Jesus is awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PetriFB
Jesus Christ is awesome and loves us.. amen ...

JacopeX
Yes amen. He loves us all and died for all of our sins. No one has suffered a worser death than him.

Gregory
Nobody gives a shit about your inane preaching.

JacopeX
Cuz people here dont belive. Its pretty sad.

Gregory
Because it's completely ****ing stupid. "No one has suffered a worser death than him?" I hate to break your bubble, but practically everybody who's ever been crucified suffered a "worser" death then him, since he died very quickly.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Gregory
Because it's completely ****ing stupid. "No one has suffered a worser death than him?" I hate to break your bubble, but practically everybody who's ever been crucified suffered a "worser" death then him, since he died very quickly. When i read that, i rolled my eyes and laughed. You a great comedian. You didnt burst my bubble at all cuz i didnt say no one suffered more than jesus before he died, but he did suffer greater death than any one.

Gregory
You said "worser" death, not "greater." It's not my fault that you're incoherent.

JacopeX
Ok now you puttin wordz in ma mouth. im jus gonna say that Jesus bless you all. Amen

Peace

Gregory

JacopeX
Its also pretty sad if you dont know wut i mean in the two ways.

Gregory
When you're caught lying, it's probably better to just leave the thread, not start insulting the other person in the desperate hope that that will make your lie go away. Because it won't. You said that Jesus suffered worse then anybody else, then immediately claimed that you never said that.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Gregory
When you're caught lying, it's probably better to just leave the thread, not start insulting the other person in the desperate hope that that will make your lie go away. Because it won't. You said that Jesus suffered worse then anybody else, then immediately claimed that you never said that. You fuggin dumbass, i said " people suffered worse than Jesus before he died but Jesus suffered worse death than everyone"

You dumbass, thats wut i mean.

JacopeX
Originally posted by JacopeX
When i read that, i rolled my eyes and laughed. You a great comedian. You didnt burst my bubble at all cuz i didnt say no one suffered more than jesus before he died, but he did suffer greater death than any one. read it again, People suffered worse than jesus before he died, but his death wuz worse out of all. You stupid

Gregory
No, you didn't. You said, "He loves us all and died for all of our sins. No one has suffered a worser death than him." I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's not my fault you're incoherent.

It's not my fault you're a poor Christian, either. "Love thy neighbor as yourself, unless he irritates you. Then scream profanity at him." You'll find that in Mark, I think ... And of course, Jesus' well-known admonition that, "Only a loser turns the other cheek. For verilly I say to you, real men get into screaming, profanity-laden fights at the slightest provocation"--is from Matthew.

MC Mike
I'm a man. Does this mean Jesus is homosexual?

Revernd Maynard
Yes amen. He loves us all and died for all of our sins. No one has suffered a worser death than him. No one, eh? not even the others crucified before him? You know he wasn't the only one, right? confusedOriginally posted by JacopeX
Cuz people here dont belive. Its pretty sad. OH i believe, I believe that there was no Jesus, there is no God, there is no heaven and hell, there is only here. And this is your life, right now. Its ending one minuet at a time, untill you realize that you are going to die, you are uselessOriginally posted by JacopeX
read it again, People suffered worse than jesus before he died, but his death wuz worse out of all. You stupid You're giving a bad name to christians everywhere you ignorant fool no

Atlantis001
WTF is this thread ?

They closed the matrix forum but not this one !

debbiejo
Cuz people here dont belive. Its pretty sad. It's just that many here did believe at one time, and found it to not be the truth. Jesus said some really awesome things, but people don't live by them it would seem.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
No one, eh? not even the others crucified before him? You know he wasn't the only one, right? confused

OH i believe, I believe that there was no Jesus, there is no God, there is no heaven and hell, there is only here. And this is your life, right now. Its ending one minuet at a time, untill you realize that you are going to die, you are useless

You're giving a bad name to christians everywhere you ignorant fool no

You belive wut ever you want. I belive wut i want about my religion. Jesus wuz crucified and he went through the worst death. Yea, theres other than went thorugh more than wut happened to Jesus before gettin crucified.

Im catholic, dont call me christian!!! mad

leonheartmm
delusional believers

JacopeX
Jus leave me alone to wut i belive. Yea, i know wut people are here. Its like someone comes up and here and say "I saw 10 ufos" But people laugh. I have many friends of many religions like Muslim, christian, catholic, Buddhist, and more. I dont care wut they belive, i jus go on wit my life. Why cant you at least let people belive in wut they were ment to belive in. We all are.

leonheartmm
because your BELIEF{along with almost all others} isnt as innocent and SPIRITUAL as you put on{or even delude yourself into believing} its influence destroys the human conciounce and soul, has persecuted, killed and made suffer more people in the past than both worl wars combined, is a causative factor in histeria and personal brainwashing and psychological problems and plays a major role in world politics and shapes up the world FOR THE WORSE{has since it was made}. its not like your following buddha by yourself and yourself alone, his basic teachings of love etc. christianity/islam etc are WAYS OF LIFE WHICH ARE OFTEN FORCED ONTO AND AFFECT OTHERS{at the very least they are forced onto any believers children and DESTROY their lives and suffocate their mind till the point where they cant even tell that their conciounce has been utterly ruined and they have been deprived of the most major born right, and will actually DEFEND the very wrong higs that have made them so. and since that makes up major portion of the world's popilation i dont think ANY true christian is innocent at this point}

Morgoths_Wrath

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by leonheartmm
because your BELIEF{along with almost all others} isnt as innocent and SPIRITUAL as you put on{or even delude yourself into believing} its influence destroys the human conciounce and soul, has persecuted, killed and made suffer more people in the past than both worl wars combined, is a causative factor in histeria and personal brainwashing and psychological problems and plays a major role in world politics and shapes up the world FOR THE WORSE{has since it was made}. its not like your following buddha by yourself and yourself alone, his basic teachings of love etc. christianity/islam etc are WAYS OF LIFE WHICH ARE OFTEN FORCED ONTO AND AFFECT OTHERS{at the very least they are forced onto any believers children and DESTROY their lives and suffocate their mind till the point where they cant even tell that their conciounce has been utterly ruined and they have been deprived of the most major born right, and will actually DEFEND the very wrong higs that have made them so. and since that makes up major portion of the world's popilation i dont think ANY true christian is innocent at this point}

don't knock the religion just because of what humans have done with it. the teachings of Jesus, if followed, can be beneficial to mankind. people just read too much into it and misinterpret things. we don't live in the middle-ages anymore, so quit the ranting about the woes of man, we've heard it all before and anyone who has a clue knows it's mostly anti-religious rhetoric.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
don't knock the religion just because of what humans have done with it. the teachings of Jesus, if followed, can be beneficial to mankind. people just read too much into it and misinterpret things. we don't live in the middle-ages anymore, so quit the ranting about the woes of man, we've heard it all before and anyone who has a clue knows it's mostly anti-religious rhetoric.

i know the relegion, humans HAVE done stuff with it but the relegion hasnt done any less. if followed it neither HAS nor ever WILL be beneficient for mankind{but ofcourse to a CHRISTIAN benefit means nothing other than what chrisitanity teaches so you obviously cant debate} people dont READ too much into it, and what makes you so sure that YOUR interpretation is the right one, its as right as any1 else out there. do u alone claim to know the meaning of your god's words while the wrest of the world that doesnt agree with you{most of the world} has failed in doing so? why is god so limited as to not even be able to give his followers a message that can only be interpreted in one TRUE way? specially since its the most inportant thing in the world for a human according to HIM and he loves his creation.

JacopeX
nice well thought opinion

my relgion actually helped me more in my life, and my whole entire family. My family is very religious with the catholic religion. As you can see, me listenin to you jus said is a joke. No matter wut imma keep on beliving. If someone pointed a gun to my head and asked me "if i belvie in god" and if i say yes, he would blast my head, i would say "YES! I BELIVE IN GOD!!!" I would die for wut i belive.

Morgoths_Wrath

Morgoths_Wrath

my relgion actually helped me more in my life, and my whole entire family. My family is very religious with the catholic religion. As you can see, me listenin to you jus said is a joke. No matter wut imma keep on beliving. If someone pointed a gun to my head and asked me "if i belvie in god" and if i say yes, he would blast my head, i would say "YES! I BELIVE IN GOD!!!" I would die for wut i belive.

But do you even know what you believe? What DO you believe?

leonheartmm

id commend you for dying for your belief if sum1 asked you to become a terrorist or die. but what you have just stated is WRONG belief{which isnt YOUR belief to begin with because as you state, your FAMILY was very relegious and its no surprise that youve turned out the same way, brainwashed} you only think that christianiy has helped you because your definition of helped is dictated and influenced by christianity. men would grab at any lil ray of hope in this terrible world reguardless of it being true or not, mankind is gullible that way, because of the lack of power a human being has to live in the kind of reality and follow the kinda things HE wants. if christianity never stated that god loves you infinitely/made you/looks after you and there was an afterlife etc, you wouldv never beleived in christianiy because it offered you nothing{note that it wouldnt make it any LESS truer of a relegion/dogma than what you follow now}

Morgoths_Wrath

leonheartmm

JacopeX
Originally posted by leonheartmm
id commend you for dying for your belief if sum1 asked you to become a terrorist or die. but what you have just stated is WRONG belief{which isnt YOUR belief to begin with because as you state, your FAMILY was very relegious and its no surprise that youve turned out the same way, brainwashed} you only think that christianiy has helped you because your definition of helped is dictated and influenced by christianity. men would grab at any lil ray of hope in this terrible world reguardless of it being true or not, mankind is gullible that way, because of the lack of power a human being has to live in the kind of reality and follow the kinda things HE wants. if christianity never stated that god loves you infinitely/made you/looks after you and there was an afterlife etc, you wouldv never beleived in christianiy because it offered you nothing{note that it wouldnt make it any LESS truer of a relegion/dogma than what you follow now} Im not a christian, im catholic. You dont know my religion from seing wut you belive, come back next time and tell me at least 6 or 7 things about my religion. And no beliving in god is not like anythin, its somethin you belive. Todays sunday. I gotta go to church in about 3 hours. Peace

leonheartmm

lil bitchiness
There is already a thread on Jesus

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.