Mace Windu vs Master Kavar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
setting is in the invisible hand. who wins?

tdtd
I'm not sure if Kavar was the Grand Master of his time, but he had that cool unique 2 lightsabers fighting style, while Mace was the greatest of his time. I'd hand it to Mace.

Fishy
How should we know? Kavar is obviously supposed to the Mace Windu of Kotor times, he does live in a more martial time with possibly more combat experience, but how could we possibly know if he could beat Mace or not or the other way around? We know almost nothing about the guy....

tdtd
Well I was asking. He was in KOTOR II but I'm not sure if he was the leader of the council..

zephiel7
I say the two stalemate. Then they shake hands.

Kavar lived in a more martial time period, while Windu is black.

tdtd
I'd say a black man outduels someone who lives in a martial period. And he's not JUST black, he's Shaft.

Darth_Frobo
impossible to tell, truth is to me kavar seems to be the kotor equivelant of windu, that being said that's just a feeling i got, hard to say, so artoo pwns them both.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by zephiel7
I say the two stalemate. Then they shake hands.

Kavar lived in a more martial time period, while Windu is black.
agreed

Darth_Frobo
yeah, agree with td, not even a jedi could touch shaft.

tdtd
duh

((The_Anomaly))
Can ya dig it?

huh

zephiel7
can't touch this

vpokdekjyafmidp
ice ice baby

Master Saesee
No Viok Sio Baas was the Grand Master of Kotor Times Its a close call but MAce would win

Faunus
''Viok Sio Baas" was killed forty years before Kavar's time, and even he wasn't officially proclaimed Grandmaster.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Master Saesee
No Viok Sio Baas was the Grand Master of Kotor Times Its a close call but MAce would win

Because we all know Viok Sio Baas played a big role in KotoR.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Master Saesee

LOL you is making me laugh. Viok Sio Bassalisk was not around during KOTOR. You may have confused him for Vandaar?

Moff Tarkin
That brings up another point, the council in KOTOR times were weakened by the great amount of Wars (Freedon Nadd Uprising, The Sith War, The Mandalorian Wars, The Second Sith War, Sion's Assasinations). Many Jedi were killed, possibly many great Jedi were killed. Although these wars would harden the average Jedi, it would also kill off many greats in the Order. Had Vodo survived, he would be the top duelist in the KotOR Order, as would (maybe) a few more.

Guy LeDouche
Sacre owned!

zephiel7
Thon, Tott, Sylvar, and Nomi would be pretty tough. None of them would be a match for Traya, Sion, Revan, or Malak. Nihilus wtf pwns anyone so he doesn't count.

Moff Tarkin
Idunno. Nomi with 40 years of training would be a beast.

zephiel7
lol perhaps.

Although none of Nomi's feats have put her near the people of her time. Qel-Droma for instance, has defeated Mandalore in very difficult circumstances. Nomi learned how to seperate Jedi from the force, but so did Vrook, Zez kai, and Kavar.

Moff Tarkin
But she didn't have much training then... maybe a few months at most. Considering most Apprentices and Younglings have few years of training...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.