What is the wosrt possible thing that could happen to you while hanging upside down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*derangedchick*
Well imagine what is the WORST POSSIBLE THING that can happen to you while hanging upside down over a pit of rabid fluffy pink teddy bears? for me its Watching telletubbies (that's how u spell it right?) while being forced to listen to the barney song................aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh make it stop, make it stop. *huddles in corner rocking back and forth saying : its all in ur head, its all in ur head*

a1hsauce
umm...i think death can become a result of hanging upside too for too long confused

Shelbert Lemon
I think you'll pass out from the rush of blood to your head.

xyz revolution

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I think you'll pass out from the rush of blood to your head. eek! Thats a Coldplay Album!!!!

T.M
Could fall and land on my head.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by *derangedchick*
Well imagine what is the WORST POSSIBLE THING that can happen to you while hanging upside down over a pit of rabid fluffy pink teddy bears? for me its Watching telletubbies (that's how u spell it right?) while being forced to listen to the barney song................aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh make it stop, make it stop. *huddles in corner rocking back and forth saying : its all in ur head, its all in ur head*

The worst would be having the Teletubbies come out of the screen and rape you in the WHOAH!. no expression

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by a1hsauce
eek! Thats a Coldplay Album!!!! is it?...I didnt know. bag

Captain REX
Blame it all on a Rush of Blood to the Head... raver

Shelbert Lemon
laughing out loud I see.....Ill have to check it out happy

Captain REX
Indeed. I have all the Coldplay albums and tons of their EPs and rarities. yes

drunk_nazgul
The worst thing that could happen to me while hanging upside down is listening to a Coldplay album.
sick

Slay
Originally posted by Captain REX
Too bad that they suck the big one no expression

Shelbert Lemon
I like Coldplay but have only heard whats on the radio stations.

a1hsauce
i hear theyre really good in concert

drunk_nazgul
I like teddy bears. no expression

a1hsauce
winkiss i like you too

drunk_nazgul
aww

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i hear theyre really good in concert Ive no doubt they put on a good show.

Roulette
Originally posted by Slay
Too bad that they suck the big one no expression

laughing out loud Awww come on, everyone likes something different.

drunk_nazgul
ok, then I like Revelation Theory.
Because they rule and that's about it.

a1hsauce
eek! Chicken Pot Stickers!

sweetness

Why would be hanging upside down, over a pit of rabid fluffy pink teddy's in the first place? confused

drunk_nazgul
she would put you there

a1hsauce
Originally posted by sweetness
Why would be hanging upside down, over a pit of rabid fluffy pink teddy's in the first place? confused duhhh...a hanging upside down, over a pit of rabid fluffy pink teddy's fetish yes

sweetness
^^ oh right i didnt know that but i'm a bit behind anyway stick out tongue

ROYALGUARD
worst thing that could happened is the pre-death experience.

while hanging... a person will feel dizzy head ache hungry/thirst feel pain on the legs and upper torso. and slowly for 3 days and 3 nights straight a person left hanging upside down will eventually die.

UNLESS

a person has a strong abs flexible and a knife which enables him/her to cut the ropes then a good agility/balance to get a good landing when the rope is cut.

*derangedchick*
Ehhhhhhhhh................coldplay isn't that bad u know. u just start off thinking they suck and after hearing their music over and over and over and over, it starts getting to be not so bad, then at idle moments you are apalled to find yourself singing their music, then you actually start looking forward to hearing their songs, then you like them, then you die...............................

DarkC
Getting my head chopped off.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Captain REX

Too bad,they sound like whiny little pussies no expression

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The worst would be having the Teletubbies come out of the screen and rape you in the WHOAH!. no expression
laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Thanks for making me spray my soda all over my pants. laughing

leonheartmm
sum1 puts a waterproof mask filled with water that covers my mouth and nose completely, then goes on to spill sulfuric acid all over my body and proceeds to cuttin off my ears and yanking out my nails, this is followed by peeling of my damaged skin and pooping out my eyeballs, after that each one of my finger joints are broken and my limbs removed without anasthetics, later when im almost dead from the lack of oxygen im poured with gasolie and set ablaxe for a whole minute after which im cut in half by a rusty cjainsaw going through my torso.{oh yeah and molten lead is also poured down my ear drums in the beginning.}

leonheartmm
{oh hey forgot to mention the water proof mask is FILLED with water and initially im coated with hoeny and sprayed with a million red ants and desert scorpions}

Revernd Maynard
Well imagine what is the WORST POSSIBLE THING that can happen to you while hanging upside down over a pit of rabid fluffy pink teddy bears? for me its Watching telletubbies (that's how u spell it right?) while being forced to listen to the barney song................aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh make it stop, make it stop. *huddles in corner rocking back and forth saying : its all in ur head, its all in ur head* Ozzy Ozborn would think you were a bat and bite your head off no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.