Human Traffic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omaga
Does anyone at work or school have an idiot who gets in ur way of going place's coz he is jeloues u have better mind than him/her! and try to make u look stupid??? haters i hate them.

Shelbert Lemon
no one gets in my way of where I want to go

taft
at school, THE WHOLE WORLD like to gather in one spot, so i cant go to my next classes, makes me smile smile

omaga
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
no one gets in my way of where I want to go

thats the way i think normally. but this idiot at work just makes things difficult. i cannot smack him out il lose my job! anyone no of any pranks i can get this gimp with??

omaga
Originally posted by taft
at school, THE WHOLE WORLD like to gather in one spot, so i cant go to my next classes, makes me smile smile

idiots arnt they.

Shelbert Lemon
everyone has a bit of an ******* in them...I dont let them bother me...btw...why keep attaching those photos?

omaga
everyone has a bit of an ******* in them...I dont let them bother me...btw...why keep attaching those photos?

True just wish they would stay outta my way! this is my first ever Forum and im havin some fun with the pictures big grin

Shelbert Lemon
I see...well welcome to KMC omaga happy

omaga
I see...well welcome to KMC omaga happy

thank you big grin

Shelbert Lemon
what sort of work do you do?

~Mitsurugi~
I could care less if someone bothers me, but if they start pushin or anything physical, it's on.boxing

omaga
what sort of work do you do?

I work for a company that makes bricks you no for house's and stuff! its good money good hours but hard work on the arms. iv been there for a while and think im worthy of a supervisor's postion, but this idiot keeps kissin the boss's ass and its annoying me coz they are becomin freindly and i think he will get offerd a postion before me. sad

omaga
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
I could care less if someone bothers me, but if they start pushin or anything physical, it's on.boxing

lol its just verble but he gets under my skin and i cannot do anything about it. u got any good pranks?

Lana
When I was in high school people would gather in groups in the middle of the hall...I'd make a point to walk right through the group and make them scatter.

~Mitsurugi~
Originally posted by omaga
I work for a company that makes bricks you no for house's and stuff! its good money good hours but hard work on the arms. iv been there for a while and think im worthy of a supervisor's postion, but this idiot keeps kissin the boss's ass and its annoying me coz they are becomin freindly and i think he will get offerd a postion before me. sad Some bosses still won't let that stop them from a fair and impartial decission, but others will.Originally posted by omaga
lol its just verble but he gets under my skin and i cannot do anything about it. u got any good pranks? well you work with bricks, just throw one at him behind his back, and say watch for falling debris'no expression

~Mitsurugi~
Originally posted by Lana
When I was in high school people would gather in groups in the middle of the hall...I'd make a point to walk right through the group and make them scatter. fear were you a tuffy in H.S. Lana?

omaga
Some bosses still won't let that stop them from a fair and impartial decission, but others will. well you work with bricks, just throw one at him behind his back, and say watch for falling debris'no expression

Lol lol we already use that one good shout though. i will fight my case if he gets the job before me coz it would be wrong! i would love to build a chimney round him for him to rot. smile

Shelbert Lemon
I could care less if someone bothers me, but if they start pushin or anything physical, it's on.boxing i dont know why but that made me smile messed Im so weird!

I work for a company that makes bricks you no for house's and stuff! its good money good hours but hard work on the arms. iv been there for a while and think im worthy of a supervisor's postion, but this idiot keeps kissin the boss's ass and its annoying me coz they are becomin freindly and i think he will get offerd a postion before me. sad just do your best

lol its just verble but he gets under my skin and i cannot do anything about it. u got any good pranks? pranks are childish

ninja Originally posted by Lana
When I was in high school people would gather in groups in the middle of the hall...I'd make a point to walk right through the group and make them scatter. laughing out loud lana...love it

Bloigen
Why does he keep posting pictures? confused

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Bloigen
Why does he keep posting pictures? confused Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
everyone has a bit of an ******* in them...I dont let them bother me...btw...why keep attaching those photos? Originally posted by omaga
True just wish they would stay outta my way! this is my first ever Forum and im havin some fun with the pictures big grin

omaga

thank you again

Bloigen

I don't read quotes. mhm

Shelbert Lemon
thank you again your welcome

I don't read quotes. mhm fine cry

Bloigen
fine cry

cry

confused

cry

Shelbert Lemon
cry

confused

cry sorry...Im a spazz sometimes cry....Im gonna hide now. bag

Bloigen
firefirefireph

Shelbert Lemon
cheerleader

Bloigen
youpi

Imaginary
I thought this was a thread about the movie... darn.

omaga
Originally posted by Imaginary
I thought this was a thread about the movie... darn.

smile

Bloigen
smile

Didn't you get banned?

omaga
Didn't you get banned?

no chav

omaga
Dont talk 2 me please.

omaga
Butthead.

Bloigen
no chav

Chav?

Dont talk 2 me please.

What the f**k?

Butthead.

Who are you?

rickyduck
A chav is the worst insult ever. Id slap him. With a fish. If I was you

Bloigen
Originally posted by rickyduck
A chav is the worst insult ever. Id slap him. With a fish. If I was you

What the hell you just call me?

*slaps with fish*

K.Diddy

pezza
wot the hell's a chav??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.