For all you Juggernaut freaks outthere: Juggernaut is only in the 90tons range

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
look at this:

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

and how will a 90ton guy be capable to beat Thor or a very angry Hulk

Hulk has won most of the matches with the Juggernaut....

that are the facts

Tshern
War Hulk indeed managed to stalemate Juggernaut, that's a fact, buck on thing is still bugging me: When has Hulk (not War Hulk) defeated CLASSIC Juggernaut without outside interference?

juggernaut66666
you stupid motha F:U:CKER go to marvel directory or marvel website read and cry BECAUSE JUGGERNAUT IS CLASS 100

Betageuze
have you ever seen what Hulk did to Gladiator..... and wasnt Gladiator the guy .. who manhandled the Juggernaut .. with ease... ?

perhaps Juggs is a 100ton class guy... but he is not been able to handle a awesome guy... like the Hulk or Hercules

Hulk and Hercules are way over Juggernaut....the have so much fighting experience.... the would love about a guy like the Juggernaut

dont missunderstood me: Juggs would be not an easy fight for Herc or Hulk....but Herc and Hulk can handle the Juggernaut.... thats for sure..

juggernaut66666
HE ALREADY HANDLED HULK YOU DUMBASS

Betageuze
wow juggernaut6666....

you getting personally... how old are you ?... 6 or 7 or 8 .. ?

he handled the Hulk... UNFAIR... thats for sure...

.. on the other locations... Hulk handled the Juggernaut.....

Juggernaut is to weak, to beat Hulk fair... Juggs has not the physical potential to fight an angry Mindless Hulk..

Hulk would destroy Juggernaut.. once and for all....

juggernaut66666
NO HE WONT YOURE JUST TOO STUPID TO UNDER STAND THIS IM DONE WITH YOU

Betageuze
look at (and realize the facts):

i can tell you a number of guys, who are way over Juggs level

think about it dude..

Ex11B
Hey Betageuze.I thought HKH was awesome not Juggy laughing

Betageuze
you are all have bad excuses, if a guy is stronger than "your buddy" .. the Juggernaut....

but that is the truth .. and the facts...

but dont be sad.... it is not a shame for Juggernaut, getting beaten by a guy like the Hulk..... Hulk is a legend and the most powerful human beeing

CLOSING !

juggernaut66666
YOU DUMBASS EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOUR STUPIDITY laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Betageuze
look at (and realize the facts):

i can tell you a number of guys, who are way over Juggs level

think about it dude..

Are you talking about Classic Jugs or Current Jugs because there is a major difference.

soleran30
i hope he is talking about currentsmile

Betageuze
its a shame that you kiddies cannot except the truth

Juggs is perhaps only an 90ton class guy

and Juggernaut lost more matches against Hulk, than reverse

thats the truth.. i only say the truth dudes

Betageuze
of course... HULK KILLER HUMANOID is also .. awesome....

that are the differences.. between.. awesome guys.. like Hulk, Hercules or HULK KILLER HUMANOID

and only very powerful guys... like Abomination and Juggernaut

juggernaut66666
YOU ARE JUST A SCREWED UP JOKE BUT EVEN YOUR SREWED UP IM LAUGHING AT YOU laughing laughing laughing

badabing
Is this argument still from the Hercules vs Juggernaut thread?

Marcus4600
Both of you shut up.

Betageuze, Juggernaut is a 100+, and far stronger than Hulk. Also, Hulk Killer Humanoid is a joke. If you don't wanna get perma-banned, I suggest you shut up.

Juggernaut6666, why the hell do you care what this guy says? Quit responding to him, or he'll just keep it up.

batdude123
Classic Juggernaut was WELL over class 100 and was much much more durable than he is now. Classic Jugs is basically 100% better than Current Jugs.

Betageuze
yes thats the truth.......

Juggs power is not limitless... and i am sure, that he CAN be stopped.... and for sure by a guy like the incredible Hulk (mindless version)

i mean... i stop all you guys here by myself...... no problem

have a nice day... smile

Betageuze
marcus4600.... you would say that Juggs can lift more weight over his shoulders than Hulk can ?.... you mean, that Juggernaut has more power feats than Hulk has ??.. in all of the decades of years Hulk survived at Marvel

marcus..... sorry.. but you dont really understand comics......

Hulk can lift far mor weight than anybody.. and for sure... more than Juggernaut can....

batdude123
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Both of you shut up.

Betageuze, Juggernaut is a 100+, and far stronger than Hulk. Also, Hulk Killer Humanoid is a joke. If you don't wanna get perma-banned, I suggest you shut up.

Juggernaut6666, why the hell do you care what this guy says? Quit responding to him, or he'll just keep it up.

Actually for once, I totally disagree with you saying that Juggernaut is "far stronger than Hulk." Hulk has potentially unlimited power for crying out loud.

Betageuze
i agree also..

Juggernaut IS a great character... i love this character.. he is a monster... he is great... really :
i love this character more than the Abomination one

BUT

all this sheet saying.. that Juggernaut is UNSTOPPABLE.... Juggernaut is stronger and has more physical power than Thor or a Mindless Hulk

this is not the truth

i only say that:

MINDLESS HULK IS PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT !!!

juggernaut66666
OR NOTbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

samishe
i agree also..

Juggernaut IS a great character... i love this character.. he is a monster... he is great... really :
i love this character more than the Abomination one

BUT

all this sheet saying.. that Juggernaut is UNSTOPPABLE.... Juggernaut is stronger and has more physical power than Thor or a Mindless Hulk

this is not the truth

i only say that:

MINDLESS HULK IS PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT !!!

Juggernaut IS unstopable! He is immortal!! He is AS strong AS HULK!!!!!!!!!

Marcus4600
marcus4600.... you would say that Juggs can lift more weight over his shoulders than Hulk can ?.... you mean, that Juggernaut has more power feats than Hulk has ??.. in all of the decades of years Hulk survived at Marvel

marcus..... sorry.. but you dont really understand comics......

Hulk can lift far mor weight than anybody.. and for sure... more than Juggernaut can....

They both have a limitless potential. However, The cyttorak Gem gives Juggernaut much more power than Hulk does. Also, if Juggernaut is less powerful than Hulk, then why does Juggernaut usually defeat him? He also has feats that Hulk does not possess. Spider-Man has fought both of them and beat them by outsmarting them, but there's a big difference in how the fight played out. Juggs vs Spiderman, Spidey knew that he couldn't hurt Juggernaut, so he trapped him. When he fought Hulk, he beat the tar out of him, and was able to lift and throw him. Also, Juggernaut has backhanded Thor like he was nothing, and Hulk doesn't have many wins against the God of Thunder. Now tell me again that I don't know anything about comics, kid. I was reading comics when you were an embryo.

juggernaut66666
NO MARCUS 4600 HULK IS THE STRONGEST CHARACTER EVER ONYL HULK KILLER HUMANOID CAN BEAT HIM laughing laughing laughing laughing

Betageuze
yes .. thats the truth ... HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. Mindless Hulk... these two ... are the ones with the ultimate physical power.....

than ... Hercules, Thor, Gladiator....

and on the third step.. perhaps a 90ton class guy like the juggernaut would appear

Thor has beaten Juggernaut... not reverse

and the one time Juggs has already beaten Hulk was.. when Cain was in street clothes, and Hulk dont want do manhandle a streetguy

juggernaut66666
YOU STUPIDASSHOLE THOR NEVER BEAT JUGGERNAUT

Tshern
He did. By BFR, I'm not sure if it's counted as a victory, but still. Thor practically defeated Juggy twice, even though the method wasn't too physical.

juggernaut66666
by only bfr not physically

batdude123
yes .. thats the truth ... HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. Mindless Hulk... these two ... are the ones with the ultimate physical power.....

and on the third step.. perhaps a 90ton class guy like the juggernaut would appear

and the one time Juggs has already beaten Hulk was.. when Cain was in street clothes, and Hulk dont want do manhandle a streetguy

You have to stop calling Juggernaut a level 90, dude. Juggernaut is WAY, WAY past level 90. (Classic anyway)

samishe
"His power comes from the gem embedded in his chest. It has transformed him into a gigantic, tremendously powerful figure. His strength has never been measured, but it is certainly at the same level as the Hulk's (it has been long argued which one is the strongest)."

Marcus4600

Hulk Killer Humanoid was beaten by a transformer. He's a robot. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. If anything, that was Leader's genius, but the HKH wouldn't be effective against anyone else. Sorry kid. He's just a big robot. Whoopdie freakin do. Also, Thor, The Silver Surfer, and many others have taken down Hulk before, so he's not the ultimate. Sorry.

Tshern
That's the situation so far. But Thor has shown that he's capable of taking away most of Juggernaut's strength and endurance, I think that Thor would defeat in hand-to-hand combat if he sucked away Juggy's powers. There's still one problem: Who would write a comic where Thor defeats Juggernaut by physical strength? That's just stupid.

But the point remains, without taking away Juggy's powers classic Thor cannot beat Juggernaut in a hand-to-hand match .

DarkCrawler
I'd think that someone who is above Cyttorak would be able to defeat Juggernaut in physical match.

Current Juggernaut might be in 90 tons range, though. Classic was way past it.

batdude123
^ only if he uses Miljonior (or however you spell the stupid thing)

outarddwarf
Juggernaut has unlimited strength get used to the idea.

soleran30
I wouldn't say his current incarnation is unlimted

King_Mungi
FYI it was said in the two recent handbooks that jobbernaut was still class 100. The class 90 was the handbook: deluxe edition from way back in the day.

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/MarvelEncyclopedia1p215.jpg
2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/ME2-240.jpg

Tshern
He does not. Cyttorak can grant him more strength, but normal classic Juggernaut didn't have unlimited strength. If he did, he would have walked straigth through god blast.

Tron
eer

WTF goes on here while I'm gone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.