Final Fantasy 360

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
This is the first of many coming out. http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748456/vid_1433723.html

What do you guys think. here is a Link to some pics

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748456/imgs_7.html

Lana
It's just FFXI, which has been out for a few years on PS2 and PC now. It's not a new game.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. yeah I'm very disappointed in this one.. they didnt even 'try' to improve the graphics or anything.. all they did was increase the draw distance so you can see farther away... lamez0r.. no

Cyber Ninja
lol well they said new ones will go on it soon. EEEK how do u get those words under your sig..japanese or something.

Lana
It'll just be expansions for FFXI, so far as I know.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
EEEK how do u get those words under your sig..japanese or something.

I installed japanese font with my windows cd o_o.. (however, just installing the font wont let you type it (thats merely for viewing the text).. you have to install the system of Input also)

Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Settings > pick language I think.. then install the input systems for the languages you pick.. after installing / restarting, (make sure to "Show the language bar"wink you should have the language bar that you can change to switch language inputs

I may have missed a few steps.. been a bit since I've done it >_>

Darth Jello
wasn't every game after 7 disapointing?

omaga
Originally posted by Darth Jello

lol good shout.

SaTsuJiN

hmm well I liked 10's story alot..

11 takes a long time to get through the story (cuz you gotta do missions)

and 12 looks interesting due to free movement in combat.. I might give it a try...

I just didnt like 8 and I didnt try 9 at all since I havent played FF's before 6.. so I wouldnt really relate to it

Lana

10's the best of the series as far as I'm concerned.

And 12 just became the newest game to get a perfect score from Famitsu - something only five games have gotten before.

Cyber Ninja
When is 12 coming out : (. Anyway I am stuck some where in 10 so eh.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I installed japanese font with my windows cd o_o.. (however, just installing the font wont let you type it (thats merely for viewing the text).. you have to install the system of Input also)

Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Settings > pick language I think.. then install the input systems for the languages you pick.. after installing / restarting, (make sure to "Show the language bar"wink you should have the language bar that you can change to switch language inputs

I may have missed a few steps.. been a bit since I've done it >_> eek!

Lana
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
When is 12 coming out : (. Anyway I am stuck some where in 10 so eh.

It comes out in Japan this week I believe....March 16th. It's estimated to come out in the US in October.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana
It comes out in Japan this week I believe....March 16th. It's estimated to come out in the US in October. *moves to Japan* : ( they are so lucky.

(nice cute anime thingy sig eeek)

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. but while on the topic of FF for next gen systems... was that one video mockup of some unknown FF title for ps3 or x360?.. it was just an FMV of people walking around , environments and so forth.. I wish they'd release more info about that one

Darth Jello

and 12 looks interesting due to free movement in combat.. I might give it a try...

I just didnt like 8 and I didnt try 9 at all since I havent played FF's before 6.. so I wouldnt really relate to it

you should, get a DS and get the advance rereleases of IV V and VI when they all come out along with III DS and dawn of souls. SOOO MANY EXTRAS!!!!!!!!

omaga

true 10 was good big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.