Storm vs. the Planeteers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Who wins?

Rules:

The Planeteers CANNOT summon Captain Planet. They must fight Ororo on their own.

GODSCRIBE
linka, ma-ti, kwame, wheeler and gi vs. ororo

LordKaos
They are doomed, their powers aren't that strong separately and Storms powers are not weakened by the merest touch of pollution. Kwame can control the element she can't but she stays aloft he has no chance, she doesn't control fire directly, but lighting (fire of air) is hers, she is basically a good compassionate being who is very much in control of her emotions so using heart might make her more focused increasing her resolve to rid the world of them for good.

DarkCrawler
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/4127/heart3qy.gif

First!

Darth Kal-El
what can planateers do?

GODSCRIBE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planeteers

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
what can planateers do?
What are you like 12 years old how the hell you don't know what they can do.................

Oh and Go Planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Adam
Edit: Mati powers aren't mind controll. But considring storm has such a good heart he still can influence and tell storm what to do.

wind and water can just send everything that's not electricity back at storm

kwami could block most of that electrical damage with a big ass tree and dirt shield.

But then Storm may just thunderbolt them at the beginning at the match before they get a chance to use there rings.How fast can she conjure a thunderbolt anyway.........

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by thesilverspider
What are you like 12 years old how the hell you don't know what they can do.................

Oh and Go Planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he must not be from the US.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
he must not be from the US.
yes

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Black Adam
Heart was basically mind control.
It's just that ma-ti was to big of a wuss to use it on people. If he wanted to he could basically tell orro to come down from the air and jump off a cliff.

?

Storm is resistant to tp to a degree. I dont think Ma-Ti would be able to control her.

Black Adam
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
?

Storm is resistant to tp to a degree. I dont think Ma-Ti would be able to control her.

Yeah Just read that isn't mind control.

But I was 6 years old the last time I saw him use his powers so my bad.

How about heart control? Is Storm resistant to that smile

It's supposed to work better the more good someone has in their hearts. storm must have a lot of that.

LordKaos
Their powers over the elements are too limited, and Storm has lived among her worlds most powerful telepaths for the larger part of her life and psi shielding is part of the curriculum. Most Xmen can recognize when people are engaged in telepathic activities, she'd know what he was doing. Then she would quickly learn that they have to call out to their element to even use it's power, she could cause a storm of dust and girt to clog their mouths and throats preventing them from speaking, then the thrashing will begin.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Black Adam
Yeah Just read that isn't mind control.

But I was 6 years old the last time I saw him use his powers so my bad.

How about heart control? Is Storm resistant to that smile

It's supposed to work better the more good someone has in their hearts. storm must have a lot of that.

That basically is their only hope. But like I said, she is resistant to such things to a certain degree.

She would probably just send a lightning bolt to Ma-Ti splitting in him in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.