Clea vs. Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Which of these sorceresses has what it takes to beat the other?

Who wins??

GODSCRIBE
and for the the oblivious.....

Clea:
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/clea.htm

Zatanna:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatanna

golem370
Sounds like Clea wins.

GODSCRIBE
Clea is no joke.

GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE
bump!

thesilverspider
Zatanna

GODSCRIBE
Clea

jrodslam
Zatanna.

What are Clea feats?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by jrodslam
Zatanna.

What are Clea feats?
She defeated Umar to become the Sorceress Supreme of the Dark Dimension. She basically now has Dormammu's role. She knows the same mystical arts as Dr. Strange (he taught her), but her Faltine bloodline makes it more natural for her.

GODSCRIBE
And just so you know Umar has put down Strange.

jrodslam
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
She defeated Umar to become the Sorceress Supreme of the Dark Dimension. She basically now has Dormammu's role. She knows the same mystical arts as Dr. Strange (he taught her), but her Faltine bloodline makes it more natural for her.

What were the circumstances in their fight? I read that from her bio as well, but it isnt saying much. What are Umars feats? When Clea fought her, she was depowered.

jrodslam
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
And just so you know Umar has put down Strange.

When she was the more powerful. That obviously changed.

GODSCRIBE
Yeah but Sorceress Supreme should already tell you her capabilities.

jrodslam
How many other female sorceresses are there? Actually it doesnt tell me her capabilities.

Cosmic Flame
The only reason that Strange defeats Umar and Dormammu is because of his intellect. Power has nothing to do with it. Umar and Dormammu will almost always have more power than Strange because they are high level magical beings, not just magic users like Strange. It's the same with Clea. I'm not sure if it's enough of an advantage for someone like Zatanna, but it's still a huge plus.

thesilverspider
If Zatanna can give Strange a run for his money(yea I said it) then she can definitly take his student.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.