Spiderman+DareDevil+Slade vs Storm+Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
alright

3 kinda street levelers

vs

2 stronger more versital characters

fight takes place in a football stadium only the stadiums walls and ceiling are made of adamantium, no one can leave the stadium, only when the loseing team is dead,

in the center of the field is a fire as hot as the sun, but is magical affected so that the heat only effects a 5x5x5 yard cube like structure that is un move able

so who wins in this crazy inviroment

Kontraz
spidey can take out thing on his own.... and i'm sure slade can manage storm...

ExtraMision5555
yeah the 1st team proabbly wins

i could see storm doing someting weird tho

TheKahn
Storm stands behind the Thing and creates a tornado that deposits team one into the artificial sun.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by TheKahn
Storm stands behind the Thing and creates a tornado that deposits team one into the artificial sun.

like that

Kontraz
how about spidey webs thing and throws him into storm? GAME OVER

ExtraMision5555
bzzzzz storm flys away oh noesss she might get shot by slade tho
one things for sure, daredevil is a nonfactor in this fight

1st team 7/10

Kontraz
better yet, why doesnt spidey web them both and sling them into the sun-cube?

GODSCRIBE
As long as Storm stays out of reach, she wins. She can either vortex them into the next state, or send a couple lightning bolts down their way. Apart from that she's screwed.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kontraz
how about spidey webs thing and throws him into storm? GAME OVER

The problem is that his webs have to travel through the air. The webs would never reach the Thing if Storm didn't want it to (she can easily control the air around herself and Ben, to say the least). Slade's bullets would fair better but they really can't hurt Ben.

willRules
Spidey pics thing up and throws him at storm before she realises whats happening...................

zachrivard
idk i think u guys rnt giving storm enough credit

Kontraz
well, if storm is posing a problem, slade can just shoot her. i mean, shes not faster than bullets and slade would have no problem hitting her...

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kontraz
well, if storm is posing a problem, slade can just shoot her. i mean, shes not faster than bullets and slade would have no problem hitting her...

All she has to do is keep the Thing between her and Slade the few seconds it would take her to generate what ever attack she wanted to use.

zachrivard
i think id be a great fight

TheKahn
Originally posted by zachrivard
i think id be a great fight

Yea, given the surroundings the fight takes place in, either side could win. I just think that given Storms powers and the lack of effective long range attacks (except for Slade) on the other team, she can win if she just has a few seconds.

Kontraz
yeah, but with both slade AND spidey, time isn't something she has

MuffinmanMike
Spidey is NOT Street level. Slade is arguably not either.

Slade takes on thing. DD takes 5, Spidey beats the living shit out of Storm.

Lightning moves fast. But I doubt Storm can see Spidey, turn, point, and fire before he leaps away/behind her and breaks her.

Thing is the real fight here. Slade probably has something that can take him down, but it'll be a long fight.

Storm is gonna be a minor inconvenience. Maybe making it chilly before her neck snaps. She needs time to conjure up anything. And she can't just focus it all on a 10x10 area.

The real fight is, again, Slade and Spidey vs Thing. Storm is no threat and DD is not capable of keeping up with these two for very long.

stormfront13
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Spidey is NOT Street level. Slade is arguably not either.

Slade takes on thing. DD takes 5, Spidey beats the living shit out of Storm.

Lightning moves fast. But I doubt Storm can see Spidey, turn, point, and fire before he leaps away/behind her and breaks her.

Thing is the real fight here. Slade probably has something that can take him down, but it'll be a long fight.

Storm is gonna be a minor inconvenience. Maybe making it chilly before her neck snaps. She needs time to conjure up anything. And she can't just focus it all on a 10x10 area.

The real fight is, again, Slade and Spidey vs Thing. Storm is no threat and DD is not capable of keeping up with these two for very long.

mike, no offense but you know absolutely nothing about storm. lightning moves faster than spiderman can comprehend, and can move faster than he can move. it only takes a few bolts to tag him. storm is a bigger problem than the thing will be considering that slade, spidey, and daredevil won't be able to see her. also bullets wouldn't make it through a pressure field, and neither would spidey. and it takes a second to conjure up hurricane force-winds..which alone would be enough to prove a hard challenge against this team.

newjak86
Originally posted by stormfront13
mike, no offense but you know absolutely nothing about storm. lightning moves faster than spiderman can comprehend, and can move faster than he can move. it only takes a few bolts to tag him. storm is a bigger problem than the thing will be considering that slade, spidey, and daredevil won't be able to see her. also bullets wouldn't make it through a pressure field, and neither would spidey. and it takes a second to conjure up hurricane force-winds..which alone would be enough to prove a hard challenge against this team. Then again Storn has to think about what power she is using Slade reacts faster and could probably shoot her before Storm ever even knows what happens.
This is really a toss up I think it can go either way.
Slade can argueably and likely take Strom out before she has time to do anything but if she does then there isn't much team 1 can do save maybe Slade uses on of his uber gernades on her I don't knoe maybe.......Maybe that would work.

h1a8
mike, no offense but you know absolutely nothing about storm. lightning moves faster than spiderman can comprehend, and can move faster than he can move. it only takes a few bolts to tag him. storm is a bigger problem than the thing will be considering that slade, spidey, and daredevil won't be able to see her. also bullets wouldn't make it through a pressure field, and neither would spidey. and it takes a second to conjure up hurricane force-winds..which alone would be enough to prove a hard challenge against this team.

spidey's ss is precog. It jerks him out of the way even before the attack happens and without his conscience knowledge. That is why he has dodged bullets, lightning, lasers, etc before. Second, these guys are in a closed stadium. This reduces storm powers by a lot. She needs more air from outside to create a strong enough (or continuing)barrier to stop bullets or spidey for that matter. She cannot create air only manipulate it. Once she uses the available air in front of her it will be now gone (note: that available air is still not enough to create a strong enough force) then she wouldn't have anymore air to use (She might suffucate too since she needs air to breath). But if you open the roof but let her still stay inside then what you are saying is possible but still not likely (since I've never seen storm create a air barrier so strong that it stops bullets). I believe you are overestimating storm here. But anyways, it will be an interesting fight for sure. 1st team wins 8/10 but open the roof and the odds change significantly.

stormfront13
Originally posted by newjak86
Then again Storn has to think about what power she is using Slade reacts faster and could probably shoot her before Storm ever even knows what happens.
This is really a toss up I think it can go either way.
Slade can argueably and likely take Strom out before she has time to do anything but if she does then there isn't much team 1 can do save maybe Slade uses on of his uber gernades on her I don't knoe maybe.......Maybe that would work.

the mind can make over 1,000 decisions in a second. it only takes a thought and the weather immediantly responds to her command. a gust of wind or pressure field would protect her fine. also she's easily dodged gunfire from highly trained people before even without her powers, and has also dodged cyclops's blast which moves at the speed of light, so bullets wouldn't work too mwell before she could erect a shield.

Kontraz
the mind can make over 1,000 decisions in a second. it only takes a thought and the weather immediantly responds to her command. a gust of wind or pressure field would protect her fine. also she's easily dodged gunfire from highly trained people before even without her powers, and has also dodged cyclops's blast which moves at the speed of light, so bullets wouldn't work too mwell before she could erect a shield.

here we go again... slade can contemplate the entire battle and every possible outcome to every possible move, aim and pull the trigger before storm even finishes thinking about what lightning IS, not to even mention actually summon the damn stuff, which no, she cannot do instantaneously. if she could do that, she would be much more powerful than she is... or, if she CAN do that, then shes an idiot for not being more powerful than she is... either way, slade would take her out before the fight even gets going... he doesn't F*CK around like most of x-men's enemies do

newjak86
the mind can make over 1,000 decisions in a second. it only takes a thought and the weather immediantly responds to her command. a gust of wind or pressure field would protect her fine. also she's easily dodged gunfire from highly trained people before even without her powers, and has also dodged cyclops's blast which moves at the speed of light, so bullets wouldn't work too mwell before she could erect a shield. I don't think you are contemplating this yes a human brain can do that but Slade is enhanced faster reacting basically its been proven he can react with high level speedsters like Kid Flash and the Flash and sees the world in slow motion.
Basically no matter how fast Storm is she is still human and can only react as such which means she must think about what she wants to do and then do it.
Slade could easily shoot her before she knows what happend I'm just saying that if she does get passed that point do to her weather powers it would be hard for Slade's team to really do much of anything Slade though still isn't completely done if he has his gernades they could still be effective in that he could throw one since they can hurt Superboy then they could still hurt Storm.

Juntai
Originally posted by newjak86
I don't think you are contemplating this yes a human brain can do that but Slade is enhanced faster reacting basically its been proven he can react with high level speedsters like Kid Flash and the Flash and sees the world in slow motion.
Basically no matter how fast Storm is she is still human and can only react as such which means she must think about what she wants to do and then do it.
Slade could easily shoot her before she knows what happend I'm just saying that if she does get passed that point do to her weather powers it would be hard for Slade's team to really do much of anything Slade though still isn't completely done if he has his gernades they could still be effective in that he could throw one since they can hurt Superboy then they could still hurt Storm. Or insta-kill her with his staff.
lol.

newjak86
Originally posted by Juntai
Or insta-kill her with his staff.
lol. Yeah when it comes to killing people wih human durability Slade has many ways to do it.

zachrivard
bump

Tassadar
Spiderman can beat the Thing? mad mad mad
Thats crap, a class 15 doesnt beat a class 90 with 100x as much durability and experience
Storms powers wouldnt work, its a closed area meaning no weather
Thing and Storm still win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.