Ultimate Captain America Vs An Elder Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Both are unarmed

Fight takes place in a shopping centre car park

Anything they find can be used as a weapon

smile

Scoobless
ninja

AJ4LIFE
at first i thought brackken done this but when u look at it it is a good fight, i support cap though

grey fox
Cap takes it .....

Kontraz
depends on the "elder pred"... if its of one of the weaker clans, then cap obviously takes it. But if its from one of the stronger clans, like the darkblade clan, for example, cap doesnt stand much chance.

AJ4LIFE
cap and pred are both good but is got to be cap his m arts ability will over welm him

Black Adam
I give it to the elder....

AJ4LIFE
why,

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
why,

More experience. And they do now how to fight hand to hand.

AJ4LIFE
but he is a exceelnt m artist and he has acrobatics, he mixs them and he kicks ass

King KAM
Originally posted by Black Adam
More experience. And they do now how to fight hand to hand. all the experience in the world doesnt make you better, and im gonna say that cap wins, on grounds of better h2h good strength, hes qucker and more agile.

TheKahn
I'd go with the elder predator. Their just isn't anything Ult. Cap can throw at him that he has faced many times before. And as Black Adam said, the elder predator would have much more experience. Being a respected elder of a warrior race has to count for something.

King KAM
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd go with the elder predator. Their just isn't anything Ult. Cap can throw at him that he has faced many times before. And as Black Adam said, the elder predator would have much more experience. Being a respected elder of a warrior race has to count for something. Being the most respected warrior in the history of earth has to count for something also....

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by King KAM
Being the most respected warrior in the history of earth has to count for something also....

being the most respected in marvel, thats right

King KAM
being the most respected in marvel, thats right my point exactly.

grey fox
I believe someone estimated that Ult cap has Class 5 strength ?

Is that higher then a preds ?

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox

Is that higher then a preds ?

no idea..... confused

soleran30
Preds also live ALOT longer then humans so an elder has mad experience and hunt prey that would crush a human!

King KAM

Is that higher then a preds ? oh its class five, I imagined it around 2 tons or so....when i say him catch that huge tree, but then again i beilieve it could be class 5, and yes i think that is stronger than pred.

AJ4LIFE
i was making sure that u didnt thaink that caps got more respect than batman or superman aswell, cap is stronger thana pred he is almost superstrong,

King KAM
i was making sure that u didnt thaink that caps got more respect than batman or superman aswell, cap is stronger thana pred he is almost superstrong, caps is more repsected than bats and superman.....by many people, me being one of them, and i dont give a damn what batman bs, you bring to the table cause i dont care.

AJ4LIFE
well i dont care wat u bring to the table, bats and supes are the men especially bats so stick that in yor pipe and smoke it

King KAM
well i dont care wat u bring to the table, bats and supes are the men especially bats so stick that in yor pipe and smoke it bravo DC fanboy bravo.....now call me when your comic company can actually pull off a succesessful storyline without effing the whole damn thing up.

AJ4LIFE
im not a dc fanboy, im a image fan, dc is the best company going so there, marverl is 2nd best and image is 3rd and 2000 ad is 4th so there

samishe
caps is more repsected than bats and superman.....by many people, me being one of them, and i dont give a damn what batman bs, you bring to the table cause i dont care.

Well i'm a Mrvel fan, but i like Batman better than Cap.
He's more interesting character.

AJ4LIFE
thank u sam, to make a character truly interesting they need some tragedy in their life like bats, wat cap got, wow he becomes super, so ineresting, he lost bucky before so wat bats lost jason

DarkCrawler
Elder Predator wins.

AJ4LIFE
nope

Kontraz
all the experience in the world doesnt make you better, and im gonna say that cap wins, on grounds of better h2h good strength, hes qucker and more agile.

better hand to hand? on what grounds??? these guys hold hand to hand battles to the death on a daily basis... and when a predator "teenager" is about 200 years old... thats a lot of hand to hand experience considering he's an elder. i'd put their strength at about even... if cap is class 5 he might have a little advantage there. Agility and quickness I give to the pred along with durability (these guys can take pullets to the head and still keep going) so cap could MAYBE win in an arm wrestling contest, but in a fight he's done

AJ4LIFE
i doubt it, he can beat people stronger than, and people who can take more

Black Adam
i doubt it, he can beat people stronger than, and people who can take more

and so can the elder.....

AJ4LIFE
give me examples of who hes beat then the pred i mean

TheKahn
And just how much experience is Ultimate Cap suppose to have? confused

He would have had some h2h training from the army back in the 40's but he hasn't been defrosted that long (compared to 616 Cap). So maybe he has had time to learned a few more styles and had a little more actual combat but that's about it.

However, I haven't had to pick up the second volume of the Ultimates GN, so I could be missing something.

AJ4LIFE
well has anyone got any info on it

DarkCrawler
"ANCIENTS/ELDERS: The greatest Yautja that have ever lived, they have survived a thousand hunts. They have hunted so much that they look for other means of sport. Consequently, they are more compassionate and disciplined than most other Yautja. Many have learned new fighting techniques over the ages. For example, one "Ancient" who had hunted in 16th century Japan learned "Hira Baraki," or two-sword combat, continues to use it today, and has two custom swords. These represent less than 1% of the entire population."

Do I need to say more?

Also, physical abilities:

"Thermographic vision to 2000'. See the invisible through thermographic vision.

They breathe 1% more oxygen, and 4% more nitrogen than humans. They can adapt to earth's natural gasses, but it could only last for 1 week at the most. If Dr Bergstrom is correct on her theory (Predator: Homeworld), this could be because this is what the atmosphere was like on Earth millions of years ago.

They can hold their breath for several minutes.

Can jump up to three times their height, and can fall ten times their height and land on their feet.

Predators can imitate the speech/sounds of other species, but do not necessarily understand the meaning of what they say. They often imitate voices of the species they are hunting in order to fool or terrify their prey. They do pick up languages quickly, however without formally studying the language as a secondary skill.

They can hear a whisper up to 50 feet away.

Impervious to heat (boiling water gets uncomfortable after 5 minutes), invulnerable to electricity and to radiation.

They are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming and can, because of their tough hides, shrug off most small-calliber bullets.

They have no use for magic, and find it disdainful. Only cowards would resort to parlor tricks.

Chances of a psionic Yautja are rare, but those that exist are unbelievably powerful, so much that they'll not hunt with normal Yautja. A telepathic Yautja, DNA-modified by the Dominators into a meta-Yautja, fought alongside other "meta-Yautja". They hunted only the metahumans of the JLA.

The Yautja are larger and taller than adult humans, standing at least seven feet (2-2.5 meters) tall but often much taller.

An average Yautja weighs between 250-350 lb., most of this is pure muscle. The Yautja have very little body fat due to their predatory lifestyle and diet.

As far as environment, it appears that the Yautja prefer hot, humid conditions with an atmosphere rich in nitrogen.

Not only could they press up against metal heated to 120 degrees Celsius without being burned ... they seemed to relish the heat." (From Predator: Cold War TPB)"

Predator is more durable and most likely faster then Cap. Cap MIGHT be stronger, but probably not by much. And an Elder Predator is muchmuchmuchmuchmuch more experienced and more skilled fighter then Cap.

Although, the Elder just might leave Cap alive after the fight...

"The Yautja ELDER class are more reasonable. Elders are the greatest Yautja that have ever lived - having survived a thousand hunts - and they consider honoured fighters of other species as respected as their own kin. Elders have often let warriors of other species live after they have proven themselves honoured warriors. This usually only occurs if the subject has killed a Predator or fought alongside in battle. There is also a common practice in these cases to maintain honour, by exchange of trophies on both sides."

Kontraz
whered you get all that info? not sure ALL of it is reliable...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Kontraz
whered you get all that info? not sure ALL of it is reliable...
http://www.geocities.com/gunsandgod/intro.html

Kontraz
well, seems like they know their stuff... hell, they even sited which books they got stuff from

AJ4LIFE
wow, i think that cap willl win but now im not sure how apart from a good hit to the face

Scoobless
I made this thread because i don't honestly have a solid opinion on how one would beat the other..... no expression

grey fox
bravo DC fanboy bravo.....now call me when your comic company can actually pull off a succesessful storyline without effing the whole damn thing up.

....or copying marvel COUGHomacsarearipofforprimesentinelsCOUGH

AJ4LIFE
....or copying marvel COUGHomacsarearipofforprimesentinelsCOUGH

so yor saying that marvel have never copied dc, wat about when it was the avengers vs those jla copies, it was a superman copie, and a flash copie, and a green lantern copy, with the cosmic cube, and it was a batman, copie, who done everything batman done, who was like a bird though

Black Adam
so yor saying that marvel have never copied dc, wat about when it was the avengers vs those jla copies, it was a superman copie, and a flash copie, and a green lantern copy, with the cosmic cube, and it was a batman, copie, who done everything batman done, who was like a bird though

Both companies have been copying each other for years.

I really don't care about it anymore.

AJ4LIFE
wats matter with u adam u seem grumpier than usual, are u missing bracken lol

Black Adam
wats matter with u adam u seem grumpier than usual, are u missing bracken lol

Never heard of this bracken guy.

And i didn't mean to sound grumpy.

AJ4LIFE
u are joking, the alien fanboy, that hates u cause u like preds, and called u a black *******, the one that has comicchats, u must remember him, thats how i met u, by having an argeument with him cause he was an ass, we got baned for it remember now

Black Adam
u are joking, the alien fanboy, that hates u cause u like preds, and called u a black *******, the one that has comicchats, u must remember him, thats how i met u, by having an argeument with him cause he was an ass, we got baned for it remember now

Yes I'm joking...

AJ4LIFE
i thought so, u was taking ita bit far, over here in uk they end in like 2 secs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.