IRON MAN w/ THOR BUSTER ARMOUR vs SILVER SURFER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
this cud be an interesting fight.

thesilverspider
surfer....10/10

TheKahn
Surfer tuns the suit into cheese, Tony falls to his death.

GODSCRIBE
lmao, theres absolutely nothing Stark could do..and Silver Surfer could manipulate the suit.

He'd make Tony punch the armour's helmet till he reaches his skull, and punches a hole through his own head.

Wally West
Surfer could take Thor, so I don't think armour designed to battle him is going to cut it here really. Surfer 100/100.

leonheartmm
surfer has lost to thor more often than hes won against him. also the armour is mystic in nature, sumthin which surfer is weak to. thor buster can match or take out thor. isnt every1 being just a lil biased here?

TheKahn
Originally posted by leonheartmm
surfer has lost to thor more often than hes won against him. also the armour is mystic in nature, sumthin which surfer is weak to. thor buster can match or take out thor. isnt every1 being just a lil biased here?

No it isn't.

All the suit has is a mystical power source that Thor gave to Stark to provide electricity for the world. The rest of the suit is just normal Stark tech. Maybe Surfer couldn't transmute the power source, but he can easily to that to both the armor and Stark's body.

leonheartmm
yea he has, thor has beaten surfer on many occasions and also made his BLEED. the armour is POWERED by the mystical power source and also contains uru. i dont think surfer can just destroy it like that any more than he can mlijnor.

thesilverspider
yea he has, thor has beaten surfer on many occasions and also made his BLEED. the armour is POWERED by the mystical power source and also contains uru. i dont think surfer can just destroy it like that any more than he can mlijnor.
Issue #'s please.......

Marcus4600
Asking him for issue numbers is like asking for blood from a stone.

TheKahn
Here is the bio for the Thorbuster armor from the advancediron web site (which isn't up anymore for some reason):

Reinforced lead coating and stardard armor steels.

Power Source and Energy information:
The armor is powered by an Asgardian mystical element, similar to that in Thor's hammer.

Control Systems Interface:
Cybernetic interface and battle computer.

Weaponry:
Type X Repulsors: Experimental repulsors that can be delivered in a power blast or kinetic punch.

Equipment:
Life Support: Asgardian magic, keeps the wearer breathing easy.

Boot Jets: The boot jets are actually magically based, allowing the armor to float.

Energy Absorption: Absorbs Asgardian energy from Thor's hammer to the Enchantress' magic and can then manipulate it.

Eye Flaps: Protect's Tony Stark's eyes from being blinded by energy output flashes.

Notes:

The Thor Buster armor was designed by Tony Stark as a precaution agaimst Thor -- if his good deeds went bad. The power source for the armor was originally part of a new type of power generator that Thor left Tony Stark to possibly use as a new energy source for mankind.

leonheartmm
exactly cause i dont keep track of my reedings. but the scan was up here sumwhere, ill try t find it.

thesilverspider
exactly cause i dont keep track of my reedings. but the scan was up here sumwhere, ill try t find it.
A scan of what?

Marcus4600
As cool as that armor is, Stark wouldn't be able to beat the Surfer. Not much really can beat him. However, if the Surfer dies in this Annihilation wave, I'm gonna kick someone's ass.

jacobo0o
relax if surfer dies

he will be brought back to life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.