X-Men 4 - the sequel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Can anybody tell me if there are rumors about X-men4 ...Is the shooting scheduled or something like that... smile

Flavio
we'll probably get an X-men 4 IF X-men 3 is a huge sucess of critics and box office...nothing is confirmed. But i think that even if we have an X4, it wont have the same cast. This is probably the last film with Halle, Famke, Rebecca, Ian....

mYsTiquE_DuDe
U prolly right.This one is will be HUGE cause there are a lot more mutants than in the first two but i think with this one they'll put a period on mutant frenchise.Too bad sad

NoFate007
The only way I can see them making an X4 is if they introduce Gambit and use the Apocalypse storyline. After that, I have no idea what else they could do. Possibly a film including Cable and Bishop, but then what? I don't see 3 more movies being made just cause I don't see 3 more plots.

Cyber Ninja
In the interview they said they are planting seeds for x4 like Phoenix in the water in X2

mike059jig
X4 should have the sentinels introduced..like a kill a mutants story line that develops after the war in x3..that would be cool

steverules
Sentinels are gonna be in the 3rd.

Cyber Ninja
only in the danger room i think.

steverules
Yeah only in the danger room.

mike059jig
oh yeah.. i aint know that

adscrawler
how can they be in the danger room if they havent even been intoduced in the sory line, how can the x-men even know about them?

sorry if its a stupid question but i dont read comics.

steverules
The x-men knew Magneto, Toad and Sabretooth in the first movie, so there is a chance that they fought the sentinels, it's just that the movie is based after that.

countryfan2004
Originally posted by NoFate007
The only way I can see them making an X4 is if they introduce Gambit and use the Apocalypse storyline. After that, I have no idea what else they could do. Possibly a film including Cable and Bishop, but then what? I don't see 3 more movies being made just cause I don't see 3 more plots.

I was thinking the same as you. There would be plenty of plots, I would think, that would serve as a basis for a movie. They could also introduce Gen X or something as one of the movies, possibly with the Phalanax-based story. I also think they'd probably touch on the Legacy Virus and kill Pyro!

SupezM'
There isnt going to be an X4, X-Men is gonna be a trilogy.

vader519
SupezM is right, there is no X-4. There was going ot be an X-4 when Bryan Singer was still doing X-3, but once Singer left, nad Ratner took over, they decided that his would be the last one. Plus the have two spin-off movies after X-3 for Wolverine and Magneto.

X-Menfan87
I don't think they would do an X4 because some of the actors don't wan't to stick around for them.

DarthLazious
We dont need a X4... Ending it with X3 is fun by me.

mYsTiquE_DuDe
We need X4 ofcourse!
The only thing that bothers me in X-men movies is that the characters' costumes aren't made like they're in comics..it would be better but it must have been difficult to them..who knows...Villains are great,first Mystique then others..

sapphiremouse
from what ive read x-men last stand is it for that certain story line. its a triology. there will be more x-men films new characters and new story.

katie_girl09
There's so much to the X-universe that I'm sure they could go on for a 4th movie if they wanted to! When did they say for sure that it would be the last movie? I never heard that.

spideygambit
Originally posted by mYsTiquE_DuDe
We need X4 ofcourse!
The only thing that bothers me in X-men movies is that the characters' costumes aren't made like they're in comics..it would be better but it must have been difficult to them..who knows...Villains are great,first Mystique then others..

Well think about it, if you were a super hero in real life, would you wear bright yellow?I think they were just trying to stay realistic. I mean, even putting Spidey in a costume of Blue and Red seems like a little of a strech for real life...but it's differant for one super hero versus a whole team like the x-men.
-Eli

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Well,u got a point!It would also make people stare :P

NoFate007
I think the X-Men costumes is one of the best parts of the movie. It keeps the idea that they have a costume, all of them have X's on them, they're all slightly different to adjust to the character, and like previously mentioned, its more realistic. Same goes for the costume used in Batman Begins. Would you really want to see Batman dressed in gray spandex with a big yellow circle in the center and blue gloves/cowl/boots? That's one of the reasons why I think Wonder Woman is gonna look really weird. Some characters would be able to cross over well, like Punisher or Daredevil, but for instance Superman Returns. Everyone I think can pretty much agree that he looks kind of out of place. Red shorts over blue spandex? Doesn't seem very realistic. Neither would Electro's old star-head costume come out right in the real world lol. I think its alright for these creators to take a little liberty with the characters, but nothing extreme. We don't want to see Spider-Man wearing a leather jacket or a trenchcoat, but Captain America with his normal costume with that giant A on his head....would anyone really take him seriously? lol

braveniler58
I also would like to see Iceman and Rogue break out in X-4. Both of them should be much better mutants than X1 and X2 shows. Neither of them have tapped into their full potentional (well, rogue hasn't met Ms. Marvel :P)

remy_gambit
well, after viewing several reviews by director and actors, i have concluded it is a coin toos between making and not making. it has been said both ways. As for the spin offs, the only one that is dead set to be filmed is the one for wolverine. filming scheduled to start next year. Magneto is probably going to happen. there are rumors of one about x-kids and emma frost. if they made a 4th x-men, i doubt gambit will be in it. his character is so complex, it would take a whole movie to set the character, thus why i think they may make one for gambit

InnerRise
Well they introduced a lot of characters in X3 without going deep into their background and explaining them fully so who's to say they won't do the same with Wolverine.

There has been word that the guy that Plays Sawyer on the show called "Lost" on ABC has been talking with people about playing the role of Gambit in a movie about Gambit.

is it comprehensible.....

hunter_blake05
i think they released it on next year i can't wait on it... if you want to know about it just make a search of it..

"you know the dangerous mutant you hear in the news I'm the worst one"

hunter_blake05
yup! we want x-men 4........... im sure they have a plan for it! bunny bunny

hunter_blake05
its good

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t400840.html

Please use the official X-Men 4 thread.

And do not post multiple times in a row like that for no reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.