Han Solo and Chewbacca (In the Falcon) run the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gamblor
Dogfights take place right after each other

1) 5 TIE Bombers
2) 5 TIE Fighters
3) 5 TIE Interceptors
4) Wedge Antilles in his X-Wing
5) 6 generic Rebel X-Wing pilots
6) Luke Skywalker in his X-Wing
7) Lando in the Falcon
8) Darth Vader in his super TIE.
9) They make it all the way!

Darth Kal-El
Where's Dash Rendar in that gauntlet? He would be a good match against Han and Chewie.

DarthBanevv
He would lose to Luke. Lando shouldn't be ahead of Luke on this gauntlet Vader is fine where he is and Luke should be #7, followed by Wedge at #6 and Lando #5.

Guy LeDouche
Yeah, Luke beats him. . . .

Them. . . .

darthsith19
Originally posted by Gamblor
Dogfights take place right after each other

1) 5 TIE Bombers
2) 5 TIE Fighters
3) 5 TIE Interceptors
4) Wedge Antilles in his X-Wing
5) 6 generic Rebel X-Wing pilots
6) Luke Skywalker in his X-Wing
7) Lando in the Falcon
8) Darth Vader in his super TIE.
9) They make it all the way!

1. May bomb the Falcon to pieces but probably get destroyed.
2. Luke, Han and Chewie did this with 4. 5 without Luke would be hard to do-able.
3. Only slightly harder than the Destroyers.

Wait. Shit, I voted for 9 cause I thought the Falcon got repaired after each battle! Sorry, they lose at 3, with the damage they sustain from the other things they stand no chance with the Interceptors.

DarthBanevv
I belieive you underestimate their piloting skills. One of them could get in the gunner's seat and destroy the TIE's easily with Wedge I think they could beat him if just barely, if so they make it to Luke and die.

darthsith19
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
I belieive you underestimate their piloting skills. One of them could get in the gunner's seat and destroy the TIE's easily with Wedge I think they could beat him if just barely, if so they make it to Luke and die.
They had enough trouble beating 4 Tie's with Luke in one of the gun stations, seriously, if even one Tie Bomber gets the Falcon with a bomb it'll do alot of damage, then they have to get past not 4 but 5 Tie Fighters after sustaining heavy damamge from the Bombers. They don't get close to Wedge or Luke.

DarthBanevv
That's true they did have enough trouble with just those TIEs, if I could I would change my vote.

PurpleSaber
They lose at Luke.

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
They had enough trouble beating 4 Tie's with Luke in one of the gun stations, seriously, if even one Tie Bomber gets the Falcon with a bomb it'll do alot of damage, then they have to get past not 4 but 5 Tie Fighters after sustaining heavy damamge from the Bombers. They don't get close to Wedge or Luke.

But bombers aren't supposed to bomb ships and the bombs are very slow. I don't think they would hit "the fastest ship in the galaxy" with one of those unless they got really lucky.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
But bombers aren't supposed to bomb ships and the bombs are very slow. I don't think they would hit "the fastest ship in the galaxy" with one of those unless they got really lucky.
Between the five of them surely at least one would hit them at least once.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
Between the five of them surely at least one would hit them at least once.

Nope.

They would get picked off one by one.

Blaxican_Jedi
yeah um..theirs a reason their were no bombers fighting fighters in every major space battle in the starwars universe...

darthsith19
Because they're slow and insuperior to other Ties. But five of them against one ship? Surely the Falcon'd win, but it'd sustain damage.

Blaxican_Jedi
yeah their slow, and wasn't han getting tailed by like 5 tie fighters and a couple of bombers in episode 5? And he dusted them all, even with a broken ship.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
yeah their slow, and wasn't han getting tailed by like 5 tie fighters and a couple of bombers in episode 5? And he dusted them all, even with a broken ship.
No, just a few Tie's. And the only thing broken on his shit was the hyperdrive, which wouldn't affect how well the Falcon performes in battles. And this fight does not take place in an Asteroid field.

Blaxican_Jedi
hmm true. But still I don't think any bombers can hit him. keep this in mind. In order for the tie bombers to hit something with a bomb, they need to be above the object. Now also keep in mind that Tie-Bombers are god awfully slow, they can't possibly keep up with the Falcon, especially in open space. So, how do is possible for them to be able to bomb the MF, if they cant even get above it?

IKC
Actually, bombers are probably still faster than the Millenium Falcon in sublight speeds. And they don't have to literally drop bombs, they can shoot concussion missles or various other warheads.

Darth_Glentract
Depends on what time this is for the Falcon. If this in ANH Falcon, they make is to 4 probably. If this is the Falcon in NJO, it makes it. It gets refitted with military alloys, military shields, quad turbolasers, ect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.