question bout x-men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

j-boy
Jean turns into the pheonix right so can she change back and was that wat was in the reflection of the lake

j-boy
someone please reply
iheard that the blob was in it

Cyber Ninja
I heard spidey was in it.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
I anticipate that Jean will change back at her previous form to the end of a movie.That's 99% true but we shall wait and see what's gonna happen.

cain marko
spidey?? as in spiderman??? WTF

TheOnes2
Hes being sarcastic.

cain marko
lol phew

Knightfall93
Than gain, Omega Red is possibly in it, so I wouldnt be surprised if ratner starts chucking out the cash to hire Tobey, Ioan, Chris, Jessica, Tom and anyone else who's played a Marvel character... next we'll have Tom Cruise as Yukio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juggernaut-X
Juggernaut is the brother of the professor. Don't look the same.
Pyro and Jane, why are they with magneto? You can see them in the trailer.

sapphiremouse
juggernaut is a half-brother or step-brother to prof. x :P

SamIel
i just can't really believe that nightcrawler won't be in X3.. anyone hear anything about alan cumming uning down the part?

SamIel
oops.. *turning not uning

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by j-boy
Jean turns into the pheonix right so can she change back and was that wat was in the reflection of the lake
Most fans are expecting a huge redemption at the end of X3. I don't think she's necessarily gonna "lose" her Phoenix persona and "go back" to how she was, though. The Phoenix is a part of her evolution. Jean is the Phoenix and the Phoenix is Jean. They're one and the same.

Most likely, it's just gonna be Jean "calming down", by the help of Logan, or...ya know....Scott. Either that, or she has to kill herself just like in the comics.

As to your second question, yes, it was the Phoenix reflection we saw under the lake at the end of X2.

And no, the Blob is not in the movie. Or at least, nobody's making a big deal about it. No newsflash or whatever, but who knows, he might be a blink-and-miss cameo.

Originally posted by SamIel
i just can't really believe that nightcrawler won't be in X3.. anyone hear anything about alan cumming uning down the part?
Alan Cumming didn't turn down the Nightcrawler role. In fact, months before the shooting, he adjusted his schedule to make way for the X3 production. However, he wasn't asked to be back. Apparently, there are too many mutants to explore in X3 already, and his character arc was already completed in X2 anyway. It would be a waste of his character if he's just gonna stand around in X3 being all eye-candy but really useless to the plot itself.

Also, Alan Cumming was fine that he wasn't asked back because he found the make-up process a pain in the ass. stick out tongue

NoFate007
If they make an X4 they should throw in the Blob. Who might you ask should play him? Oh, its simple...by far the simplest casting decision out there...Ethan Suplee.

jkmiller
dude, ethan suplee has lost A LOT of weight! just look at him in "my name is earl" he's not near as big as he used to be.

cain marko
i think they should hire one of J-lo's arse cheeks :P .....(to play the blob tht is)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.