How could Elixirs powers be at full potential?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
We all know Phoenix's abilities, those of Omega Iceman, Omega Franklin and since Endsong even those of Kid Omega, but what about Elixir?!
He's also an Omega, but is yet very new to the mutant family and quite unexperienced with his powers.
The most obvious and most simple expression of his powers is the ability to heal.
But how could they possibly develope themselves or how do you wish them to develope?

Phoenix_Avatar9
i think it has something to do with manipulate genetics of all beings or something on the lines of that, sry im not an elixir expert

LordKaos
I figure the biokinetic powers at an omega level would allow him to do things like restore the xgene in everybody that lost it, create at least semi-sentient beings, mutate plants animals and humans, cure/cause disease, give himself or others any power that has a genetic base. He may even develop a "bio-sense" that allows him to scan the area for organic material, diagnose illness, read DNA strands to better manipulate them, those are just some things i can think of.

braveniler58
Bring the dead back to life wink

wannabe
Originally posted by LordKaos
I figure the biokinetic powers at an omega level would allow him to do things like restore the xgene in everybody that lost it, create at least semi-sentient beings, mutate plants, animals and humans, cure/cause disease, give himself or others any power that has a genetic base. He may even develop a "bio-sense" that allows him to scan the area for organic material, diagnose illness, read DNA strands to better manipulate them, those are just some things i can think of. Good ideas indeed! smile
Perhaps he could even manipulate organic matter in a way that resembles transformative sorcery or shapeshifting?!
Originally posted by braveniler58
Bring the dead back to life winkAlso a good assumption!

Phoenix_Avatar9
a god among insects is what i have to say thumb up

Emerica67
eixlir can control the biological structure of his own and other peoples bodies, he just hasnt discoverd all of it yet(thats why he can heal really well)but when hes at full power the possiblities will be crazy. he has restored wolfsbanes powers so most likely be able to awaken dorment xgenes

bitca730
I don't think it has to do with experience either...IceMan was confirmed as an Omega along with Jean when they were teens and for IceMan was known for being a slacker/classic underacheiver with his powers...

Emerica67
i think omega just means unlimited and ultimate potential. The final form of evolution is the phoenix which is what eventually everyone will become, and omega mutants are the closest ones to reaching that final state of evolution. so an omega mutant can be someone who is weak(elixir) but just hasnt discoverd what they can do

Phoenix_Avatar9
you hit the nail right on the head thumb up

montrail
Elexir beign omega-level just proves that someone who isn't omega can still beat someone who is

eternitygoddess
^Well duh, he hasn't recognized his full potential yet. But when he is at his peak, no one short of another omega mutant can match his power levels.

wannabe
^That pretty much hits the spot!

Sixth_Winged
I figure the biokinetic powers at an omega level would allow him to do things like restore the xgene in everybody that lost it, create at least semi-sentient beings, mutate plants animals and humans, cure/cause disease, give himself or others any power that has a genetic base. He may even develop a "bio-sense" that allows him to scan the area for organic material, diagnose illness, read DNA strands to better manipulate them, those are just some things i can think of.

That's a good assumption. I also figured he can do offensive effects from that akin to his HOM version where he used it to torture.

archangel07
I think Elixir is one of the characters that need to be developed. And from how things are going in the Crusade arc, I think we'll be seeing how Elixir lives up to his Omega potential. Well, I hope.

wannabe
Originally posted by archangel07
I think Elixir is one of the characters that need to be developed. And from how things are going in the Crusade arc, I think we'll be seeing how Elixir lives up to his Omega potential. Well, I hope. Yes, the Crusade arc seems to start emphasizing on Elixir's omega status. Can't wait to see what they make out of it. big grin

archangel07
Question. Will Nimrod's vision come to pass? I mean they are about to attack the school and I read somewhere that Elixir is going to die. A one-liner preview of the next few New X-men comics say that another student will fall.

I really hope that they won't kill anybody else. Or maybe not Elixir. Oh, maybe they were referring to Icarus then who just got shot by Stryker.

botcherby
New Xmen is just plain ****ing retarded.... what are they up to 180?

the whole point of HoM was to remove lame ass mutants, but now they're killing all the cool ones... **** that shit.

Why the hell are the New Xmen falling like ****ing flies anyway.... theres only like 20 of the next generation mutants left now

wannabe
1) I STRONGLY hope Icarus's regeneration sets in again to save him, cause he's one of my favourites.

2) Surely it was not Dust who got shot before entering Strykers base, but X-23 masked as Dust.

3) I desperately wan't to know more about Elixir and his potential, so if they'd kill him, i'd stop reading this otherwise cool series.

archangel07
I think X23 covered for Dust that's why the vision didn't change.

Isn't Icarus' healing ability tied to his wings?

wannabe
I think X23 covered for Dust that's why the vision didn't change.That was my thinking...and hoping!

Isn't Icarus' healing ability tied to his wings? Nope!!!

Sabrex51
It's going to be intresting to see what the writers do with this potential. I have read New X-men since the first issue, and have been pretty underwhelmed by Elixir so far. Though...my fave character of all time is the same way...and he is also an Omega. Yup, you guessed it. Iceman.
I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for Bobby to finally show his true power (excluding X-Men Forever).
I just hope that the writers make Josh legit. I would really love to see what a Phoenix-Force healer could do. My god...I could only imagine. If Bobby is going to continue to be a self-doubting shlub, at least make Josh step up. Please.
As for what I think he could do at full potential? I could see him going to a wasteland, touch the ground, and a rain forest would pop up. Many many other things of course. Though that would be a great way to start ending world hunger.

P.S. First post...Hello all!

wannabe
Nice thoughts! And a nice welcome to you, Sabrex51! smile

Sabrex51
Thanks alot bro..it's nice to be here!

zonmoy
Originally posted by Emerica67
eixlir can control the biological structure of his own and other peoples bodies, he just hasnt discoverd all of it yet(thats why he can heal really well)but when hes at full power the possiblities will be crazy. he has restored wolfsbanes powers so most likely be able to awaken dorment xgenes

perhaps he and mr m will have to work together to fix what scarlet witch did to the comicverse.

archangel07
Originally posted by zonmoy
perhaps he and mr m will have to work together to fix what scarlet witch did to the comicverse.

probably but i don't think they can undo what the scarlet witch did.

The Pict
mr m is more powerful i think but its whether he will do it or not, he is very world weary.

zonmoy
probably but i don't think they can undo what the scarlet witch did.

So are you saying that scartet witch was more powerfull in the house of m then omega class since unlimited powers cant seem to fix what she did.

LordKaos
Nobody with unlimited power has tried to undue what she has done. Being omega is about the unlimited potential they have to wield their power, there is only one omega mutant who has accessed that potential to it's fullest and she is either too busy or not interested in what the Scarlet Witch did.

Arcane
Nobody with unlimited power has tried to undue what she has done. Being omega is about the unlimited potential they have to wield their power, there is only one omega mutant who has accessed that potential to it's fullest and she is either too busy or not interested in what the Scarlet Witch did.

who are u talking about???

LordKaos
Jean Grey/Phoenix

zonmoy
Jean Grey/Phoenix

if I remember right she and all the other phoenix avatars are trapped in a dimensional prison called the white hot room. also she isnt the only omega class out there.

LordKaos
they are not trapped it's just a place they go, and I never said she was the only omega, i said she was the only omega to reach full potential and achieve godhood.

archangel07
i think there's only one phoenix and all the other persons in the hot white room are just manifestations of her, or other persons with omega levels.

archangel07
anyway, just finished reading new xmen 27. Elixir kicked ass!!! i must say that i really really like new x-men the most right now.

magnuslives
anyway, just finished reading new xmen 27. Elixir kicked ass!!! i must say that i really really like new x-men the most right now.

could you maybe show us a pic? pretty please?notworthy

blade76
Elixir might be the most powerful mutant to ever live , if we are to consider his abilities on the fundamental level.DNA

If we extrapolate correctly, he should be able to alter his DNA sequencing to give himeslf just about any ability he feels he need even Franklin level reality warping, it's just the right gene sequence required for an ability that will matter at that point.

MrHeavySilence
They shouldn't have killed Wallflower

magnuslives
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
They shouldn't have killed Wallflower

i agree, and what did her "father" mean when he said he had big plans for her?confused1

Arcane
i heard that elixir can now cause harm with his powers

and he killed stryker and his skin is now metallic black, i have a pic to prove the skin part

FireIncarnate
Originally posted by zonmoy
if I remember right she and all the other phoenix avatars are trapped in a dimensional prison called the white hot room. also she isnt the only omega class out there.

Its not a prison. The Phoenix force places its physical avatars, and others if necessary, to allow them to heal and eventually to become reborn. The White Hot Room is located in the city within the M'Kraan Crystal.

**FI**

Kaos sebaceous
i think that elixer at full power might be able to raise the dead

ScarletPheonix
yeah um he can create boils and even kill as seen in the new xmen series

argesilen
Elixir is the key to ending marvel comix, or at least he should be
When his powers grow to full potential, he will be able to change existence as we know it, he will change dna of every being making them(or at least humans) immortal, and omnipotent, turn them into gods, or he could be selfish and turn him into god, and destroy all existence, or something like that...however, things will radicaly change...
I think that he is THE END

8urs
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2094/img007ve9.th.jpg

magnuslives
Originally posted by Arcane
i heard that elixir can now cause harm with his powers

and he killed stryker and his skin is now metallic black, i have a pic to prove the skin part

can u show us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.