What Anime Was This?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psychoboy07
I remember seeing what I believed to be an anime show that I saw a long time ago that I have forgotten the name too. Basically, there was a bunch of guys and a girl. The guys would have scrolls flying around them and yelling "Bowshee!" or something like that. In another sequence, they were fighting this floating face thingy. There would be a bright flash, and all would be left was their armor. One of the fighters used to be their enemy, but he fought anyway. The girl then traveled all round trying to find everybody back. They were sealed in boulder things. I remember a blue and red set of armor, and that's it.

Sorry if that's confusing to you guys, cause its just as confusing to me. As far as I know, it might be several shows from my childhood, or just one. I DON'T KNOW. That's why I'm asking for help. Thanks!

Shogun DXPSI
could it be Ronin Warriors?

psychoboy07
Might be, I'll have to see some pics or maybe a clip to be sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.