the Engineer v Batman 1,000,000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
bit of a shot in the dark, but it seems like a good match. you know the drill, tech etc.

who wins?

Mider
who is the engineer and what can he do and im a bit rusty on who batman 1000,000 is

hoorayforpeepee
the engineer of the authority. batman 1,000,000 of...well, JLA 1,000,000.

Swanky-Tuna
Did Batman 1m do anything? Anything on panel?

Engineer had a lot of crazy powers. She was kind of like a technological Carnage. She could cover herself with armor made of nanobots and create all kinds of tech and weapons on the fly and even make copies of herself.

When fighting the absorbing man-like guy who was trapped in the sun, she created a chamber similiar to the one that cages their baby universe on the spot to contain him and left copies of herself at the sun to maintain it. And she also diced up a bunch of superpowered attackers by straining their molecules through a microscopic netting made of her nanites. Just a few things she's done.

wannabe
The Engeneer is Angelica Spica, a scientist from The Authority comics, who substituted her blood with liquid nano machines. She can use this nanotechnology to produce an armor, guns of any kind, nano probes, scanners, monofilament nettings able to vaporize superbeings, she can fly in an atmosphere and in space, she can survive in almost any environment, she is immune to aging, poisons and diseases, she can produce hundreds of replicas of herself, who have all the abilities of the original, she can infiltrate, control and manipulate almost any technology.

hoorayforpeepee
the atom-splitting field she used on the gamorrans is one of my favorites.

but batman 1,000,000 has the whole soul-stealing thing. awhile ago i made a midnighter+deathstroke+deadpool+black panther against batman 1,000,000 thread, and the general consensus was that batman 1,000,000 wouls win 10/10. i haven't seen any of his side-appearances, so i can't say. i was just re-reading "relentless" and thought it might be a good match.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
And she also diced up a bunch of superpowered attackers by straining their molecules through a microscopic netting made of her nanites.
I friggin loved that. But it wasn't their molecules, she fuggin diced them down to their component atoms.

grey fox
Batman 1million has some Tk/Tp martial art's (which he learnt off of alien octopi) and can steal peoples souls.....

Swanky-Tuna
Is that what it says on panel? I don't want another Sword of Heavens thing happening.

hoorayforpeepee
i think it's seen on-panel, at least the soul stealing bit.

Maestro
I've seen the panel of the soul stealing, just to summarise it in a few words, Utter ownage.

I don't even like Bats, which makes it even more credible.

Mider
do her replicates have souls she can always make enough to overpower batman and not have to lift a finger herself considering if she can that is.

wannabe
Originally posted by Mider
do her replicates have souls she can always make enough to overpower batman and not have to lift a finger herself considering if she can that is. Good thought and a very metaphysical question! The answer is...

Juntai
Batman 1 million had an IQ into the thousands and tech we can't even comprehend. Knew every martial art in the -universe-. Sick stuff.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman 1 million had an IQ into the thousands and tech we can't even comprehend. Knew every martial art in the -universe-. Sick stuff.
I specifically want to know what he's actually done. Apocalypse a multi-thousand year old genius who could decipher and use celestial tech. Sounds great, huh? But all it got him was kilt.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I specifically want to know what he's actually done. Apocalypse a multi-thousand year old genius who could decipher and use celestial tech. Sounds great, huh? But all it got him was kilt.
Great point.......... laughing out loud

Khellendros
Originally posted by Mider
do her replicates have souls she can always make enough to overpower batman and not have to lift a finger herself considering if she can that is.
Nope. They're basically fully functional but completely technological duplicates she builds with her nanotech. They can do anything she can (it seems), but are all still connected to her mind. We know this because making more than a dozen or so (I think that's the right number) and having them carry out more thant he most basic of instructions really puts a strain on her brain.

Mider
she should have as many duplicates as possible and just go at him all at once.

wannabe
Originally posted by Khellendros
Nope. They're basically fully functional but completely technological duplicates she builds with her nanotech. They can do anything she can (it seems), but are all still connected to her mind. We know this because making more than a dozen or so (I think that's the right number) and having them carry out more thant he most basic of instructions really puts a strain on her brain. She managed a number in the hundreds!

Khellendros
Really? Okay, well, my memory sucks.

Mider
she sounds cool as hell

wannabe
She certainly is, just like the whole Authority! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.