Count Dooku versus Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
battle takes place on Ossus

Tangible God
Sion. The whole "pain" thing would do it I think. Sadly.

tdtd
Unless Dooku breaks his will, Sion takes it.

Darth Traya
Dooku can't break his will. He loses.

tdtd
I suppose not, as far as we know only the Exile has been able to do that.

Darth Traya
The only people able to do that would probably be Revan, Traya and the Exile.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku would best him in saber combat, I believe, but Sion wins because of his regeneration capabilities.

stormtrooper501
Sion owns!!! Dooku wouldn't stand a chance.

Arker
Umm, Dooku's extremely good in saber combat. He does stand a chance.

But the regeneration factor would win it for Sion.

tdtd
Gooooooooooooooo Revan

Ogami Itto
Lets say Dooku lops his head/saberhand off with his superior swordmanship, how can he regenerate from that?

darthsith19
Sion wins, but Dooku puts up a pretty good fight.

Arker
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Lets say Dooku lops his head/saberhand off with his superior swordmanship, how can he regenerate from that?

Do you even know who Sion is?

Ogami Itto
Yes i do, not sure what ur implying brother, but i don't think he's a better swordsman than Dooku!!

are u saying the force would just "magic" him back together??

Arker
No, but his will would.

Ogami Itto
i disagree, i mean his bones have supposedly been splintered and put back together (or something like that) but after a lightsaber cauterised his wounds i can't see him "magicing" back together

Wesker

Yeah. He takes Dooku and beats him like he beat Traya.

Ogami Itto
ah but Dooku would have lighsaber not a vibroblade. That really was a lame duel laughing out loud (i assume you're talking about the one near the start of the game where Sion lops her hand off)

Wesker
No, I'm talking about the flashback where he beats her like a redheaded stepchild.

Ogami Itto
ah right!! but Nihlus took her out really, with that force push!! Sion just "kicked her when she was down" so to speak.

i think dooku would outsmart him!

Wesker
Yeah, but can you prove it?

tdtd
Again, unless Dooku can break Sion's will, Sion wins.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Wesker
Yeah, but can you prove it?

yes i have the results of both Dooku and Sion's IQ tests right here laughing out loud

tdtd
I don't know why Wesker is asking you to prove it. "Here prove one imaginary character could take the other imaginary character in a fight". Hey prove to me Ragnos will beat Artoo in a fight... Retarded

Wesker
yes i have the results of both Dooku and Sion's IQ tests right here laughing out loud

lol...

Dooku cheated, and Sion got made and broke something and was expelled.

tdtd
LOL

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by tdtd
I don't know why Wesker is asking you to prove it. "Here prove one imaginary character could take the other imaginary character in a fight". Hey prove to me Ragnos will beat Artoo in a fight... Retarded
I smell Moron.

Gamblor
I read "I smell Mormon". LOLOLOLOL

henniestevens
Dooku would defeat him time after time after time. But the important thing is he stays cool and confident. Sion would eventually go down I think.

zephiel7
Okay, Dooku is admittedly the better duelist. But Sion has amazing regenerative abilities.

zephiel7
I wouldn't say Dooku's smarter than Sion, maybe on par. When you look at Sion you think dumb brute. But how he outsmarted Master Vash of the Jedi Order, we see that at the least he's a "smart brute."

Fishy
I really don't see why people think Sion is so weak, he held his entire body together with the force. Thats something we have never seeen anybody do, ever. Maybe that Anakin sustained his body with the force for a small time while he was burning but Sion kept his entire body, that was fractured a thousand times and cut more ways then there are chinese people in china together by pure force power.

Thats pretty damned impressive, also I seriously doubt the regenerating ability is anything more then gameplay, its far more likely that cutting at him simply had no use anymore, that he did not feel it and it did not hurt him. He's also one of the leaders of the Sith Assassins during Revan and Malak their reign and ruled together with Nihilus after that. Okay granted a lot of Sith were dead and several different fractions stood up but Sion is one of the most powerful out there. He could probably take Dooku through force powers and although he might lose from him in a lightsaber fight he's still a okay duellist and he wouldn't get pwned easily.

Darth_Frobo
I'm back all, anyways I really don't find this to be much of a match up, Sion has fought in countless battles and is responsible for nearly wiping out the jedi order, he's been cut, burnt and shot thousands of times but he keeps coming back. Dooku may be the better swordsman but Sion's weakness lies with his need for Kreia's approval a need dooku wouldn't be able to exploit. Sion simply can't die and the only reason he lost to the exile was because kreia prefered him, dooku could strike sion down a thousand times and he'll just keep getting up, he's like that cat in that song.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Fishy
I really don't see why people think Sion is so weak, he held his entire body together with the force. Thats something we have never seeen anybody do, ever. Maybe that Anakin sustained his body with the force for a small time while he was burning but Sion kept his entire body, that was fractured a thousand times and cut more ways then there are chinese people in china together by pure force power.

Thats pretty damned impressive, also I seriously doubt the regenerating ability is anything more then gameplay, its far more likely that cutting at him simply had no use anymore, that he did not feel it and it did not hurt him. He's also one of the leaders of the Sith Assassins during Revan and Malak their reign and ruled together with Nihilus after that. Okay granted a lot of Sith were dead and several different fractions stood up but Sion is one of the most powerful out there. He could probably take Dooku through force powers and although he might lose from him in a lightsaber fight he's still a okay duellist and he wouldn't get pwned easily.

Seconded. When that person on the ship (after Peragus) describes Sion's condition, I was like eek! No other Sith Lord was able to pull this off xcept for ol Simus.

Wesker
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
I'm back all, anyways I really don't find this to be much of a match up, Sion has fought in countless battles and is responsible for nearly wiping out the jedi order, he's been cut, burnt and shot thousands of times but he keeps coming back. Dooku may be the better swordsman but Sion's weakness lies with his need for Kreia's approval a need dooku wouldn't be able to exploit. Sion simply can't die and the only reason he lost to the exile was because kreia prefered him, dooku could strike sion down a thousand times and he'll just keep getting up, he's like that cat in that song.

wb dude.

Lörd Sorgo
Sion has proved to be a decent Duelist and an exceptional Force user.

Not to mention he is virtually physically unkillable, unless Dooku cuts his head or hand off.

This match is hard to say.

Fishy

Xepeyon
Gotta go with Sion. He may not be as much of a disciplined duelist as Dooku, But his sheer physical prowess and his ability to regenerate at will will overcome almost ANY Jedi, as it did thousands of years ago, when Jedi were used to fighting powerful Sith.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
If that is even possible...

There isn't much proving with or against it, so it's very much possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.