Get well soon Impediment......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
Friday morning Impediment was driving to work and was in an accident. A truck ran a stop sign and hit the drivers side. There are no severe injuries but he may have to have surgery. I am sending this because he will not be able to be online for a while. I'm sure by now all of you know that Impediment and I are an item. SOOOOOO...yeah. He also says hello to everyone and he's going to miss being here on KMC.

*lizziekk*
i hope he gets better soon sad

BlackSunshine
thankyou

Impediment
I'm back and recuperating at home nicely. It's nice to see that so many people posted. Thanx. smile

Vinny Valentine
Don't Believe it.

Show me proof, a picture or something and I might but as of now you are just another attention whore of KMC.

See, when Mist got his he supplied a picture of the car and himself......

So, add a picture.

Lana
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Don't Believe it.

Show me proof, a picture or something and I might but as of now you are just another attention whore of KMC.

So, add a picture.

I have to say I tend to be skeptical of claims like this myself. When I was in an accident a few months ago I posted pics of the remains of the car and stuff.

However, if it is true, get well soon.

Impediment
Don't Believe it.

So, add a picture.
You actually have the audacity to call ME an attention whore? Coming from, IMO, one of the most annoying KMC members I've yet to witness in the rime I've been here, who has the oh-so-witty talent to put tagline lines like "stabbing you with jell-o" underneath his name (which, by the way is retarded), that's actually pretty pathetic. I wish I had a nickel for everyone of the inane, immature, ranting, rambling idiootic posts that you make ten times a day. I dont have to show you shit, kid. I got in a car wreck because of some alcoholic, drunk piece of shit, and I broke my collarbone, and I may have to have screws put into my shoulder because of said injury. You want a picture of my injury? Do you get excited by looking at battered faces and casts? If I told you that my grandmother was undergoing chemotherapy for breastcancer, lost all of her hair, and had to have a double mysectomy would you ask for a picture then? Would that put a smile on your face? would that clear up any doubts about dishonesty? Go to hell, Vinny. My girlgriend, BlackSunshine tried to do something nice for me while I was in the hospital by showing me that all my fellow KMC'ers support me and are wishing me well. Huh............................................Guess I was wrong. How dare YOU, of all people call me an attention whore. I have never done anything of that nature and I never will. I act my age. Get a life, get some manners, and get out of my shit.

Shelbert Lemon
being skeptical is one thing...I am as well...but calling them a liar without proof is another...

I wish you the best Impediment.

Impediment
And just for the record, I cant show pictures of my car cuz its totalled and laying in some scrap heap by now.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Impediment
You actually have the audacity to call ME an attention whore? Coming from, IMO, one of the most annoying KMC members I've yet to witness in my 2 years here, who has the oh-so-witty talent to put tagline lines like "stabbing you with jell-o" underneath his name (which, by the way is retarded), that's actually pretty pathetic. I wish I had a nickel for everyone of the inane, immature, ranting, rambling idiootic posts that you make ten times a day. I dont have to show you shit, kid. I got in a car wreck because of some alcoholic, drunk piece of shit, and I broke my collarbone, and I may have to have screws put into my shoulder because of said injury. You want a picture of my injury? Do you get excited by looking at battered faces and casts? If I told you that my grandmother was undergoing chemotherapy for breastcancer, lost all of her hair, and had to have a double mysectomy would you ask for a picture then? Would that put a smile on your face? would that clear up any doubts about dishonesty? Go to hell, Vinny. My girlgriend, BlackSunshine tried to do something nice for me while I was in the hospital by showing me that all my fellow KMC'ers support me and are wishing me well. Huh............................................Guess I was wrong. How dare YOU, of all people call me an attention whore. I have never done anything of that nature and I never will. I act my age. Get a life, get some manners, and get out of my shit.

Whoa Whoa Whoa..... I said Unless you show pictures you have no proof I wasn't directly calling you a Attention whore man...... And By the way thats quite the extream bash....What the f**k?

Lana
You actually have the audacity to call ME an attention whore? Coming from, IMO, one of the most annoying KMC members I've yet to witness in my 2 years here, who has the oh-so-witty talent to put tagline lines like "stabbing you with jell-o" underneath his name (which, by the way is retarded), that's actually pretty pathetic. I wish I had a nickel for everyone of the inane, immature, ranting, rambling idiootic posts that you make ten times a day. I dont have to show you shit, kid. I got in a car wreck because of some alcoholic, drunk piece of shit, and I broke my collarbone, and I may have to have screws put into my shoulder because of said injury. You want a picture of my injury? Do you get excited by looking at battered faces and casts? If I told you that my grandmother was undergoing chemotherapy for breastcancer, lost all of her hair, and had to have a double mysectomy would you ask for a picture then? Would that put a smile on your face? would that clear up any doubts about dishonesty? Go to hell, Vinny. My girlgriend, BlackSunshine tried to do something nice for me while I was in the hospital by showing me that all my fellow KMC'ers support me and are wishing me well. Huh............................................Guess I was wrong. How dare YOU, of all people call me an attention whore. I have never done anything of that nature and I never will. I act my age. Get a life, get some manners, and get out of my shit.

You've been here barely one year.

And nearly every time someone's made a thread like this it's turned out to be a hoax, so you can't blame our skepticism.

....and all that hostility was uncalled for.

Tarvos

Whoa.... All I can say is WHOA.

Hope you get better, anyways....

Impediment

Vinny Valentine

Yeah, Without proof it would seemingly be that you ARE so why not show us something, a picture of anything?

Impediment
Originally posted by Lana
You've been here barely one year.

And nearly every time someone's made a thread like this it's turned out to be a hoax, so you can't blame our skepticism.

....and all that hostility was uncalled for. You're right. I'm still just in a lot of pain, and I'm stressed out. I apologize. I just didnt know that pictures were required for things like this. I would have imagined that taking a persons word would be enough.

KENobi™
You're right. I'm still just in a lot of pain, and I'm stressed out. I apologize. I just didnt know that pictures were required for things like this. I would have imagined that taking a persons word would be enough.

It used to be enough until we had hoaxers claiming another member had died, or had been badly hurt, when they were just fine.

NineCoronas
"I got in a car wreck because of some alcoholic, drunk piece of shit"

I told you not to drive and drink at the same time junior!

After the countless hoaxes involving serious injuries and death, it would be difficult for anyone to believe you without the proof.

Revernd Maynard
Don't Believe it.

So, add a picture. Originally posted by Impediment
You actually have the audacity to call ME an attention whore? Coming from, IMO, one of the most annoying KMC members I've yet to witness in the rime I've been here, who has the oh-so-witty talent to put tagline lines like "stabbing you with jell-o" underneath his name (which, by the way is retarded), that's actually pretty pathetic. I wish I had a nickel for everyone of the inane, immature, ranting, rambling idiootic posts that you make ten times a day. I dont have to show you shit, kid. I got in a car wreck because of some alcoholic, drunk piece of shit, and I broke my collarbone, and I may have to have screws put into my shoulder because of said injury. You want a picture of my injury? Do you get excited by looking at battered faces and casts? If I told you that my grandmother was undergoing chemotherapy for breastcancer, lost all of her hair, and had to have a double mysectomy would you ask for a picture then? Would that put a smile on your face? would that clear up any doubts about dishonesty? Go to hell, Vinny. My girlgriend, BlackSunshine tried to do something nice for me while I was in the hospital by showing me that all my fellow KMC'ers support me and are wishing me well. Huh............................................Guess I was wrong. How dare YOU, of all people call me an attention whore. I have never done anything of that nature and I never will. I act my age. Get a life, get some manners, and get out of my shit. Hold on...just one second...i have it somewhere

ahh here we go

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7667/bloddyowned3rq.th.jpg

Shelbert Lemon
He was practically called a liar or rather his girlfriend called the liar...I can understand why he felt the need to say a few words....right or wrong, stress can do that to you.

Not everyone has pictures or for some reason they arent posted...if anyone is that skeptical...then simply not posting would be the better solution in my opinion.

Lana
You're right. I'm still just in a lot of pain, and I'm stressed out. I apologize. I just didnt know that pictures were required for things like this. I would have imagined that taking a persons word would be enough.

Usually it would be, but there's just been so many hoaxes and people saying stuff like this just to get attention and it turning out to be a lie, so many people find it hard to believe now. Blame the idiot attention whores erm

If it means anything, I believe you're being sincere now.

And I definitely understand the being in pain bit, I was in an accident the week before Christmas and basically spent three weeks not really moving from bed or anything, I hurt that much. I wasn't in much pain when it happened (other than smashing my leg hard enough that I thought it was broken, though it wasn't), but about two days later....wow was I glad they gave me prescriptions for vicodin and naproxen. I pinched a nerve in my back, and nearly 3 months later it still hurts on occassion, and didn't stop constantly hurting for nearly 2 months. Ouch indeed. Then again, myself and my friends were damn lucky we weren't hurt worse than we were, because it was a pretty bad accident.

KENobi™
I know all about broken collar bones. I broke mine when I was 4. w00t

Impediment
I owe Vinny an apology. My hostility was uncalled for and mean. I just hoestly didnt know that pictures were a "requirement" for announcements of tis nature. I got needlessy pissed of.

Tarvos
Has anyone ever been caught lying? Like with proof and everything?

Revernd Maynard
I was just in a car accident....

me and you have something in common

did yours flip 8 and a half times leaving you stuck in the drivers side window with your leg right next to your face and almost all of the weight of the car on your one knee too? eek!

and as a result lose 2 teeth and in turn having 3 surgerys on your knee and 4 on your face?

did ya?

BackFire
Yes, please provide proof that you were in an accident in order to get an online community to respond to you and your well being in a decent manner and to avoid being ridiculed and labeled as an attention whore. Wow. Go Go Off Topic Forum.

Hope you feel better, man.

Impediment
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I was just in a car accident....

me and you have something in common

did yours flip 8 and a half times leaving you stuck in the drivers side window with your leg right next to your face and almost all of the weight of the car on your one knee too? eek!

and as a result lose 2 teeth and in turn having 3 surgerys on your knee and 4 on your face?

did ya? The drunk t-boned me from the passenger side and my car rolled over onto the roof. My left clavicle (collarbone) was shattered and my head looks lik a melon. plus i getsome realy good pills likepercocet, vicodinm,and codeine. (btw my typing is sucky cuz my armhurts LOL)

Revernd Maynard
The drunk t-boned me from the passenger side and my car rolled over onto the roof. My left clavicle (collarbone) was shattered and my head looks lik a melon. plus i getsome realy good pills likepercocet, vicodinm,and codeine. (btw my typing is sucky cuz my armhurts LOL) mmmmmm i remember the pills droolio

thats the best part yes

Mine wasn't a drunk driver or anything, mine was we smashed into someone. It sucked

Impediment
Well, just FYI, I now know, guys. Sorry for my a$$hole-iness here LOL I'll do better to remember next time. I need some pain meds. LOL. and also, one of the reasons I didnt post pics of me and my injuries is cuz.....................well Im an idiot who doesnt know how to upload the photos online. My friends do, but theyre not here. LOL

Lana
The drunk t-boned me from the passenger side and my car rolled over onto the roof. My left clavicle (collarbone) was shattered and my head looks lik a melon. plus i getsome realy good pills likepercocet, vicodinm,and codeine. (btw my typing is sucky cuz my armhurts LOL)

The person who hit us wasn't even drunk, she just wasn't paying attention....someone in front of us was waiting to make a left turn and she rear-ended us going about 50 mph, smashing us into the car in front of us, which hit the car in front of them (the one waiting to turn)....four car pileup messed all of us but my friend Moira (who was driving the car we were in) wound up having to go to the emergency room.

Vicodin is a ****ing godsend when you're in pain droolio though the combo of vicodin and naproxen that I was on left me unable to form coherent sentences, which was really funny laughing out loud

BackFire
Chuck Norris was in a horrendous accident involving 39 cars and 9 big rigs, in the accident he was decapitated, disemboweled, had is left arm and right leg cut off, and broke his spine. He walked it off.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by BackFire
Chuck Norris was in a horrendous accident involving 39 cars and 9 big rigs, in the accident he was decapitated, disemboweled, had his left arm and right leg cut off, and broke his spine. He walked it off.

laughing

a1hsauce
hope youre alread bud

K.Diddy
You actually have the audacity to call ME an attention whore? Coming from, IMO, one of the most annoying KMC members I've yet to witness in the rime I've been here, who has the oh-so-witty talent to put tagline lines like "stabbing you with jell-o" underneath his name (which, by the way is retarded), that's actually pretty pathetic. I wish I had a nickel for everyone of the inane, immature, ranting, rambling idiootic posts that you make ten times a day. I dont have to show you shit, kid. I got in a car wreck because of some alcoholic, drunk piece of shit, and I broke my collarbone, and I may have to have screws put into my shoulder because of said injury. You want a picture of my injury? Do you get excited by looking at battered faces and casts? If I told you that my grandmother was undergoing chemotherapy for breastcancer, lost all of her hair, and had to have a double mysectomy would you ask for a picture then? Would that put a smile on your face? would that clear up any doubts about dishonesty? Go to hell, Vinny. My girlgriend, BlackSunshine tried to do something nice for me while I was in the hospital by showing me that all my fellow KMC'ers support me and are wishing me well. Huh............................................Guess I was wrong. How dare YOU, of all people call me an attention whore. I have never done anything of that nature and I never will. I act my age. Get a life, get some manners, and get out of my shit.

clapping That's what I call owned

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy
clapping That's what I call owned

K.Diddy, Stop doing that everytime someone says something against me.

Fair Warning, I'm tired of you supporting everything against me to try and make me look bad.

Leo.M
Hope you get better Impediment happy

K.Diddy
K.Diddy, Stop doing that everytime someone says something against me.

Fair Warning, I'm tired of you supporting everything against me to try and make me look bad.

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.