TheKahn
Deja vu?

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/368/batmanbane114so.th.jpg http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9845/sabes104wp5hx.th.gif
whistle

Tulika
will, your argumentation is very typical for Americans, I'm sure you're proud. You're picking up non-existant messages out of context. In Marvel Universe, things happen unnaturally. They do not need explanations that are physically possible or make sense.

But if you're going to argue something in this world, you need evidence. I highly doubt that you're too stupid to see the difference.

And again, there is still no evidence, that Batman wouldn't be able to knock out Sabretooth with the bar counter. We all know Wolverine has been knocked out a myriad of times, and the same goes for Sabretooth. Neither is imprevious to damage, even if they can negate its effects rapidly. But that's not the point, as the match, unless mentioned otherwise, is fought until one participant is disabled and/or unconscious. So unless proof is given, that Victor Creed would stand conscious after being maimed with for example the said bar counter, Batman is the winner in my eyes.

spideycarnage
with standard equipment, exploting badarangs, batsuit, ge can take sabretooth

Tshern
Well, Wolverine has taken punches from Hulk and Blob jumped on him and he didn't lose conciousness. Maybe Batman hits harder..

samishe
will, your argumentation is very typical for Americans, I'm sure you're proud. You're picking up non-existant messages out of context. In Marvel Universe, things happen unnaturally. They do not need explanations that are physically possible or make sense.

But if you're going to argue something in this world, you need evidence. I highly doubt that you're too stupid to see the difference.

And again, there is still no evidence, that Batman wouldn't be able to knock out Sabretooth with the bar counter. We all know Wolverine has been knocked out a myriad of times, and the same goes for Sabretooth. Neither is imprevious to damage, even if they can negate its effects rapidly. But that's not the point, as the match, unless mentioned otherwise, is fought until one participant is disabled and/or unconscious. So unless proof is given, that Victor Creed would stand conscious after being maimed with for example the said bar counter, Batman is the winner in my eyes.

There is no evidence that Spider-man can't kill Galactus with one punch, so what?
And i'm not American in case you have problems with that.

Tulika
Galactus has been proven to last against attacks of much greater force than what Batman can inflict, and that's the kind of evidence that applies. But I am fairly sure both Wolverine, mind you Tshern, and Sabretooth have been shown to black out at damages within Batman's ability range. I am still hoping to see a scan where Sabretooth suffers damage equal to Batman's maximal output and retains consciousness. If someone can show me that if the guy was hit with a bar counter, which I've been repeating way too much, I'll say "OK" and back off.

samishe
Galactus has been proven to last against attacks of much greater force than what Batman can inflict, and that's the kind of evidence that applies. But I am fairly sure both Wolverine, mind you Tshern, and Sabretooth have been shown to black out at damages within Batman's ability range. I am still hoping to see a scan where Sabretooth suffers damage equal to Batman's maximal output and retains consciousness. If someone can show me that if the guy was hit with a bar counter, which I've been repeating way too much, I'll say "OK" and back off.

Man! Wolverine been hit by Colossus, Hulk, Juggernaut and kept fighting! I believe each of this character hit at least 100 times harder than Batman. Sabertooth has same durability as Wolverine and even better healing factor. What other evidence do you want?!

Tulika
I haven't seen him being punched well by anyone and not being knocked out. He seems to lie unconscious half of Marvel comics he starrs in anyway.

snoopdogg
Batman is alot smarter and craftier than Victor Creed. I wonder is pressure points will work to take Victor out?

The same ones he used on this group of enhanced Gorillas.

willRules
will, your argumentation is very typical for Americans,

Im not American. That was a below the belt insult smile laughing

I'm sure you're proud. You're picking up non-existant messages out of context. In Marvel Universe, things happen unnaturally. They do not need explanations that are physically possible or make sense.

Oh I agree with this, I just do not constitute this as evidence.....Originally posted by Tulika
Batman's superhuman explanation is, that he's Batman. That's the explanation and in the comic world, it's completely plausible.

I don't agree that that is a valid reason for why Batman could win this fight.

Whilst I respect your opinion on this matter, I feel that an opponent who is not only Batman's physical superior in every way, but also has enhanced healing and is facing a batman without valuable prep time, shows that Sabretooth will win this.

You have presented an interesting angle on how Creed can be knocked out but you are under the assumption that

A) This works on an opponent with advanced healing. there is no proof that batman can do this to Creed
B) that batman will be able to apply the move on creed.

Don't get me wrong I respect your opinion and everything. I just felt it was slightly unfair how you stated your opinions. smile

GODSCRIBE
good arguments.

TheKahn
If someone can show me that if the guy was hit with a bar counter, which I've been repeating way too much, I'll say "OK" and back off.

How's this? I would imagine Ms. Marvel would his just a little harder with an iron girder than Bruce could with a bar counter top but I guess I could be wrong...
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/3686/sabesrespek60nr.th.jpg

Looks like his out of it..
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9762/sabesrespek70kl.th.jpg

Nope, just playing dead and still strong enough to shrug off her punches
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7682/sabesrespek82rt.th.jpg

And how about repeated blows to the head. He doesn't seem to have trouble saying conscious to me. Also this is old school Sabertooth, without the Adamantium skeleton or the Weapon X enhancements
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/169/sabesrespek94xa.jpg

samishe
I haven't seen him being punched well by anyone and not being knocked out. He seems to lie unconscious half of Marvel comics he starrs in anyway.

He've been hit by three guys i mentioned above. He wasn't KOed.

juggernaut66666
hey sam do you have some venom comics on your computer?

samishe
hey sam do you have some venom comics on your computer?

Yep almost all of them. Want me to post smthing?

GODSCRIBE
droolio bump

Warmonger

Well as you cna see of the scan Ms. Marvel who is expoenetially stronger than Batman wasn't able to K.O creed. So saying batman can do it with what looks like a steam pipe is kind of ridiculous.

Strength: Sabertooth all the way. This means that Batman can't take any hits from Sabertooth but...

Durability: Sabertooth cna take hsi all day long no matter what Bruce throws at him.

Agility: Creed is incredibley agile and with his enhcned musculature is probalby faster than Batman anyway.

Fighting Skills: The only area Batman could possibley be better than Creed in. However creed is an extreemly accomplished fighter in his own right able tobest fighters like Wolverien Maverick and Deadpool.

In the End Sabertooth 10/10

Also think about what you are saying. If the only way that you see Batman winnings is finding some bar just like the one in the pic, being actually able to hit Creed with it, then having it even be able to put Creed down, How cna you say Batman 7/10 if he only has that one way to beat him?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Warmonger
Well as you cna see of the scan Ms. Marvel who is expoenetially stronger than Batman wasn't able to K.O creed. So saying batman can do it with what looks like a steam pipe is kind of ridiculous.

Strength: Sabertooth all the way. This means that Batman can't take any hits from Sabertooth but...

Durability: Sabertooth cna take hsi all day long no matter what Bruce throws at him.

Agility: Creed is incredibley agile and with his enhcned musculature is probalby faster than Batman anyway.

Fighting Skills: The only area Batman could possibley be better than Creed in. However creed is an extreemly accomplished fighter in his own right able tobest fighters like Wolverien Maverick and Deadpool.

In the End Sabertooth 10/10

After that compelling argument, I'd have to agree with you.

Valharu
Amen brother.

TheKahn
bump

Skeets
Creed stomps bruce.

The Fake Macoy
Remember in the old days when Sabretooth would follow Logan for days without him knowing, and then go gut Logan without him being able to put up a fight? Also, Batman's good, but without and gadgets he's going down hard.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
bump

mad

Big Sexy
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Remember in the old days when Sabretooth would follow Logan for days without him knowing, and then go gut Logan without him being able to put up a fight? Also, Batman's good, but without and gadgets he's going down hard. Yeah I loved those days. Why has creed went from hardcore killer to retard.

Darth Martin
Bats, dudes faced far worse with gadgets but didn't use them and went H2H. He's gone up against killer croc and outsmarted.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
mad

evil face

*looks above Black Adam's avatar* Huh...I didn't know I had my own country. cool

Black Adam
evil face

*looks above Black Adam's avatar* Huh...I didn't know I had my own country. cool

yeah. it's a third world run down ghetto infested parasite water filled dump.

but there are some good things there.....

well not really.. we have to say that or kahn sends us to his gulagssad

anyway..

so what exactly is the origin of your name?

is it the william shatner thing?

TheKahn
yeah. it's a third world run down ghetto infested parasite water filled dump.

but there are some good things there.....

well not really.. we have to say that or kahn sends us to his gulagssad
What can I say? The country sucks but the palace rocks king

Now get back to work, you mad whip

anyway..

so what exactly is the origin of your name?

is it the william shatner thing?

No..... What the f**k?

It's a family name no expression

Actually, it was the name I used on my poker account before I joined here.

Black Adam

No..... What the f**k?

It's a family name no expression

Actually, it was the name I used on my poker account before I joined here.

so it's not this huh? sad

http://fgkahn.ytmnd.com/

oh well.

TheKahn
so it's not this huh? sad

http://fgkahn.ytmnd.com/

oh well.

Sorry to disappoint wink

magneto1992
More likely batman will die because anithing that he could will be useless thanks to sabrees healing factor Happy Dance

magneto1992
MOre likely batman will die because anithing that he could will be useless thanks to sabrees healing factor

Madvillain
yeah, healing factor pretty much wins it for him.

Soljer
Uhhh...The healing Factor wins it for him, but NOT his enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, agility, adamantium, and razor sharp claws?

Sabertooth would take a majority without his healing factor.

Madvillain
really?

Soljer
O RLY?

YA RLY!

Madvillain
bump.

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by grey fox
Whoa , someone must really hate bats.

Batman gets sliced apart in a few seconds while creed steals his wallet, drives back to Wayne mansion in the bat-mobile and then sleeps with cat woman.....

Nicely done my man. Funny always wins over a whiny fan-boy's (mis-) quoting feats.

Badabing
Originally posted by Madvillain
bump. With no prep or equipment Bruce is pretty much screwed. His only chance would be to flee and regroup with some weapons and such.

This will probably be closed soon.....

Inhuman
Originally posted by grey fox
sleeps with cat woman.....

Would doing that really affect bruce much if he were alive? shifty

pr1983
edit

severance
Why is this thread still going Bruce stands no-chance.
Bruce one of DC world marshall artists no super powers
Creed adamntium bones and claws peak human strength and speed if not low meta human, very experienced and skilled h2h, vast healing factor and he also has reach advantage being 4" taller than Bruce.

without a million tons of PIS Bruce dies and the gym cleaner spends 2 weeks cleaning up all the blood

stretcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.