Odin vs Composite Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Who would win?

No fading powers after time for CS

Darth_Erebus
Odin

Ex11B
Cool.

Darth Kal-El
Comp Superman wins outside of asgard but loses (barely) in asgard

spideycarnage
doesnt matter where the battle takes place odin wins

Xplosive
It doesn't matter, Odin makes joke out of Supes.

MattDay
composite supes was very odd, so i cant call it this time

GODSCRIBE
Odin with a single blast.

MattDay
i take it your all odin gay boys then? lol

grey fox
Originally posted by MattDay
i take it your all odin gay boys then? lol

I take it your a dumbass N00b with little to no idea what odin is capable of.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by grey fox
I take it your a dumbass N00b with little to no idea what odin is capable of.

Pretty much.

docb77
What's a composite Superman? What's he composite of?

grey fox
Originally posted by docb77
What's a composite Superman? What's he composite of?

He's a normal guy who....here this may help better

Composite Superman

Validus
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Odin with a single blast.
Funny but not quite. I would favor Odin but with all the powers of the Pre Crisis Legion at his disposal, not many people can make that big a joke out of CS.

AJ4LIFE
he is a god, how can he lose to compisite

Validus
Without the time limit weakness I could say CS was a God. He turned part of Superman's body into Anti-Matter just for a laugh. Not to mention the million different things he could do by using his powers creatively. I'm not saying he's going to beat Odin, not without a little prep anyway (1 second), but he isn't going down in one shot either. He isn't the Surfer.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Validus
Funny but not quite. I would favor Odin but with all the powers of the Pre Crisis Legion at his disposal, not many people can make that big a joke out of CS.

yeah, but what's his durability like? Odin knocks out Silver Surfer with single blasts (not even his most powerful), and Silver Surfer is as good as it gets when it comes to durability.

Validus
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
yeah, but what's his durability like? Odin knocks out Silver Surfer with single blasts (not even his most powerful), and Silver Surfer is as good as it gets when it comes to durability.
The durability of Mon-El, Superboy, Supergirl and Ultra Boy if he wanted all at Pre-Crisis levels? Surfer isn't touching that. Regardless, he's fast enough to avoid any plain old energy blast thrown his way. He's 3-4x faster than a guy who could fly through time and dimensions using pure speed.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
The durability of Mon-El, Superboy, Supergirl and Ultra Boy if he wanted all at Pre-Crisis levels? Surfer isn't touching that. Regardless, he's fast enough to avoid any plain old energy blast thrown his way. He's 3-4x faster than a guy who could fly through time and dimensions using pure speed.

Couldn't Odin override their durability considering supes powers (and to a lesser extent the others) are ignored by magic.

Crease
Waaaaaaaaaaaay too much magic for any incarnation of supes to handle.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Odin override their durability considering supes powers (and to a lesser extent the others) are ignored by magic.
He's not really "Superman" though. The name and appearance is just him messing with Clark. Plus he would be protected by his other powers.

Marcus4600
If the things that Odin creates can destroy planets with ease (Stormbreaker and Mjolnir) then I don't think Odin is gonna have many problems with Composite Supes. However, there is one problem. Odin is dead.

Mider
meh pretend he is alive i mean if this was composite mider he'd own odin :P but its not sad anyway no i guess this guy wouldnt beat odin i mean he has all those powers but all that stuff odin can do as well........and more.

grey fox
Within asgard Odin gives Composite Supes/Bats the beating of his life . Out of it i'd say a draw.

Validus
Originally posted by Marcus4600
If the things that Odin creates can destroy planets with ease (Stormbreaker and Mjolnir) then I don't think Odin is gonna have many problems with Composite Supes. However, there is one problem. Odin is dead.
Yeah, being 3-4x stronger than PC Supes means CS surely can't destroy planets. Never mind that PC Supes defeated a guy with Zeus' power and a load of other patheon Gods. Zha-Vam > Odin

Mider
zha vam?
who is that?

the Darkone
Odin in Asgard is omnipotent, outside he is still to powerful for Composite Superman. Odin w/odin force is still above composite superman, he will bust out the gungiar spear end of story.

Validus
Originally posted by Mider
zha vam?
who is that?
A Pre-Crisis villain who had the power of a few patheon Gods. Imagine Captain Marvel taken to the nth degree.

I still haven't heard of a way for Odin to hit a guy who can fly through dimensions with pure speed. Any blast from his staff is easily dodged.

xtrubeastxcs
The episode of smallville where superman is weak against magic is made up, hes actually not at all

Validus
Doesn't matter. CS controls both the EM Spectrum and Gravity thanks to the powers of Cosmic Boy and Starboy respectively. He could easily shield himself from an energy blast.

Ex11B
Wow..my thread is still going eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.