I don't have much time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

H. S. 6
I... I don't know if I'll make it through this. Even now, nature's storms rage over my home, ravaging the power lines. My electricity went down twice already, in a row... the first time it only lasted, oh, thirty seconds. The second--it was longer. Minutes, perhaps.

I don't know when I will be struck again, forced... forced to shut down. So please, bid me luck, and...

Tell my wife I love her. cry

ninja

taft
god speed

O Green World
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I... I don't know if I'll make it through this. Even now, nature's storms rage over my home, ravaging the power lines. My electricity went down twice already, in a row... the first time it only lasted, oh, thirty seconds. The second--it was longer. Minutes, perhaps.

I don't know when I will be struck again, forced... forced to shut down. So please, bid me luck, and...

ninja

This reminds me of War Of The Worlds....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by taft
god speed

Thank you, taft. I will bring your words of wisdom with me, wherever I may go... ninja

Lovely Murder
Well... okay!

~Mitsurugi~

ninja it's been nice not nowing you.smile

seriously though, find shelter.no expression

H. S. 6
Gah! It happened again!

cry

Arker
You... wet yourself?

Inspectah Deck

ninja

Can't you teleport?

Lovely Murder
happens all the time, whats the big deal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.