Did you cry about this( PIC )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5623/lana6dw.jpg

I cant explain it, but the first time i seen the first episode and seen lana crying , i cried like a baby. sad I was watching the video today , and i almost started crying. Its very sad watching it, no joke.

I also think if clark tells lana the truth, over the time she will break down or something.

omaga
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5623/lana6dw.jpg

I cant explain it, but the first time i seen the first episode and seen lana crying , i cried like a baby. sad I was watching the video today , and i almost started crying. Its very sad watching it, no joke.

I also think if clark tells lana the truth, over the time she will break down or something.

it touched me slightly yes but i never cryed!! you BIG BABY big grin

Marth18
i felt no emotions........am i...a MONSTER!?!?!? devil evil face shifty

Smallville
I didn't cry. I laughed. But, thats me.

Kal875
Originally posted by omaga
it touched me slightly yes but i never cryed!! you BIG BABY big grin

This is a wicked cool pic.

Marth18
It aint that great, how is a little girl crying cool to you!? what kind of monster are you!?

Eternal Turmoil
She makes me feel frightened more than pitiful. confused

Marth18
yea that girl is scary looking, how dare they make lana scary looking

MysteryRidah
If you watch the clip in full screen in motion, it might touch you a bit.

Nevertheless, if you watch the first episode, what i dont understand, why did lana parents just stand there when the rock was coming towards them?

That part wasnt sad, it was weird, but then when they showed lana crying , that part was heartbreaking. sad

Kal875
Originally posted by Marth18
It aint that great, how is a little girl crying cool to you!? what kind of monster are you!?

I was talking about the pic he left behind (the Superman one)

and I think that Lana's aunt is a B****

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Kal875
I was talking about the pic he left behind (the Superman one)

and I think that Lana's aunt is a B****

Um lana's aunt is hot, real hot. big grin

Kal875
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Um lana's aunt is hot, real hot. big grin

It does not stop the fact that I think she's a B****

Jedi Priestess
I actually thought they could have gotten a cuter kid myself.

SupezM'
Have to admit, that kid has the crying bit down.

Marth18
Yea that little kid could act, but i dont know why Lana's parents were just standing there...........how dumb "Oh lookie!" *SPLAT*

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Marth18
but i dont know why Lana's parents were just standing there...........how dumb "Oh lookie!" *SPLAT*

Maybe the same reason why lois cant see that superman is really clark or other people cant see it either / in the superman movies lol.

Lois finally figure it out i think in superman 2 right?

or i guess common sense kick in. I always use to laugh about that when i was watching the movies.

Marth18
I wouldnt tell lois or lana, id be with both, hell that works with superspeed dont it.....

omaga
Originally posted by Kal875
This is a wicked cool pic.

just fo u.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.