Batman, Nightwing, and Robin(Drake) vs. Captain America, Daredevil, and Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Any ideas?

Darth Macabre
Marvel wins.

Elektra would take Drake out quick, then move on to help either Captain America with Batman, or Daredevil with Nightwing.

Juntai
Tossup. Skill for skill team 2 has a slight advantage, but teamwork, is all team 1, and that will be their advantages towards gathering wins.

outavodka
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Marvel wins.

Elektra would take Drake out quick, then move on to help either Captain America with Batman, or Daredevil with Nightwing. Its prty much wat would hapn!

batdude123
Team 1 has the weapons/gadgets advantage though. As well as the intelligence advantage. Batman is one of the smartest fighters ever. If Batman's team loses (which they probably won't) then they'd give the Marvel team one hell of a fight and wouldn't be punked out so easily.

batdude123
I also think it's funny how everybody underestimates Robin just because he is young and he replaced Grayson. Drake is a better fighter than people give him credit for.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
Team 1 has the weapons/gadgets advantage though. As well as the intelligence advantage. Batman is one of the smartest fighters ever. If Batman's team loses (which they probably won't) then they'd give the Marvel team one hell of a fight and wouldn't be punked out so easily. The problem seems to be people underestimating Tim, believing he's some third rate sidekick, even though he's led multiple teams and went solo from Batman years ago.
And they forget that it's a better teamwork enviroment when you've worked together for years.

outavodka
Come on, Cap/Bats stalemat until DD put dick down/ or Elektra kills tim, then it becomes 3 vs 2 team bat is gonna need teamwork, but saddly Bruce and dick cant babysit Tim who isnt a slouch but wont beat Elektra.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
The problem seems to be people underestimating Tim, believing he's some third rate sidekick, even though he's led multiple teams and went solo from Batman years ago.

I completely agree! smile

batdude123
Although people seem to think that Elektra would take out Drake, they seem to forget that Drake has exploding birdarangs and while she might dodge the direct hit, I'd like to see how she'd end up from the near by explosion.

braz
hmm tough fight...lets see here.

Batman takes down Captain America, via gadgets, intelligence, not necessarily physical prowess-long, hard drawn out fight though, both are gunna be really messed up in the end

Daredevil would probably take down nightwing though, i hate to say it but its probably the truth with DD having his super senses, and relfexes, both are about evenly matched it fighting skill though.

And...Robin would stalemate elektra, cuz like yall said hes no pushover, he uses his anger to give him power much like batman in BB

and the dynamic trio also has waay better teamwork, so i think they edge out this one

batdude123
^ yes

batdude123
Wow, this is a really good thread. Everybody is matched up pretty evenly

Darth Macabre
I also think it's funny how everybody underestimates Robin just because he is young and he replaced Grayson. Drake is a better fighter than people give him credit for.

I wasn't underestimating Tim, I just think he doesn't have the skill comparable to Elektra...Now if this was a detective match, he'd edge out even Batman.

And also Tim Drake is one of my favorite characters.

batdude123
^ I'm not talking about you specifically persay, I'm talking about people in general.

batdude123
Don't you agree?

Darth Macabre
^ I'm not talking about you specifically persay, I'm talking about people in general. Originally posted by batdude123
Don't you agree?

Yes, I have noticed that lately.

Juntai
I still think all the teams gadgets and the fact they know eachother very close. Have been friends/'coworkers' for years. Dick, Bruce and Tim are all strategic masters, each having led multiple teams. Would easily make up for any physical disadvantages the other team may impose.

batdude123
^ Exactly

batdude123
Except for Elektra and DD (They don't really have more strength than team Batman)

Juntai
Except for Elektra and DD (They don't really have more strength than team Batman) I didn't mean just strength when I said physical advantages concering the fight in the post above. I meant any 'on paper' advantages as written, strength, skill, speed, etc. Stating their gadets, teamwork, and strategic mastery will account for any disadvantages of that kind.

batdude123
O! wink

batdude123
But Batman is like the most skilled fighter here.

Juntai
But Batman is like the most skilled fighter here. Yeah, but Cap is close, and the other two matches, Daredevil has powers advantage over Dick, and experience Electra has over Tim. But team Batman has experience with eachother, intimate knowledge of how eachother fight, and strategic advantage with all three being solo characters and team leaders on top. As well as all their gadgetry.

batdude123
^ yes

jrodslam
Speaking of underestimating, i think theam Marvel is being underestimated here as well. Dont get me wrong, i agree with everyone in saying that the Batman team does have more experience fighting together, but team Marvel has alot of experience fighting together as well. Elektra and Daredevil were training and or fighting together since they were their late teens. Even when they grew older and parted ways, they would still hook up on many occasions. Cap and DD have also teamed up quite a few times and are very familiar with each others way of fighting and abilities. True the Marvel team doesnt have the umpteen extensive years like Dick and Bats, but DD and Elektra does have umpteen years as well.

This fight is a 3 on 3, and Although the DC team has much experience fighting with each other, i think its going to be more of a 1on1, 1on1 and 1on1 machup. I dont see much switching going on unless say Bats sees that NW is struggling with DD or Cap or DD decides that it would be a better matchup if he were to fight Bats and let Cap fight NW instead.

To me, the most team DC has going for them is the gadgets and then again thats not even a sure bet imo.

jrodslam
Except for Elektra and DD (They don't really have more strength than team Batman)

Both DD and Elektra are peak human level in strength. Ofcourse Cap is higher, but they both are at peak levels also. And before it gets asked, no i dont know Elektras highest strength level feat.

batdude123
The Bat team, hands down.

braz
it really depends on where theyre fighting and when...if its in an arena with like a linear scenario, team marvel takes it, mainly cuz of Captain America's brute strength and DD's near superhuman reflexes thus being able to counter blows, but if it was in say...Gotham City or New York City or just a large industrial city with a high population at night, team bats takes this..buildings, streets, alleys, dumpsters-places to hide ect. these are all things batman (as well as nightwing and robin to an extent) can utilize to his advantage like no one else can, and thats why they would win....thats why bats can take down a whole room full of like 10 guys armed with machine guns...he does it indirectly, thats the key feel me, cuz batman wouldnt be able to take down 10 guys w/ guns all standing directly in front of him like in an arena, so it really depends on where this takes place

Dizzle
I don't think location would matter much at all... Mostly because of DD's radar sense, but Cap and Elektra are both plenty good at sensing incoming attacks and such.

Team Bats is simply outskilled. I'd give Batman a very thin majority over Cap, if only because his gadgets are much more useful aginst other street levelers than the shield. (on the other side of the coin, Cap's shield remains useful for anyone into herald levels)

Besides Cap and Batman, Daredevil and Elektra VERY clearly outclass Tim Drake and Dick Grayson. I'm not disrespecting them, but Nightwing gets by on having good agility. Daredevil's agility is arguably better, and his enhanced senses basically give him a form of precog. Whatever Nightwing can do, Daredevil can do better. Tim Drake is cool, but he's still a kid... In a fight, he can't stand up to Batman. He's simply not as physically good, nor is he quite as skilled. He's good, yes, but Batman is clearly better. Similarly, Elektra outclasses him in everything but sleuthing. Awesome as he is, Tim's getting beaten up.

Basically, Tim and Dick get murdered, Bruce gets triple teamed. I don't see many points going to the Batman side here at all.

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
but if it was in say...Gotham City or New York City or just a large industrial city with a high population at night, team bats takes this..buildings, streets, alleys, dumpsters-places to hide ect. these are all things batman (as well as nightwing and robin to an extent) can utilize to his advantage like no one else can, and thats why they would win...

Daredevil and Elektra are 2 of the top ninjas in Marvel. Elektra is said to be the best. If the fight was in that environment such as a high populated city at night, DD and Elektra would try to use that to their advantage as well. Thing is that it wouldnt give them much advantage over the Bat team just as it wouldnt give the Bat team an advantage over them.

Wally West
I'm tempted to go with Marvel because Tim would probably be the weak link (not that he is weak, but he couldn't trouble any of the opposition three), Cap has the whole super soldier thing going on and DareDevil has the radar sense.

Where it Batgirl (the last one) instead of Tim, I'd probably go for DC. Batman/Cap, DareDevil/Nightwing would be stalemates for quite a while before anyone got the break through, Tim wouldn't last that long against Elektra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.