Goku (super sayain mode) vs savage hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mac Murphy
The hulk is supposed to be the strongest marvel character of all. He heals as fast as Logan and has fought some pretty impressive opponents. However Goku trains in extreme conditions that anyone would have trouble surviving in. In his Super Sayain form he's even stronger and can defeat characters like superman like bugs. So if Goku and savage hulk had a fight who would win?

juggernaut66666
goku should win dbz is above dc and marvel characters

ExtraMision5555
yeah this trheads getting locked

for the record

goku would rip hulk in half

Let me quell your imagination for you right now

Goku would kill 100% of marvel earth

the Darkone
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yeah this trheads getting locked

for the record

goku would rip hulk in half

Let me quell your imagination for you right now

What the f**k? are smoking Goku would kill 100% of marvel earth

Molecule Man will kill his sorry ass, Gaea will call her son Atum the god eater end of story. Sersi alone will Goku please to many f**king people that will kill goku alone on earth, Dr. Strange will send goku to hell too fight the mindless ones who are immortal.

Mider
come on people give me a break goku with his power alone can shatter the universe he can kill EVERYONE on marvel earth less they get the drop on him first he can even kill eternity ypu sad to say the thing is he only has feats of power like blowing stuff up if the other beings use there other powers then goku does get owned but that doesnt mean he cant win he can but he has to do it super fast and knowing his speed level he has a good chance of being able to do it.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by the Darkone
Molecule Man will kill his sorry ass, Gaea will call her son Atum the god eater end of story. Sersi alone will Goku please to many f**king people that will kill goku alone on earth, Dr. Strange will send goku to hell too fight the mindless ones who are immortal.

I shuold have made myself a little clearer, so i apologize,
(as i stated in the other thread)
anyone except anyone that can manipulate matter with VERY GOOD DURABILITY
(without getting their head knockd off first in other words)
would be dead.
Unless molecule man has some good durability, he can start draining matter seconds before his head is put into low orbit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.