Kingdome Hearts 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i just watched the end video to the game and it seemed to leave it open for a thrid game i really dont understand most of the video but it has a cool song playing its even in the oping video

End Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dayEapk8IN4&search=kingdome%20hearts%202

MarioX
Dude... ur an idiot. First off, u spelled Kingdom wrong... if theres any way you should spell it wrong, u should spell it kingDUMB. mad

And nobody wants to know the ending movie for a game that hasnt even come out in the US... are you retarted? Do you not value your games? Shame on you. A proper Kingdom Hearts III thread should be created once the second one is... you know... out?

JToTheP
You really should mark spoilers for anyone who wants to play it. I never played either and watched it, so it meant nothing to me. I may play it through anyway.

SaTsuJiN
well he 'did' mark it as the end video...

if anything I can agree that its not a good idea to post things like these.. but this is the kind of mess that happens when you get those "This country got it first" game releases

JKozzy
Yeah... I don't think this deserves a thread right now. This could've been posted in the current Kingdom Hearts II thread, if anywhere.

Lana
There's a thread for KH2 already. And as this is about KH2.....closing.

And btw, not everyone wants to know the ending until they've played it themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.