Vampire Wolverine Vs. Vampire Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
I thought this would be a fun and cool fight that's never been done before...

...this is Wolverine from What if (vol.2) #24 and #37 when Wolverine was Lord of the Vampires. This Wolverine killed Dracula and became the new Lord of the Vampires...

...also, we have Batman from the three Elseworlds graphic novels "Red Rain", "Blood Storm", and "Crimson Mist" where he is turned into a vampire by Dracula...

So, what would happen if these two undead-heroes meet up and take a disliking to each other...???

Each one has a day (or night rather) of prep, and they both attack when the sun sets....let the fangs and fur fly..........

TheKahn
they both suck

Kontraz
Originally posted by TheKahn
they both suck

is that a bad pun?

... i think so! Happy Dance

AJ4LIFE
dont listen its great, kahn tut tut tut

bats wins

Tron
I wonder how a vampire bat-kick feels...

Comicbook_kid
....probably not to good.

Pain_of_death3
that's a pretty good fight but i gotta go with Bats...

K Von Doom
Vampire Batman was creepier looking during those storyarc... what was weirder, Joker looked creepier than Bats.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Vampire Batman was creepier looking during those storyarc... what was weirder, Joker looked creepier than Bats.

evil face evil face JOKER LOOKED EVIL evil face evil face

soxfn89
I gotta go wit bats. The fights at night, darkness is his specialty pluse thee is prep time

badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
they both suck
Pithy Kahn, very pithy. eek! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.