Darth Sion and Darth Traya vs Yoda, Mace Windu, and Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Set in Malachor 5

We will not give Traya the benefit of her instantkill. Sion has his uber regeneration.

Yoda has his lightsaber but his hands are cuffed. Mace is on adrenal stimulants to counteract this though, and Plo Koon knows that the duo was going to attack but did not have the oppurtunity to tell his companions.

Interesting conditions, but who wins?

Fishy
What kind of a stupid thread is this? Yoda and Mace are both different then they should be? How the hell can we say who will win then, its even harder then it normally is, because now we don't only have to assume how powerful they are, but also how powerful they are when handicapped. This is bullshit.

IKC
This is bullshit.

Pass what you're smoking.

zephiel7
Originally posted by IKC
This is bullshit.

Pass what you're smoking.

sure

Okay, okay, geez try and be original and this is what you get! Ok none of the five receives any sort of benefits or handicaps, they just mystically teleport to KMC and do battle.

darthsith19
Originally posted by zephiel7
Set in Malachor 5

We will not give Traya the benefit of her instantkill. Sion has his uber regeneration.

Yoda has his lightsaber but his hands are cuffed. Mace is on adrenal stimulants to counteract this though, and Plo Koon knows that the duo was going to attack but did not have the oppurtunity to tell his companions.

Interesting conditions, but who wins?
Plo sacrifices himself to save Yoda and Mace. He attacks the duo, though only lasts a second, but it's enough time for Mace and Yoda to become aware of the threat. Yoda uses the Force to spring open his handcuffs. He fights Traya, Mace fights Sion. Traya uses three lightsabers at once, making them float in the air and moving them with the Force. She and oda re fairly equal.

Meanwhile, mace and Sion has a fast and feriousous duel, which Sion eventually wins. He then goes over and joins Traya. Together they beat Yoda, no problem.

So the Sith win in a close one.

Edit: But if Traya still has Instikill she pwns them all.

zephiel7
lol that a boy. You took the challenge and gave an answer. You will be one of our country's leading men.

Guy LeDouche
Mace beats Sion, Yoda and Plo take Traya, Plo could die.

tdtd
Originally posted by zephiel7
lol that a boy. You took the challenge and gave an answer. You will be one of our country's leading men.

HAHHA

Darth_Frobo
traya can instakill and use three lightsaber at once with the force, that surpasses almost anything shown in the movies, sion's immortal so even if traya dies he'll just keep going, he's like the energizer bunny.

PurpleSaber
Mace fights Sion, Yoda and Plo beat Traya but Plo dies. Mace and Yoda beat Sion.

tdtd
We have no knowledge of her Instakill powers. I believe she could use them only while she is around the Exile since her life is tied to the Exile, I could be wrong though.

zephiel7
Ok, Plo Koon shouts a warning to Yoda

Plo: "Ha ma biba lokta" (enemies are coming!)
Yoda: Ohh! Shitty this is! (uses the force to bust open handcuffs)
Mace: Ima kick some ass! (pumps himself full of stims)

Traya and Sion walk in. Traya summons three lightsabers, as Yoda leaps into the air to engage her.

Sion cuts Plo to pieces while Windu wonders why his lightsaber isn't doing anything. A ferocious battle takes place between Windu and Sion, but Sion keeps regenerating and eventually takes down Windu.

Fight between Traya and Yoda keeps going strong, but Yoda is wearing out. Sion jumps into the fight, and Yoda is taken out

tdtd
I don't think Sion's regeneration is going to help him against Shaft.

Master Saesee
Mace fights Traya and Yoda and Koon fight SIon
Traya is slian by mace
Koon is slew by Sion and MAce and Yoda kill Sion

Darth Traya
Traya dies to Mace? Pass the Cannabis or whatever you're smoking...

tdtd
Oh she doesn't? You think she's going to use her instakill trick? Where's the exile? Traya hasn't shown anything impressive in lightsaber combat. Next you're going to say she kills Yoda

Fishy
She would...

Her force mastery by far surpass anything we have seen in the PT, I would like to see Mace defending against that when he had a damned hard time against Sidious his lightning, Kreia would break his bones and rip them out of his body, all she needs to do is keep him away for a few seconds.

And the needing of the Exile thing is a theory I came up with, but there isn't anything to say its real for sure.

Master Saesee

What the hell is this your only supporting Trya becuase yor Darth Traya
I'll give my opinion

Fishy
Originally posted by Master Saesee

What the hell is this your only supporting Trya becuase yor Darth Traya
I'll give my opinion

And how would Mace exactly kill Traya? He would need to get close, Kreia isn't a lightsaber noob, no she isn't on the same levels of Mace, but she could still hold her own for some time in a lightsaber fight and she by far surpasses him with the force, she could use that to destroy him.

tdtd
Fishy, she cannot use her instakill unless she's around a wound in the force like the Exile, or Nihilus.

Fishy
Originally posted by tdtd
Fishy, she cannot use her instakill unless she's around a wound in the force like the Exile, or Nihilus.

dude, I came up with the damned theory... And although there is plenty of it to assume its still possible she did it on her own because she too was a wound in the force a minor one, but still.

Deicide
i feel a diarhea poop commin on......

tdtd
She wasn't a wound in the force Fishy, she bound her life to the wound in the force.

zod360
Wasn't it because she shared a bond with a wound in the force.

tdtd
thats what I said

Fishy
Originally posted by tdtd
She wasn't a wound in the force Fishy, she bound her life to the wound in the force.

She wasn't a wound in the force like Nihilus or the Exile were that is true. However Nihilus used his technique in a very limited way against all the assassins that served Sion and Sion himself. They absorbed the force of those around him how ever limited it may have been, they in no way had the power or the potential of Nihilus or the Exile and they couldn't do the same thing.

However Master Vash describes this too in her holocron, when they are near their enemy's they constantly get weaker. Slowly but steadily, dragging out a fight with them will weaken their opponents, Kreia was around Nihilus a lot too, and he did use his technique against her once, so it is very possible that he ate the force from a part of her too... Possible, not necessarily true.

I still stick by the theory that she needed the Exile but I haven't looked into it enough to say for sure..

tdtd
Well yea everything you just said makes sense

zod360
I never understood anything about Kreia's instantkill as I kind of went on the sark side path by accident and only played once.

tdtd
LOL.. By accident?

zod360
Yeah, I kind of said one thing to general Vaklu to indicate that I wanted to help him on Onderon.

tdtd
LOL and that alone turned you to the dark side? You have to do a LOT to turn to the dark side. In fact I've played the game 6 times and I'm at the point where I am as dark as dark gets.

zod360
Not to the dark side but to the path where there is no way of getting out of killing Kavar and no way out of killing the jedi masters at Dantooine instead of Kreia. lol I didn't mean it sent me straight to the sark side stat wise.

tdtd
Thats why I save my game every 5 minutes, in case I screw up on the dialogue.

zod360
Yeah I didn't realise it would affect my game that badly until I confronted Kavar and it was way too late by then. It really sucked because I was trying really hard to stay on the lightside like not accepting rewards and randomly giving people stuff, and then one dialogue completely screwed up the rest of the game. I might play it again but it takes up way too much time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.