The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
I just heard these guys this morning, and I liked what I heard. I heard a few more songs and was blown away. Good new rock band. Kind of remind me of Hawthorne Heights.

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is:

Ronnie Winter: Lead Vocals
Elias Reidy: Guitar, Vocals
Duke Kitchens: Guitar, Vocals
Joey Westwood: Bass, Vocals
Jon Wilkes: Drums, Vocals

If you get a chance to check them out, take it. You wont be dissappointed.

Arctic
Their good but dang they all do vocals? Wierd.

The Core
Sound like every other "post-hardcore" band since 2002.

The Doom Master
i love 'em, they rock hard! im an aussie, so i heard them on the american top 40 countdown on 92.9, and i liked it. they sound a lot like the sick puppies

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by The Core
Sound like every other "post-hardcore" band since 2002. thumb up

omg! i agreed with you ninja *gasp*

Solo
Originally posted by The Core
Sound like every other "post-hardcore" band since 2002.
Pretty much.

Arctic
Lets let the aspiring critics assess the band now...

The Core
It's pretty evident, well to those that follow music closely, that these clowns aren't doing anything new. If they brushed the hair out of their eyes, perhaps they'd see that.

By all means, like them if you want. They're just another pop band to me.

Arctic
Thats nice. You people make me laugh.

The Core
Well, I have to be me, and being me is being honest.

manorastroman
they have to be the worst band of the MTV generation. i mean, not them personally, but the entire aesthetic and sound they represent ("every other post hardcore band"wink. i don't believe the christian god would allow something to be worse than this garbage.

Arctic
I don't like them that much but I do like their song "Face Down." I haven't heard any of their other songs.

Funkadelic
Face down, let the MF'er kiss our ass?

lol

Arctic
Shutup...just, shutup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.