Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psychoboy07
Hello everybody. My real name is Ben. I am seventeen years old and a junior in high school. I am hoping to go to college and become the first psychotic psychologist. I also hope to get a girlfriend sometime soon, but that's unlikely. My interests include reading sci-fi and fantasy books, looking up vore and absorbtion pics, and talking to people. My favorite cartoon is Batman ('92 version) and favorite movie of all time is probably Phantom of the Opera. My favorite beverages are eggnogg and Mountain Dew (NOT TOGETHER) and that's about it for me.

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

Tekno Boy
Hello and Welcome

~Mitsurugi~
welcome

nowgetout

Lightningrod
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
welcome

nowgetout

you think by say that...that isn't funny

Lightningrod
Originally posted by psychoboy07
Hello everybody. My real name is Ben. I am seventeen years old and a junior in high school. I am hoping to go to college and become the first psychotic psychologist. I also hope to get a girlfriend sometime soon, but that's unlikely. My interests include reading sci-fi and fantasy books, looking up vore and absorbtion pics, and talking to people. My favorite cartoon is Batman ('92 version) and favorite movie of all time is probably Phantom of the Opera. My favorite beverages are eggnogg and Mountain Dew (NOT TOGETHER) and that's about it for me.

by the way

Dare il benvenuto al killermovies.com! big grin
Welcome to killermovies.com!

Makedde
Welcome to KMC! smile

Valharu
Welcome fellow egg nogg fan. Let me know the authors you like. Just please dont mention Terry Brooks. Lightningrod....over and out.

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

scooby doo 12
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.