kicked out of school.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
yes, i have been kicked out of school for possesion of cigs. but they werent mine. i picked them up off the side walk to throw them away in school, and i forgot about them becuase my first class was gym. and i get to see a probation officer in about a week i guess.... and then i told on a kid for having marijuana and i had no sloid prrof that he had it. and now i get to deal with that kid today after school, so.... i only have 2 co leadeers of my gang to help me with him. he is way bigger than me and i cant take him alone....... this is the worst day ever... but on the bright side, no school for 2 days happy

Mr. Bacon
dude you make too many bullshit threads for anyone to believe you

A.D. Skinner
yes

Fox13
wait a few until i get the mail for the probation meeting. ill take a pic of them

A.D. Skinner
pics aren't proof...I could send you a pic of me standing between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie if I wanted to.

O Green World
Come on peeps, how'd you know he's lying?

Fox13
they dont. they ASSUME! im 13 years old. and why the hell aint i in school right now? its 12:26 PM here. i should be in school. but i just got kicked out.

O Green World
Originally posted by Fox13
they dont. they ASSUME! im 13 years old. and why the hell aint i in school right now? its 12:26 PM here. i should be in school. but i just got kicked out.

If people think that 13 yr olds don't have gangs, you should come to derbyshire, lol lol lol lol laughing Happy Dance

Fox13
i said a SCHOOL gnag. not a gang. a school gang is a small group of the best fighters in that school.

omaga
Own fault. and u need a beatin if u grassed someone up u should no the playground rules.

O Green World
i said a SCHOOL gnag. not a gang. a school gang is a small group of the best fighters in that school.

That's what I mean no expression

Fox13
i know that, i was explaining to everyone else happy

O Green World
Originally posted by omaga
Own fault. and u need a beatin if u grassed someone up u should no the playground rules.

Yeah, but no. It serves the other person right for doing something wrong, they deserved to be grassed.

omaga
Originally posted by O Green World
Yeah, but no. It serves the other person right for doing something wrong, they deserved to be grassed.

WHAT!! he was not messin with his life so he is a grass and needs a kickin grassin for no reason is bang outta order.

Fox13
is that your dad there?

omaga
is that your dad there?

now i am rite!!! and if u want someone else on your back please carry on!!???

Fox13
you started it pal.....

omaga
you started it pal.....

i aint ur pal. and i was just pointin out,and i would say it 2 anyone! and u should no this anyway that all grassers get the comeuppance. unlucky for gettin kicked out thought! iv bee kicked out for smokin my own bloody fault though.

Fox13
stop with the pics.and you havent even been here amonth. you havent made 500 posts. you dont have a right to tell someone, especially people who are smarter than you, how to run their lives over a forums.

~Mitsurugi~
some testy peeps on here today

omaga
stop with the pics.and you havent even been here amonth. you havent made 500 posts. you dont have a right to tell someone, especially people who are smarter than you, how to run their lives over a forums.

So let me get this rite ur tellin me what to do? i have not told u what to do i just said u were a grass!! plus i dont pick on ppl im not that sad. picture il do what the hell i like go a prob take it up with mod and live up to ur name sly fox.

Fox13
first off, it was SLY COOPER for SLY RACOON. not sly fox! it was Star Fox, Fox McCloud. and i will take it up with a mod unless you stop spamming those gay pics!

omaga
Go back to school kiddo! O sorry u cannot coz u have been kicked out!!!!! smather than me are we.

Fox13
YOU POST ONE MORE PIC AND IM GETTING A MOD!

omaga
YOU POST ONE MORE PIC AND IM GETTING A MOD!

little T**T.

Smallville
yes, i have been kicked out of school for possesion of cigs. but they werent mine. i picked them up off the side walk to throw them away in school, and i forgot about them becuase my first class was gym. and i get to see a probation officer in about a week i guess.... and then i told on a kid for having marijuana and i had no sloid prrof that he had it. and now i get to deal with that kid today after school, so.... i only have 2 co leadeers of my gang to help me with him. he is way bigger than me and i cant take him alone....... this is the worst day ever... but on the bright side, no school for 2 days happy

If my 13 year old was kicked out of school for having cigarettes, I would not let him on the computer.

Vinny Valentine
This is such BS.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Smallville
If my 13 year old was kicked out of school for having cigarettes, I would not let him on the computer. agreed

Vinny Valentine
And By the way you can't get kicked out of school for possession of Cigs, you would be suspended not Expelled, if you got kicked out your parents could sue them for over reacting. (Its been done before)

Storm
little T**T.
Watch your mouth!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Storm
Watch your mouth!

Little T**T ? What the hell is T**T

Smallville
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Little T**T ? What the hell is T**T

T.W.A.T maybe?

ladygrim
If people think that 13 yr olds don't have gangs, you should come to derbyshire, lol lol lol lol laughing Happy Dance laughing out loud what part of derbyshire

O Green World
Originally posted by ladygrim
laughing out loud what part of derbyshire

Chesterfield laughing out loud

O Green World
WHAT!! he was not messin with his life so he is a grass and needs a kickin grassin for no reason is bang outta order.

So? The other person shouldn't have done anything wrong, even though he had done nothing wrong to Fox...

Would you grass on a terrorist? Yes, even though he ain't done nothing wrong to YOU...

ladygrim
Chesterfield laughing out loud wink ahhh i knows what u mean

ladygrim
why would u just pick a pack of cigs up of the floor neways

O Green World
why would u just pick a pack of cigs up of the floor neways
True, i'm still figuring that one out.....
But ya never know....
Happy Dance

ladygrim
If i were u i would of sold them wink bit of PROFIT

O Green World
If i were u i would of sold them wink bit of PROFIT

Good idea eek! If I ever find a packet on the floor i'm gonna sell it to some unpredicting citizen! sly

Fox13
it wasnt a pack of cigs. it was cig butts i was cleaning up from the side walk.

ladygrim
aww arent u a good citizen stick out tongue

Fox13
yes actually no expression only thing i do wrong is fight and steal no expression but i dont like it when people trash a public school with those things........

omaga
Originally posted by Storm
Watch your mouth! make me or bit me!?

omaga
So? The other person shouldn't have done anything wrong, even though he had done nothing wrong to Fox...

Would you grass on a terrorist? Yes, even though he ain't done nothing wrong to YOU...

if tou read my messages rite u will see i put playground rules! think u came 2 the place with ur wisdom.

*lizziekk*
yes actually no expression only thing i do wrong is fight and steal no expression but i dont like it when people trash a public school with those things........
you... fight? the other day you were upset because a cat scratched you confused

Fox13
well, its my cat... not someone who can throw a punch. the cat has claws, hurts worse.

*lizziekk*
well, its my cat... not someone who can throw a punch. the cat has claws, hurts worse.
confused my next door neighbours cat scratches and bites me all the time... it doesn't hurt me at all... but maybe your just a sensitive person yes

~Mitsurugi~
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
confused my next door neighbours cat scratches and bites me all the time... it doesn't hurt me at all... but maybe your just a sensitive person yes w00t Lizzie

kk. w00t

*lizziekk*
laughing out loud

~Mitsurugi~
laughing out loud no expression why are you laughing at mesad

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
no expression why are you laughing at mesad
i'm laughing with you not at you yes

you said my name. no expression of course i'm going to laugh...

~Mitsurugi~
i'm laughing with you not at you yes

you said my name. no expression of course i'm going to laugh... oh, ok sly

w00t you.smile

*lizziekk*
laughing out loud

JacopeX
If people think that 13 yr olds don't have gangs, you should come to derbyshire, lol lol lol lol laughing Happy Dance Man in middle school startin in 6th grade, there were alot. Back in the day

*lizziekk*
(personally) i don't believe Fox13 but maybe i'm wrong... smile

JacopeX
Theres some threads i dont bgelive and some i belive. Yo wutz up fox, wutz poppin, i mean why is all this shit happenin to you

Fox13
i have no clue, i guess thats what i get for fighting yes but fighting soooooo fuuuuun droolio

JacopeX
yea i know wut you mean, especially gang fights yes

*lizziekk*
i have no clue, i guess thats what i get for fighting yes but fighting soooooo fuuuuun droolio
but you said that cats scratches hurt worse then fights blink

confused my next door neighbours cat scratches and bites me all the time... it doesn't hurt me at all... but maybe your just a sensitive person yes

Fox13
but thew thing is, i could never hurt my kitten.... i can hit a person... not my kitten....

here is my kitten nermal:

*lizziekk*
but thew thing is, i could never hurt my kitten.... i can hit a person... not my kitten....

ummm ok... confused

i still think a punch would hurt more then a cat's scratch but... whatever...

JacopeX
or my puppy niko

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/JacopeXXX/NIKO.jpg

Bloigen
You're kicked out because of carrying cigs?

In my school the smoking kids would smoke with the teachers.

*lizziekk*
laughing out loud

Fox13
ummm ok... confused

i still think a punch would hurt more then a cat's scratch but... whatever... it does, but being punched i an hit back and end it real fast. but i could never hit nermal....

Lana

Oh my god, he looks like my cat I used to have cry

*lizziekk*
it does, but being punched i an hit back and end it real fast. but i could never hit nermal....
yeah i know you can't hit an animal and i never would... i just find it odd how a cats scratch would hurt more then a knee in the balls or having half you teeth knocked out in a fight... (they're just examples)

JacopeX
Spoons big grin

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/loveforhoops/c7a1efd8.jpg

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
Spoons big grin

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/loveforhoops/c7a1efd8.jpg

I agree.

ILoveMyDaniel
You got suspended? Wow. There are a lot of country people here that use that chewing tobacco and they'll spit it out in cups, or walk out the front doors and spit it, it's freaking nasty but what can I say, if they want to do it, let them do it. In our handbook it says NO possession of ANY form of alcohol,drugs,cigars/cigarettes,weaponry and yet people still bring stuff like that. It's quite stupid if you ask me, but whatever floats your boat. smile

Fox13
Originally posted by Lana
Oh my god, he looks like my cat I used to have cry aww.... im sorry... cry

drunk_nazgul
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're kicked out because of carrying cigs?

In my school the smoking kids would smoke with the teachers.

yeah. everyone smokes together behind the school, on the football field, or in the press box over here. laughing

WrathfulDwarf
make me or bit me!?

How about I ban you for 2 weeks? Would that answer your question? Keep up that behavior towards a moderator and I'll personally show the way out.

WD

Inspectah Deck

Stop lying

Fox13
im not lying.

Inspectah Deck
im not lying.

Yes you are

Bloigen
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Yes you are

laughing out loud

ILoveMyDaniel
Yes you are
How can you be positive of that?

Fox13
i promise im not laying cry

JacopeX
Yes you are

Originally posted by Bloigen
laughing out loud I dont get it, how is that funny???

Bloigen
I dont get it, how is that funny???

Just the way he said it.

JacopeX
Yes you are

Captain REX
make me or bit me!?

PWND!

Inspectah Deck
Yes you are

No no expression

JacopeX
No?

Arker
Yes.

Smallville
im not lying.

... I think I see your eyes changing to the darkest shade of brown.

K.Diddy
i told on a kid for having marijuana and i had no sloid prrof that he had it. and now i get to deal with that kid today after school, so....

laughing laughing laughing

DarkC
You picked up a pack of cigs off the sidewalk to throw them away in school? eer

Fox13
no.... for the fifth tme, i picked up cig butts and was aiming to throw them away, but we had gym, so i fogot about the butts in my pocket gun

a1hsauce
BaaaaaaaaaaLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Punker69
yes, i have been kicked out of school for possesion of cigs. but they werent mine. i picked them up off the side walk to throw them away in school,

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me if your probation officers buys this one.

Council#13
mwahaha

gamewarrior

50% believing and 50% not.

Its really hard to believe what your saying cause you might have just made it up out of boredom. I still see some truth in what you posted. But it really your fault for forgetting to throw the ciggarettes before going to gym.

ROYALGUARD
half the truth and half the lie .... 100% bullsh1t.

fox13 is a bullsh1tting 13 yr old boy who makes up sh1t out of his boredom..

rickyduck

1: Its cigarettes, smokes or ****. Never cigs

2: We dont care!

3: You do smoke no expression

4: You are crap at spelling

5: No one cares!

LonDon06
It's call lunch

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DarkC

laughing

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC

He is such a bullshitter.

Kid shut up before someone else comes in here and smacks you.

Revernd Maynard
100th post w00t

Vinny Valentine
The Real 100th post w00t

Revernd Maynard
The Real 100th post w00t DIE cry

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
DIE cry

I.....I'm sorry. sad embarrasment

Revernd Maynard
owned cool

Vinny Valentine
I had sex.

Owned.

Revernd Maynard
I had sex.

Owned. *doesn't care*

Vinny Valentine
*doesn't care*

You do...Inside..

Revernd Maynard
You do...Inside.. *is too cool to care*

Vinny Valentine
*is too cool to care*

*Is too cool to be cool*

Revernd Maynard
*Is too cool to be cool* What the f**k?

Vinny Valentine
What the f**k?

What the f**k?

Shelbert Lemon

Kid shut up before someone else comes in here and smacks you. that would be stupid

K.Diddy

laughing laughing laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by rickyduck
1: Its cigarettes, smokes or ****. Never cigs

2: We dont care!

3: You do smoke no expression

4: You are crap at spelling

5: No one cares!

Leo.M

laughing

K.Diddy
rolling on floor laughing

ShinobiRikari
er... I thought you smoke.

Vathu
You got kicked out of school for cigs?

Wtf.. Are you in ****ing middle school or something?

Here in VA you get like a ****ing detention. Which is staying half an hour after school.. Hah. Loser..

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Vathu
You got kicked out of school for cigs?

Wtf.. Are you in ****ing middle school or something?

Here in VA you get like a ****ing detention. Which is staying half an hour after school.. Hah. Loser..
Uh... Vathu... He's in Middle School.

Check his "the rumble is 19 days away!" thread. 1234

Vathu
Oh.. I stole weed from the APs office once. Along with three knives and a bullhorn..

w00t

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
dude you make too many bullshit threads for anyone to believe you

thats kind of ture laughing out loud laughing out loud

Captain REX
Kind of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.