ALUCARD vs THOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i just wanted to find out how alucard would fare in the marvel universe. i think he can handle thor with reletive ease.

Marcus4600
Nope. Thor wins.

Darth Kal-El
Nahh, Thor wins.

leonheartmm
lol fanboys. big grin i think alucard wins.

Marcus4600
^ Oh boy. You just called two guys who are older and smarter than you fanboys? Kid, Darth KalEl and I are 20 years old each. I've been reading comics since I was a kid, and I own the whole Hellsing series. Thor is a god of Thunder. If you've read Thor: Vikings, you'd know how this would end up.

Mider
well words mean nothing on here please back up your fighters with proof and info on there powers and feats.

Marcus4600
Thor is the god of thunder who has class 100 strength, and I shouldn't have to say much more for Alucard to seem miniscule

grey fox
Alucard get's a stomping , i'm a hellsing fan (Hell i created the damn respect thread !) but alucard is in no league with the god of thunder......

Marcus4600
Seems that Leonhart just created this thread because he's pissed that people know that King Thor is more powerful than Shaman Nate Grey. It's kinda bad.

leonheartmm
no, rune king thor isnt as powerful as nate. that aside alucard has often been criticised to be a near omnipotent character because he has a virtually limitless set of powers. his feats are nuthing to laugh at either. alucard has ripped people in half with two fingers while being merely bored and not even trying, to underestimate him is sumwhat silly.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no, rune king thor isnt as powerful as nate. that aside alucard has often been criticised to be a near omnipotent character because he has a virtually limitless set of powers. his feats are nuthing to laugh at either. alucard has ripped people in half with two fingers while being merely bored and not even trying, to underestimate him is sumwhat silly.
No one underestimates him it's just that Thor is on another level.
Alucard doesn't have anything Thor hasn't already handled before.
And no Rune king Thor is way more powerful then nate and before you start with the name calling just look up past threads or simply read the books where Thor got the wisdom of the runes.

leonheartmm
yea so what if he got the wisdom of the runes and became king thor*2 nate is still superior.

batdude123
Rune King Thor has the power of all 9 dimensions of Asgard with him and ur going to say that Nate is superior? Pfffft!

thesilverspider
yea so what if he got the wisdom of the runes and became king thor*2 nate is still superior.
Based on what you're opinion alone or you got actual proof?

leonheartmm
i think ive given enough proof in the past on nate's behalf, look in the nate vs king thor forum, ive repeated what ive said a million times again{some of it} rune king thor doesnt have a lot of showings as of yet, nate has showings and people like moira,sisnister among others have stated nate's and cables potential many times. just because people tend to avoid nate and go with surfer/thor since theyr fans doesnt mean the other person doesnt have just as impressive {and more} showings and theories.

thesilverspider
i think ive given enough proof in the past on nate's behalf, look in the nate vs king thor forum, ive repeated what ive said a million times again{some of it} rune king thor doesnt have a lot of showings as of yet, nate has showings and people like moira,sisnister among others have stated nate's and cables potential many times. just because people tend to avoid nate and go with surfer/thor since theyr fans doesnt mean the other person doesnt have just as impressive {and more} showings and theories.
King Thor has enough apperances for people to tell just how powerful he is.Now you said that moira and Sinister said he has potential but that just don't cut it on these forums.We need on panel feats not dialogue between characters.

leonheartmm
yea but when i give u resurrection of an entire planet as a feat no1 wants to accept it and will come with vague explanations to try and discredit it{specially since it wasnt PIS}seeing as even the grand master has problem bringing ONE being backto life and surfer etc cant do it at all other than one PIS induced example. also there is the thing about him stopping time without realizing, FORCING xavier out of the astral plane where xavier can go head to head with galactus and which was thought an impossible feat,getting xavier from ONALSUGHT, telepathically dominating thanos, creating an armour strong enough have no upper strengh level, dimension hopping, nearly killing apocalypse, having dreams of unintentionally destroying the entire planet earth, being in telepathic contact with the entire world and being able to see cosmic threats, killing exodus, destroying the entire harvester race and equipment which can suck a planet dry of life like galactus,destroying a shelter tha could take a direct tactical nuke with nothing more than a thought and many many more.{note that most of these feats were at a time when nate'spower were not developed at all and got nosebleeds from using them, and had the aging virus.}

and aside from that when people who have expirience say sumthing about their potential {which is clear} then people dont wanna believe it like easily eating stars or surpassing the phoenix power levels etc. but the way i see it, IF you can trust rune king thor on only his WISDOM and PAST battle feats{from the siver/golden age} when he was just thor and sepcially since no1 has ever seen the power of the runes actually ADDING A WHOLE LOT to king thor;s original power than i see NO REASON why actual authentic theories from comic book characters that KNOW mutants can be discredited, to me, pure wisdom is a MUCH more lousy explanation of feats YET TO COME than actual comic book evidence of clear cut feats by an expert like moira etc.

grey fox
.....so this is a spite thread.

The hellsing Carrier kicks your ass for disrespecting alucard enough to involve him in your trivial arguments FOOL!!!

*Smacks leon with a hickory stick*

Now if you have a problem deal with it on an appropriate thread....

Tassadar
Actually, Alucard wins against THor, for the reason that, nothing Thor could to him would actually damage him, assuming this full power Alucard
The only thing thats hurts him normally is blessed silver or demonic magic
At power level one (not his full power) he took many attacks from a demon god that Incognito had absorbed, and was still grinning like a psycopath
Alucard then killed Incognito by melting a silver cross with his hair and using the molten silver as a bullet, and then Alucard shoved the stake up Incognitos ass
That was in the anime, and in the manga volume 7 he gets his full power, and kills an army that had destroyed London, and the entire section 13 army of paladins. It is then that it is openly said that he is Dracula, and hinted at that he is the Devil

dvampire
Alucard wins, he's immortal.

S.S
So is Thor to a point,has it been proven that Alucard can't die by any means?

Milkie
Is this the crap Anime Alucard?

bean_machine
I don't think that there is any evidence hinting that Alucard might be killable.

joesha28

Dude if nate were to start anything against RKT, RKT wld just pluck out Nate's head form his body. No chance. RKT is beyond Surtur--beyond Skyfather level.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Actually, Alucard wins against THor, for the reason that, nothing Thor could to him would actually damage him, assuming this full power Alucard
The only thing thats hurts him normally is blessed silver or demonic magic
At power level one (not his full power) he took many attacks from a demon god that Incognito had absorbed, and was still grinning like a psycopath
Alucard then killed Incognito by melting a silver cross with his hair and using the molten silver as a bullet, and then Alucard shoved the stake up Incognitos ass
That was in the anime, and in the manga volume 7 he gets his full power, and kills an army that had destroyed London, and the entire section 13 army of paladins. It is then that it is openly said that he is Dracula, and hinted at that he is the Devil

Yeah , now you say blessed things , near enough everything Thor carries is blessed by some portion of his godly relatives.

Originally posted by dvampire
Alucard wins, he's immortal.

Not a good enough reason and no he isn't . He can be killed.

laughing laughing laughing

Theirs an entire CHAPTER dedicated to alucard going through an emo rant about how he was going to let Goderson kill him , and let me tell you Goderson was honestly about to tear alucard a new one......

Maybe , he was only crap in characterization.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.