woot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
my 9000th post!!! finally reached 9000!!! i have reached my second post goal! my final post goal is 10,000. sooooo...... NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!

Nevermind
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek!

ticket_inspecto
goos job my little chicky I dont even know how many posts I have done coz i've only been on this sight for 2 days smile And way Good Job.

Fox13
um.. cant tell is thats sarcasm... <nevermind>

ticket_inspecto
r u saying i would dare to be sarcastic about somethign like thatof course I wouldnt i thinkits really cool. And even if thatdid sound sarcastic its not!smile

ticket_inspecto
Actually 9000 thats alot coz u've only been on for like a few months wow. thats cool.

Coldfire
wtf man... I've been on here over a year longer and I only have 12 000 and something... blink

Fox13
well, im on here prolly the most of all the people. im am teh mastuh w00t

Coldfire
Originally posted by Fox13
No offense, but I thought I had nothing better to do with my time...

NineCoronas
You've posted that much useless crap?

I've posted more useless crap than you have!

Fox13
Originally posted by Coldfire
No offense, but I thought I had nothing better to do with my time... i actually dont have a life stick out tongue nothin else to do but be on here....

ticket_inspecto
I think you should geta life how about a hooby.Try something out of the house thatdeoesnt involve the internet.

BakaXero
i killed a turkey no expression

JacopeX
hmm lemme see mines.....14012 posts!!! eek!

BakaXero
its good to know that i havent posted enough pointless crap to be on the top 25

Mišt
*covers name on Top 25...* leftright

Bardock42
Holy Shit...3 Months and you got 9000...oh god...I bet there's not one intelligent sentence in all of that babbling.

JacopeX
yea fo reel, im not in KMC that much

Itzak
Originally posted by JacopeX
yea fo reel, im not in KMC that much

no expression

Punker69

Congratulations, you dont have a life.

Beyond Image
i ve been here for over 2 years and i have yet to cross 20,000 post.

and i have not passed 3,000. jeez, i need to post a lot of crap just to catch up....on anyone.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Beyond Image
i ve been here for over 2 years and i have yet to cross 20,000 post.

and i have not passed 3,000. jeez, i need to post a lot of crap just to catch up....on anyone.

Over two years? What the f**k?

Beyond Image
^ wtf is that suspose to mean ?

Itzak
Originally posted by Beyond Image
^ wtf is that suspose to mean ?

"wtf". Broken down means...What the f uck. no expression Or do you want an example?

XxLuvMe4MexX
lol, honey. I think he was asking what the person above him meant. And I have no idea whether you purposefully said that, or was just joking.. confused

Lightningrod
my 9000th post!!! finally reached 9000!!! i have reached my second post goal! my final post goal is 10,000. sooooo...... NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!

9000 worthless posts yes

I have been here for 2 and 1/2 years, and I have almost 8000 posts hmm stick out tongue

It isn't a popularity contest

Itzak
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
lol, honey. I think he was asking what the person above him meant. And I have no idea whether you purposefully said that, or was just joking.. confused

You'll find out that normally when ever I post a "no expression" that I'm joking honey. stick out tongue

XxLuvMe4MexX
embarrasment Gotcha. Sorry, my bad.

Itzak
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
embarrasment Gotcha. Sorry, my bad.

Aww hug don't worry about it hon! happy

XxLuvMe4MexX
hug

Lightningrod
Since Yerrrrs left...

Clovie will take the title of most posts

yerssot Jul 13th, 2001 109217
Clovie Dec 30th, 2003 83538

XxLuvMe4MexX
huh Huh?

DarkC
Considering you joined in December, it's not something to be proud of.

K.Diddy

K.Diddy give a **** meter

.0 eek!

Leo.M

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/LeoMcGinnis/Random%20pictures/WTF%20pictures/over9000.jpg

XxLuvMe4MexX
lol!

Ouch...

Leo.M
Fox knows I'm only kidding stick out tongue

Fox13
yea... leo is my droolio

XxLuvMe4MexX
But... cry Where do I come in? Man, you guys are cold blooded.... *sob*

Fox13
i love you too michelle droolio smile

XxLuvMe4MexX
embarrasment Thanks! I don't feel so... unwanted anymore. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.