Batman and Nightwing vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Does anybody think Spider-man can last long enough and beat the dynamic duo, or does Spider-man get edged out.

Tulika
With preparation time, Spidey is cat food in no time whatsoever, but if it's a straight on brawl, I'm going to give it to the due only about 7/10. Spidey's not exactly a rookie either and has a moderate strength advantage.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tulika
With preparation time, Spidey is cat food in no time whatsoever, but if it's a straight on brawl, I'm going to give it to the due only about 7/10. Spidey's not exactly a rookie either and has a moderate strength advantage.

I agree with what you're saying.

Wally West
Unfortunately if this fight happened out of the blue with no preperation time Spider-Man would likely win a very large majority of the encounters because of his spider-sense and massive strength advantage.

batdude123
Originally posted by Wally West
Unfortunately if this fight happened out of the blue with no preperation time Spider-Man would likely win a very large majority of the encounters because of his spider-sense and massive strength advantage.

You do realize that Nightwing and Batman have all of their normal equipment, right. Batarangs, Sonic grenades, gases, traps, and all of those other high-tech gizmos.

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
You do realize that Nightwing and Batman have all of their normal equipment, right. Batarangs, Sonic grenades, gases, traps, and all of those other high-tech gizmos.

and without prep they get webbed to the floor unable to reach those hight tech gizmoz

Prep I give it to the duo 7/10

no prep i give it to spidey 9/10

braz
^yea, give batman his stealth, and prep and all gadgets and maybe even the batmobile tank like off The Dark Knight Returns, or The Tumblerbig grin off Batman Begins...and nightwing prep with his weapons, they take this...no prep, spidey beats em to a bloody pulp with that 10 ton strength and quick reflexes

I'm Bran
Batman
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9344/bats1lx0.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.