Tournament Bonus Round Exhibition Match: dman2008 vs. inamilist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
dman2008
Steel (John Henry Irons)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_%28comics%29#Steel_.28III.29:_John_Henry_Irons
Cyborg- http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/cyborg.html
Wondergirl- http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/wondergirl.html
Blackfire- http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/tamaran.html#black

inamilist
Spider Girl- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Girl
Blackheath- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHeroes/Html/Bizzaro2.asp?UniqueId=40
Man-Thing- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Thing
Green Goblin (Urich, the cool one)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Goblin#Phil_Urich

Prep: 1 hour, empty room, no friendly fire during prep.

Location: A castle sized construction site. The thing's a square mile, and is an incomplete 25 story building. In the middle of the inside is a massive pool of liquid cement, roughly a quarter mile across. Teams start on the top floor, on opposite corners.
Yes, this was just to reuse one picture. I intend for this fight to look a LOT like this...

dman2008
lets do this inamilist

inamilist
*ROAR*

King_Mungi
Originally posted by inamilist
*ROAR*

Well you got my vote so far big grin

inamilist
would it be legal for me to use Blackheath's powers to overgrow the building during that one hour of prep? :P

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/9769/90178ku.th.jpg

hahaha

do you want to go first dman?

Dizzle
You don't have access to the battleground during prep...

inamilist
alright, prep time

Blackheath and Man-Thing take some time communicating, making sure that he knows who his allies are (Man-Thing has teamed up with people before anyways) blackheath learns how to manipulate the plant mush that comprises man-thing

Spider Girl and Phil have worked togeather before, so they are familiar with eachother's fighting style, they take some time getting used to the Goblin's powers

does my team know what the arena looks like before hand?

after about 30 min they all plan a strategy and get used to eachothers powers

Goblin loads up on all sorts of grenades ect..

and for the last 10 min they all make Man-Thing really pissed, convincing him that dman's team is full of murder rapists

I'll do my first moves after class tonight if dman hasn't posted by then smile

TheKahn
*ROAR*

hysterical

Good luck to both of you thumb up

AJ4LIFE
dman gets my vote

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
dman gets my vote

Even when he hasn't done...anything?

Dude...you should wait a BIT 'till voting.

AJ4LIFE
its a joke, so we can vote cool eek!

grey fox
......and for the last 10 min they all make Man-Thing really pissed, convincing him that dman's team is full of murdering rapists

laughing

AJ4LIFE
um grey fox yor surpost...to... ha ha ha never mind...but serious get on with the discussion

dman2008
alright, prep time

Blackheath and Man-Thing take some time communicating, making sure that he knows who his allies are (Man-Thing has teamed up with people before anyways) blackheath learns how to manipulate the plant mush that comprises man-thing

Spider Girl and Phil have worked togeather before, so they are familiar with eachother's fighting style, they take some time getting used to the Goblin's powers

does my team know what the arena looks like before hand?

after about 30 min they all plan a strategy and get used to eachothers powers

Goblin loads up on all sorts of grenades ect..

and for the last 10 min they all make Man-Thing really pissed, convincing him that dman's team is full of murder rapists

I'll do my first moves after class tonight if dman hasn't posted by then smile

How have goblin and spider girl worked together they live in differnt univereses. confused

dman2008
Prep

Wondergirl uses Ares' teachings to build her anger up so her lasso is at it maximum power.

Steel and Cyborg turn their scanners on and chech thier sysems

Blackfire conserves he power.

inamilist
Originally posted by dman2008
How have goblin and spider girl worked together they live in differnt univereses. confused

Urich is a character in the SG book, he has worked with her before

however I'm not using that urich, so they need to get sorta reaquainted

dman2008
Plan A

Cyborg scanns for the bad guys which and once he sees a trace of the bad guys he launches a million decibels of white sound and Blackfire launches star bolt blasts in the direction of Man thing who cyborg tells her where it is using his scanners .

Since he star bolt blasts travel faster then the sound waves they will hit first blast mn thing back while also hurting Blackhearth because as it says in his bio hurting plantlife hurts him too so the damage felt by man thing will be felt by blackheart as well.

After h eblasts hit Man Thung the sonic blast comes in and hits your team who will have no time to react. The blast deafens your team.

After Cyrborg and Blackfire blast your team my team imeaditely plits up into pairs Steel and Blacfire go and flank you team form behind ( Steel has scanners too so he can lead blackfire to the bad guys). While Steel and Blakfire flank your team Wondergirl and Cyborg charge straight at your team (Cyborg an leap great distances think of a weaker hulk jump.)So once cyborg jumps he launches an enrgy blast after telling Casie o stand behind him which your team has no time to prepare for after my last to attacks.

Cyborgs enrgy blast dazes your tem whih cleaves my team to go man to man/woman.

Dizzle
No knowledge of the battlefield before the match starts.

dman2008
Man to man/woman/thing strategies

Blackfire + Steel vs Manthing+ Black hearth

After the third blast hits your team Steel and Blackfire zoom in from behind

Blackfire fires and onslaught of starbost she had charged up on the flight oer to your team an unleashes them on the unsuspecting man thing while Steel launchess a concussion blast at Black Hearth.

Now while the concussion blast may not knock out Black Hearth it wil stunn him for a bit but the star bolts Blackfire thorws at Man Thing will hurt him greatly because of his onnection to wildlife ,and after a few bolts hearth will go dwon.
which leaves man thing open to a double teaam by black fire who will be hard to reach seeing he can fly and after an onslaught of blats from the duo he will falll.

dman2008
Originally posted by Dizzle
No knowledge of the battlefield before the match starts.

are you talking to me or Inamilist confused

because i didn't use any knowledge of the battlefield I just used cyborgs scanners thats allowed right smile

outarddwarf
I think inamalist asked if he knew beforehand what the arena was

Dizzle
are you talking to me or Inamilist confused

because i didn't use any knowledge of the battlefield I just used cyborgs scanners thats allowed right smile

Inamilist asked earlier, I was too lazy to go back and quote it. Scanners are fine, or Scoob and you would have had the tourney equivalent of a cripple fight.

inamilist
ya, i wanted to know smile

dman2008
Now on to the last part of the man to man strategy

Cyborg and Wondergirl vs Spider Girl and Goblin

Now right as Blackfire and Steel arive so does cyborg and Wondergirl.

First of since your team is dazed from cyborgs enrgy blast they won't be able to be ready to dodge my attacks

especially green goblin who will be caught unaware by wondergirl and will be hit by a flurry of class one hundred punche safter the punches wondergirl wraps her lasso around him and finishes him off for good..

now while Wondergirl charges at Goblin Cyrborg launches himself at spider girl and nails her with a clas one hundred punch now hwle she ay be pretty durable she can't take to many punches of Cybrogs caliber and even if she is she will be taken in short time .

So there it is peole while my oponent does have a splendid team they just aren't in my teams leaugue I have 4 class one hundreds who can all move at great speeds while my opponent has no class one hundreds ( i don't know about man thing) and his team isn't that fats with the exception of spider Girls dodgeing abilities and Green Goblins glider which they both won't be able to use , m opponent also only has one flyer while my teams has three and affter taking goblin out my oppent will have not easy way of attacking my team.

So my friends the choice is simple vote formy opponents weak team unversatile team or my powerful and extremly versatile team the choice is yours.

dman2008
Its your move Inamilist evil face
I really don't see how you can counter my plan though none of your team has scanners so my team will certinally get the first attack which is all the time I need to put my plan in motion evil face

inamilist
Plan A

Cyborg scanns for the bad guys which and once he sees a trace of the bad guys he launches a million decibels of white sound and Blackfire launches star bolt blasts in the direction of Man thing who cyborg tells her where it is using his scanners .

so, we are in a square mile complex, you have one character blast sort of blindly in the general direction of man-thing and another use a high frequency sound weapon....

well...

i highly doubt that starbolt lands anywhere near man-thing, or any other members of my team. Blackfire has no scanners, and if her aim was even a fraction of a degree off, the blast would be nowhere near my team.

As for the soundwave, whatever decible of sound you pump out, its going to be entirely useless at this range. It would have to travel a mile. Even if some of it did, it would be at best a low range hum or a neglegable shockwave.

I'm really interested in why your soudwave doesnt render your entire team unconsious. Sound normally travels in a 360 degree radius. That seems like a great way to weaken the supports on your side of the complex....

Since he star bolt blasts travel faster then the sound waves they will hit first blast mn thing back while also hurting Blackhearth because as it says in his bio hurting plantlife hurts him too so the damage felt by man thing will be felt by blackheart as well.

After h eblasts hit Man Thung the sonic blast comes in and hits your team who will have no time to react. The blast deafens your team.

well, even if the blast is anywhere near man-thing, which i doubt, spider-girl is faster and has a better spider sense than spiderman, just so happens she is standing directly in front of man-thing. If a blast were to strike them, she would give them some, not lots mind you, notice.

ive already described why the sound wont be effective at this range, but even if it was, spidergirl would evade it and Goblin is already flying high above man-thing, so, unlikely he gets caught in it

After Cyrborg and Blackfire blast your team my team imeaditely plits up into pairs Steel and Blacfire go and flank you team form behind ( Steel has scanners too so he can lead blackfire to the bad guys). While Steel and Blakfire flank your team Wondergirl and Cyborg charge straight at your team (Cyborg an leap great distances think of a weaker hulk jump.)So once cyborg jumps he launches an enrgy blast after telling Casie o stand behind him which your team has no time to prepare for after my last to attacks.

Cyborgs enrgy blast dazes your tem whih cleaves my team to go man to man/woman.

your initial barrage of randomly placed blasts would have done one thing that would have definatly helped my team. you gave me a fairly good idea of where they are

so, blackheath, knowing where to generally looks, finds the pollen and spores in the air and in your team's lungs.

Basically, blackhearth causes an asthmatic reaction in your team. I'm not sure if you have ever suffered from asthma, but, its fairly debilitating

would your team have time to make it to where my team is? debateable...

since your plan to take out blackheath is to attack man-thing, i dont see you stopping it however, so even if your team is capable of continuing to fight, they will be highly disadvantaged

so, goblin and spider go out ahead, blackheath and manthing follow

a mix of gas grenades, razor bats, pumpkin bombs and other goodies from goblin is probably more than enough to take out any one of the weakened heroes, especially if he uses a lunatic laugh. If nothing else, he can keep them grounded or busy until man-thing shows up and acidifys their faces

Spider-Girl has an even easier time, given her precog and speed. Ya, she aint as strong as a 100 tonner, but lets see one who is hacking up a lung even touch her. Besides, all she has to do is get one of them onto the ground or a wall and she can hold them there with her electrostatic field like she did to the thing (seeing as he is the strength limit)

Man-Thing is easily a class 100, and when he does find the broken mass of dman's team (provided the asthma, goblin or SG havent taken them first) he brutally pummels them, and disintegrate's their bodies

dman2008
I'll respond soon

inamilist
I'll respond soon

i have class tonight so i may not get to post until much later :P

dman2008
so, we are in a square mile complex, you have one character blast sort of blindly in the general direction of man-thing and another use a high frequency sound weapon....

well...

i highly doubt that starbolt lands anywhere near man-thing, or any other members of my team. Blackfire has no scanners, and if her aim was even a fraction of a degree off, the blast would be nowhere near my team.

As for the soundwave, whatever decible of sound you pump out, its going to be entirely useless at this range. It would have to travel a mile. Even if some of it did, it would be at best a low range hum or a neglegable shockwave.

I'm really interested in why your soudwave doesnt render your entire team unconsious. Sound normally travels in a 360 degree radius. That seems like a great way to weaken the supports on your side of the complex....

well, even if the blast is anywhere near man-thing, which i doubt, spider-girl is faster and has a better spider sense than spiderman, just so happens she is standing directly in front of man-thing. If a blast were to strike them, she would give them some, not lots mind you, notice.

ive already described why the sound wont be effective at this range, but even if it was, spidergirl would evade it and Goblin is already flying high above man-thing, so, unlikely he gets caught in it

your initial barrage of randomly placed blasts would have done one thing that would have definatly helped my team. you gave me a fairly good idea of where they are

so, blackheath, knowing where to generally looks, finds the pollen and spores in the air and in your team's lungs.

Basically, blackhearth causes an asthmatic reaction in your team. I'm not sure if you have ever suffered from asthma, but, its fairly debilitating

since your plan to take out blackheath is to attack man-thing, i dont see you stopping it however, so even if your team is capable of continuing to fight, they will be highly disadvantaged

a mix of gas grenades, razor bats, pumpkin bombs and other goodies from goblin is probably more than enough to take out any one of the weakened heroes, especially if he uses a lunatic laugh. If nothing else, he can keep them grounded or busy until man-thing shows up and acidifys their faces

Spider-Girl has an even easier time, given her precog and speed. Ya, she aint as strong as a 100 tonner, but lets see one who is hacking up a lung even touch her. Besides, all she has to do is get one of them onto the ground or a wall and she can hold them there with her electrostatic field like she did to the thing (seeing as he is the strength limit)

Man-Thing is easily a class 100, and when he does find the broken mass of dman's team (provided the asthma, goblin or SG havent taken them first) he brutally pummels them, and disintegrate's their bodies

smile

Inamilist,inamilist, Inamilist

While your team may get a view where half of my team is its not goin to do them any good especially since Cyborg is imune to toxins and Wondergirl is a demi god and resistant to those types o things too so even if your team launches an attack it will only realy effect one person on my team and by the time you do Blackfire and Steel will be there fireing at blackhearth and Manthing which will go as I posted earlier.

Now even if your spores effetct Wondergirl she still is way more powerful then Green Goblin, and will dispatch him in a very short time. While cyborg will use his omni directional sound blasts and energy blasts to finish off Spidergirl.

Now this is just if your team has time to launch their own attack my I gotta tell you Inamilist they won't the startblasts fired at Man thing will hurt it and Blackheart and wll get spidergirl and green Goblin's attention.

And before they have any time to catch their bearings the sonic attack will hit them milleseconds aftter which hurt all your team especially Blackhearth who will feel the effetcs of the attcks on himself and he will feel man things pain and since Blackhearth seems to have nothing special in term of durability the sonic blast could take him out making it 4 on 3 in favor of my team and by the time your team catche stheir bearings again it will be too late and my team will be in their area, and since its 4 on 3 steel can either help Blackfire fight Manthing or obliterate Spidergirl with cyborg. ondergirl should be fine on her own.

Also Man Thing will be weakning since he isn't near any swamp.

also while Blackfire has no scanners steel does and he can tell her where to hit (man thing is a giant mass and will be easy for yborg and steel to see) so even without scanners she will be able to fire at man thing because of steel and Cyborgs scanners.

dman2008
I have a question is this debate a whole weeklike the regular matches or a few days.

Also are there judges or is it just popular vote
or is there any vote at all

dman2008
does anyone have an answer for my question

inamilist
Now this is just if your team has time to launch their own attack my I gotta tell you Inamilist they won't the startblasts fired at Man thing will hurt it and Blackheart and wll get spidergirl and green Goblin's attention.

And before they have any time to catch their bearings the sonic attack will hit them milleseconds aftter which hurt all your team especially Blackhearth who will feel the effetcs of the attcks on himself and he will feel man things pain and since Blackhearth seems to have nothing special in term of durability the sonic blast could take him out making it 4 on 3 in favor of my team and by the time your team catche stheir bearings again it will be too late and my team will be in their area, and since its 4 on 3 steel can either help Blackfire fight Manthing or obliterate Spidergirl with cyborg. ondergirl should be fine on her own.

also while Blackfire has no scanners steel does and he can tell her where to hit (man thing is a giant mass and will be easy for yborg and steel to see) so even without scanners she will be able to fire at man thing because of steel and Cyborgs scanners.

I dont agree with any of your presumptions about either Blackfire's ability to make that shot or for your assumption about that soundwave.

at a mile distance she could probably see where manthing was, but, without a guided aiming system or some binocular vision, thats not a precision shot

and the soundwave, being as powerful as it is, would cause way more damage to your team than mine, if at the very least possibly collapsing your side of the building, or creating a sonic boom right in the midst of your own team, smart thinking

btw, sound takes 5 seconds to travel a mile, by then the waves wouldn't be very powerful, not nearly powerful enough to have the confusion effect you think they will

As to man-thing and blackheath, say you do rough him up with the starblast (even if your soundwave gets to him, it'll just rattle his mush, no real damage). man-thing is TOUGH. its gonna take more than a little blast to knock him down, secondly, Blackheath will certainly feel that man-thing is in pain, definatly empathise since he can communicate to plants on that level, but what bio are you reading that says he feels their pain...

the one i have says he has regeneration....

so, blackheath is not HURT by man-thing's injuries, and can regenerate injuries to himself (making himself grow)

While your team may get a view where half of my team is its not goin to do them any good especially since Cyborg is imune to toxins and Wondergirl is a demi god and resistant to those types o things too so even if your team launches an attack it will only realy effect one person on my team and by the time you do Blackfire and Steel will be there fireing at blackhearth and Manthing which will go as I posted earlier.

Now even if your spores effetct Wondergirl she still is way more powerful then Green Goblin, and will dispatch him in a very short time. While cyborg will use his omni directional sound blasts and energy blasts to finish off Spidergirl.

ok, maybe cyborg isnt affected by pollen or spores, but i dont see why steel, wondergirl, or blackfire wouldn't be.

They all rely one the same respritory system, and, most importantly, the same imuno response. I think wondergirl would have an aweful reaction to the spores, considering she would have a super human immune system, and asthmatic reactions are a imuno reponse to pollen. If not, having chunks of pollen and fungus growing in your lungs isn't going to help you fight any better, if you can fight at all from your super strong lungs making super strong coughs

so, you do get up and manage to stager over to the GG, that makes this fight 2vs4 and you have sent cyborg after spidergirl and wondergirl (maybe at 50%) at GG, seperating the two of them

Goblin has a targeting system in his mask that allows him pretty good accuracy, and hes got some awesome projectiles, so even before wondergirl gets to the Goblin, she is taking a pumpkin bombs and razor bats.

but, im guessing wondergirl has superhearing along with all of her other super powers, and since the two of them are seperated from everyone else, Goblin can use his lunatic laugh, shattering her powerful eardrums, without harming the other members of my team

give the man some credit, no way wondergirl is going to take the GG when she can hardly breathe and is having her ears split. Goblin takes it from there, he has lots of firepower

So, Cyborg vs Spider-girl. he isnt going to lay a hand on her, she is way too fast, and her spider sense lets her know what is comming, not just when. So, the 360 degree shockwave might be effective, however, she is going to know about it and have time to react and vacate.

besides, since cyborg cant fly, she would just be able to use her static - electric feild and pin him to the ground

Also Man Thing will be weakning since he isn't near any swamp.

Thats a good point. So here is what i do. Plantman would generate swamp plant matter from the plants in Man-Things body. Effectively, he is bringing the swamp to man-thing.

so, any of wondergirls punches (She isnt beating the goblin in her weakend state), any of steel's punches or projectiles, any of Blackfire's starblasts, (Even though the last two are suffering major asthmaitic attacks) and any of Cyborgs blasts or explosions (Even though he is stuck on the ground being beaten by a girl) will be very quickly healed by man-thing.

since your strategy was, attack man-thing to kill blackheath, which wont work, and the majority of your team is incapacated, he would have no trouble rolling over all of them. Good old acid incineration

grey fox

well...

...whoa.

Making your opponent have an asthma attack..your one mean bastard inamilist, i would have never thought that up in a million years.. Nice devil

dman2008
I dont agree with any of your presumptions about either Blackfire's ability to make that shot or for your assumption about that soundwave.

at a mile distance she could probably see where manthing was, but, without a guided aiming system or some binocular vision, thats not a precision shot

and the soundwave, being as powerful as it is, would cause way more damage to your team than mine, if at the very least possibly collapsing your side of the building, or creating a sonic boom right in the midst of your own team, smart thinking

btw, sound takes 5 seconds to travel a mile, by then the waves wouldn't be very powerful, not nearly powerful enough to have the confusion effect you think they will

As to man-thing and blackheath, say you do rough him up with the starblast (even if your soundwave gets to him, it'll just rattle his mush, no real damage). man-thing is TOUGH. its gonna take more than a little blast to knock him down, secondly, Blackheath will certainly feel that man-thing is in pain, definatly empathise since he can communicate to plants on that level, but what bio are you reading that says he feels their pain...

the one i have says he has regeneration....

so, blackheath is not HURT by man-thing's injuries, and can regenerate injuries to himself (making himself grow)

ok, maybe cyborg isnt affected by pollen or spores, but i dont see why steel, wondergirl, or blackfire wouldn't be.

They all rely one the same respritory system, and, most importantly, the same imuno response. I think wondergirl would have an aweful reaction to the spores, considering she would have a super human immune system, and asthmatic reactions are a imuno reponse to pollen. If not, having chunks of pollen and fungus growing in your lungs isn't going to help you fight any better, if you can fight at all from your super strong lungs making super strong coughs

so, you do get up and manage to stager over to the GG, that makes this fight 2vs4 and you have sent cyborg after spidergirl and wondergirl (maybe at 50%) at GG, seperating the two of them

Goblin has a targeting system in his mask that allows him pretty good accuracy, and hes got some awesome projectiles, so even before wondergirl gets to the Goblin, she is taking a pumpkin bombs and razor bats.

but, im guessing wondergirl has superhearing along with all of her other super powers, and since the two of them are seperated from everyone else, Goblin can use his lunatic laugh, shattering her powerful eardrums, without harming the other members of my team

give the man some credit, no way wondergirl is going to take the GG when she can hardly breathe and is having her ears split. Goblin takes it from there, he has lots of firepower

So, Cyborg vs Spider-girl. he isnt going to lay a hand on her, she is way too fast, and her spider sense lets her know what is comming, not just when. So, the 360 degree shockwave might be effective, however, she is going to know about it and have time to react and vacate.

besides, since cyborg cant fly, she would just be able to use her static - electric feild and pin him to the ground

Thats a good point. So here is what i do. Plantman would generate swamp plant matter from the plants in Man-Things body. Effectively, he is bringing the swamp to man-thing.

so, any of wondergirls punches (She isnt beating the goblin in her weakend state), any of steel's punches or projectiles, any of Blackfire's starblasts, (Even though the last two are suffering major asthmaitic attacks) and any of Cyborgs blasts or explosions (Even though he is stuck on the ground being beaten by a girl) will be very quickly healed by man-thing.

since your strategy was, attack man-thing to kill blackheath, which wont work, and the majority of your team is incapacated, he would have no trouble rolling over all of them. Good old acid i

incineration

First off Cyborgs sonic attack only goes forwar allof my team is behind him so it won't effect them at all.

Secondly Blackfire will be wtaching Cyborg and since Cyborg is aiming at the first thing he sees which will probably bee man thing since hs is the biggest and slowest member on your team blackfire see where cyborg is aiming and fire once cyborg does and since light/enrgy travels faste then sound the energy will hit Man thing/Blackhearth first followed by the sound wave.

And since we all know man thing can't possibly dodge faster then light attacks he will ge hit and Blackheartt will feel his pain then sonic attack will hit taking out Blackhearth and greatly injuring the rest of your team ( Blackhearth only has human durability so he can't take to attacks like he will also feel the sonic attack twice rember once when he get hit and seconfly when Manthing gets hit he can't possibly survive that)

Since Blackhearth is gone their goes Man things power supply and your asthma strtegy Now Wondergirl is still class one hundred and Green Goblin is no match for her.

So after your "plant man" is gone your "great" plan falls a part do to your lack of power and dependnece on one character.

dman2008
Originally posted by grey fox
...whoa.

Making your opponent have an asthma attack..your one mean bastard inamilist, i would have never thought that up in a million years.. Nice devil

great job reading everyones posts Greyfox roll eyes (sarcastic)

dman2008
Also your team isn't going to get a chance to affect my team because once Blackfire fires steel and her will be off flanking so Blackhearth won't know where they were ( which doesn't matte rcaus ehe will be dead)

grey fox
great job reading everyones posts Greyfox roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey i was just commenting upon what i saw , using asthma is a unique idea, personally i would have made a tree sprout from your chest like a Xenomorpth but then again thats me big grin

dman2008
Another thing Steel has internal dampenin fields that prtetc him against out side effects so the pollen would not affetc him either.

One last thig Starfire isn't human and posson thta afeect other human probably won't hurt her.

And rember Cyborg will be aiming when he firsts sees your team Man thing is the bigets and slowest person on your team Black fire will fire once she sees Cyborg fireing and fire wheere he fires.

Light/energy travels fatser then sound so the starbolts blast will hit before the sound blast.

Man thing will get hit by the blast and Blackhearth will feel his pain Man thing has no way of dodgeing it and before your team has a chance to react to the enrgy blast the sound blast will hit and blackhearth will be taken out.

No more asma

dman2008
Originally posted by grey fox
Hey i was just commenting upon what i saw , using asthma is a unique idea, personally i would have made a tree sprout from your chest like a Xenomorpth but then again thats me big grin

you woudn't have a chance the star bolt blast would have hit man thing which would have hurt Blackhearth as well becaus eof his coonection to plantlife and then Hearth would be hit by the sound blst two times because he feels man things pain as weel and since he has human durability he would be taken out by those two attacks.

No more "plant man" for my team to worry about

Understand smile

I doubt Blackhearth could even withstand the sonic blast two times if the star bolt blast did not hit cool

inamilist
First off Cyborgs sonic attack only goes forwar allof my team is behind him so it won't effect them at all.

Secondly Blackfire will be wtaching Cyborg and since Cyborg is aiming at the first thing he sees which will probably bee man thing since hs is the biggest and slowest member on your team blackfire see where cyborg is aiming and fire once cyborg does and since light/enrgy travels faste then sound the energy will hit Man thing/Blackhearth first followed by the sound wave.

And since we all know man thing can't possibly dodge faster then light attacks he will ge hit and Blackheartt will feel his pain then sonic attack will hit taking out Blackhearth and greatly injuring the rest of your team ( Blackhearth only has human durability so he can't take to attacks like he will also feel the sonic attack twice rember once when he get hit and seconfly when Manthing gets hit he can't possibly survive that)

Since Blackhearth is gone their goes Man things power supply and your asthma strtegy Now Wondergirl is still class one hundred and Green Goblin is no match for her.

So after your "plant man" is gone your "great" plan falls a part do to your lack of power and dependnece on one character.

you are relying on two effects that probably wont affect my team

im trying to find the difusion rate of sound over distance, but rest assured, anything strong enough to even reach my team is going to have a way more negative effect on your team?

why: even if the sound blast is linear, forward (This is also important for later, as WHY this wont be very effective, even if it goes far enough) it will still react with the fluid (re: air) that it is moving through. So, any force from your ridiculous 1 000 000 dB (let me point out that the sound created from a nuclear explosion is just over 250 dB) will cause MASSIVE change in the air around your team, in the form of a)vibrations b)Sonic Boom

with that attack you KO your team and destroy half the building, 5 seconds before the diffused sound wave even reaches my team

(I was slightly uninformed about dB levels earlier... im sure 1000000 dB could reach my team with some power, however, something that powerful is going to decimate dman's team along with the building he is on, not the wave itself, but the reaction of the air to having something of that intensity pass through it. 1 000 000 dB is unheard of, I doubt anything registers sounds of that volume, ESPECIALLY on earth)

so, either you are using a powerful soundwave that crushes your team long before it reaches mine, or you are using a weaker soundwave that diffuses itself to the point of a hum before it gets to my team... I'd actually like you to answer this point

and now why it really doesnt matter: its nowhere near goblin or SG, and they have the advanced warning of SG's spider sense. If the sound is in a straight line, sure, ill say man-thing still gets hit by it, 5 seconds after he is hit by starfire. Blackheath whips a vine out of his body and latches on to SG to get away, or to some random piece of the construction site. OR, Spider Girl just uses her static electric field to gravity "bounce" the two of them out of the way, so nobody gets hit.

Still, like i said earlier, its either ineffective or demolishes your team

now, for the starfire (I really dont like arguing the first nano seconds of a fight... but you seem to think you will win this in less than 10)

Blackfire can't possibly have "computerized" accuracy, as she isnt a computer. The best you have is her and Cyborg planning on where to fire... But that takes time.... Since Blackheath is connected to all life on the planet, he probably knows what mold spores are already in your lungs from years past as soon as we are in the field. Any time you take is just more time you give him to choke you out.

even if she makes the shot, perfectly aimed, before the pollen and spores trigger her respritory system, SG is standing in front of man-thing who is in front of blackheath. So, unless i go with the swing away or bounce out (which i dont think i need to, as blackfire does't have computer targeting) I can just have manthing take the shot and have blackheath recover his injuries.

The important things: Even if your 2 initial attack come in to hit my team, which I don't think they will, SG will know about them, since you fired tham at the same time, and be more than able to bounce man-thing and blackheath just far enough away so that they avoid any general harm. Goblin is flying above, he is uneffected by either.

inamilist
Also your team isn't going to get a chance to affect my team because once Blackfire fires steel and her will be off flanking so Blackhearth won't know where they were ( which doesn't matte rcaus ehe will be dead)

ok, they still need to travel a mile...

Another thing Steel has internal dampenin fields that prtetc him against out side effects so the pollen would not affetc him either.

One last thig Starfire isn't human and posson thta afeect other human probably won't hurt her.

to begin with, asthma is not a reaction to poison.

In fact, the healthier you are, ie, the better your body is at removing these allergens from itself, the worse affected you will be when thay are growing inside of you

ya, Steel doesn't have such a luxury. (I doubt he is immune to pollen, his suit doesnt even have a mask) if you can show me a scan of that, fine, it doesnt matter, because Steel lives on Earth. Over the years he would have inhaled a good degree of pollen/moldspores. Unless he has his lungs cleaned regularly, he is toast

As to your claim that blackfire and wondergirl aren't effected because they arent human, all i say is bollocks. Asthma is a natural reaction of the respritory system (much like coughing is). In fact, its a hyper-reaction, meaning that the lung's immune system is working TOO HARD.

i am NOT poisoning your characters, i am using their immune system against them. If they have an immune system that fights off allergens (which, if we bring Darwin into this, they would HAVE to) they are in trouble!

whats that? what if whatever species/demigod thing they are isnt allergic to pollen or mold spores.... (Please, scans would prove)

simple. instead of it being an allergic reaction, it becomes a problem with them having large particulate matter in their lungs.

If you have ever smoked a cigarette, or anything else, you know how aweful it is to have even supersmall particles filling your lungs. imagine when their are fullsized mushrooms growing in there

so, do you get the chance to flank me.... you may get close....

And rember Cyborg will be aiming when he firsts sees your team Man thing is the bigets and slowest person on your team Black fire will fire once she sees Cyborg fireing and fire wheere he fires.

Light/energy travels fatser then sound so the starbolts blast will hit before the sound blast.

Man thing will get hit by the blast and Blackhearth will feel his pain Man thing has no way of dodgeing it and before your team has a chance to react to the enrgy blast the sound blast will hit and blackhearth will be taken out.

No more asma

ok

blackheath, connected, able to communicate with plants, control over them....

where does it say he is injured when they are...

He is not

in fact, if he was, he would be injured every time a tree is cut down or a blade of grass eaten by cattle. So, if he is, there is NO WAY IN HELL you are going to overload his pain capacity by hurting man-thing

but he is not. He is not hurt when you hurt plants. He KNOWS when you hurt plants, he would know how healthy man-thing is, but he wouldn't be physically injured if you hurt man-thing

if you can prove otherwise be my guest

dman2008
ok, they still need to travel a mile...

to begin with, asthma is not a reaction to poison.

In fact, the healthier you are, ie, the better your body is at removing these allergens from itself, the worse affected you will be when thay are growing inside of you

ya, Steel doesn't have such a luxury. (I doubt he is immune to pollen, his suit doesnt even have a mask) if you can show me a scan of that, fine, it doesnt matter, because Steel lives on Earth. Over the years he would have inhaled a good degree of pollen/moldspores. Unless he has his lungs cleaned regularly, he is toast

As to your claim that blackfire and wondergirl aren't effected because they arent human, all i say is bollocks. Asthma is a natural reaction of the respritory system (much like coughing is). In fact, its a hyper-reaction, meaning that the lung's immune system is working TOO HARD.

i am NOT poisoning your characters, i am using their immune system against them. If they have an immune system that fights off allergens (which, if we bring Darwin into this, they would HAVE to) they are in trouble!

whats that? what if whatever species/demigod thing they are isnt allergic to pollen or mold spores.... (Please, scans would prove)

simple. instead of it being an allergic reaction, it becomes a problem with them having large particulate matter in their lungs.

If you have ever smoked a cigarette, or anything else, you know how aweful it is to have even supersmall particles filling your lungs. imagine when their are fullsized mushrooms growing in there

so, do you get the chance to flank me.... you may get close....

ok

blackheath, connected, able to communicate with plants, control over them....

where does it say he is injured when they are...

He is not

in fact, if he was, he would be injured every time a tree is cut down or a blade of grass eaten by cattle. So, if he is, there is NO WAY IN HELL you are going to overload his pain capacity by hurting man-thing

but he is not. He is not hurt when you hurt plants. He KNOWS when you hurt plants, he would know how healthy man-thing is, but he wouldn't be physically injured if you hurt man-thing

if you can prove otherwise be my guest

sorry I read your bio wrong sue mad

So what if he doesn't feel plants pain he is still in the huma durability class and a sonic blast at on emillion decibels should atleast stun him for awhile.

Also yes your team is a mile away but both Blackfire and Steel can fly at the speed of sounda mile is nothin to them they will be by your team in a ffew seconds,

Which is not nearly enough time for your team to recover from my sound blast which would stun them for enough for my team to attack your team up close via an onslaught of starbolts by Blackfire at man thing , a remote controlled class one hundred hammer shot by Stee to Blackhearth, and a tackle by the classs one hundred Wondergirl chargeing at the green goblin at a little over thespeed of sound, and a class one hundred punch by cyborg directed towards Spider girl ( even if he doesn't destroy her which is what would likely happenhe would be bale to hold her off until wondergirl , steel, or blackfire was fiinshed with their opponents.

So basicly the point I am tryting to make is that your all mighty "plant man" laughing won't have any time to attack me because he will be stunned ( or taken out which is entriely possible because of his pathetic durability ) by the sonic blast which wll arrive before any of your team reacts and gives my team more than enough time to get to wheere your team is at and launch my final attack as shown above.

dman2008
So again Black heart won't have enough time to launch his spores because the sound blast will stun or take him out before his the time to.

inamilist
so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your starfire and million dB blast that you fire at the moment the battle begins?

dman2008
so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your starfire and million dB blast that you fire at the moment the battle begins?

Oh shut up!

Cyborg and Steel have sanners they had turned on during prep their is no chance for blackhearth to fire at my team because he won't nknwo where they are untill he has already been hit while Cyborg will no where your team is in the blink of an eye and then launch a sonic blastat one million decibels which come after a blast from blackfire which they fire at the same time (blackfire gets directions from where Cyborg is firing0 and even if they blast from blackfire does not connect with one of your members it will scatter them and give black fire and steel who are already folating once the match starts more then enough time to get where they are after the sonic blast hits them ( the sonic blast while not omni directional i( it does not go backwards so it won't hit my team but it does take up aenough area moving forward that their is no way your team can dodge it0 so after being hitby the sonic attack your teamis tuuned and once they get on their feet man thing is met by and onslaught of starbolts and plant man is destroyed by steel's hammer. While Spider Girl and Green Goblin are taken as in the way I posted above.

So again I don't think your understanding me this is how it goes in nice and easy words Blackfrie and Steel come into the match floating, Cyborg scans for your team, Cyborg fires, Blackfire seescyborg aiming and fires a powerful blast er self, right after blackfire and cyborg fire their atatcks steel and blackfire fly off to flank your team and Cybrog and Wonder Girl charge strait ahead.

dman2008

so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your all mighty plant man getting a chance to release his spores? laughing

dman2008
sorry Inamilist if I am offending you I get a little carried away with these things.

inamilist
Oh shut up!

Cyborg and Steel have sanners they had turned on during prep their is no chance for blackhearth to fire at my team because he won't nknwo where they are untill he has already been hit while Cyborg will no where your team is in the blink of an eye and then launch a sonic blastat one million decibels which come after a blast from blackfire which they fire at the same time (blackfire gets directions from where Cyborg is firing0 and even if they blast from blackfire does not connect with one of your members it will scatter them and give black fire and steel who are already folating once the match starts more then enough time to get where they are after the sonic blast hits them ( the sonic blast while not omni directional i( it does not go backwards so it won't hit my team but it does take up aenough area moving forward that their is no way your team can dodge it0 so after being hitby the sonic attack your teamis tuuned and once they get on their feet man thing is met by and onslaught of starbolts and plant man is destroyed by steel's hammer. While Spider Girl and Green Goblin are taken as in the way I posted above.

So again I don't think your understanding me this is how it goes in nice and easy words Blackfrie and Steel come into the match floating, Cyborg scans for your team, Cyborg fires, Blackfire seescyborg aiming and fires a powerful blast er self, right after blackfire and cyborg fire their atatcks steel and blackfire fly off to flank your team and Cybrog and Wonder Girl charge strait ahead.

lol, i hit a nerve :P

anyways, thats fine, use your scanners all you want. Blackheath knows where you are because he know and can communicate with the fungal spores in your lungs, the ones that have been there for 2 years. I guess it's not even that big a deal, seeing as he only needs to tell them to grow rather than locate them.

and, as seen in thunderbolts #65 (i dont own so i dont have the scan)
find a synopses of the issue here plantman can cause almost instant growth of these spores

if it takes you 5 seconds to get over to my side of the construct, you are toast. If you take the time you would need to aim, you are toast.

The only thing you have is that big sonic wave that misses all of my team, since, when its launched, SG's spider sense goes off and knows exactly what is comming. Since she has 5 seconds to move and warn the others, that soundwave does jack squat, especially since its a straight, forward moving wave (that somehow hasnt destroyed the building)

blackfire's blast HAS to connect, or else noone will scatter, SG is in the front, her spider sense is acting like an early warning system, and if they are scattering from something moving the speed of light, the sound compleatly misses them

either way, blackheath is out of there long before the sound rolls in... im not sure what accoustics are going to do to man-thing, but whatever it is, after the spores blackheath recovers anything in man-thing he needs to

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9611/manthing1a0gl0tb.th.jpg

anyways, man-thing is TOUGH

inamilist
so, if i understand correctly, your entire argument hinges on your all mighty plant man getting a chance to release his spores? laughing

he isnt releasing anything

years of breathing to pollenated and spore infested air of the teen towers, any building on earth, or even the oxygen outside would have lodged mold and fungal spores in your lungs

the attack is already in your lungs, all he has to do is make it grow, which he can do long before you can fly accross the arena, long before your soundwave misses him

inamilist
sorry Inamilist if I am offending you I get a little carried away with these things.

wink

no worries, you'll have to do more than attack my comic heroes to offend me sir

dman2008
he isnt releasing anything

years of breathing to pollenated and spore infested air of the teen towers, any building on earth, or even the oxygen outside would have lodged mold and fungal spores in your lungs

the attack is already in your lungs, all he has to do is make it grow, which he can do long before you can fly accross the arena, long before your soundwave misses him

but he doesn't know where my team is don't you get it he dosn't know where to do it he can't just do that to people where he has no clue where they ae but you see Cyborg does and he'll fire his sonic blast before you have a chance to do your tak which stuns you long enough for my team to attack.

You see you don't know where my team is so how does you plant man knwo who to effect caus e he does not know where my team is.

Tell me how he'll fin my team.

inamilist
but he doesn't know where my team is don't you get it he dosn't know where to do it he can't just do that to people where he has no clue where they ae but you see Cyborg does and he'll fire his sonic blast before you have a chance to do your tak which stuns you long enough for my team to attack.

You see you don't know where my team is so how does you plant man knwo who to effect caus e he does not know where my team is.

Tell me how he'll fin my team.

well, he is communicating with them, and connected to them, i would assume he knows where they are

his bio says he can track people by the spores on their clothing, i'd imagine the lungs are also fair game, again, since the spores in the lungs will be communicating with him, like saying, here i am

this is addressed about halfway down (Thunderbolts 67)

not to mention that blackfire's blast gives it away pretty good, again, even if it is on target, worst case scenario, man-thing takes a starblast and blackheath knows exactly where the spores he is communicating with are

dman2008
well, he is communicating with them, and connected to them, i would assume he knows where they are

his bio says he can track people by the spores on their clothing, i'd imagine the lungs are also fair game, again, since the spores in the lungs will be communicating with him, like saying, here i am

this is addressed about halfway down (Thunderbolts 67)

not to mention that blackfire's blast gives it away pretty good, again, even if it is on target, worst case scenario, man-thing takes a starblast and blackheath knows exactly where the spores he is communicating with are
Um communicating with plants kind of like Telepathy right?

But anwys the blast will distract Blackhearth and make him los ehis focus.

Then befoe he gets a chnce to make a connection to my mold again he gets hit by the sonic attack ( he can't doge its way tofats and is way too spread out so stop trying to say he can) there goes your chance to affetc my team and because of the sonic blast our team will be dwon for a while giving my team enough time for Blackfire and Steel to flank you and fire steel's hammer at Blackhearth Steel can control where it goes viabuilt in remote control) which will suely takehim out of the fight for good .

There goes your amster plan.

dman2008
Also communicating with plants like that hshould be considered telepathy and all forms of tp are banned.

Blair Wind
nah, thats his power. Telepathy was banned in the effect that hey I can read your mind. Being connected to plant life wouldnt fall under the same catagory

dman2008
Originally posted by Blair Wind
nah, thats his power. Telepathy was banned in the effect that hey I can read your mind. Being connected to plant life wouldnt fall under the same catagory
oh come on he gives them commands how can this not be TP

TheKahn
Dizzle, I have a question about the arena. You said it was a constuction site and both teams were on the top floor. What I was wondering is what stage is it in construction.

Is it fairly open with only a few support beams scattered about (so the two teams could see each other) or is it more closer to being completed and has a lot of finised walls between the two teams?

Blair Wind
oh come on he gives them commands how can this not be TP

Nope, not the same. Telepathy would give you the edge in that you would be able to get the drop on your opponents or incapacitate them. All "powers" are "telepathy". They are commands coming from your mind to whatever it is that you control. Even if he can communicate with them, doesnt not justify for a ban. Its like saying that Storms powers are telepathy (which in a way they are, but not they way you are stating they are)

inamilist
Um communicating with plants kind of like Telepathy right?

But anwys the blast will distract Blackhearth and make him los ehis focus.

Then befoe he gets a chnce to make a connection to my mold again he gets hit by the sonic attack ( he can't doge its way tofats and is way too spread out so stop trying to say he can) there goes your chance to affetc my team and because of the sonic blast our team will be dwon for a while giving my team enough time for Blackfire and Steel to flank you and fire steel's hammer at Blackhearth Steel can control where it goes viabuilt in remote control) which will suely takehim out of the fight for good .

There goes your amster plan.

speaking of things that should be banned, a 1 000 000 dB soundwave is well above the OHKO limit. I'm not complaing though, its not a big deal to me smile

if the starfire is accurate, it means you took time to aim, if not it likely doesn't hit me. If you take longer than, 15 seconds, maybe, you are going to be choking to death

Spider-Girl gives enough warning for her + blackheath to get out of the way of the soundwave, he can grow vines out of his body and swing to safety, or latch onto her and be pulled by her uber reflexes, he has 5 seconds to get out of the way. worst case scenario, spider girl gravity bounces him out of the way

if you come at plantman, he will be able to spontaniously grow the spores in your lungs, not to mention he could just whip tentacles of Man-Thing's acidic body out at you and pull you into the deadly swamp mush.

he could do the same to Steel's hammer, with his body or man-thing's, or again, just vine swing himself out of the way

yes, this will certainly break his concentration, but from the synopsis of TB 65, it really doesnt look like he needs much time to create plant growth, possibly even just a thought

this doesnt even count in my two most mobile characters. Neither SG or Goblin are going to just let you flank in like that, so odds on you getting any really clear shots are minimal

dman2008
speaking of things that should be banned, a 1 000 000 dB soundwave is well above the OHKO limit. I'm not complaing though, its not a big deal to me smile

if the starfire is accurate, it means you took time to aim, if not it likely doesn't hit me. If you take longer than, 15 seconds, maybe, you are going to be choking to death

Spider-Girl gives enough warning for her + blackheath to get out of the way of the soundwave, he can grow vines out of his body and swing to safety, or latch onto her and be pulled by her uber reflexes, he has 5 seconds to get out of the way. worst case scenario, spider girl gravity bounces him out of the way

if you come at plantman, he will be able to spontaniously grow the spores in your lungs, not to mention he could just whip tentacles of Man-Thing's acidic body out at you and pull you into the deadly swamp mush.

he could do the same to Steel's hammer, with his body or man-thing's, or again, just vine swing himself out of the way

yes, this will certainly break his concentration, but from the synopsis of TB 65, it really doesnt look like he needs much time to create plant growth, possibly even just a thought

this doesnt even count in my two most mobile characters. Neither SG or Goblin are going to just let you flank in like that, so odds on you getting any really clear shots are minimal I suck I suc so muc why is my team so weak I don't

The only reason the blast could even remotely be considered an OHko is if you hav really weak stupid charcters like you do.
you know what fiine you win its not like this an actual tourney match so it means nothing to me.

I quit

Blair Wind
What the f**k?

why the quit Dman? you were doing pretty good for yourself.....

dman2008
What the f**k?

why the quit Dman? you were doing pretty good for yourself.....

I'm just tred of all this tourney sttuff I thought I would be ready for another match after not really doing any matches after my match with scoobd but I guess I wasn't.

Anwyas I guess i don't really quit I'm just not going to be posting much for the rest of the time.

I think I mae my point very clear anyways so i''l jsut let evryone judge who wins based on the argument I have now.

Sorry Inamilist at least i got you a little warmed up for the Free for all smile sad

inamilist
I'm just tred of all this tourney sttuff I thought I would be ready for another match after not really doing any matches after my match with scoobd but I guess I wasn't.

Anwyas I guess i don't really quit I'm just not going to be posting much for the rest of the time.

I think I mae my point very clear anyways so i''l jsut let evryone judge who wins based on the argument I have now.

Sorry Inamilist at least i got you a little warmed up for the Free for all smile sad

lol, no problem man

i was grasping for straws a lot

without the spores you romp me pretty hard...

pretty damn hard....

i guess man-thing is a tough mofo, but still...

sorry it wasnt up to your liking smile

Dizzle
Well, holy crap a lot happened without me here...

Sorry to see you go, dman, the fight has been good up to this point. Well done, and well done to inamilist as well. This is quite a first-time appearance.

And since it pertains to all the fights, the bonus rounds (FFA included) will be judged by a popular vote, open to anyone. The FFA voting is a bit sketchy right now, but I think we decided that people in the fight have the option to vote for another candidate, but cannot vote for themselves. (though they are not forced to vote)

Also, I was envisioning a fairly incomplete building... A patch of floor or two, but mostly just big metal beams, so that fliers can take advantage of the cement pool by utilizing the overhead downward toss fatality. In case anyone was curious. smile

dman2008
lol, no problem man

i was grasping for straws a lot

without the spores you romp me pretty hard...

pretty damn hard....

i guess man-thing is a tough mofo, but still...

sorry it wasnt up to your liking smile

Inamilist you can still debate but I guess what I'm trying to say is the only thing left to debate is what w ehave hav already debated which is if your team give my team ashtma beefore my attcks hit, and I don't really feel liek going through another "yes, no, yes ,no" battle like I ahd with Scoob again.

So if you want to post more be my guest.

I might change my mine and start debateing again. I probably won't though smile

inamilist
Inamilist you can still debate but I guess what I'm trying to say is the only thing left to debate is what w ehave hav already debated which is if your team give my team ashtma beefore my attcks hit, and I don't really feel liek going through another "yes, no, yes ,no" battle like I ahd with Scoob again.

So if you want to post more be my guest.

I might change my mine and start debateing again. I probably won't though smile

man, i hear you

it was really starting to grind slow

i think anything i really want to say has been said :P

dman2008
So i guess were going to end it here anyone want to vote

Blair Wind
AND BLAIR WIND WINS!!!....oh wait thats not yet shifty evil face

.....while I like your plans both, and I think you could do more dman at the moment I have to go with inamilist. No offense d.

you both did great yes

dman2008
AND BLAIR WIND WINS!!!....oh wait thats not yet shifty evil face

.....while I like your plans both, and I think you could do more dman at the moment I have to go with inamilist. No offense d.

you both did great yes
maybe but I really don't feel like it

also no offense taken Inam put alot mor einto this match then I did congrats Inam youu win

Dizzle you can have someone close this whenever.

TheKahn
I thought this was a really creative fight: sound and fire vs asthma big grin
But at the moment I'm leaning towards inamilist and his plant attack. I think dman2008 had the more powerful team but it seemed like some of them could have been included more into the primary attack. But that's just the opinion of a tournament noob, so take it for what its worth stick out tongue
It was really fun to read. Both of you did a good job thumb up

inamilist
thanks guys smile

i can't wait for the ffa...

oh boy!

DarkCrawler
Voting for inamilist.

AJ4LIFE
well done, dman gets my vote

grey fox
Voting Inamilist , asthma thing is good as is disproving the effectiveness of the Sonic blast over the distance

outarddwarf
First i would like to add that the plant comunication should be banned. My reasons being that terra was banned for a similar ability only with rocks. So, that would defy earlier reasoning and blah blah, just my thoughts at least.

outarddwarf
now then, i vote dman if the plant thing is given the cut and inamalist if dizzle allows it.

Dizzle
Terra was banned because some of her rock constructs punched out Superboy...

AJ4LIFE
dizzle can u make it me vs samishe bonus round, we sent u our people

Dizzle
I know, since its already late in the week, I was just going to open it Sunday with the Free For All. (as neither of you are in it, as far as I know) It's just way easier for me to organize everything if all of the matches start and end on Sunday. (the other exhibition actually got started on Monday, but it'll still be ending on Sunday) Since its Thursday already, I figured it'd be more fun to actually be able to fight for a week, instead of 2 days.

In other words... It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry.

AJ4LIFE
the fight will only last about a day anyway hes much better than me

dman2008
Terra was banned because some of her rock constructs punched out Superboy...
no terra was banned because she could move rocksaround roll eyes (sarcastic)

I tried to draft her dizzle I should know

Dizzle
no terra was banned because she could move rocksaround roll eyes (sarcastic)

I tried to draft her dizzle I should know

No, Terra was banned because she made constructs that overpowered Superboy.

I had the last word in banning her, I should know. wink

dman2008
No, Terra was banned because she made constructs that overpowered Superboy.

I had the last word in banning her, I should know. wink

okay fine whatever smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.