Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: TheKhan vs. grey fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
TheKhan
Sunspot- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot_%28comics%29
Surge- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_%28comics%29
Husk- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=111
Magma-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma_%28comics%29#Amara_Aquilla

Grey Fox
Ultimate Captain America- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Captain_America
Iron Spidey- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiderman
Deathstroke- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke
Alexander Anderson- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Anderson_%28hellsing%29
(keep in mind, this is Anderson BEFORE he became Godly, he doesn't have any of the plant powers and such from the bottom of the page)

Prep: An hour in an empty room.

Location: Since it was probably my favorite idea from the last tourney...
A giant circular trampoline, covering a square mile. For purposes of the fight, it stretches, but cannot be broken. Despite its vast size, it is a very bouncy trampoline. Teams start on opposite edges of it, and cannot leave the battlefield, due to a forcefield surrounding the whole thing. Let's get it on.

grey fox
Ahhh gotta love the bouncy trampoline.

Ok let's get this baby started.

Prep - Cap and Deathstroke check their weaponry over, they all then talk to each other and explain their powers and knowledge . Spidey gives them as much info as he knows* about the mutants . Deathstroke and Cap concoct a plan. Anderson sits quietly in the corner for a few minutes praying and searching for a few meaningful bible quotes.

*Ok i know spidey is at least on speaking terms with the x-men and he might know some stuff about the new mutants. I'm honestly not sure though so if anyone can clarify this it would be very helpful......

AJ4LIFE
go on fox kill him

Blair Wind
hm.......this should be interesting....

AJ4LIFE
yeah how many ways fox kills him, i got yor back bud

dman2008
Originally posted by grey fox
Ahhh gotta love the bouncy trampoline.

Ok let's get this baby started.

Prep - Cap and Deathstroke check their weaponry over, they all then talk to each other and explain their powers and knowledge . Spidey gives them as much info as he knows* about the mutants . Deathstroke and Cap concoct a plan. Anderson sits quietly in the corner for a few minutes praying and searching for a few meaningful bible quotes.

*Ok i know spidey is at least on speaking terms with the x-men and he might know some stuff about the new mutants. I'm honestly not sure though so if anyone can clarify this it would be very helpful......

none of the teams know who they are facing

grey fox
Originally posted by dman2008
none of the teams know who they are facing

They know their names , this was clarified in my last fight against khell....

Blair Wind
I *think* spidy knows, or knows of, Sunspot, Magma, and husk. Surge I doubt he knows.

AJ4LIFE
ok start it of then fox and just wait for kahn to reply

grey fox
I'll start tommorow , i'm pretty tired......

AJ4LIFE
ok

grey fox
Screw it... I'll do it now and save myself a lot of backtracking....

Plan.

Slade starts things off by letting off a few rounds with his pistols , these shots are aimed at magma killing her instantly. How is this you may ask.

A - Slade is a very good shot and is going for fatal wounds.

B - To become her 'fiery magma form' she needs to encase herself in molten magma ( or at least thats what the bio says) seeing as how the trampoline is unbreakable and covers the entire field their is no plausible way for her to summon lava out of the ground . This arena effectively reducing her powerless.

Also even if she can become 'flame form' a single super-grenade can take her out .

Anderson is dealing with Surge, flinging hundreds of bayonets at her , she will obviously dodge most of these due to her super speed but it's keeping her occupied enough to not stop.....

Spidey webs up husk easily enough , before moving on. Seconds later anderson takes her out with a bayonet though the skull.

Two of your team is now down in under five minutes.

Sunspot for all this time has been dealing with Captain America who has been using his pure skill to overcome his opponents super strength ( ala the hulk fight) , spidey soon joins in. Any blasts fired are dodged ( by spidey) or blocked (with caps indestructible shield) .

Surge is still on the run , anderson ( Having forth dimensional pockets) still hasn't run out of blades . He can take any electricity blasts due to his regeneration , but he's fast enough to dodge them , and has a high pain tolerance .

Deathstroke then attacks Surge, some might say this is impossible considering that surge has super speed but then again slade has caught up with impulse on foot . Anderson stops his bayonet rain and reaches into his coat , pulling out a long chain of bayonets he flings them at the ensuing combat.

Surge goes asplode .

How ?

Three words

Exploding . Bayonet . Chain .

Slade knows when their detonation time ends (having been told this by anderson during prep) and keeps up the fight long enough for surge to caught in the explosion (while he jumps away at the last second)

Now all thats left is sunspot who's being owned by cap and spidey .

Needless to say Sunspot get's a curb stomping , through cap's pure skill , spideys strength , acrobatics/agility , pre-cog , Deathstrokes uber-reflexes and fighting skill and Anderson's mild super strength and edged weaponry.

I win big grin

Sorry Khan

TheKahn
I'm here. I missed this thread somehow embarrasment . I'll post my strategy soon. Good luck fox

AJ4LIFE
wow wat a legendthumbs_upyesnotworthyclap

TheKahn
I have a question about the battle field, Dizzle. As I have a character, Magma, who can summon lava how far are we away from the ground and can lava come up from the floor?

TheKahn
For now I'll assume it cannot:

Prep:

-As gunshots will be a factor in this fight the first thing Husk will do is to husk into bullet proof diamond form that will also give her super strength as well as invulnerability (GenX'97).
-Magma's powers allow her not only to control] lava but also to generate it. However to save time once the fights starts she will go ahead and encase herself in much more molten rock than see normally would so it is accessible when the fight starts.
-And at the very end of prep time Sunspot will superheat his body so that bullets or anything else will melt before it hits him.

Plan:

Now as soon as the fight starts Magma will begin to flood the entire floor of the arena from side to side with super hot lava using both that she collected in prep time and generating even more starting at my end of the battle field and traveling rapidly towards you team. Now this layer of lava only has to be a few inches thick as you have no flyers and no way to get close to my team (save for Spidey whom I'll get to).

At this poing Surge is on Husk's back and both are behind Magma, as diamond can withstand incrediable temperatures of the lava, and Sunspot is hovering over head waitng for the lava to do its work.

Now as only Spidey can get out of the way of the lava the rest of you team will have their legs burned off (followed by everything else after that). Now he could try and carry some of his team mates out of harms way but as their is no were to put them down, it will only slow him down.
And the walls will only provide haven for a short time as the walls and cellings are also getting a coat of lava. (as Mamga is still generating more all the time).

That just leaves Spidey who will eventually die if he stays on the walls. So of course he will launch an attack before its too late. Now two of my characters are simply too hot to touch or for him to attack in any way (Magma and Sunspot) and he really can't hurt diamond Husk and Surge has the super reaction time to follow his movements.

However there is no longer any ground and little wall on my side for him to land on. So he is aginst 4 opponents, two of which will burn him if he touches them, one will shock him if he gets close, and the other he really can't hurt and all this time he cannot land on the ground and has to constantly worry about Sunspot or lava burning his web line to the celling. Weither he gets to close to one of my team members or he just takes too long. Spidey goes down.

DigiMark007
Stealing my location ideas....*murble*...

Anyway, I thought everyone was going to be in on one big match. Are we breaking up the bonus stuff then??

Blair Wind
this week is bonus rounds....or just bonus round. Next week is the free for all.

TheKahn
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering just how much time it would take to Magma's lava to reach grey fox's team, on January 10,1977, at Nyiragongo, a stratovolcano in Zaire produced the fastest lava flows ever recorded at 60 miles per hour. Now you have to remember that the surfaces that lava normally flows are not smooth and often have obstructions (such as trees and boulders) in the way.

However, the floor of this arena are quite smooth and free of any such obstructions. So I think the lava could flow even faster here, but 60 mph sounds appropriate.

So at 60 mph we can easily see that it would only take 60 seconds until the members of grey fox's team are burned alive.

dman2008
I want to be in a bonus round

TheKahn
Now 60 seconds is rather generous and most likely it will take considerable less time than that. With the smooth surface of the arena and the fact that Magma would be able to control the composition (and thus viscosity) of the lava she generates, her lava flow under these conditions should be faster than any real world example. So grey fox's team even having a minute before they are swimming in 2000 degree F lava is a reach.

Scoobless
Kahn gets points for being the first person i ever noticed using the word "viscosity" on the KMC comic boards

big grin

Dizzle
Crap, wasn't on, sorry... While the trampoline isn't breakable, it isn't totally solid... It isn't too big a stretch to say that some laval couldn't get through it. (though it would be slower than normal) Also, since both teams start near the edge, magma would be able to be brought around the edge. (the forcefield des nothing but keep everyone on the trampoline. Why? I said so.)

And yeah, I'm not going to be creative with bonus round locations, unless someone asks for a specific setting. (one that wouldn't favor one team, naturally) I may be using more DigiMark007 patented settings, (depending on if there are many more matches or not) but you can guarantee that they will definitely be my favorites from both tourneys... So it's really a compliment.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
For now I'll assume it cannot:

Prep:

-As gunshots will be a factor in this fight the first thing Husk will do is to husk into bullet proof diamond form that will also give her super strength as well as invulnerability (GenX'97).
-Magma's powers allow her not only to control] lava but also to generate it. However to save time once the fights starts she will go ahead and encase herself in much more molten rock than see normally would so it is accessible when the fight starts.
-And at the very end of prep time Sunspot will superheat his body so that bullets or anything else will melt before it hits him.

Plan:

Now as soon as the fight starts Magma will begin to flood the entire floor of the arena from side to side with super hot lava using both that she collected in prep time and generating even more starting at my end of the battle field and traveling rapidly towards you team. Now this layer of lava only has to be a few inches thick as you have no flyers and no way to get close to my team (save for Spidey whom I'll get to).

At this poing Surge is on Husk's back and both are behind Magma, as diamond can withstand incrediable temperatures of the lava, and Sunspot is hovering over head waitng for the lava to do its work.

Now as only Spidey can get out of the way of the lava the rest of you team will have their legs burned off (followed by everything else after that). Now he could try and carry some of his team mates out of harms way but as their is no were to put them down, it will only slow him down.
And the walls will only provide haven for a short time as the walls and cellings are also getting a coat of lava. (as Mamga is still generating more all the time).

That just leaves Spidey who will eventually die if he stays on the walls. So of course he will launch an attack before its too late. Now two of my characters are simply too hot to touch or for him to attack in any way (Magma and Sunspot) and he really can't hurt diamond Husk and Surge has the super reaction time to follow his movements.

However there is no longer any ground and little wall on my side for him to land on. So he is aginst 4 opponents, two of which will burn him if he touches them, one will shock him if he gets close, and the other he really can't hurt and all this time he cannot land on the ground and has to constantly worry about Sunspot or lava burning his web line to the celling. Weither he gets to close to one of my team members or he just takes too long. Spidey goes down.

That would be so great ....if magma wasn't dead. If the bullet doesn't do it then a super-grenade does. Those things can take down superboy and wondergirl Magma will be no problem.

Cap is already dealing with Sunspot so he's no problem .

This diamond form doesn't give a-lot of super strength i believe , so a decent amount of webbing ( not one layer maybe ten , fifteen , knowing spideys speed he could do this is 30-50 seconds) can hold her.

Anderson can pierce diamond. How ?

His bayonets go through human flesh easily this is not a new thing however , most humans can stab people . Unfortunately for the khan Anderson has super strength .

If a single bayonet doesn't work then he can use about thirty in a single throw . He doesn't need to be wholly focused on Surge as deathstrokes is on her case (after dealing with magma) .

Sunspot on the other hand is too busy being smacked around by cap to do anything , if he cant use his fist then his shield is ideal big grin

Spideys costume is strong enough to withstand the 'intense heat' , so he's beating on sunspot too.

The rest of my plan commences as i described it , Surge goes asplode (or can get a decapitation by Ds your choice) and sun spot get's curbstomped.

devil

TheKahn
That would be so great ....if magma wasn't dead. If the bullet doesn't do it then a super-grenade does. Those things can take down superboy and wondergirl Magma will be no problem.

Cap is already dealing with Sunspot so he's no problem .

This diamond form doesn't give a-lot of super strength i believe , so a decent amount of webbing ( not one layer maybe ten , fifteen , knowing spideys speed he could do this is 30-50 seconds) can hold her.

Anderson can pierce diamond. How ?

His bayonets go through human flesh easily this is not a new thing however , most humans can stab people . Unfortunately for the khan Anderson has super strength .

If a single bayonet doesn't work then he can use about thirty in a single throw . He doesn't need to be wholly focused on Surge as deathstrokes is on her case (after dealing with magma) .

Sunspot on the other hand is too busy being smacked around by cap to do anything , if he cant use his fist then his shield is ideal big grin

Spideys costume is strong enough to withstand the 'intense heat' , so he's beating on sunspot too.

The rest of my plan commences as i described it , Surge goes asplode (or can get a decapitation by Ds your choice) and sun spot get's curbstomped.

devil

First of all, keep in mind that the teams start out a mile apart. And even if Slade attempted to throw a grenade a mile at my team Sunspot could easily either incinerate it with a heat blast or redirect it back at your team with a concussive blast. As Magma is encased in solid rock I highly doubt she has anything to worry about as far as bullets are concerned but just to be safe she could always erect a wall a couple of feet thick in front of my team for added protection.

What you seem to be forgetting is that your team will never get within three fourths of a mile of my team. Magma is flooding the arena floor with lava starting at my side at traveling at your team at a speed greater than 60 mph. There if no way for your team to avoid it. They cannot jump over it as they would land in hot lava, their are no obstacles for them to climb up on, and they cannot fly no .
Anderson, Cap, and Slade will all get burned alive before the first minute of the fight is over and never get within range to do anything.

As for Spidey, he could last slightly longer than the rest of the charred skeletons your will have left for a team (at least a little while before the walls and ceilings are also covered in lava). While Spidey's new suit does have a lot of interesting gadgets, the lava it will be exposed to has a temperature of 2200 degrees F (1200 deg. C) and it has never been shown to be able to withstand that kind of temperature (unless you have a scan of it doing so). The protection it offers isn't that impressive. And even if he were to attack he cannot do anything against my team. He can't touch Sunspot or Magma, can't hurt Husk, and Surge has the super speed to electrocute him if he gets close to her. And webbing Husk is hardly a knock out attack. Magma, Sunspot, or Surge (who is on Husk's back) could easily burn it off.

To summarize:
-Anderson, Cap, and Slade are all useless in this fight as they burned alive by lava within the first minute of combat with my team never getting within their range.
-Spiderman can last a little longer but is basically impotent to attack any member of my team. Webs won't work, he punches won't work, and he can't even touch the ground (and eventually the walls and celling).

With your plan you fail to take into account the distance your team would have to travel over a pit of lava. They simply cannot reach my team unless I let them. stick out tongue

grey fox
First of all, keep in mind that the teams start out a mile apart. And even if Slade attempted to throw a grenade a mile at my team Sunspot could easily either incinerate it with a heat blast or redirect it back at your team with a concussive blast. As Magma is encased in solid rock I highly doubt she has anything to worry about as far as bullets are concerned but just to be safe she could always erect a wall a couple of feet thick in front of my team for added protection.

What you seem to be forgetting is that your team will never get within three fourths of a mile of my team. Magma is flooding the arena floor with lava starting at my side at traveling at your team at a speed greater than 60 mph. There if no way for your team to avoid it. They cannot jump over it as they would land in hot lava, their are no obstacles for them to climb up on, and they cannot fly no .
Anderson, Cap, and Slade will all get burned alive before the first minute of the fight is over and never get within range to do anything.

As for Spidey, he could last slightly longer than the rest of the charred skeletons your will have left for a team (at least a little while before the walls and ceilings are also covered in lava). While Spidey's new suit does have a lot of interesting gadgets, the lava it will be exposed to has a temperature of 2200 degrees F (1200 deg. C) and it has never been shown to be able to withstand that kind of temperature (unless you have a scan of it doing so). The protection it offers isn't that impressive. And even if he were to attack he cannot do anything against my team. He can't touch Sunspot or Magma, can't hurt Husk, and Surge has the super speed to electrocute him if he gets close to her. And webbing Husk is hardly a knock out attack. Magma, Sunspot, or Surge (who is on Husk's back) could easily burn it off.

To summarize:
-Anderson, Cap, and Slade are all useless in this fight as they burned alive by lava within the first minute of combat with my team never getting within their range.
-Spiderman can last a little longer but is basically impotent to attack any member of my team. Webs won't work, he punches won't work, and he can't even touch the ground (and eventually the walls and celling).

With your plan you fail to take into account the distance your team would have to travel over a pit of lava. They simply cannot reach my team unless I let them. stick out tongue

A - We know the Trampoline covers the entire arena, all other spaces are blocked by a forcefield , we also know that the trampoline is unbreakable (aka nothing gets through it) so how in the hell are you getting lava from nowhere ?

B - You seem to be forgetting how long it takes husk to actually become bullet proof , think how long it takes to peel your skin off (Fyi - Very long) By then she's ether capped by a bullet , taken out by a flung shield (with added ricochets ) or filled with bayonets.

You can't fill the arena with Magma (Molten rock ) , their fore Magma (girl) is near usless , Bayonets can go through (just because she's on fire doesn't mean they cant) Bullets can take her out , hell a spidey punch could probably take her head off (while spidey burns his hand a little.....)

TheKahn
A - We know the Trampoline covers the entire arena, all other spaces are blocked by a forcefield , we also know that the trampoline is unbreakable (aka nothing gets through it) so how in the hell are you getting lava from nowhere ?

B - You seem to be forgetting how long it takes husk to actually become bullet proof , think how long it takes to peel your skin off (Fyi - Very long) By then she's ether capped by a bullet , taken out by a flung shield (with added ricochets ) or filled with bayonets.

You can't fill the arena with Magma (Molten rock ) , their fore Magma (girl) is near usless , Bayonets can go through (just because she's on fire doesn't mean they cant) Bullets can take her out , hell a spidey punch could probably take her head off (while spidey burns his hand a little.....)

*Magma generates as well as controls lava yes She also built up considerable amounts during prep and carried it into the area.
*Husk "husks" to diamond form during my prep
*So Magma can cover the arena with lava and unless Spiderman can punch through the fiery molten rock covering her, she is safe from his punches.

grey fox
Meh. A bayonet does the job then , she can only 'pysichally' carry a small amount of magma , it isn't like an open door where you can lead a trail of magma behind you . And to my knowledge it takes a while to generate as much lava as your thinking.

Gotta love bayonets....

TheKahn
Meh. A bayonet does the job then , she can only 'pysichally' carry a small amount of magma , it isn't like an open door where you can lead a trail of magma behind you . And to my knowledge it takes a while to generate as much lava as your thinking.

Gotta love bayonets....

I have never known of an instant where she couldn't generate the amount of lava she needed to use unless when she needed to use it. No bio or comicbook I've read with her suggests such a limit. It's her mutant power to generate lava, if she wants a lot real quick then she has a lot real quick unless you have a scan showing otherwise...

Also she can pack a considerable amount on her since all she really has to do is be able crawl into the arena and the layer of lava doesn't no have to be very think, I can load her down pretty heavily evil face

Again the bayonets will never get close considering the heat her body can produce they would melt (just like Sunspot) before they ever touched her body. So your team is still stuck on the other side of a ever growing lake of lava with no way to attack my team.

Gotta love lava... wink

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Dizzle
Crap, wasn't on, sorry... While the trampoline isn't breakable, it isn't totally solid... It isn't too big a stretch to say that some laval couldn't get through it. (though it would be slower than normal) Also, since both teams start near the edge, magma would be able to be brought around the edge. (the forcefield des nothing but keep everyone on the trampoline. Why? I said so.)

TheKahn
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Thank you DarkCrawler, I missed that post by Dizzle thumb up

So Magma can generate lava, bring it up threw the floor, bring it over the side (where she is staying), and use what she brought in from prep time. big grin
This means she can also bring it up around your teams edge of the arena. So it look like they'll have even less time before being burned alive. evil face

AJ4LIFE
hey im not in a tornement i dont know how they work can someone explain please, hey can i do wat u to are doing but 4 fun against samishe,

grey fox
Lava moves pretty slow (sure it moved at sixty miles per hour but under what circumstances ? )

Magma can't creater enough heat to melt a bayonet in the space of time it takes for it to enter and exit her body.

Or i could just throw a super-grenade while cap flings his shield effectively keeping sunspot busy. But i don't even need to do that as sun-spot isn't a crack shot like deathstroke .

Oh and you made a misconception on your 'who can get their first' my team may not be 'uber speed ' but their still pretty fast. Anderson's body regenerates so it's not a far stretch to the imagination to say that he can run at peak speed for hours on end , Deathstroke has caught up with impusle on foot . Spidey can web zip people to him , and cap's body doesn't let him get fatigued for a few days.

They would be their before you know it, heck Deathstroke could get their in a minute maybe under and ram the Sg in magma's face, her ambient heat setting it off......

AJ4LIFE
oooh its getting interesting

TheKahn
Lava moves pretty slow (sure it moved at sixty miles per hour but under what circumstances ? )

Magma can't creater enough heat to melt a bayonet in the space of time it takes for it to enter and exit her body.

Or i could just throw a super-grenade while cap flings his shield effectively keeping sunspot busy. But i don't even need to do that as sun-spot isn't a crack shot like deathstroke .

Oh and you made a misconception on your 'who can get their first' my team may not be 'uber speed ' but their still pretty fast. Anderson's body regenerates so it's not a far stretch to the imagination to say that he can run at peak speed for hours on end , Deathstroke has caught up with impusle on foot . Spidey can web zip people to him , and cap's body doesn't let him get fatigued for a few days.

They would be their before you know it, heck Deathstroke could get their in a minute maybe under and ram the Sg in magma's face, her ambient heat setting it off......

60 mph was the fastest lava flow recorded in nature (on the first page should be the name and location of the actual volcano). Now that was in real life and the terrain was rough and had obstructions such as rocks and trees and yet it was able to reach that speed.

Now not only is the floor of the arena smooth and free of any obstacles but also Magma can control the type of lava she generates/calls forth. So as speed is important here, she would create extremely malfic lava (which is low in viscosity). Therefore the magma in this fight would actually be faster than 60 mph.

In other words in less than 30 seconds my half of the field will be easily covered in lava. Your team can't even get close

Now lets look at the speed of you team and keep in mind we start a mile apart. The fastest a human can run a mile is slightly under 4 minutes and lets say your team can cover that distance in half the time: 2 minutes. Traveling at around 60 mph the lava summoned by Magma would have already covered the entire arena floor 2 or 3 times over.

Your team simply isn't fast enough to cover that distance before the lava reaches them. But let us say they could for the sake of argument. Say they get meet the lava half way to my team. What could they do?

*Three members of my team are bullet proof and are standing in front of the one who isn't
*Blades and Grenades thrown at a distance of half a mile or more (and that is being generous) can easily be shot down or reflected back by Sunspot.
*And Magma can always throw up a rock shield several feet thich for added protection

And here is a visual aid of what the battle field will look like a few moments into the fight: big grin
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6596/lava12dc.th.jpg

grey fox
You seem to be forgettign that it was on a VOLCANO , gravity had a large part of the speed.

I shall re-vise my plan tommorow as i'm tired as **** , having to deal with assholes all day tires me to no end.....

AJ4LIFE
bye fox god luck, u two kahn, thanks 4 help earlier

TheKahn
You seem to be forgettign that it was on a VOLCANO , gravity had a large part of the speed.

Gravity was the force propelling the lava from the volcano and in this fight it would be Magma's mutant powers (possibly a form of telekinesis?) propelling it and there is absolutely no reason why Magma can't reproduce or exceed the natural speed of a lava flow.

grey fox
Ok plan revision.

Prep is basically the same .

Deathstroke set's off a few flash bangs thrown in your area . Your team are distracted by a rain of (exploding) bayonets , which has more then enough power to break any 'rock barriers' hopefully a shard of your oh so useful rock barrier will shrapnel into ether husk ( who i seriously doubt will be able to take all her skin off in half an hour...some part of her has to be squishy) or Surge.

This 'Rain of Pain' as i like to call it keeps your guy's thoroughly distracted, and considering magma (girl) is going to need a decent amount of concentration to generate the magma (Red hot molten rock) without turning her team-mates into crispy fried mutant.

Ok your team are now blind , slightly death and whole heartedly panicked. After all magma can't create any 'lava' while she's blind or she may end up melting one of partners.

My team then cross the gap easily enough , before giving your still blind ( Average flashbang lasts for about 4-5 mintuies and after that you still have white splotches in your eyes) teammates an ass kicking .

Slade drops a super grenade with ease in the middle of magma, her ambient heat setting the thing off BOOM.

Magma goes Asplode.

Husk get's pin cushioned . (Anderson can cut through a train section with ease , and can decapitate in a single strike , diamond wont be that hard....)

Spidey and cap take on sun spot , any blows spidey get's in are tripled due to the three 'scorpion' arms on his back . Or cap could just decapitate the kid with his shield.....

Surge is now left , her ye sight may just be coming back. Too little to late though as she is webbed up and then decapitated.

I believe this picture really embodies your predicament khan.....

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3314/hellsingv5c4225rf.th.jpg

TheKahn
Ok plan revision.

Prep is basically the same .

Deathstroke set's off a few flash bangs thrown in your area . Your team are distracted by a rain of (exploding) bayonets , which has more then enough power to break any 'rock barriers' hopefully a shard of your oh so useful rock barrier will shrapnel into ether husk ( who i seriously doubt will be able to take all her skin off in half an hour...some part of her has to be squishy) or Surge.

This 'Rain of Pain' as i like to call it keeps your guy's thoroughly distracted, and considering magma (girl) is going to need a decent amount of concentration to generate the magma (Red hot molten rock) without turning her team-mates into crispy fried mutant.

Ok your team are now blind , slightly death and whole heartedly panicked. After all magma can't create any 'lava' while she's blind or she may end up melting one of partners.

My team then cross the gap easily enough , before giving your still blind ( Average flashbang lasts for about 4-5 mintuies and after that you still have white splotches in your eyes) teammates an ass kicking .

Slade drops a super grenade with ease in the middle of magma, her ambient heat setting the thing off BOOM.

Magma goes Asplode.

Husk get's pin cushioned . (Anderson can cut through a train section with ease , and can decapitate in a single strike , diamond wont be that hard....)

Spidey and cap take on sun spot , any blows spidey get's in are tripled due to the three 'scorpion' arms on his back . Or cap could just decapitate the kid with his shield.....

Surge is now left , her ye sight may just be coming back. Too little to late though as she is webbed up and then decapitated.

I believe this picture really embodies your predicament khan.....

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3314/hellsingv5c4225rf.th.jpg

Sorry, its not going to work. no

First of all Husk's can change her entire body into a different material in a matter of seconds. Not part and not in a couple of minutes. Here is a scan of her husking into metal:
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4900/huskmetaluxm4060ib.th.jpg
She could jump in the air, change skin, and land with a new body.

And the problem you still haven't addressed is that your team will have to throw their bayonets and grenades from a mile away. Which even given the superstrength of some of your team members, that may not even be possible.

And even if your team could throw their weapon from a mile away (and still be accurate), they wouldn't even get close to the rock wall as I have Sunspot hovering above it ready to deflect/destroy any incoming projectiles. You see Sunspot absorbs light and heat for energy so standing near so much lava will provide him with a constant fuel source. So he can just release wave after wave of concussive energy to ensure nothing gets close to the wall.

But lets assume Sunspot isn't there and you team can actually get your bayonets and grenades to my team. What exactly do you expect them to do?

Can they get past solid rock several feet thick? Most likely not
Can shrapnel from the wall hurt my team? No, Magma is encased in rock so she isn't going to be hurt, Husk is standing behind Magma and made out of diamond so she would be fine, Surge is behind both of them, and Sunspot can superheat his body so that anything coming near him would just melt and he would absorb the heat from it.

Oh, and for the idea of Spidey taking on Sunspot, as I said Sunspot and raise the temperature around his body enough to melt super sonic bullets before they reach his skin. Neither Spidey or his tentacles can touch him no

So you're too far way to use any of your weapons, even if you could use them my team is protected by the wall and Sunspot, and your team will still be burned alive in less and 60 seconds into the fight.

Looks like you need another plan shifty

grey fox
Damn , i always thought her powers really couldn't be conveyed without breaking at least a few of the censorship rules.....

Deathstroke can , as can Anderson , the guy has superb accuracy. but let's not take my word for it.....

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6251/hellsingv1c4247wh.th.jpg

...Lets let the pages do the talking. The man was tacking bible pages to the walls with his bare hands all of them (if you notice) are in the same position , i'm not trying to say he's bullseye but he's damn near close to it.....

How in the hell can he block this.....

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8558/hellsing0604105jm.th.png

...Now times each of those individual linEs by a few hundred and thats what will be raining down on your team , every angle , every nook and cranny will be filled with a perfectly weighted , blessed and Aerodynamic weapon. Sun spot will be to busy trying to stop the rain of sharp pointy bayonets from skewering his team to think about a small , little grenade being flung.

Yes , you may want to refer back to this ...

Possibly

Ever heard of indestructible shield , also heard of a little flign called flinging , Finlay have you knowledge..perhaps upon a little subject called decapitation

'Remember bobby your Strong but your not invunerable'

Nope

Which i have already established can be broken through

Not unless you wish to crispy fry your blind partners

Yes , yes you do.

laughing

AJ4LIFE
hey fox i got a quetion on that bonus rounds thread

TheKahn
Damn , i always thought her powers really couldn't be conveyed without breaking at least a few of the censorship rules.....

She has a costume of "unstable molecules" that tend to keep her covered. wink

Deathstroke can , as can Anderson , the guy has superb accuracy. but let's not take my word for it.....
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6251/hellsingv1c4247wh.th.jpg
How in the hell can he block this.....

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8558/hellsing0604105jm.th.png

...Now times each of those individual linEs by a few hundred and thats what will be raining down on your team , every angle , every nook and cranny will be filled with a perfectly weighted , blessed and Aerodynamic weapon. Sun spot will be to busy trying to stop the rain of sharp pointy bayonets from skewering his team to think about a small , little grenade being flung.

I never said that the attack wasn't impressive, I expressed doubt (which you still haven't show any evidence to disprove) that Anderson or Slade could cover a whole mile with their attack. Showing Anderson use that attack in relatively short distances isn't the same thing.

The ability to throw grenades and bayonets that distance would depend on more than just physical strength (just look at baseball pitchers). It would also depend on the aerodynamic characteristics of the projectiles. Neither grenades nor bayonets were ever designed to travel that far in the air.

As soon as they leave the hands of you team they would be under the influence of several other forces such as drag, the laminar flow of air over their surface area (which given the design of both would make them very unstable in flight), and the concussive force from Sunspot that they would be subjected to long before they reach the wall.

Being stable in flight over and traveling a short distance is nowhere near the same thing as being stable in flight over and traveling in the air for over a mile. no

If it was a bullet it would be different. They are (unlike grenades or bayonets) aerodynamically designed to fly that distances and you can find countless examples of them doing so. However, you have yet to show either Slade or Anderson attacking with grenades or bayonets at a mile. For all we know it just isn't possible for them to be thrown them that far, the drag and other forces may simply be too great.

If you have a scan of them actually doing what you are claiming they can, I would like to see it big grin

And besides all Sunspot has to do is release a large blast of concussive energy directed at you team and the general area around them. As all of your projectiles will originate from that one spot, he could affect them all with ease yes Oh, and Magma can simply create a series of walls between our two team anyway. She isn't limited to just one evil face

Ever heard of indestructible shield , also heard of a little flign called flinging , Finlay have you knowledge..perhaps upon a little subject called decapitation

Cap's shield is relatively light weight. If it is thrown at Sunspot he could easily deflect it with a small concussive blast.

Yes , yes you do.

laughing

Don't misquote me you sneaky little Brit. mad wink

AJ4LIFE
hey im british dont diss, u selfish liile ameican, mad stick out tongue

TheKahn
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
hey im british dont diss, u selfish liile ameican, mad stick out tongue

usaflag

wink

AJ4LIFE
red_indian u stloe the land of them, and u got two may nukesnuke and u are rubbish at footballfootball and the next time that happens this is going to happenspam_laser and pileblowup wink ok, LOL only joking u got a much better country than us i wish i was american

samishe
red_indian u stloe the land of them, and u got two may nukesnuke and u are rubbish at footballfootball and the next time that happens this is going to happenspam_laser and pileblowup wink ok, LOL only joking u got a much better country than us i wish i was american

How patriotic!

AJ4LIFE
thank u thank u, but seriously i hate this country, i told u that before remember sam

samishe
thank u thank u, but seriously i hate this country, i told u that before remember sam

Yeah I do.

russia

DarkCrawler
Not to be annoying or anything, but it would be appreciated if other people don't comment on stuff in these matches all the time...especially if it has nothing to do with the match. erm

AJ4LIFE
ok sorry dont worry u werent annoying u were right

grey fox
She has a costume of "unstable molecules" that tend to keep her covered. wink

I never said that the attack wasn't impressive, I expressed doubt (which you still haven't show any evidence to disprove) that Anderson or Slade could cover a whole mile with their attack. Showing Anderson use that attack in relatively short distances isn't the same thing.

The ability to throw grenades and bayonets that distance would depend on more than just physical strength (just look at baseball pitchers). It would also depend on the aerodynamic characteristics of the projectiles. Neither grenades nor bayonets were ever designed to travel that far in the air.

As soon as they leave the hands of you team they would be under the influence of several other forces such as drag, the laminar flow of air over their surface area (which given the design of both would make them very unstable in flight), and the concussive force from Sunspot that they would be subjected to long before they reach the wall.

Being stable in flight over and traveling a short distance is nowhere near the same thing as being stable in flight over and traveling in the air for over a mile. no

If it was a bullet it would be different. They are (unlike grenades or bayonets) aerodynamically designed to fly that distances and you can find countless examples of them doing so. However, you have yet to show either Slade or Anderson attacking with grenades or bayonets at a mile. For all we know it just isn't possible for them to be thrown them that far, the drag and other forces may simply be too great.

If you have a scan of them actually doing what you are claiming they can, I would like to see it big grin

And besides all Sunspot has to do is release a large blast of concussive energy directed at you team and the general area around them. As all of your projectiles will originate from that one spot, he could affect them all with ease yes Oh, and Magma can simply create a series of walls between our two team anyway. She isn't limited to just one evil face

Cap's shield is relatively light weight. If it is thrown at Sunspot he could easily deflect it with a small concussive blast.

Don't misquote me you sneaky little Brit. mad wink

You want distance feats ...you got e'm.

So far away that Seras's vampiric vision (recorded as letting her see at 5600 metres check out the respect thread) couldn't see him .

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1913/hellsingv1c6038ta.th.jpg

10-40 metres

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5674/hellsingv4c7043st.th.jpg http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/805/hellsingv4c7054pv.th.jpg

....I'll find more later , it take me a while to sift through each volume.....

TheKahn
You want distance feats ...you got e'm.

So far away that Seras's vampiric vision (recorded as letting her see at 5600 metres check out the respect thread) couldn't see him .

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1913/hellsingv1c6038ta.th.jpg

How is a character, who isn't even on my team, not being able to see one character, who is on you team, revalent? eer
Hasn't Anderson been altered to fight vampires? It would make sense for one of his upgrades to be an ability to avoid being detected by "vampiric vision"

10-40 metres

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5674/hellsingv4c7043st.th.jpg http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/805/hellsingv4c7054pv.th.jpg

....I'll find more later , it take me a while to sift through each volume.....

What I wanted was some evidence that you characters could pull off what is your main method of attack (ie throw unstable bayonets and grenades a full mile). This scan doesn't come even close. At best it proves Anderson can throw his bayonets 131.23 feet (or 40 m). This is only about 2.49% of the distance it would have to travle.

Blair Wind
nice battle you two.....

inamilist
Originally posted by Blair Wind
nice battle you two.....

aye

grey fox
How is a character, who isn't even on my team, not being able to see one character, who is on you team, revalent? eer
Hasn't Anderson been altered to fight vampires? It would make sense for one of his upgrades to be an ability to avoid being detected by "vampiric vision"

No , what I'm, saying is that the hallway was so far that she couldn't see him (and that sera's vision range has been clocked at 5600 metres) and no Anderson hasn't been altered to be invisible to vampires. Only to regenerate......

Dizzle
No , what I'm, saying is that the hallway was so far that she couldn't see him (and that sera's vision range has been clocked at 5600 metres) and no Anderson hasn't been altered to be invisible to vampires. Only to regenerate......

Wait, the one where he impaled Alucard through the back of the head was a shot from 3 miles? Shit.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wait, the one where he impaled Alucard through the back of the head was a shot from 3 miles? Shit.

yup, i think Hirano made it look close on purpose , because like most mangaka he likes to show off his ability on faces. But looking over all of my info it indicates that the shot MUST have been three miles , as sera's had shown her increased vision a few chapters beforehand .

jinzin
i'm liking grey foxes argument a bit more here..

Blair Wind
I got to say the opposite for myself here. But that could change. Good job to the both of you thumbsup

AJ4LIFE
well fox seems to have an answer for everything so i think hes been more impressive, well donet to u know kahnclapping

TheKahn
yup, i think Hirano made it look close on purpose , because like most mangaka he likes to show off his ability on faces. But looking over all of my info it indicates that the shot MUST have been three miles , as sera's had shown her increased vision a few chapters beforehand .

Ok, fair enough. If you and Dizzle say he did it in a comic I'll believe it (I know its sometimes difficult to get hard numbers out of comics).

That still changes nothing. First of all Magma would simply raise multiple walls infront of my team to protect them and Sunspot would relase a large blast of continious concussive energy aimed at your team. Since all of the bayonets would come from that point he could knock all of them off course (and possibly back at your team evil face

And even if a few got threw, they would still have to travel through several rock walls to even reach my team. One of my members is in the air and out of range, another is encased in solid rock herself, another is made of diamond, and the only one who might be hurt is behind Magma and Husk. That one type of attack isn't enough to k.o. my team no

And its really the only option your team has as they can't aviod the lava that will soon burn them alive. yes

DarkCrawler
I'm siding a bit to TheKhan's side...but just a little bit. This is one of the most interesting matches.

AJ4LIFE
its getting harder to choose but the authority will win

grey fox
The bayonets aren't for attack my friend , their for distraction and let me tell you if thats a distraction , well whats the real fight going to be like . All of this is to allow your team to become blind.

Sight is a key element in a battle , and I'm afraid as soon as the flashbang goes off your team is ****ed.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm siding a bit to TheKhan's side...but just a little bit. This is one of the most interesting matches.

Thank you , your going to love the FFA then . My comic skills are a little shoddy but wait till i get my full manga force onto the field.....devil

AJ4LIFE
nice fox reall nice

TheKahn
The bayonets aren't for attack my friend , their for distraction and let me tell you if thats a distraction , well whats the real fight going to be like . All of this is to allow your team to become blind.

Sight is a key element in a battle , and I'm afraid as soon as the flashbang goes off your team is ****ed.

First off, Anderson may be able to get his bayonets the full distance (assuming, of course, they are not stopped by numerous rock walls and Sunspots concussive blasts) you still haven't shown Slade could get his flash grenades that far. no

And even if he could, there, again, is the issue of multiple rock walls in the way as well as Sunspot. I am afraid that the grenades would be even less effective as Sunspot can absorb light as well as heat . So all you will have done is make one of my team members stronger. evil face

As he is above my team he is in perfect position to shield my team from any of the light that might get through the multiple rock walls (assuming Slade can even get them that far).

And keep in mind that all this time a wave of lava traveling greater than 60 mph is traveling towards you team (which gives them less than one minute to live). And as Magma is, herself, encased in solid rock (and behind rock walls) there really isn't anything you could do to her to stop the lava flow.

AJ4LIFE
go on kahn, yor getting owned fox

grey fox
How does Sunspot absorb energy , inadvertently or forcibly ?

TheKahn
How does Sunspot absorb energy , inadvertently or forcibly ?

Well, from what I've read about him in the bios, he seems to absorb solar energy automatically as that was his natural mutation. But after being experimented on and mind-merging with Cable, he gained the ability to absorb other forms of heat and light.

So if he didn't want to aborb additional light or heat energy, then I think he wouldn't.

grey fox
Well, from what I've read about him in the bios, he seems to absorb solar energy automatically as that was his natural mutation. But after being experimented on and mind-merging with Cable, he gained the ability to absorb other forms of heat and light.

Has their been any on panel refference or showing of this 'upgrade' ?

TheKahn
Has their been any on panel refference or showing of this 'upgrade' ?

I don't really read too many comics with him in it but here is where I read about the upgrade:
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1037

This site is pretty thorough and accurate with its information, imo.

grey fox
I don't really read too many comics with him in it but here is where I read about the upgrade:
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1037

This site is pretty thorough and accurate with its information, imo.

Nah , that doesn't cop me I'm afraid. It doesn't list it in his powers and gives a vague reference over it . It's probably like spider mans 'ability' to communicate with insects which was conveniently written out/forgotten.

TheKahn
Nah , that doesn't cop me I'm afraid. It doesn't list it in his powers and gives a vague reference over it . It's probably like spider mans 'ability' to communicate with insects which was conveniently written out/forgotten.

I think they put his new powers under the "Notes" to explain what his new powers are and where they came from. As opposing to changing his long-time powerset without such an explanation, as that might cause some confusion.

But it does say:
"Instead of metabolizing the solar power, he now rechannels it as different forms of heat and infrared radiation. He is also capable now of absorbing other forms of heat and light besides solar power."

If that isn't a new power, I don't know what is. He can now absorb light and you could find that in X-Force Annual #3 through X-Force #43.

outarddwarf
i was thinking of grey fox but i have been swayed to kahn, unless greyfox can counter the light absorbtion.

Edit: thinking of grey fox for the win that was but now for kahn

DigiMark007
Haven't had time to read everything. I almost feel like voting for GF just because he has the market on badass-ery covered between Iron Spidey and Ultimate Cap.

But I'll remain unbiased and hold my vote...I'll try to read everything soon, but I apologize in advance if I can't get to it.

grey fox
Hmmm

Well i have the perfect counter , explosive bayonets , sunspot is too busy trying to drain the heat and blast power from those suckers (since he has to focus to absorb anything but his original energy source)

The flashbang should be able to go off harmlessly.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8273/hellsing0604114nx.th.png

Once again it's quantity over quality (so to speak) he can ether try to stop a small grenade from emitting the flashbang , or stop the rain of pointy death which seconds later begins exploding . He'll be way to busy trying to absorb the heat to even notice.

Dizzle
Hmm... For right now, Fox has provided more evidence and, IMO, has a little edge in the "debate" factor... However, The Khan's overall strategy is a bit more solid for me. I'll stay undecided for now, excellent fight guys.

(yes, I do reserve the right to vote in bonus rounds)

TheKahn
Hmmm

Well i have the perfect counter , explosive bayonets , sunspot is too busy trying to drain the heat and blast power from those suckers (since he has to focus to absorb anything but his original energy source)

The flashbang should be able to go off harmlessly.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8273/hellsing0604114nx.th.png

Once again it's quantity over quality (so to speak) he can ether try to stop a small grenade from emitting the flashbang , or stop the rain of pointy death which seconds later begins exploding . He'll be way to busy trying to absorb the heat to even notice.

I apologize about the lack of scans on my part. I really didn't follow the New Mutants when most of these characters were featured and there isn't a whole lot besides bios on the Internet about them. sad

But I did manage to find an example of the type of walls that grey fox's exploding bayonets and flash-bang grenades will have to get threw. Now keep in mind that Magma was only making this one to transport herself but it is easily three to four feet thick and made of solid rock. Of course the ones she'll make in the fight will be much wider:

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3405/deatemaga7ff.png

Now there are three things to keep in mind about the bayonets and grenades:

First of all I doubt may will even get to may walls as Sunspot is shooting a large blast of concussive energy at grey fox's team. As all of the projectiles will come from the sames area, Sunspot will be able to deflect most if not all of them (or at the very least slow them down considerably).

Secondly, Sunspot is already absorbing both heat and light from the lava around him. So any additional heat and/or light you produce will be absorbed by him with that coming off of the lava.

Third, the only hope you have of them actually being effective is if they can somehow take out Magma. Not only is she behind solid rock and encased in rock but she has Sunspot to absorb any possible disorientating light and her rock walls/suit will protect her from any shrapnel or debris.

grey fox
I apologize about the lack of scans on my part. I really didn't follow the New Mutants when most of these characters were featured and there isn't a whole lot besides bios on the Internet about them. sad

But I did manage to find an example of the type of walls that grey fox's exploding bayonets and flash-bang grenades will have to get threw. Now keep in mind that Magma was only making this one to transport herself but it is easily three to four feet thick and made of solid rock. Of course the ones she'll make in the fight will be much wider:

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3405/deatemaga7ff.png

Four feet , pfft .

Here we have Anderson breaking through specially made, bullet proof (at least an inch thick) Tektite Glass with relative ease.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7901/5bmax75dhellsingch61094il.th.jpg http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9785/5bmax75dhellsingch61105xi.th.jpg http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/7126/5bmax75dhellsingch61110gt.th.jpg

...And here he is stabbing through a wall (that has to be more then 4 inches thick ) with ease.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2157/hellsingv1c5278ri.th.jpg

....And who said anything about from a single area ?

Anderson's going to be running from left to right and various other positions , a literal rain.

We have already discussed this , it doesn't detail what kind of light or heat. Hell it doesn't even detail it in his powers that he can absorb other forms aside from solar .

I have already said how the rock walls are ineffective , and that Sunspot isn't a very good defense , considering that he's busy blocking the bayonets . Hell a bayonet may inadvertently kill the guy....

The flash bang will get through . Your team will become blind and you will lose .

TheKahn
Four feet , pfft .

Here we have Anderson breaking through specially made, bullet proof (at least an inch thick) Tektite Glass with relative ease.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7901/5bmax75dhellsingch61094il.th.jpg http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9785/5bmax75dhellsingch61105xi.th.jpg http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/7126/5bmax75dhellsingch61110gt.th.jpg

...And here he is stabbing through a wall (that has to be more then 4 inches thick ) with ease.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2157/hellsingv1c5278ri.th.jpg

eer

First of all, throwing a bayonet through glass and stabbing a bayonet through a four inch wall (which from you scan appears to be a normal wall which anyone could force a bayonet through) from close range are nowhere near the same thing as throwing bayonets through a multiple 4 foot solid rock walls from a mile away.

Glass is naturally a very brittle material that has to be specially reinforced to withstand any serious impact unlike solid rock. Again, a few millimeters of glass isn't the same as several feet of solid rock. no

And the wall in your scan looks to be simply wood framed with either Sheetrock or plaster coverings. Anybody could put a sharp object through one.

....And who said anything about from a single area ?

Anderson's going to be running from left to right and various other positions , a literal rain.

This if the first you have mentioned of this tactic, so allow me to respond. You must take into consideration where this fight is taking place: "a very bouncy trampoline" anyone who has ever been on or owns a trampoline (as I do) can tell you it is impossible to run across one. The impact of your steps deflect the surface and send you flying into the air. All Anderson's attempt to run across the trampoline would result in is him becoming an easier airborne target for Sunspot.

We have already discussed this , it doesn't detail what kind of light or heat. Hell it doesn't even detail it in his powers that he can absorb other forms aside from solar .

How much more detail do you want? It says He is also capable now of absorbing other forms of heat and light besides solar power and then gives the issues where he gained that ability (X-Force Annual #3 through X-Force #43). If its is a different form of light or heat other than solar, he can now absorb it. Simple as that. yes

Also you have yet to explain how the flash grenades will even make it a mile to my team (where the light from them will be absorbed by Sunspot). Anderson might could get his bayonets that far but you've haven't shown that Slade could get his grenades anywhere close to that distance.

And with the walls and their personal defenses, my team is safe from any of your distance attacks, regardless.

I have already said how the rock walls are ineffective , and that Sunspot isn't a very good defense , considering that he's busy blocking the bayonets . Hell a bayonet may inadvertently kill the guy....

The flash bang will get through . Your team will become blind and you will lose .

No, you've said how glass and wood-framed walls would be ineffective at close range not four foot solid rock walls at a mile. Sunspot will easily be able to target Anderson as he if flying through the air trying to throw his bayonets. And again, he can raise the temperature around his body to such a degree that bullets melt before they touch his skin. You bayonets will pose no danger to him.

The flash-bangs won't even make it to my team, if they did, Sunspot would absorb the light form them, and your team will still be roasted alive.

AJ4LIFE
damn kahns good

grey fox
eer

First of all, throwing a bayonet through glass and stabbing a bayonet through a four inch wall (which from you scan appears to be a normal wall which anyone could force a bayonet through) from close range are nowhere near the same thing as throwing bayonets through a multiple 4 foot solid rock walls from a mile away.

Glass is naturally a very brittle material that has to be specially reinforced to withstand any serious impact unlike solid rock. Again, a few millimeters of glass isn't the same as several feet of solid rock. no

And the wall in your scan looks to be simply wood framed with either Sheetrock or plaster coverings. Anybody could put a sharp object through one.

This if the first you have mentioned of this tactic, so allow me to respond. You must take into consideration where this fight is taking place: "a very bouncy trampoline" anyone who has ever been on or owns a trampoline (as I do) can tell you it is impossible to run across one. The impact of your steps deflect the surface and send you flying into the air. All Anderson's attempt to run across the trampoline would result in is him becoming an easier airborne target for Sunspot.

How much more detail do you want? It says He is also capable now of absorbing other forms of heat and light besides solar power and then gives the issues where he gained that ability (X-Force Annual #3 through X-Force #43). If its is a different form of light or heat other than solar, he can now absorb it. Simple as that. yes

Also you have yet to explain how the flash grenades will even make it a mile to my team (where the light from them will be absorbed by Sunspot). Anderson might could get his bayonets that far but you've haven't shown that Slade could get his grenades anywhere close to that distance.

And with the walls and their personal defenses, my team is safe from any of your distance attacks, regardless.

No, you've said how glass and wood-framed walls would be ineffective at close range not four foot solid rock walls at a mile. Sunspot will easily be able to target Anderson as he if flying through the air trying to throw his bayonets. And again, he can raise the temperature around his body to such a degree that bullets melt before they touch his skin. You bayonets will pose no danger to him.

The flash-bangs won't even make it to my team, if they did, Sunspot would absorb the light form them, and your team will still be roasted alive.

That wasn't basic glass , otherwise it would shatter from the impact (it was dropped a mile or two above the ground) also i wouldn't rely too heavily on the text as it was translated by a crappy group who got the word butler and battler mixed up.

You can move on a trampoline , sure you bounce a little , so maybe he slows down a bit so it only reverberates slowly .

Hell with all this arguing going about the bayonets i'll send Deathstroke up their with the grenade , after all his uber reflexes and super-brain allow him to see things in slow mo so he can dodge any attacks thrown his way before letting off the flashbang.

TheKahn
That wasn't basic glass , otherwise it would shatter from the impact (it was dropped a mile or two above the ground) also i wouldn't rely too heavily on the text as it was translated by a crappy group who got the word butler and battler mixed up.

No matter the kind of glass it was, a few millimeters of it are not comparable to several feet of solid rock.

You can move on a trampoline , sure you bounce a little , so maybe he slows down a bit so it only reverberates slowly .

Move: yes yes, run: no no.

Hell with all this arguing going about the bayonets i'll send Deathstroke up their with the grenade , after all his uber reflexes and super-brain allow him to see things in slow mo so he can dodge any attacks thrown his way before letting off the flashbang.

You forget my main method of attack (can't really blame you as we've been debating details for a while) but remember that a wave of lava is heading towards you team at 60+ mph. So in less than a minute of the fight starting my lava will have reached your team. So Slade actually running towards my side will only serve to get him killed quicker as he'll never get into range before hitting the lava.

grey fox
No matter the kind of glass it was, a few millimeters of it are not comparable to several feet of solid rock.

Move: yes yes, run: no no.

You forget my main method of attack (can't really blame you as we've been debating details for a while) but remember that a wave of lava is heading towards you team at 60+ mph. So in less than a minute of the fight starting my lava will have reached your team. So Slade actually running towards my side will only serve to get him killed quicker as he'll never get into range before hitting the lava.

Can your lava move faster then impulse , no .

Can slade , yes .

The bayonets are distraction while slade zips up their and let's off the flashbang , your team are blinded and as such Magma wont use/generate magma out of fear of killing her team-mates. My team then cross the cap and kick your teams ass .

Caps shield can penetrate that rock , the guy has (around) class five strength and thrown hard enough the disc could rip through it/make a very big indent .

TheKahn
Can your lava move faster then impulse , no .

Can slade , yes .

Do you have a number for that speed? My great Aunt Ethel who has an artificial hip and a clubbed foot could run faster than Impulse depending on the speed he is going (if I had a great Aunt Ethel that is....).

The bayonets are distraction while slade zips up their and let's off the flashbang , your team are blinded and as such Magma wont use/generate magma out of fear of killing her team-mates. My team then cross the cap and kick your teams ass .

First of all Magma doesn't have to worry about killing her teammates, Sunspot is in the air, Husk is in diamond form (safe from the heat of that the lava can produce), and Surge is on Husk's back. So she can generate lava to her hearts content and not worry about anybody else.

Secondly even if Slade gets close enough to use his flash-grenades Sunspot would absorb the light (if the rock wall in front of my team doesn't block all of it).

And lastly as Magma is encased in rock all she would really have to do is cover her eyes with rock and she'd be completely safe (not that it'll come to that anyway). big grin

Caps shield can penetrate that rock , the guy has (around) class five strength and thrown hard enough the disc could rip through it/make a very big indent .

Once again by the time Cap makes it a quater of the distance his legs will have already been burnted to stumps. evil face And how will Cap know where along the wall to throw his shield? Its not like he can see through it and tell where my team is anyway. confused

grey fox
Ok , visibility is pretty clears considering it's a clear stretch . A rock wall is not going to hard to miss.

2 . Magma (even if she doesn't seem to be worried about inadvertently killing her team-mates, which you seem to honestly think) can't accurately control the movement of the lava without her vision . Which you've just gotten rid off due to you 'block the grenade' trick.

3. I'll check the speed Impusle was estimated at going , but i know he was running which put's him above sixty's , considering that walking for these guy's get's them at like 60-70 average.

TheKahn
Ok , visibility is pretty clears considering it's a clear stretch . A rock wall is not going to hard to miss.

Cap's shield is only about 3 feet in diameter and the wall will be considerable wider than that. So he has the problem of where on the wall to throw his shield. While, he'll see the wall, he won't know where my team is behind the wall.

2 . Magma (even if she doesn't seem to be worried about inadvertently killing her team-mates, which you seem to honestly think) can't accurately control the movement of the lava without her vision . Which you've just gotten rid off due to you 'block the grenade' trick.

She doesn't have to worry about her teammates (remember that Husk and Surge are behind her and Sunspot above). She can keep her eyes open during the fight and would only need to shield them if/when Slade attempts to get close enough to use his grenades. Sunspot would be able to give her ample warning given his vantage point in the air, just to be safe as he'll absorb the light anyway evil face (accuracy really isn't an issue as all she has to do is send the lava forward).

3. I'll check the speed Impusle was estimated at going , but i know he was running which put's him above sixty's , considering that walking for these guy's get's them at like 60-70 average.

I always thought he just had the enhanced reflexes. I could by him being quick enough to match Impulse for a short distance but I don't think his top speed is that fast (but I'm willing to reconsider depending on the scan you're talking about)

grey fox
Cap's shield is only about 3 feet in diameter and the wall will be considerable wider than that. So he has the problem of where on the wall to throw his shield. While, he'll see the wall, he won't know where my team is behind the wall.

She doesn't have to worry about her teammates (remember that Husk and Surge are behind her and Sunspot above). She can keep her eyes open during the fight and would only need to shield them if/when Slade attempts to get close enough to use his grenades. Sunspot would be able to give her ample warning given his vantage point in the air, just to be safe as he'll absorb the light anyway evil face (accuracy really isn't an issue as all she has to do is send the lava forward).

I always thought he just had the enhanced reflexes. I could by him being quick enough to match Impulse for a short distance but I don't think his top speed is that fast (but I'm willing to reconsider depending on the scan you're talking about)

Unfortunately enough i don't have that scan ,'ll search for it. But i known the chain of events . He runs after impulse and catches up to him before blowing out his kneecaps.

With enough strength behind it it wont matter what part of the wall is hit.

And I've already mentioned how sunspot's light absorption is bunk. Not only that but what kind of light can he absorb , it never says all forms of light so my flashbang could be on the spectrum that he cant absorb.

TheKahn
Unfortunately enough i don't have that scan ,'ll search for it. But i known the chain of events . He runs after impulse and catches up to him before blowing out his kneecaps.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about (it seems a little like PIS erm) and the bio only says he has enhansed reflexes. Anyway, just to be safe I'll send Surge (who does have superspeed) ahead of the lava wave to head off any Slade charges. She has the speed and firepower to distract him long enough for my purposes (he doesn't know how she fights like he does the Flashes which is his main advantage). If he does manaage to kill her it will be too late for him to get close enough to launch any type of attack.

Again the trampoline will limit just how fast either can effectively travel, but Surge should still have the advantage.

With enough strength behind it it wont matter what part of the wall is hit.

Perhaps, but my point was that if he didn't know where my team is behind the wall throwing his shield through it isn't going to accomplish anything. If he misses he just losses his shield.

And I've already mentioned how sunspot's light absorption is bunk. Not only that but what kind of light can he absorb , it never says all forms of light so my flashbang could be on the spectrum that he cant absorb.

Flash bang grenades produce very bright light along the visible section of the EM spectrum (with wavelengths between 7000-4000 Angstroms). This is what is ment when "light" is refered to in general. Now the bio says he can now absorb light (from non-solar sources, even though "solar light" and "non-solar light" are really the same energy) and lists the issue numbers where he gained that ability.

Reguardless, the rock wall will still block the light and Sunspot at the least could given ample warining for Magma to protect herself (hell she could even use Husk as a human/diamond shield evil face.

grey fox
Yeah, I know what you're talking about (it seems a little like PIS erm) and the bio only says he has enhansed reflexes. Anyway, just to be safe I'll send Surge (who does have superspeed) ahead of the lava wave to head off any Slade charges. She has the speed and firepower to distract him long enough for my purposes (he doesn't know how she fights like he does the Flashes which is his main advantage). If he does manaage to kill her it will be too late for him to get close enough to launch any type of attack.

Again the trampoline will limit just how fast either can effectively travel, but Surge should still have the advantage.

Perhaps, but my point was that if he didn't know where my team is behind the wall throwing his shield through it isn't going to accomplish anything. If he misses he just losses his shield.

Flash bang grenades produce very bright light along the visible section of the EM spectrum (with wavelengths between 7000-4000 Angstroms). This is what is ment when "light" is refered to in general. Now the bio says he can now absorb light (from non-solar sources, even though "solar light" and "non-solar light" are really the same energy) and lists the issue numbers where he gained that ability.

Reguardless, the rock wall will still block the light and Sunspot at the least could given ample warining for Magma to protect herself (hell she could even use Husk as a human/diamond shield evil face.

So suddenly the rules affect me but not you ?

You say that Slade will be limited , but surge wont ?

Also slade dominates surge , She has little to none combat skills (if she does their still nothing on slades) , her speed isn't a great help . Slade was owning flash's flash's ! quicksilver (fastest speed orientated character in marvel) couldn't even touch flash so what the hell is surge going to do ? Also , surge is now on foot, in the middle of a h2h situation with deathstroke , and your still closing the Magma in .

Magma must really not like her teammates, considering that your going to roast one alive. I doubt she'd have the balls for that kind of action.

TheKahn
So suddenly the rules affect me but not you ?

You say that Slade will be limited , but surge wont ?

I said that both will be limited in their speed by the trampoline surface but at the least Surge should be able to hop faster than Slade given her superspeed. jump

Also slade dominates surge , She has little to none combat skills (if she does their still nothing on slades) , her speed isn't a great help . Slade was owning flash's flash's ! quicksilver (fastest speed orientated character in marvel) couldn't even touch flash so what the hell is surge going to do ? Also , surge is now on foot, in the middle of a h2h situation with deathstroke , and your still closing the Magma in .

Magma must really not like her teammates, considering that your going to roast one alive. I doubt she'd have the balls for that kind of action.

Magma will do what she is told and she will like it mad

I agree that Slade outmatches Surge easily but all I need her to do is slow him down not actually beat him. Her speed, reflexes, and electricity should allow her to give him some trouble. Either Slade kills her or the lava does, sacrifices must be made (if Slade doesn't kill her and she makes it to your side I might send Sunspot to get her at the end of the fight)

outarddwarf
Grey fox im tilting but not leaning toward you yet, give it another push lets go!

TheKahn
grey fox's strategy depends on two factors:
Anderson's bayonets and Slade's grenades

As to the bayonets:
1. There will be several solid rock walls protecting my team from them
2. Sunspot will be actively deflecting them with concussive blasts aimed at Anderson
3. The personal defenses of Magma (encased in rock), Husk (diamond form), and Sunspot (heat shield) will be more than enough to protect them from any stray shrapnel or debris

As to Slade's grenades:
1. Again their is are rock wall protecting my team from the light and concussive force of the grenades
2. Sunspot is above my team to absorb any light that might get through and to warn Magma to shield her eyes if Slade gets close enough to use them (just to be safe)
3. Husk will be standing in front of Magma for an additional line of defense
4. Surge is advancing (as best she can along the bouncy trampoline surface) ahead of the lava to slow down Slade if he attempts to get into grenade range. That is assuming that Slade can get into effective range before the lava wave covers too much of the arena floor (at 30 seconds into the battle half of the arena floor will already be covered)

My attack plan consists of having Magma flood the floor of the arena with lava (as I have shown this will take less than 60 seconds). She is able to both generate lava, summon it from the sides of the arena, summon it from the floor of the arena, and use that which she gathered on her body during prep time. In other words she clearly has plenty of material to work with.

She will erect several walls to protect herself and send a wave of lava towards grey fox's team. This layer does not have to be very thick at all as it is upwards of 2000 degrees Fahrenheit and thanks to it's viscosity it will travel very quickly. Once the floor is covered she will send it up the walls and ceilings of the arena as well.

Sunspot is floating above her for the previously stated reasons, Husk is in front of Magma for added protection, and Surge is deployed in front of the lava wave.

grey fox's team lacks the flyers to avoid the lava and the distance between our team prevents him from launching an effective attack before his team is killed. The only one who may survive is Spiderman and as he literally cannot touch Sunspot or Magma and cannot hurt Husk he isn't a threat. For as soon as the walls and ceilings are covered in lava, his is dead anyway (no attachment points for his webs and no place left to land).

The fight will be effectively over after the first minute of combat and that is not enough time for grey fox's team to cover the initial distance separating each team and/or overcome my teams numerous defenses.

grey fox

AJ4LIFE
now thats the fox we all know and love

TheKahn

Blair Wind
Im casting my vote:

It goes to theKhan. He seems to have a better strategy of attack, and his attack is much more widespread so his angle of attack is much more obtuse compared to fox's bayonets and flash bang (which sunspot could deal with)

AJ4LIFE
well fox seems to have an answer for everything so im voting for him

grey fox
Yes it will , cap has thrown his shield further before and considering he is much stronger then 616 cap it should make the distance.

My my my you really like to assume and befuddle yourself don't you. Did i ever say he would run in my last post . No . It is possible to move without running , but even still, it is possible to run on a trampoline.

You have already admitted husk can be pin cushioned and magma is much lower on the durability list then husk , whereas sunspot is irony in itself , being super strength but not super durable , sure he can 'create a heat shield ' (aka a plot device to stop him getting his ass kicked by hawkeye) but that doesn't mean he's suddenly immune to everything on the battlefield.

Now i would agree with you their IF Anderson didn't have super strength , I'm afraid theirs not many scans of his piercing things other then people though . Except for when he's goderson and takes a blimp out which was immune to an entire battalion (about 20-0000 people firing upon it ) . I'll look for it later on.

No , what I'm debating about is you thinking that sunspot can warn everyone in a mirco second .

:

I have already given reasons why and how he should get their way before the lava should even cone near , and what the hell spideys doing jack shit so lets send him as well on his webs/glidey thing.

So once again he can warn her in a mircosecond , sunspot isn't supes Khan . He can't tell what someones carrying or doing in 0.345656 seconds.

COUGHImpulseCOUGHFlashCOUGHSladekickedboththeirass
esCOUGH

A. he See's everything in slow mo

B. uber reflexes

He dodges any blasts throw his way with relative ease , and slade would figure out a way to maximise his movement on the trampoline . He isn't using 95% of his brain for nothing you know.

Quod senior did pluvia bayonets down super spurcus trunco scum alowing suus righteous vulpes volpes of grey ut kick ass.

outarddwarf
Quod senior did pluvia bayonets down super spurcus trunco scum alowing suus righteous vulpes volpes of grey ut kick ass.

I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound good!

TheKahn
Yes it will , cap has thrown his shield further before and considering he is much stronger then 616 cap it should make the distance.
Ult. Cap's shield might get there but he is nowhere near strong enough to put his shield through a four foot thick wall of solid rock (unless you have a scan of him doing so...). erm You know better than that grey fox

My my my you really like to assume and befuddle yourself don't you. Did i ever say he would run in my last post . No . It is possible to move without running , but even still, it is possible to run on a trampoline.
He can either attempt to run and get launched in the air or he can try to hop from one side of the arena to the other. That's it. Either way he is just an easier target for Sunspot (Why else would we be fighting on a trampoline if it wouldn't affect our teams and they could move normally blink ?

You have already admitted husk can be pin cushioned and magma is much lower on the durability list then husk , whereas sunspot is irony in itself , being super strength but not super durable , sure he can 'create a heat shield ' (aka a plot device to stop him getting his ass kicked by hawkeye) but that doesn't mean he's suddenly immune to everything on the battlefield.
I did you even read my post? I said "I don't care if Husk is blinded and pin cushioned...Keep in mind that Husk is made of diamond, so rock fragments are not going to hurt her anyway." I admitted nothing. Husk can't be hurt by rock fragments, and neither can Magma (who is encased in rock) and Sunspot (who's temperature around his body is hot enough to melt bullets before that touch his skin).

Now i would agree with you their IF Anderson didn't have super strength , I'm afraid theirs not many scans of his piercing things other then people though . Except for when he's goderson and takes a blimp out which was immune to an entire battalion (about 20-0000 people firing upon it ) . I'll look for it later on.

Super strength or not he still hasn't been shown able to do what you are claiming he can.

No , what I'm debating about is you thinking that sunspot can warn everyone in a mirco second .

All he has to say is "somebody's comming". Given that the battle field is clear of any obstacles all he would have to see out of the corner of his eye is a guy in a yellow/black costume running at him or see/hear Surge using her powers (which would be quite bright). Anyone can easily see over a mile. wink Slade has to get close enough to use his weapons, get past Surge, and actually throw them. That is plent of time for Sunspot to give ample warning.

I have already given reasons why and how he should get their way before the lava should even cone near , and what the hell spideys doing jack shit so lets send him as well on his webs/glidey thing.

What that he shot Impluse? confused That's fine but you never stated how fast either was traveling. They could have been going well under 20 mph or well over the speed caps of this tourney. And the bio you provided only states that Slade has super reflexes not super speed. How many other times has Slade ever exhibited super speed?

Yes Spiderman will be doing "jack shit" because this is the first you've mentioned of him. If he attempts to get near my team, there isn't anything he can do. He can't touch Sunspot or Magma and can't hurt Husk.

So once again he can warn her in a mircosecond , sunspot isn't supes Khan . He can't tell what someones carrying or doing in 0.345656 seconds.

I've explained above why Sunspot would have ample time to warn them about anybody comming close.

COUGHImpulseCOUGHFlashCOUGHSladekickedboththeirass
esCOUGH

A. he See's everything in slow mo

B. uber reflexes

He dodges any blasts throw his way with relative ease , and slade would figure out a way to maximise his movement on the trampoline . He isn't using 95% of his brain for nothing you know.

Again he may beat Surge, but it will take some time and every second he spends dodging her attacks is another second he gets put farther out of range thanks to the lava flow. evil face

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt

grey fox
Give me twenty minutes and I'll find a strength feat which backs up the shield throw.

Once again it's possible to move on a trampoline without suddenly bouncing like an idiot .

Huh , I'm not talking about shrapnel , I'm talking about bayonets my friend . Bayonets that fall from the heavens cool

I'll look for the scan as soon as i have the cap one , it's in a volume which hasn't been released yet so cut me some slack.

'Somebodies comming' does not equate into enough time to close your eyes from a flashbang . Just admit it.

He CAPPED impulse , what more proof do you need. I also think he outrun bat's once ( not sure about that though) .

Cant do anything aye ? .......

How about webbing up husk before flinging her into sunspot knocking the bastard out.

But not against the flahsbang , which i have already mentioned.

Once again i repeat myself Slade can outrun her

grey fox
Cap knocking over Giant man and then using an ordinary metal disc thrown a fairly long distance (not a mile i can admit but pretty damn far)

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9730/untitled112fq.jpg

Lifts heavy weights with ease.

http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled4066yt.jpg

Holds up a huge tree with relative ease

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled5154zw.jpg

TheKahn
Give me twenty minutes and I'll find a strength feat which backs up the shield throw.

If you have a scan of Cap shattering a rock wall from a mile away I'd be glad to see it

Once again it's possible to move on a trampoline without suddenly bouncing like an idiot .

Yes, but you have to move very slowly and either jumping in the air or moving slowly just makes Anderson an easier target. You simply can't run (again this is why we're fighting on a trampoline to begin with).

Huh , I'm not talking about shrapnel , I'm talking about bayonets my friend . Bayonets that fall from the heavens cool

Firstly, there is the little issue of several rock walls in the way and Sunspot deflecting you little bayonets. Secondly, Husk is made of diamonds which if you remember your geology classes is much harder than steel (steel cannot even scratch diamond). So Husk will be perfectly safe, the heat around Sunspot will melt any bayonets that get near him, and Magma is encased in rock and standing behind Husk and under Sunspot. You bayonets are not a threat to anyone.

I'll look for the scan as soon as i have the cap one , it's in a volume which hasn't been released yet so cut me some slack.

Again, I just have doubt that Anderson can put his bayonets through a several four foot thick rock walls from a mile away (I have the same doubts about Cap and his shield) but if there is a scan of him doing that I'd like to see it...

'Somebodies comming' does not equate into enough time to close your eyes from a flashbang . Just admit it.

Exactly how long do you think it takes to close your eyes? blink
All you need is a bare fraction of a second. And unless Slade is way over the cap in terms of speed, he cannot launch his attack that fast. Oh, and thoes pesky rock walls are still in the way so it's not like the light from his grenades will even reach my team (and if they did: Sunspot would absorb it, Husk would shield Magma, and Magma would shield her eyes)

He CAPPED impulse , what more proof do you need. I also think he outrun bat's once ( not sure about that though) .

Yes he did but we don't know how fast Impulse was going when that happened do we? He could have been going 20 mph for all we know. There is nothing you've shown (not even your bio of him) that proves that Slade has any real super human speed . The fastest humans alive can run about 15mph Slade may be a little faster than that but that's all. The lava is moves and 60+ mph. He'll never get close enough to my team to attack and if he tries he'll just be the first to get burned alive (as he still has to take time to deal with Surge)

Cant do anything aye ? .......

How about webbing up husk before flinging her into sunspot knocking the bastard out.

He can try but all Magme would have to do is splash a little lava on Husk or just reach out and touch her to burn off the webbing (the 2000 degree lava isn't hot enough to damage diamond). And really that is all Spiderman can attempt to do. He is basically useless against my team and the rest of your team will be dead very soon.

But not against the flahsbang , which i have already mentioned.

Not only would he have time to warn against the flash bang, but he would absorb the excess light if any managed to get past the walls. Again he will see Slade bouncing towards my team long before he is in range and Sunspot will see Surge's bright electical attacks long before Slade is in position to attack. Sunspot has plenty of time.

Once again i repeat myself Slade can outrun her

And again I ask where has he shown real super speed besides capping Impulse at an unknown speed? She has real super speed and the trampoline will keep either from going too fast. She is plently fast enough to give him trouble and delay him.

TheKahn
Cap knocking over Giant man and then using an ordinary metal disc thrown a fairly long distance (not a mile i can admit but pretty damn far)

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9730/untitled112fq.jpg

Lifts heavy weights with ease.

http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled4066yt.jpg

Holds up a huge tree with relative ease

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled5154zw.jpg

Yes Ult. Cap is strong but all your scan showed was that the disk could cut through metal wire only a few millimeters thick that was already under considerable stress at close range. That isn't anywhere close to going through several four foot thick rock walls a mile away. roll eyes (sarcastic) All his shield would do is bounce off the walls or at best embed itself a few inches into one of them. It is a useless attack given the distance and composition of the target involved.

grey fox
As for Anderson's bayonet ability...

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1184/5bmax75dhellsingch68090nc.th.jpg

Guess who did that evil face

grey fox
Yes Ult. Cap is strong but all your scan showed was that the disk could cut through metal wire only a few millimeters thick that was already under considerable stress at close range. That isn't anywhere close to going through several four foot thick rock walls a mile away. roll eyes (sarcastic) All his shield would do is bounce off the walls or at best embed itself a few inches into one of them. It is a useless attack given the distance and composition of the target involved.

No , the bayonets weaken the rock while the sheild finishes it off.

TheKahn
As for Anderson's bayonet ability...

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1184/5bmax75dhellsingch68090nc.th.jpg

Guess who did that evil face

Once again glass, wood framed walls, and the very thin skin of a blimp are no where near the same thing as solid rock no roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Slade speed feats

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladefast6dr.jpg

Originally posted by long pig
Slade is seemingly stronger. Strength of 100 men is more than his bio, but.....bios don't matter. This feat would put Slade somewhere near 8-10 ton level
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/895/deathstrokestrength9kq.th.jpg

He can move at the speed of his thought process, which is 10x normal human. So, pretty fast. Reacting at his speed of thought would give him reflexes beyond people like Quicksilver.
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/683/dsphoefeat3lp.th.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9016/deathstrokeannual03122pl.th.jpg

Slade is damn fast. He gets sneak blitzed by Kid Flash. He took as second to realize wtf was going on, but when he did, he was able to move with KF's punch, then to kick him and K.O him.
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3742/teentitans5pyratep02034iv.th.jpg

Hell spidey could go first and slade could use the remaining web to.... go forward.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladesuperman7yh.jpg

Taking out kid flash again.

http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladekidflash7bi.jpg

TheKahn
No , the bayonets weaken the rock while the sheild finishes it off.

The bayonets would be deflected before they ever reached my team (thanks to Sunspot). The one that might actually get through wouldn't be enough to take down multiple rock walls and Cap. throwing his shield from a mile away and expecting to do anything is being just a little too optimistic. Remember your team has less than a minute to live, and they simply can't get past the multiple layers of defense my team has in that very short amount of time. no

TheKahn
Slade speed feats

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladefast6dr.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9016/deathstrokeannual03122pl.th.jpg

Slade is damn fast. He gets sneak blitzed by Kid Flash. He took as second to realize wtf was going on, but when he did, he was able to move with KF's punch, then to kick him and K.O him.
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3742/teentitans5pyratep02034iv.th.jpg

Hell spidey could go first and slade could use the remaining web to.... go forward.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladesuperman7yh.jpg

Taking out kid flash again.

http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladekidflash7bi.jpg

All of thoes scans show that Slade is very quick but none show him actually running at super speed or anything close. He does have incredible reflexes and reaction times and thus can fight at an impressive speed but that is something different than running speed.

grey fox
Once again glass, wood framed walls, and the very thin skin of a blimp are no where near the same thing as solid rock no roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh really ?

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/9813/hellsing070912139qu.th.png http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/5629/hellsing0709142us.th.png http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5965/hellsing0709153ek.th.png http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/8408/hellsing0709160hb.th.png http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7383/hellsing0709176kg.th.png http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/9822/hellsing0709187pg.th.png

Now i'm no major geologist , but no amount of rock could put up with the punishment that that blimp just took. The rock wall goes down.

grey fox
The bayonets would be deflected before they ever reached my team (thanks to Sunspot). The one that might actually get through wouldn't be enough to take down multiple rock walls and Cap. throwing his shield from a mile away and expecting to do anything is being just a little too optimistic. Remember your team has less than a minute to live, and they simply can't get past the multiple layers of defense my team has in that very short amount of time. no

You don't understand the word RAIN do you . He can't stop every single bayonet getting through . It 's damn near impossible.

When you step outside and it's raining you raise an umbrella , does rain still get on you . Yes .

TheKahn
Oh really ?

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/9813/hellsing070912139qu.th.png http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/5629/hellsing0709142us.th.png http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5965/hellsing0709153ek.th.png http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/8408/hellsing0709160hb.th.png http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7383/hellsing0709176kg.th.png http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/9822/hellsing0709187pg.th.png

Now i'm no major geologist , but no amount of rock could put up with the punishment that that blimp just took. The rock wall goes down.

The problem is that Anderson didn't cause that much damage by himself. no He had an entire army behind him firing on the blimp. If he had an army he might could take down my walls but not by himself.

TheKahn
You don't understand the word RAIN do you . He can't stop every single bayonet getting through . It 's damn near impossible.

When you step outside and it's raining you raise an umbrella , does rain still get on you . Yes .

He isn't deflecting them in flight but at their source. As Anderson is throwing all of the bayonets, all Sunspot has to do is aim at him and he will deflect all of the bayonets before they ever get into the air to rain down.

grey fox
You seem to misunderstand. Their is more then one blimp , theirs three

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/9725/hellsingv5c91621639qt.th.jpg

Those are the regular troops of the Iscariot , Anderson is their trump card.

It took them around 1-10 thousand men firing upon that blimp (with special shield) to do any real damage. Anderson on the other hand did it by himself , he's a trump card for a reason khan.

Admit it , your rock wall is useless.

Doubt it , anderson is faster then vampires. Vampires speed-blitz ordinary humans , sure sunspot is a 'mutant' but his powers don't help him here , anderson can get two volleys out of three off in between each blast.

TheKahn
You seem to misunderstand. Their is more then one blimp , theirs three

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/9725/hellsingv5c91621639qt.th.jpg

Those are the regular troops of the Iscariot , Anderson is their trump card.

It took them around 1-10 thousand men firing upon that blimp (with special shield) to do any real damage. Anderson on the other hand did it by himself , he's a trump card for a reason khan.

Admit it , your rock wall is useless.

The scans you posted didn't show Anderson damaging the blimp. no It showed an army firing on it. Again, with any army he might have a shot but he can't do it by himself. Also the skin of a blimp has to be very thin and light wieght. It doesn't compare to multiple solid rock walls four feet thick.

Doubt it , anderson is faster then vampires. Vampires speed-blitz ordinary humans , sure sunspot is a 'mutant' but his powers don't help him here , anderson can get two volleys out of three off in between each blast.

Anderson won't be going that fast thanks to the trampoline we're fighting on (there was a reason Dizzle picked a trampoline and not a hard surface). He'll end up being thrown into the air making him a very easy target for Sunspot and his "mutant" power.

grey fox
The scans you posted didn't show Anderson damaging the blimp. no It showed an army firing on it. Again, with any army he might have a shot but he can't do it by himself. Also the skin of a blimp has to be very thin and light wieght. It doesn't compare to multiple solid rock walls four feet thick.

Anderson won't be going that fast thanks to the trampoline we're fighting on (there was a reason Dizzle picked a trampoline and not a hard surface). He'll end up being thrown into the air making him a very easy target for Sunspot and his "mutant" power.

The author made note of the damn armour , do you have to be so dense. I am blatantly pointing out that while a armed force of over a thousand has problems taking out a damn blimp Anderson doesn't their not the same blimps.

A scan later shows the major (guy dancing on top of the blimp) safe and snug (while his subordinates try to repair the damage) whereas that blimp is dropping out of the sky real fast. The third was destroyed by Seras victoria.

Grabbing and throwing bayonets are a bit different then moving around .

Now if you'll excuse me i have to bathe , i shall return ether in half an hour or an hour.

AJ4LIFE
thanks for the information foxpuke

TheKahn
The author made note of the damn armour , do you have to be so dense. I am blatantly pointing out that while a armed force of over a thousand has problems taking out a damn blimp Anderson doesn't their not the same blimps.

Once again "specialized" glass and extremely thin and light weight blimp armor are not the same thing as very thick solid rock. Apparently it cannot even stand up to gunfire. sad

A scan later shows the major (guy dancing on top of the blimp) safe and snug (while his subordinates try to repair the damage) whereas that blimp is dropping out of the sky real fast. The third was destroyed by Seras victoria.

The problem is that you didn't post any scans actually showing Anderson taking down a blimp by himself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grabbing and throwing bayonets are a bit different then moving around .

Now if you'll excuse me i have to bathe , i shall return ether in half an hour or an hour.

If Anderson wants to stand still and throw bayonets then all the better. Sunspot will have an even easier time of deflecting all of the bayonets. evil face

grey fox
Well i doubt your 'thick and solid rock' could stand up to 3172 anti-tank rounds , in fact i doubt much could.

That's very rich coming from the guy who has only once scan ...of a cover which are usually inaccurate.

Sidestep my friend , sidestep evil face

TheKahn
Well i doubt your 'thick and solid rock' could stand up to 3172 anti-tank rounds , in fact i doubt much could.
Unless Anderson is going to pull an anti-tank gun out of his ass, I'm not worried about it.

That's very rich coming from the guy who has only once scan ...of a cover which are usually inaccurate.
I posted two scans and you damn well know it furious

embarrasment Ok, I admit that my side of the debate has been lacking in scans, I can only atribute that my lateness in picking characters and thus being force to pick more obsure characters. But I feel I've only used tactics that the bios show my characters are capable of.

Sidestep my friend , sidestep evil face

Sunspot just has to follow him as he side steps. wink

grey fox
He could probably ..Na laughing although he is fourth dimensional.

But back to the point if it takes that many men with that many (powerful) guns to take out that blimp then Anderson (who did it all on his lonesome) must be uber enough to break though a 'rock wall' .

But by the time sunspot has stepped (flown) sideways Anderson has already flung another set of bayonets.

It's ok , it's not your fault you have diddly squat scanwise

TheKahn
He could probably ..Na laughing although he is fourth dimensional.

But back to the point if it takes that many men with that many (powerful) guns to take out that blimp then Anderson (who did it all on his lonesome) must be uber enough to break though a 'rock wall' .
I didn't see any scans of Anderson taking down a blimp by himself only of an army doing so... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Regardless it's not just one wall we're talking about but several. The few bayonets that may get past Sunspot won't be enough to take them all down.

But by the time sunspot has stepped (flown) sideways Anderson has already flung another set of bayonets.
He doesn't need to move just pivot in place.

It's ok , it's not your fault you have diddly squat scanwise

Thanks big grin .....hey wait a minute..... mad

grey fox
Hirano doesn't have any actual pictures of anderson taking the blimp down but it is in the notes (this was revealed to us during one of the hellsing project forums annual tasks about volume eight) hirano 's word is law i'm afraid . He is the author stick out tongue

He can pivot in exactly the same way , but guess what , someones dodging concussive blasts while still firing back , and that someone certainly isn't sunspot big grin

laughing

TheKahn
Hirano doesn't have any actual pictures of anderson taking the blimp down but it is in the notes (this was revealed to us during one of the hellsing project forums annual tasks about volume eight) hirano 's word is law i'm afraid . He is the author stick out tongue
Does he say exactly how Anderson took down the blimp?

He can pivot in exactly the same way , but guess what , someones dodging concussive blasts while still firing back , and that someone certainly isn't sunspot big grin
I have no idea what this means eer

grey fox
Does he say exactly how Anderson took down the blimp?

I have no idea what this means eer

Not exactly , (this is a guy who writes hentai between jews and arabian women before getting a nazi to save them you know)

But assuming Anderson he more then likely pin cushioned it.

....and the second sentence is basically saying that Sunspots pivoting allows Anderson enough time to throw another volley of bayonets big grin

TheKahn
Not exactly , (this is a guy who writes hentai between jews and arabian women before getting a nazi to save them you know)
That was way more information than I wanted to know shock

But assuming Anderson he more then likely pin cushioned it.
Or he used one of the many weapons his army had brought for that purpose... evil face

....and the second sentence is basically saying that Sunspots pivoting allows Anderson enough time to throw another volley of bayonets big grin

All Sunspot is doing is following Anderson's movements with his concussive blasts. Sunspot would pivot at he is following Anderson. confused It wouldn't produce any lag to give Anderson an opening.

TheKahn
I think grey fox and I are done debating so if anyone wishes to vote now is the time (though he might want to add some more). Whichever way it goes, its been a lot of fun fox. big grin You were a damn good opponent.

dman2008
I vote for Kahn

outarddwarf
Grey fox is my final decision if it is still valid

Blair Wind
well for right now its two votes each that I can remember....

grey fox
So it's a draw ?

AJ4LIFE
i cant remember if i voted but im voting for fox

DarkCrawler
Damn, a tight battle.

Voting for Kahn, but Fox was REALLY close.

Good job, both. smile

grey fox
Damnable heathens , should have left it at a draw :sad:

Dizzle
Well shit, I forgot to close this fight... My bad guys.

It was quite a fight. TheKhan's inital strategy was much better in my opinion, (river of death versus throwing sharp objects) especially his use of the battlefield. Both arguments as a whole were very solid, but I'd personally give this one to TheKhan. Well done to both of you.

That said... Match closed. Khan takes the only real exhibition match thus far.

And Fox... cmon man, LAVA SURFING!!! It's what Cap was made for. Or at least he should have been. Bring DS and a few grenades, and...

AJ4LIFE
fox should have won

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.