Tinn(His ship), Jango(Slave I), and Assaj(Her ship) Vs Darth Vader(His tie fighter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Can the three defeat the master of space?

Gamblor
No, Vader shoots them all down

((The_Anomaly))
I think Vader would win, though 3 on 1 is never easy. Anakin is just too damn good a pilot. Even if it is 3 vs. 1. Anakin would have to be absolutely amazing, but the good thing is, he is amazing when it comes to flying skill, so..Vader pWns.

Captain REX
Anakin IS absolutely amazing as a pilot. No question that Vader pwns.

They're all good pilots, but Vader has them beat with pure skill.

Besides, he's flying the uber-TIE. stick out tongue

The only problem he would have is Tiin. Tiin was the most notable pilot in the Jedi Order before Anakin showed up. The first one to go would be Jango and Slave I; it's too slow to avoid a TIE x1. Then Ventress...I haven't seen any marvelous feats of piloting from her.

Tiin would go last, but he would go.

darthsith19
The trio, easily. Tinn is nearly as good as him alone and Asajj was about even with Anakin, who's almost as good as Vader. Jango a few notches below these people but he's still a good pilot and has the best ship.

Guy LeDouche
Anakin as a kid was the best starpilot in the Galaxy, and with 30+ years of flying, he is better than all these three combined.

Twilight Janick
The trio but the Slave I will be lost.

DarthBanevv
Vader would win because of pure skill. Some would argue that he couldn't even shoot down Ventress in the tv series, but they weren't dogfighting. Originally posted by Captain REX
Anakin IS absolutely amazing as a pilot. No question that Vader pwns.

They're all good pilots, but Vader has them beat with pure skill.

Besides, he's flying the uber-TIE. stick out tongue

The only problem he would have is Tiin. Tiin was the most notable pilot in the Jedi Order before Anakin showed up. The first one to go would be Jango and Slave I; it's too slow to avoid a TIE x1. Then Ventress...I haven't seen any marvelous feats of piloting from her.

Tiin would go last, but he would go. And I agree completely with Rex, here.

Wesker
The trio would trash him. His TIE had minimal shielding and while maneuverability is good, the armaments are weak. Meanwhile, Slave I is a much larger ship with shields and a good arsenal (Most of it illegal). Tiin is reputed as a pilot and will be using a far more versatile jedi starfighter in this case. And Asajj is also -really- good. I don't see Vader flying his way out of this.

Captain REX
The shields on the TIE x1 were NOT minimal. They're probably not Slave I level in shielding, but the shields were not the typical TIE fighter level.

Tiin had his own ship, so I dunno if the thread means the Spiral or his Jedi Interceptor. The Spiral would be more trouble, methinks.

But I still see Vader pulling this off. How is Asajj -really- good? I haven't really read much of her starfighter skills.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by darthsith19
The trio, easily. Tinn is nearly as good as him alone and Asajj was about even with Anakin, who's almost as good as Vader. Jango a few notches below these people but he's still a good pilot and has the best ship.
I agree. Tiin vs. Vader 1 on 1, Vader would definitely win, however he would have a little bit of trouble. When you add Jango and Asajj on to Tiin's team, the tables turn drastically.

DiamondBullets
Even tho Vader has the newest ship of them all, he gets whooped.

Saesee alone could take him.

Jango has the strongest shields and the heaviest and most extensive arsenal of everyone involved.

One of them would pre-occupy the Dark Lord, and the other 2 would blast him into nothingness.

OR BETTER YET!...........

Jango would lay a sonic mine--and him, Saesee, and Assaj would leap into hyperspace, and Lord Vader's TIE would get pulverized like a blown speaker.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Guy LeDouche
Anakin as a kid was the best starpilot in the Galaxy, and with 30+ years of flying, he is better than all these three combined.
What are you talking about? When Anakin was a kid he definitely wasn't "the best starpilot in the Galaxy". He sucked, he didn't even know how to fly. Anakin in high-pitched voice, "I'll try spinning that's a good trick!" Omg he makes me want to kill myself.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Wesker
The trio would trash him. His TIE had minimal shielding and while maneuverability is good, the armaments are weak. Meanwhile, Slave I is a much larger ship with shields and a good arsenal (Most of it illegal). Tiin is reputed as a pilot and will be using a far more versatile jedi starfighter in this case. And Asajj is also -really- good. I don't see Vader flying his way out of this. cosign.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Captain REX
The shields on the TIE x1 were NOT minimal. They're probably not Slave I level in shielding, but the shields were not the typical TIE fighter level.

Tiin had his own ship, so I dunno if the thread means the Spiral or his Jedi Interceptor. The Spiral would be more trouble, methinks.

But I still see Vader pulling this off. How is Asajj -really- good? I haven't really read much of her starfighter skills.

Heh. A tie fighters shields at the highest were at the most equal with an A-Wing...

Wesker
Originally posted by Captain REX

Ah, the shields ARE minimal. One grazing shot from the MF put the fighter completely out of the Battle of Yavin. Compare this to Slave I which can soak up the most damage here WHILE having the maneuverability to dodge through asteroid fields being chased by a jedi in a jedistarfighter!

Stack this with Tiin, someone clearly noted for his piloting skills in the seat of a versatile jedi starfighter, and Asajj who is also damn good. (She matched Anakin in piloting skills somewhere... I forget where)

I don't really see how everyone can go "Anakin er teh rox00rz with teh pilotting skillz!" and it somehow beats out all these counter elements.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Wesker
Ah, the shields ARE minimal. One grazing shot from the MF put the fighter completely out of the Battle of Yavin. Compare this to Slave I which can soak up the most damage here WHILE having the maneuverability to dodge through asteroid fields being chased by a jedi in a jedistarfighter!

Stack this with Tiin, someone clearly noted for his piloting skills in the seat of a versatile jedi starfighter, and Asajj who is also damn good. (She matched Anakin in piloting skills somewhere... I forget where)

I don't really see how everyone can go "Anakin er teh rox00rz with teh pilotting skillz!" and it somehow beats out all these counter elements.

Yeah dude Vader got WTFpwnd by 1 shot that didn't even hit him, just scraped him. Those must be some uber shields eh? big grin And Wesker the only time I know of that they showed Asajj better Anakin was in the CW carton. And thats not exactly the most cannon...

IKC
The shot wasn't what took Vader out. His wingman crashed into him and sent his ship careening.

darthsith19
Um, Clone Wars Microseries, episodes 10 and 11? How about Boba Fett: Pursuit?

Arker
Originally posted by darthsith19

Asajj was nearly as good as him WHEN HE WAS A PADAWAN and IN THE CLONE WARS which wasn't canon.

Vader takes them.

Gamblor
And it wasn't even a dogfight. She was barely avoiding his shots while running away.

Arker
Yeah. I believe she was just trying to get him on land so she could fight with him head-on.

darthsith19
1. Yeah, and he was so much better at flying in the OT than he was as a Padawan in the Clone Wars. roll eyes (sarcastic)
2. The Cartoon is just as canon as any book, if you don't want to use EU then there is no Asajj.

Barely? Ha! Watch again. She avoided all of his but he failed to avoid all of hers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.