Mon-EL vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Who wins

Mon El from the Legion of super heroes

vs

Black Adam

Sixth_Winged
Is it the current versions for each. If so, i'll have to go with Adam, he's more viscious and a more experienced and better figher.

The Ion
I wish there was a current Mon-El...

Lar might be a bit stronger and faster, Adam's more ruthless. Could go anyway.

Karate Kid owns them both however.

JohnR
I haven't been following Legion recently. Can Mon-El (or M'onel or whatever) still fly across galaxies under his own power?

Validus
Originally posted by JohnR
I haven't been following Legion recently. Can Mon-El (or M'onel or whatever) still fly across galaxies under his own power?
Yeah. Daxamites are much faster than light.

Blair Wind
did The Ion change his name?????? I thought Mon el was in the teen titans arc? so he isnt in the new legion stories?

anyways Adam wins. wink

Validus
The Legion in the Titans special is lost in time or something like that. Pretty lame. It was just getting great again when they decided on another reboot.

dman2008
Originally posted by Validus
The Legion in the Titans special is lost in time or something like that. Pretty lame. It was just getting great again when they decided on another reboot.
Are you Ion confused

Validus
Sure.

dman2008
Originally posted by dman2008
Are you Ion confused [/QUOTE

nevermind I checked your profile

why did you change your name smile

Blair Wind
so wait....there a whole NOTHER legion???? how does that make sense..............hey validus could you go to the legion thread I had and explain that one....

Black Adams cooler shifty

Validus
It isn't much really. After the Fatal Five screwed up the timeline in the Titans special, Superboy made the choice on which team would go home, Titans or Legion. He chose the Titans and the old Legion is just floating around in nothingness. Sounds like a real dickish move on Superboy's part.

New Legion is just an alternate universe.

Blair Wind
well I have the comic and thats really not what happened. I wanted to know the aftermath though. I know he wanted to go back to the past with ALL of them and then send the legion to the future but then the tharok (?) disoriented them and the Titans ended up ten years into the future.....new legions is just an alternate universe.......hmmm ok...

Validus
I still say it was dickish. stick out tongue

There was no aftermath though. Other than mentioning that the current DCU are just comic books to them.

Blair Wind
.....then how does supergirl get there? What the f**k?

Wait the legion has always been about the future of the DCU and the people who followed them and about their history and such....wow....legion looks cool, but Im not so sure Im likeing this new premise

Validus
I don't think it's really going to be Supergirl. I could explain but thats another long story. Really long.

I agree though, the old Legion series was better.

Blair Wind
....go to the thread....I command it shifty

Validus
cry

CaptainStoic
I'm so confused, I thought Daxamites were as strong or arguably stronger than Krytonians.... anyways Black Adam only has one way to pull this one off, and that would be to stab him in the eye with a HB pencil.... Just joking! I say Mon-El all the way, hes' no Kal-El but he's close enough to get the job done.

Blair Wind
See the thing is I could see Black Adam beating Superman (and vice versa), so I see him beating Mon-el even faster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.