8th Day Juggernaut vs. Hulk Killer Humanoid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Digi, please give it five minutes.

In the grammar and punctuation of Betagueze:
The Hulk Killer Humanoid.....is the strongest.......greater than Galactus in strength....can defeat Onslaught in h2h combat........can beat the great undefeatable HULK!!!! He.....will.....win against ANYONE!

No, Tron and Digi, i am not making fun of betaqueze. and no, this is not a spite thread.

Swanky-Tuna
If you're not making fun of someone or making a spite thread, you've clearly gone stupid from a bump to the noggin.

soujaboy09
8th day Juggernaut is the same strength as classic Juggernaut, and well this Juggernaut nearly killed Thor.

So Juggernaut wins

Marcus4600
Juggs grabs a power cable, and he wins.

Betageuze
NO.. i dont see a chance here for Juggenaut to win....

have you ever seen the HULK KILLER HUMANOID.. manhandling the Mindless Hulk ?... i bet you not....

8th day Juggernaut is not more than Classic Juggs + all these mystic powers.....

HULK KILLER HUMANOID walks (not running) through a wall, like this wall wasnt even here..

it took legions of superstars to overcome the HULK KILLER HUMANOID....so 8th day.. would not stand a chance...

Mider
ummm you know that he can also grow eight day juggs thats true right he can change his height.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Betageuze
NO.. i dont see a chance here for Juggenaut to win....

have you ever seen the HULK KILLER HUMANOID.. manhandling the Mindless Hulk ?... i bet you not....

8th day Juggernaut is not more than Classic Juggs + all these mystic powers.....

HULK KILLER HUMANOID walks (not running) through a wall, like this wall wasnt even here..

it took legions of superstars to overcome the HULK KILLER HUMANOID....so 8th day.. would not stand a chance...

Hate to break it to ya kid, but it wasn't Mindless Hulk. It was Savage Hulk. Bit of a difference. It also didn't take legions of superheroes to defeat the HKH. It took Hulk with a transformer.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm
8th Day Juggernaut wasn't even repelled by Thor. The HKH can't say the same thing, considering that Thor is the God of Thunder.

Mider
not even classic juggernaut is repeled by thor's hammer it bounces off him litarally.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Betageuze
He was stronger, he just didn't have more power. It's like if you have a garden hose and put your thumb over the end. The water sprays out faster and more forcefully but it's still the same amount of water. Juggernaut was more focused with the power he had and it made him stronger.

juggernaut66666
8day should win he trashed almost all of the examplars each one was stronger than thor

Rewmac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.