Count Dooku Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS), Grievous, and Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell Knight
takes place in Jedi Temple.

PurpleSaber
Wow, trio pwns.

Captain REX
You're kidding, right?

Dooku manhandles Obi-Wan as he did in the movie, makes Grievous look stupid like he did in CW, then just kinda kills Fisto and the other two for fun.

tdtd
Seriously wtf? Obiwan had no real trouble by himself against Grievous, and Dooku curbstomped Obiwan in both fights. Dooku might have trouble with this because of all the lightsabers in his face, but because of Grievous the trio need space. Either way Dooku pwns them all.

((The_Anomaly))
This is all at the same time guys. Even Dooku cant block against 6 lightsabers, its physically impossible to do with one blade.

tdtd
What are you talking about Anomaly? Obiwan had virtually no difficulty blocking 4. What makes you sure that Dooku who is superior to Obiwan, can't block 6? Not to mention Grievous won't be swinging 4 when he has two teammates.

Captain REX
Grievous gives Dooku no trouble; Dooku trained the nasty machine to kill Jedi, but would keep the cyborg in check just enough to keep him from usurping. In addition, in LoE, Dooku sees many errors in Grievous' fighting style as he watches him spar. In CW, he seems to have no difficulty with Grievous, and pushes him down with the Force and performs a simple disarm maneuver to relieve Grievous of a lightsaber.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Captain REX
You're kidding, right?

Dooku manhandles Obi-Wan as he did in the movie, makes Grievous look stupid like he did in CW, then just kinda kills Fisto and the other two for fun. huh? confused you said he beats obi-wan, takes down grievous, kills fisto and kills the other two for fun. who are the other two?

Darth Subjekt
just has to use lightning on GG...done, much like vader. He pwns OB1 it seems every time they meet, so go figure...and Kit, hasnt done much to impress me. He dies real quick with Palps. So, if they took turns, he'd pwn, but all at once, i think he'd be overwhelmed. I think Anakin and OB1 got in each others way when both fighting Dooku, and when one was gone(OB1) anakin was able to easily kill him. So its a double edged sword, they could impede each other, but with two Jedi masters, and a 4 saber wielding cyborg...dooku goes down.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by tdtd
What are you talking about Anomaly? Obiwan had virtually no difficulty blocking 4. What makes you sure that Dooku who is superior to Obiwan, can't block 6? Not to mention Grievous won't be swinging 4 when he has two teammates.

Obi-Wan was THE master of THE defensive style of saber combat. While Dooku is an amazing duelist, he is not a master of defense at the same level as Kenobi. So it makes sense that Obi could defend against 4 sabers.

I'm just stating, in reality, no one could block 6 swords (sabers in this case). What if Kenobi, Kit and all 4 of GG's arms swung at Dooku at the same time. You cant physically block that.

I think people are putting Dooku on a sort of Saber mastery pedestal that he should not be on, he is good but not THAT good. Anakin beat him after all, do you think Anakin would beat GG, Kenobi, and Kit at the same time? Not likely. Its not likely that anyone from the movies could do so.

tdtd
Dooku IS a saber master bro, he's on par with Windu who was the best duelist in centuries. You're missing the point though. Six sabers swinging at 1 would require a lot of room, so they wouldn't be able to go at him all at once. And Dooku has shown that his defense is impressive in his fight with Yoda and the two fights with Anakin and Obiwan. He would defeat these 3 with a little sweat.

jedi_tek
Ok Dooku would get a serious beating. Has anyone ever read the book "The Cestus Deception". Read that an then tell me Kit Fisto could not easily defeat dooku with the help of obi and general grev. He beats obi-wan in a sparring match and kills 2 professional jedi killer droids in a mater of seconds and he also saves obi-wan from getting killed by Aajj Ventress who is a sith assassin in the book so just dont judge him by what you see in the Epd III where he gets killed by Sidious because obi probably would have done worse.

Fishy
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Obi-Wan was THE master of THE defensive style of saber combat. While Dooku is an amazing duelist, he is not a master of defense at the same level as Kenobi. So it makes sense that Obi could defend against 4 sabers.

I'm just stating, in reality, no one could block 6 swords (sabers in this case). What if Kenobi, Kit and all 4 of GG's arms swung at Dooku at the same time. You cant physically block that.

I think people are putting Dooku on a sort of Saber mastery pedestal that he should not be on, he is good but not THAT good. Anakin beat him after all, do you think Anakin would beat GG, Kenobi, and Kit at the same time? Not likely. Its not likely that anyone from the movies could do so.

If all Six sabers would come at him at once then he's dead, but how would that happen?

Would he just sit there waiting until they would all strike or would he be smarter, jump in the air take one of them out with the force (which he can obviously do) then stand back and wait for the other two again and take them out? Besides its not like all three enemy's can actually attack him at the same time... Thats just impossible to do.

Council#13
Oh come on. I think people are overestimating Dooku here. I mean, he's good, but he's not THAT good. He could beat Kit with quite a bit of easy, and (considering this is CW) he was "hard pressed" to defeat Grievous as it says in LOE. Besides, with Dooku being attacked on many sides, he would not have the time to toss Obi-Wan away. Kenobi's Soerosu was advanced enough so that Dooku knew he would not be able to penetrate Obi-Wan's lightsaber defense without the Force. The Trio wins, but Dooku does not go down without a tough fight

darthsith19
Well, LOE states that Grievous alone sometimes puts up a good fight against Dooku. Throw in Obi-Wan and Kit and he's going down. Seriously, I don't see Dooku being able to block 6 lightsabers at once, and if he tries to use the Force on Obi-Wan like he did in ROTS he'll get stabbed by Grievous. It's not like he's about to kick Grievous into the wall like he kicked Anakin into the wall.

Darth Subjekt
yea you saw what happened when OB1 tried to kick GG.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku pwns them. Grevious dies very fast. Even if GG stood a chance against him in purely lightsaber combat, if Dooku was aiming to destroy him, he could easily use the force to do so. Kit and Obi-wan wouldn't stand a chance against Dooku if he was aiming to kill them. Anakin was stronger then Kit and Obi-wan and Anakin would work better then Obi-wan and Kit. Dooku could have beaten both Obi-wan and Anakin in 30 seconds had he wished to do so. When he grabbed Obi-wan in the force grip he could have slashed him with his lightsaber, killing him. He can do the same here and then toy with Kit for twenty minutes to help lower his bad cholesterol.

tdtd
Exactly and again, Dooku isn't going to let 6 sabers swing at him, not to mention the fact that all 3 of them need space for those sabers. Either way Dooku is superior to all of them in force abilities and saber combats so it shouldn't be a hard fight.

Tarvos
Dooku would crush them.

He'd Force Grip Grievous or something before he could get to Dooku, then take on the other two. Either that or pwn them all at once with just his saber.

zod360
Dooku will be able to pull it off. You all saw Obi Wan force push Grievous in the movies and how effective it was, so it is only logical that Dooku (who is much stronger then Kenobi in the force) would be able to dispose of Grievous very quickly with the force. Dooku would then be able to deal with Fisto and Kenobi through sheer skill with the saber.

jedi_tek
All they would have to do is get on all diffrent sides of Dooku so General grev in front and obi-wan back left and Fisto to his right. I bet dooku would run away or try and drop a pillar on them or somthing to make a quick getaway. Or he can stay and get a beating.

tdtd
They still don't stand a chance.

jedi_tek
How can dooku protect himself from 6 lightsabers coming from all diffrent directions. There is no way dooku is that good, not by a long shot.

zephiel7
Dooku pwns them WITH EASE.

Force lightning to totally destroy Grievous. (the shock would hit Grievous's heart, plus Dooku in a sense "taught" Grievous, he would know all the techniques Grievous would use.)
Annihilates Fisto (not as good as Kenobi)
Massacres Kenobi (ROTS style)

jedi_tek
so well he zaps General Grev what do you think the other two are doing.... nothing? They come at him at once. He cant zap GG , annihilate Fisto and massacre kenobi ROTS style all at the same time.
One lightsaber vs 6 at the same time from diffrent directions and you still say he wins? I dont think so.

zephiel7
His zap would rape Fisto.

Obi wan would try and jump in but Dooku would deflect it while watching Grievous die.

Then Obi wan would be man handled to death.

The worst thing the trio could do is start wailing on him with lightsabers. They would slice themselves to pieces. Two lightsabers against one person is easy to coordinate but six, wtf?

Darth_Glentract
He could grab all three with the force or force jump out of either Obi-wan or'Kit's range.

Fishy
Originally posted by zephiel7
His zap would rape Fisto.

Obi wan would try and jump in but Dooku would deflect it while watching Grievous die.

Then Obi wan would be man handled to death.

The worst thing the trio could do is start wailing on him with lightsabers. They would slice themselves to pieces. Two lightsabers against one person is easy to coordinate but six, wtf?

They would probably cut themselves into pieces trying to do that...

tdtd
Hence where the logic of 6 sabers flying at Dooku without space fails.

Lörd Sorgo
Wow, the Trio get overpwned.

Why does everyone think Dooku is going to sit back and whip out his Lightsaber when he has the Force?

Let's see . . . Mace Windu was a Jedi and used Force Grip on Grievous' lungs, correct?

I can see Dooku doing the same maneuver except maybe a little more powerful seeing as he is on the Dark Side.

This excludes Grievous.

Now down to Kenobi and Fisto, whom both get owned by Dooku's superior Makashi skills.

Or he just shocks both of them to death.

jedi_tek
Were in the jedi temple are they fighting?

I am sure that they could cordinate there moves properly so they dont cut each other up I mean they are jedi masters and general grev was trained by dooku and he uses 4 lightsabers so I think he would know more than anyone how not to cut himself and his allies up while fighting.

Fishy
Yes, i'm sure that three people that have never fought together could work together perfectly and would learn to know where the other is going to strike in the few seconds...

jedi_tek
Obi and fisto have fought together (The Cestus Deception). And with GG training with 4 lightsabers he could use it so he does not chope his team mates up.

Faunus
Yet even Anakin and Obi-Wan, the most cohesive team in the movies, barely landed a dozen blows on him before getting separated, as they had to maneuver around eachother to hit him. And Grievous wouldn't be able to attack him while the aggressive Kit and out-of-place Kenobi go at him without killing them inadvertently.

jedi_tek
what room are we in the jedi temple?

Tarvos
Doesn't matter.

Dooku tought Grievous. He'd wtfpwn him.

Dooku pwned Kenobi.

Dooku would pwn Fisto.

End of story.

darthsith19
The Force, the Force, blah, blah, blah, all you guys that said Dooku seem to think one of the combatants will get WTF pwnd while the other two stand around picking their noses. Well, guess what? That's not gonna happen. If Dooku's gonna take them out, he's gonna take them out all at once. And if he's gonna use the Force, he's gonna use it while defending himself against 6 lightsabers. Which I don't see happening.

Yeah, and Labrinth of Evil, a more official sorce, says Grievous is a challenge for Dooku, one on one. So Dooku's just gonna crush his lungs while Obi-Wan and Kit stand there and watch?

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
The Force, the Force, blah, blah, blah, all you guys that said Dooku seem to think one of the combatants will get WTF pwnd while the other two stand around picking their noses. Well, guess what? That's not gonna happen. If Dooku's gonna take them out, he's gonna take them out all at once. And if he's gonna use the Force, he's gonna use it while defending himself against 6 lightsabers. Which I don't see happening.

Yeah, and Labrinth of Evil, a more official sorce, says Grievous is a challenge for Dooku, one on one. So Dooku's just gonna crush his lungs while Obi-Wan and Kit stand there and watch?

Why not? I'm sure Dooku could discard them.

Kind of like how Anakin sat and watch as Kenobi got smashed under a platform, correct?

Grievous is no match for Dooku. I'm sure Dooku knows Grievous' maneuvers seeing as he taught him. Not to mention Grievous' movements were easily thrown off guard by Dooku in the CW Cartoons.

And . . . I could use the A>B>C Debate.

Kenobi > Grievous

Dooku > Kenobi

So . . .

Dooku > Grievous

Grievous could be taken out within a matter of seconds with a Force crush while Dooku defends against Kit and Kenobi using one hand, seeing as his Lightsaber Form is proficient with one hand and we have seen him multi task several times in the Movies.

Then he would dispose of Kit and Kenobi . . . Easily.

Captain REX
If he wanted to be mean, Dooku could just lightning the **** out of Grievous. Goodbye cyborg circuitry, pacemaker, and so on.

But seriously, Dooku has no trouble here. Number of lightsabers coming at him is a shitty argument, seeing as he doesn't have to stand there and block; he can evade by physically removing himself, or throw off the attacks by positioning himself so that a blow from one person would be awkward for his allies.

It's a nifty tactic for fighting groups.

Council#13
Grievous's reflexes would be too fast erm (considering this is CW). Anyway, Kit Fisto is one of the finest swordsmen in the order, and Obi-Wan is ranking up there with Windu and Yoda. As I have stated before, Dooku could not penetrate through Obi-Wan's defense. In the CW, you saw Dooku fighting Grievous. He seemed to have quite a bit of trouble, and once again, I am saying how LOE stated that Dooku found Grievous difficult to defeat.

Meanwhile, Kit Fisto would be smashing attacks against Dooku. Shii-Cho (acording to Cestus Deception) is very aggressive, like Djem-So. So if the two are alike in the way of using brute strength and huge amounts of aggression, Dooku would get tired of having to block Grievous's attacks along with Kit's. In the novelization of Episode III, Anakin's huge smashes tired Dooku out greatly. Obi-Wan would probably be seen as the greatest threat, and Dooku would know he cannot beat Obi-Wan through the saber, and will attempt to use the Force (as can be seen in Episode III). However, I doubt he will have the time to access the Force with Kit and Grievous attacking him. He would also probably not have the time to access the Force to "crush" or "electricute" Grievous or Kit.

If, as people have stated, the trio need a lot of room to manuvere, the creator of this thread never stated WHERE in the Temple the battle is being taken place, so it could be in the Council Chambers, the Room of A Thousand Fountains, or the Main Hall way, or even the Jedi Archives. Some (much) of this battle depends on location. Dooku would have the advantage in the Room of A Thousand Fountains, Council Chambers, and the Archives, but he would lose definately in a wide open space.

darthsith19
Actually, he got kicked into a wall. So he was unable to help his master at the time.

Sorry, but the Cartoon is not more canon than LOE.

Never said Dooku didn't > Grievous. Just that it wouldn't be as close as you guys think.

Yeah, Dooku could crush Grievous's chest with one hand while fending off two Jedi Masters with his other. roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriosuly, he's not that good. And the crush wouldn't kill Grievous for a while.

Lörd Sorgo
Dooku merely tapped Anakin and he flew into the closest wall. He was sitting on his side watching Kenobi get picked up, choked for a second, thrown across the room, smashed against a railing as Dooku applied the Force for at least five-seven seconds to crush Kenobi.

It took Anakin at least a total of ten-twelve seconds to get back up after that one kick.

And he was watching it all go down.

How is the Cartoon not more canon than LOE? The Cartoon was perfectly accurate and was a Lucas production. The Book was not a Lucas production.

What's more Canon again?

All he'd have to do is compact his lungs with one quick force grip.

You see what happened to Anakin in AotC? One short blast of Sith Lightning and Anakin was across the room on the ground with smoke seeping off of his clothing.

Either Dooku sticks out a hand and zaps Grievous to shit, virtually melting his organs, eyes, synthetic brains, f*cks up his wiring . . .

Kind of like the Vader effect on RotJ, except twice as worse.

It took Mace less than a second to do a quick grab on Grievous chest and he is a Jedi that rarely uses Grips and probably doesn't use them often or wouldn't have mastered them like a Sith lord.

Once Mace used it on Grievous, Grievous was coughing and his voice changed. Imagine Dooku doing that. Pwned.

zod360
Dooku isn't stronger in the force then Mace. But he still takes Grievous out with the force.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by zod360
Dooku isn't stronger in the force then Mace. But he still takes Grievous out with the force.

Whoa . . . Excuse me?

That's damn ridiculous to say that shit.

Especially considering we've seen Dooku in action with the Force.

We see him use Lightning twice, grip Kenobi, bend huge rippled Metal, chuck a large chunk of Metal at Yoda, force a ceiling to cave in, bring down a Large Platform on Kenobi, throw Asajj around using the Force . . .

Dooku is on the Dark Side and is most likely a stronger practitioner of Force Technique, seeing as we have seen him utilize the Force with stunning effeciency.

Not to mention he has extra Dark side power and technique over Mace and also has thirty more years of granted Experience.

tdtd
Read shatterpoint, and LOE. Dooku doesn't gain any special powers when he turns to the darkside aside from Force lightning. Mace is the superior duelist.

zod360
He may know more offensive force powers (due to the dark side), but his potency with these abilities isn't even that great. As far as I'm concerned his force lightning sucks and Grievous would be able to block it (look how easily Yoda is able to absorb it). To kill him with the force he would have to do what Windu did - telekenesis. Most of the stuff you mentioned shows how good he was at utilising the force while lightsaber dueling, which he was. Mace shows far greater force power, knowledge and control in the EU.

Faunus

tdtd
What he said.

Lörd Sorgo
Read shatterpoint, and LOE. Dooku doesn't gain any special powers when he turns to the darkside aside from Force lightning. Mace is the superior duelist.

You have no founded proof Mace is the superior duelist except for "Uh . . . Doku gain teh force light."

Google all the powers that Dark Side practitioners. Yeah, because Dooku went to the Dark Side and only learned one power.

^ Sarcasm, if you didn't get it.

I'm tired of only hearing this from you for your shoddy replies:

"Mace is better."

^ That's basically all I'm seeing.

tdtd
No, that's all youre reading. Mace and Yoda were considered the greatest duelists on the order and in centuries, while Dooku was considered one of the best. That alone means Mace and Yoda were both superior to Dooku.

Lörd Sorgo
He may know more offensive force powers (due to the dark side), but his potency with these abilities isn't even that great. As far as I'm concerned his force lightning sucks and Grievous would be able to block it (look how easily Yoda is able to absorb it). To kill him with the force he would have to do what Windu did - telekenesis. Most of the stuff you mentioned shows how good he was at utilising the force while lightsaber dueling, which he was. Mace shows far greater force power, knowledge and control in the EU.

^ That's a line of shit.

Grievous blocking Force Lightning? Oh my god, man.

His Lightning would smash Grievous. Do you not understand the concept that Grievous stands little chance against Dooku?

Sorry to ruin your day, but Dooku was an Uber Force wielder.

First of all, Dooku exerts a mediocre strain of Lightning at Yoda that is blocked.

If it wasn't blocked, Yoda would have been across the room on his knees. See what happened to a twenty year old Jedi who recieved Dooku's lightning? Across the room in smoke.

Yeah, Mace shows oh so much control. Have you seen RotS?

Faunus
I didn't see him going wild, Sorgo. . .

Lörd Sorgo
No, that's all youre reading. Mace and Yoda were considered the greatest duelists on the order and in centuries, while Dooku was considered one of the best. That alone means Mace and Yoda were both superior to Dooku.

What the hell? That is complete bullshit and you're going to try to pass that off as some executable source? Fine, two can play that game.

Dooku is better than Mace because it says so in the Databank.

^ There. Settled.

tdtd
Dooku is an uber force wielder? REALLY... Where do you see evidence of this? He unleashes his level 1 subpar lightning while Yoda blocks it with no problems.. Mace blocked Sidious' lightning, which was MUCH more powerful, with his saber. There is nothing to indicate Dooku is superior to Mace in any way. If anything, they are on par with each other, at the very least. Your arguments of "he coulda done this that and this" are illogical.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Faunus

DB:

"Dooku had studied the ways of the Force for almost eight decades, becoming one of its most powerful practitioners."

Yeah, well, these guys are making him sound like buttered bread when it comes to the force.

tdtd
Dooku is superior to everybody in saber combat except Windu and Yoda. Dooku is superior to everyone in the force except Windu, Yoda, and Sidious.. This is fact.

Faunus

Lörd Sorgo
Dooku is an uber force wielder? REALLY... Where do you see evidence of this? He unleashes his level 1 subpar lightning while Yoda blocks it with no problems.. Mace blocked Sidious' lightning, which was MUCH more powerful, with his saber. There is nothing to indicate Dooku is superior to Mace in any way. If anything, they are on par with each other, at the very least. Your arguments of "he coulda done this that and this" are illogical.

What does Mace BLOCKING Lightning have to do with Dooku DISHING OUT Lightning?

Good one there, bud.

Sorry, but can you show me where in Mace's DB Profile it shows him as "One of the Most powerful Force Users"?

Because it says that in Dooku's profile. Weird, eh?

Lörd Sorgo
Dooku is superior to everybody in saber combat except Windu and Yoda. Dooku is superior to everyone in the force except Windu, Yoda, and Sidious.. This is fact.

No one said that!

But I've been continously seeing this in Mace and Dooku arguments and it's pissing me off.

For Example: Dooku and Yoda VS Mace and Sidious

Well, okay, Yoda and Sidious fight while Mace kills Dooku and Mace helps sids. Teh end.

No one says he is superior but saying Mace is beyond Dooku in the Force and Lightsaber combat is ridiculous! They are on par, at least.

Lörd Sorgo
I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing your assertion that Mace lacks control.

Lörd Sorgo
Not trying to sound like a Fanboy here, but all I ever see is Mace pwning Dooku without reason!

They're pretty much on par and it's a hard one to solve, yet I always see "Maces pwns Dooku cuz Mace got sids" Or "Mace has vapaad so dooku diez nowz!111

Lörd Sorgo

Dooku doesn't gain any special powers when he turns to the darkside aside from Force lightning. Mace is the superior duelist.

^ Examples of the shit we see.

No one ever provides proof or even a half decent debate about how Mace would win. They just say . . . Mace would win.

Faunus
Well, I'd have to say that the two are more or less on par, to be honest. Nothing points to one being vastly superior to the other.

Lörd Sorgo
Well, I'd have to say that the two are more or less on par, to be honest. Nothing points to one being vastly superior to the other.

Thank you. That is virtually what I've been trying to say. I just got a bit angry at the fact that people always come out with the "Mace is better" Crap without proof or a good argument so I guess I got a bit touchy about it and started to deteriorate Mace.

Anyways, the two are two close a match and I think they both have great skills and traits as Jedi and Sith and the match would be too close for call.

zod360

zod360
By looking at your original username, I can tell that you are a Dooku fanboy. Mace is simply better then him in all ways. He is more powerful in the force then Dooku, he has more control over the force, he has more knowledge of the force, he is better at defending against force powers, he is in better shape and he is a better duelist. All these things are not unfounded.

tdtd
Dooku and Mace could be on par at the very least for Mace, in terms of saber combat. However Mace was called the greatest duelist for centuries, while Dooku wasn't mentioned.

Faunus
You realize that you two have provided absolutely no proof for Windu's superiority whatsoever? If I'm a Dooku fanboy for stating this, check my past usernames.

zod360
Yes I have Faunus. I explained lots of things.

Faunus
Yes I have Faunus. I explained lots of things.

You've stated a lot of things. Pardon me, but this:

is unsupported bull.

Moff Tarkin
Uh... Didn't Dooku waste Mace in the Clone Wars cartoon on Boz Pity?

Faunus
Originally posted by Moff Tarkin
Uh... Didn't Dooku waste Mace in the Clone Wars cartoon on Boz Pity?

1) Mace and Dooku are never seen together in the cartoons.

2) The fight occurred in When They Were Brothers.

3) Mace and Dooku duel, but nobody gets ''wasted.'' Dooku's MagnaGuards catch Mace by surprise and drag him off of the edge of a cliff before the duel can be concluded.

Lörd Sorgo
By looking at your original username, I can tell that you are a Dooku fanboy. Mace is simply better then him in all ways. He is more powerful in the force then Dooku, he has more control over the force, he has more knowledge of the force, he is better at defending against force powers, he is in better shape and he is a better duelist. All these things are not unfounded.

HAHAHA! They are!

That's why I don't even need to reply to that load of shit you just handed me.

Okay fine. I'll play do.

"Lol! dooku is better, more powerful in teh force, better lightsaber duelist, has shown to be more powerful! Better at pwning peeps. lol! I winzorz!111"

^ That's not how it works.

tdtd
Faunus I'm simply bringing up the point that Mace and Yoda were the greatest in the order and were considered unmatched in saber combat, not only in their time but for centuries.

zod360
I didn't support that because I had already done so in previous posts and didn't really feel like repeating myself. Funny how you ignored my earlier posts in which I explained everything.

Moff Tarkin
"When They Were Brothers" is an infinity or no?

Darth Traya
What a crap fight. Dooku either sabre rapes them all or has fun tossing them around like ragdolls.

Dooku wins...

Faunus
Originally posted by Moff Tarkin
"When They Were Brothers" is an infinity or no?

It's part of the Clone Wars comic series. Not the queer, toony ones, but the actualt comics. So yes, it's acceptably canon.

darthsith19
Dooku kicked him hard, what you you mean tapped him? Dooku's strong as hell, for a human.

James Luceno was allowed to read a copy of the ROTS script beforew writing Labrinth of Evil. The book if the official lead-in to ROTS.

Except your assuming the others will just stand still and watch him do this.

Except Mace had to fight him lightsaber to lightsaber to beat him, in LOE, the more canon source.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Wow, trio pwns.

Lörd Sorgo
What I'm trying to say is he didn't exert himself too much with the kick and Anakin was down for a while.

The Cartoons are a direct lead-in.

Buddy, I read a copy of the RotS Script before the movie came out and made a Fan Fic on it so everything in my book is Canon then, yes?

Fine. Dooku whips out two hands and does a widespread Lightning attack, frying them all. Kit would be finished because his body is likely nearly 95% liquid and Grievous would be done for sure and Kenobi would either be shocked or dazed. Or he uses one hand and grip Grievous or Lightning Grievous and keeps the Lightsaber in the other seeing as he is a one handed user with his Saber. He kept Anakin and Kenobi off with one hand. What makes you think he cannot do the same with Fisto and Kenobi?

Irrelevant.

We were talking about the Force in this situation, not Lightsabers.

zod360
I agree with you on everything apart from what you said about Dooku's lightning frying them all to death. Each of his opponents would be able to block his lightning (AOTC Kenobi was able to block it with relative ease). He would easily be able to take out Grievous with a force power like telekinesis of force crush, but lightning would not be the way because Grievous can very likely block it. You see in the CW cartoons that Grievous is able to block heavy blaster fire with relative ease, and blocking lightning is the same kind of technique so why would he not be able to block Dooku's weak lightning when AOTC Kenobi was able to? However if Dooku force crushes his mechanical limbs, he is no longer an issue in the fight. Anyway I think once he has taken out Grievous (which will take a few seconds), he will have to take out Kenobi and Fisto with a lightsaber, as I think that if they were prepared with their lightsabers ready, they would be able to block or resist any force powers he throws at them. So he would have to either outduel them and kill them with a swing of his lightsaber, or outduel them and kill them with an offensive force power. Either way he wins this relatively easily.

darthsith19
Okay. What's the got to do with Grievous?

James Luceno got one ebfore it was released to the oublic. Directly from Lucas.

confused Uh, why couldn't Kit just block it with his lightsaber? Grievous, too? And Kenobi would not be shocked or dazed, he'd just block it with his saber lke in AOTC.

Well, it's kinda hard to concentrate on Obi-an and Kit while zapping Grievous, he's using his force powers on Grievous so he won't be able to fight the duo with the Force. It'd be like trying to sword fight two people and shoot someone at the same time.

So Mace could crush Grievous's chest but he chose not to in LOE? Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lörd Sorgo
You tell me. You brought it up. This has nothing to do with the Grievous argument. This is a separate argument.

If you're having trouble sorting the two out, I can stop debating one.

Prove it.

Show me where it says he received the script throughout private means.

What makes you so sure that Kit Fisto can even block lightning? He uses one of the most simple Forms out there. Kenobi uses a defensive Form which is why it's so easy for him to block it.

Grievous most likely lacks the skill to block Lightning. He had difficulty blocking a Blaster Bolt to his chest. This shows he's insufficient with blocking. And the fact that he lost two hands merely seconds into his fight with Kenobi.

Why is it hard? He has the experience and we've seen him multi-task numerous times.

Yeah. That's pretty much what happened. Mace's Form and his personality partake to the Thrill of Battle . . . The Thrill to duel and the Thrill of Victory. Why pass up a good Lightsaber fight and why use a Dark sided power AGAIN?

He's risking his integrity as a Jedi too.

Captain REX
Grievous can deflect shots, but he's not very good at it. He lacks the Force.

And somehow I don't think blocking lightning with your Lightsaber requires any Force powers. confused

Lörd Sorgo

And somehow I don't think blocking lightning with your Lightsaber requires any Force powers. confused

Who said blocking Lightning requires Force powers?

That's weird, because I haven't seen anyone say anything like that yet.

darthsith19
Originaly I said "What's Dooku gonna do? Kick Grievous into a wall like he did with Anakin? roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and somehow we got into some kinda kicking debate involving how hard he kicked Anakin. Should we drop it?

When was the script released to the public?

AOTC Anakin did it and Kit's a level or two above AOTC Obi-Wan. So what if he uses form one, it doesn't take alot of defense to hold up your lightsaber and block some lightning, it's really not much harder than blocking a laser bolt. I mean, it comes at you at about the same speed, right?

The two hands he lost after about half a minute. Maybe he won't be able to block lightning. But Obi-Wan could. And he could put his blade in the lightning's path so it doesn't hit Grievous. I mean, they are on the same team.

Have we? Like when?

LOL, lame excuse. It's cause he can't crush Grievous's chest, just as he can't take out an entire droid army alone without his lightsaber.

Faunus

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
LOL, lame excuse. It's cause he can't crush Grievous's chest, just as he can't take out an entire droid army alone without his lightsaber.

For the record:

''Mace's troops were decimated by the terrible power of a seismic tank, and even though he was temporarily disarmed in the confusion of the battlefield, Mace was able to single-handedly defeat the droid forces and destroy the tank."

zod360

He's shown to be pretty good at it in the CW cartoons. His 4 blades do help. He was caught of guard by Kenobi and because of the fact that he cannot feel the force, was not able to sense the attack.

Lörd Sorgo
Sure. If you want to.

Several months before the movie was released.

Lightning is sporadic and spontaneous and it usually sprouts out with eight-eleven spirt lines of Electricity.

Using Form I while trying to block eight-eleven lines of Electricity isn't too easy.

Kit would get thunderstruck.

Half a minute? He did his little flurry and then Kenobi cut off his first hand. That's five seconds. His second hand got lopped off ten seconds later.

Fifteen in total. That isn't half a minute.

If Kenobi put his Lightsaber in front of Grievous to block it, that leaves Kenobi open to the Lightning meaning he's going to get shocked.

When he choked Kenobi and kicked Anakin. When he literally single handedly fought off both Anakin and Kenobi twice, the first time being when Anakin lost his arm.

He can use one hand to outduel two opponents. We've seen that.

What can he use the other hand for? The Force, of course!

First of all, He DID crush Grievous' chest using a Dark Sided Power. Why would he risk his integrity as a Jedi when he can outduel the Son of a b*tch? Answer my question!

Here:

''Mace's troops were decimated by the terrible power of a seismic tank, and even though he was temporarily disarmed in the confusion of the battlefield, Mace was able to single-handedly defeat the droid forces and destroy the tank."

Lörd Sorgo
He's shown to be pretty good at it in the CW cartoons. His 4 blades do help. He was caught of guard by Kenobi and because of the fact that he cannot feel the force, was not able to sense the attack.

He was caught off guard by Kenobi? Kenobi was hanging off a damn cliff and used the Force to drag over Grievous' blaster which took three seconds to reach him. Grievous had picked up a staff and had plenty of time to bash Kenobi over the head OR even block the bolts IF he had the skill which I doubt he did.

Lörd Sorgo
That makes sense. Why pass up a good lightsaber fight when the friggin' Supreme Chancellor of the Galaxy is about to be whisked away to a distant star system. . .

You seem to having taken the basics of Vaapad to whole new level, Sorgo. Just because Mace likes fighting doesn't mean he's going to jump at everyone hacking and slashing whenever the slightest hint of danger arises. If you've read Shatterpoint, he tries to avoid battles when possible; Jedi training dies hard.

It's funny how he apparently utilizes his Jedi Training oh so much yet he wishes to Kill someone he was sent to arrest even if it defies the code completely.

Wow.

Fishy

zod360

Fishy
Well how else can you explain it? I mean he is shown in the Clone Wars cartoons to easily deflect heavy blaster fire, so it is foolish to assume that Grievous would not be able to block a blast from Kenobi (who is not exactly a great shooter).

Yet still Kenobi had perfect aim and hit GG exactly where he needed too, he may not have trained with the weapon but he was still pretty good with it. And how would I explain the blocking? Well either GG was swinging his blade faster then the lasers were coming at him, or perhaps and this is just as likely he never really blocked them and its just all more over the top CW bullshit...

Lörd Sorgo
Well how else can you explain it? I mean he is shown in the Clone Wars cartoons to easily deflect heavy blaster fire, so it is foolish to assume that Grievous would not be able to block a blast from Kenobi (who is not exactly a great shooter).

Do you NOT GET IT YET?!!?

No, It is NOT foolish to assume that Grievous couldn't deflect a bolt from Kenobi because he DIDN'T deflect a Bolt from Kenobi and it killed him.

If he cannot deflect one Bolt, I wonder how he can deflect eight to eleven strands of Lightning coming full force towards him.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
It was the only option, his only choice. Letting him live would have destoryed the republic and the Jedi Order, Mace wasn't an idiot, he didn't want to defy the Jedi Code but he knew it was his, the Jedi's, the Republics his only chance.

Even Yoda said that they needed to destroy the Sith, not capture them destroy. The time for capturing was over, it was time to kill.

It was not his only Option! He was sitting there ready to kill Sidious and he had tons of options! He came there to arrest Palpatine and I know he expected the worst so why change his plans? Why defy the Jedi Code went you weren't going to in the first place? Why kill an unarmed prisoner when it goes D I R E C T L Y against the Code?

Mace was changing due to his Form.

Fishy

Lörd Sorgo
Name 1 option he had that didn't involve killing Palpatine and ending the Republic? That also wouldn't be in violation with the Jedi Code?

Just one?

Arresting him was impossible, he would have escaped using the force.

Putting him on trial was impossible he owned the courts and the senate

So what could Mace have done?

He would escape using the Force? Prove it. He could be bound with the Force as well.

If the Senate and Republic knew of his actions, he could be tried and convicted.

He isn't perfect and he may not have been able to completely manipulate through the System and the Jedi. If the Jedi said Palpatine was a Sith Lord, he's a Sith Lord! The Republic trust the Jedi and Sidious would be finished.

zod360

Fishy

tdtd
^What fishy said. Use common sense Sorgo.

Lörd Sorgo
I'm sure they have a good enough system seeing as they wished to arrest him twice.

It became clear that he was a Sith Lord? More bullshit. He told people that Mace disfigured his face. He said nothing about being a Sith Lord.

If everyone knew that, they would have freaked. I'm guessing that's why he was hiding it for the past . . . Y'know . . . decade.

No one knew he was except for the select few Jedi and they didn't reveal it to the public.

What the hell? The Jedi were the peacekeepers and if they preached against the Senate suddenly, the public obviously would have wondered "Well, the Jedi cannot be complaining for no reason whatsoever. Maybe the Senate is corrupted."

Yoda is just as wise as Sidious is. Why wouldn't he make a venerable debate during his trial? Seriously now?

Since when is imprisonment freedom, Fishy?

Fishy
Once when they entered his office, once when he lost his lightsaber and was on the ground before he used his lightning. when he used lightning Mace knew Sidious would not be held and they couldn't arrest him he was to dangerous. So it seems that they couldn't have held him afterall...

Is that why a lof of people during the empire era know about it? The senate would have known better then others.

Because Sidious is a politician and he would make the least ridiculious claim, he was around the senators and the people when the Jedi were out there fighting a war nbodoy wanted. Who is going to be more popular? Sidious.

Since they won't be able to hold him.

tdtd

darthsith19
How long do you think it took Luceno to write LOE?

Hey, don't get all technical. And that's electricity, this is Dark Side Lightning. If AOTC Obi-Wan can block it surly Kit can.

It took 36.88 seconds for Obi-Wan to chop off two of Grievous's hands. A minute is 60 seconds. So I was wrong, if took over 1/2 a minute. Sorry.

Yeah, Kit's just stand there and smile. Oh, and so would Grievous.

He kicked Ani and then choked Obi-Wan. It didn't happen at the same time.

He never did two things at once. The first time he did 1 thing, zapped Anakin, then did another thing, beat Obi-Wan, then did a third thing, beat Anakin. The second time they fought he was doing one thing; lightsaber dueling.

To fucus on two things at once? As said before, that's like sword fighting with one hand and shooting someone with the other at the same time. It's hard to concentrate on both at once well enough to acclompish what you're trying to do. Kinda like you can't make a square in the air with one finger while making a circle with the other. Doesn't work.

He never curshed GG's chest, exactly, he wouldn't want to risk his integrity as a Jedi.

Yeah, the EU section of the databank. Doesn't mean anything.

Omg, of course he didn't block it, he didn't have a lightsaber what's he gonna block it with?

Lörd Sorgo
1. They were planning on arresting him. I'm sure that their plan was good enough.

2. If the Republic finds out he is a Sith Lord, his trust runs down the drain. The Republic trusts the Jedi as a whole more than one man.

3. I've already explained my point. Have you not been reading?

4. Sidious said that because he was let free and the Jedi had no time to alert the public or the Republic. That's one of the reasons why he eliminated the Jedi. Or at least tried to.

He wanted to silence them annually.

5. The Jedi don't believe in murdering their enemies! Destroy the Sith doesn't mean Kill the Sith as I mentioned earlier.

Fishy

Lörd Sorgo
A few months.

Oh! I apologize! Let me do this properly.

Dark Side Lightning is twice as powerful as Electricity and stronger.

^ There. Is that better? Oh! And It probably has more strands of Lightning. And no, Kit most likely can't block it. His Form is too simple.

I can do that too.

It took Kenobi 16.72 Seconds to cut off both hands.

I thought Kenobi was supposed to be blocking the Lightning from destroying Grievous. If Grievous moves, Dooku just turns his hand and ZAP! If Kit ran over, Dooku would use his available hand to put Kit down like the dog that he is.

Actually, he did it at the same time.

http://www.bitterjug.net/pics/ani-dooku.gif
^ Dooku taking on two Lightsabers with one hand.

Do I have to get a GIF of when Dooku takes on both Anakin and Kenobi with one hand in RotS, DS19?

What? I did that Square/Circle thing just now. what are you talking about?

It isn't hard to Multi task like that. As I said earlier, he has Multi Tasked previously. Extending his hand while using his Lightsaber with one hand (Which he usually does) Is not difficult.

He used Force Grip to compact his lungs. Get it yet?

The hell it doesn't. That's the official website for STAR WARS.

The two sided staff that the Bodyguards were blocking bolts with earlier.

Lörd Sorgo
He knew of Sidious' power for the last damn time! That's why he brought three Jedi Council Masters.

He knew of the danger and his power.

If Mace realized that, every Jedi would be out there fighting them instead of being shot from behind or suprise attacked like most were.

That's a pathetically ridiculous assumption!

You have no back-up stating that Sidious would have won over the argument if Yoda was there.

No Jedi were there to back it up. That's why Sidious had them all halted or destroyed. It was easy for him to convince the Republic alone considering the Jedi weren't around to go against him.

Throw them in a prison or strip them of their power.

I'm sure the Jedi had a plan when they intended on arresting Palpatine.

tdtd
Sorgo, fishy is right and you are wrong.
Also I don't know how you people can compare Sidious' lightning to Dooku's when Sidious's lightning was much more powerful.

Lörd Sorgo
Sorgo, fishy is right and you are wrong.
Also I don't know how you people can compare Sidious' lightning to Dooku's when Sidious's lightning was much more powerful.

Who was comparing?

Fool.

Fishy
Mace knew of Sidious his power? Mace had never ever once seen Sidious fight how could he have known of his power? What kind of a stupid assumption is this? Besides he was already on the way to Sidious with those three masters.

When would Mace have warned the Jedi? Before taking Sidious in? Which he intended to do, he didn't think he would lose he would just go there arrest Sidious and the war would be over, thats it. Thats all, he had no reason to attack his clones.

No but it perfectly shows how popular the Jedi were, if they were trusted if they would have really been popular, if people would have understood them then they would not have trusted Sidious.

Mace did not get controlled by Vaapad he did not turn to the Dark side because he wanted to kill Sidious, he wanted to kill Sidious because he knew damned well that it was the only chance the republic had, the only chance the Jedi had.

Lörd Sorgo
Mace knew of Sidious his power? Mace had never ever once seen Sidious fight how could he have known of his power? What kind of a stupid assumption is this? Besides he was already on the way to Sidious with those three masters.

He was going there with three Masters because he knew he wasn't a weakling, he knew he might pwn him in Saber combat and he knew he might use Dark side force powers. Bottom line.

Exactly. So the Clones would possibly never attack without the given Order on Sidious' arrest.

Sidious would have been arrested and a new Chancellor would be installed. The War between the Separatists and the Republic would have continued maybe for a few more years and the Republic would finish them.

Unfortunately for you, Perfection is unexistant.

If Sidious was arrested, he would have stood trial. He would splurge on how the Jedi are bad, etc etc

The Jedi Masters would be there to act against Sidious and they would most likely win over Sidious due to their mutual respect with the Republic and Sidious' new eyes and face. Not to mention, the Republic would want nothing to do with a Sith lord.

He wanted to kill Sidious because he was amped for it. His Form shows you the true thrill of Battle and dueling. That's why it leads to the Dark Side.

tdtd
Sorgo no need to embarass yourself with personal attacks and again you are wrong. He went in with 3 jedi because it is better to be safe than sorry. You ever see 1 cop coming to arrest someone and take them to jail, or are there a number of them? Thought so. Sidious would NOT have been arrested because it was his word, whom the senate trusted, against Jedi, whom the senate did NOT trust. Try again.

He wanted to kill Sidious because he was amped for it. His Form shows you the true thrill of Battle and dueling. That's why it leads to the Dark Side.
^are you kidding me? Where are you pulling this crap from? As the leader or co leader of the Jedi council he realized while fighting Sidious that the only way to ensure the survival of the Jedi Knights was to destroy the Sith lord, because as we know the first priority of the Sith has always been to take out the Jedi, so once again you are wrong.

Lörd Sorgo
Sorgo no need to embarass yourself with personal attacks and again you are wrong. He went in with 3 jedi because it is better to be safe than sorry. You ever see 1 cop coming to arrest someone and take them to jail, or are there a number of them? Thought so. Sidious would NOT have been arrested because it was his word, whom the senate trusted, against Jedi, whom the senate did NOT trust. Try again.

No need to embarass yourself by justifying an opinion as venerable fact, Tdtd.

Yoda went alone to capture Sidious.

Anakin and Kenobi only took each other to defeat Dooku.

And Mace? He took FOUR Jedi with him. He knew Sidious would probably smash him with the Force or with a Lightsaber but they still went on an ARREST mission.

Four Jedi going to take down one Sith Lord is not common occurance. It was usually two. Same with Maul. Same with Dooku.

They knew he had considerate power.

Try again . . . But don't fail next time.

Yeah, and a Jedi's priority is not to practice Sith Technique. If he was acting normal, he shouldn't have wanted him dead. He should have formally arrested him. His job was not to kill him at that Office and his agenda should not have changed. The Jedi do not kill an unarmed prisoner UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Revolver Ocelot
I always wondered why didn't Palpatine simply flap his hand and send Mace flying out the window. Maybe the thought simply never occured to him.

tdtd

Fishy

tdtd
Thank you

Lörd Sorgo
Telling me I'm embarassing yourself while coming up with zero arguments and no common sense is a good way to lie to yourself, as you've proven with every post. Since you've embarassed yourself enough, I guess another few times won't hurt.

Common sense? It's makes perfect logical sense. Although I've seen instances where Logic doesn't apply with you, so . . .

Zero arguments? You're obviously retarded. What the hell do you think I'm doing right now?

1. No, he didn't think he was the only one in the Order to do it. He knew Mace was capable and Mace proved himself until he got screwed over.

2. Your assumptions are as good as mine. This means, according to you of course, your argument is just as weak as mine.

He brought three friends because he knew he was facing a powerful entity. Bottom line.

Now we may move on.

3. You obviously do not understand the direct principal of my point.

Mace brought four Jedi because he feared Sidious was a powerful threat.

You usually do not bring Four against one.

This Forum could be used as an Example.

How many times do you see a Four on one thread?

Okay. Now how many times do you see a Two on one thread?

If the number is two or larger, the singular existing threat is usually large or assumed large, just as Mace thought.

Like you said, Two has more of a chance to extinguish a threat.

Denial? Wow, now you're switching things around for your benefit. I smell a hypocrit. You're NOT providing facts. Get over it. Your debate is as good as mine. Saying mine is worse is pure arrogance, especially considering you have no source to back it up.

Lörd Sorgo
Capturing and destroying aren't the same thing. You don't destroy the Sith if they are still alive... Try again.

Also Mace was already going to Sidious with 3 other Jedi to tell him the war was over and to relieve him of his duty's, he didn't take 3 Jedi with him because Sidious was a Sith Lord he would have done so if Sidious was still the politician Mace thought he was.

Mace did what he knew he had to do, he did not turn to the Dark Side....

Killing and destroying aren't the same thing. Destroying something isn't always killing it... Try again.

Mace did NOT go there with three Jedi because he thought Palpatine was a damn politician!

So, If Anakin had not come to Mace telling him of Palpatine's true identity, Mace would have taken a trip all the way to the Chancellors office with Four Jedi?

^ Wrong. Why would he need to travel there if he didn't think Palpatine was a Sith Lord?

I didn't say he had turned to the Dark Side. I said his Form was slowly dominating him.

tdtd
But you're wrong and your arguments are weak, and again personal attacks only make you look foolish to go along with your weak arguments and illogical speculation.

Lörd Sorgo
But you're wrong and your arguments are weak, and again personal attacks only make you look foolish to go along with your weak arguments and illogical speculation.

^ You just personally attacked me. That means you contradicted yourself and it indicates you're committing hypocrisy.

Good job!

I have just as much leverage as you do to call your arguments weak.

Do I? No. You're usually the one to personally attack someone and quite frankly I'm tired of your foolish and perpetual Hypocrisy.

Go look at the thread when we're talking about Vodo. You call me an Idiot out of nowhere.

I reported that crap, by the way.

You're uncalled for and I've seen you commit the same shit you constantly complain about.

Congratulations! You've failed!

tdtd
Me calling your arguments weak is an attack? How did I contradict myself? LOL learn how to debate. You've reported me? LOL Rex should have a laugh at this one... Keep trying sport.. I hear they are offering debate 101 at your local community college.

Lörd Sorgo
Me calling your arguments weak is an attack? How did I contradict myself? LOL learn how to debate. You've reported me? LOL Rex should have a laugh at this one... Keep trying sport.. I hear they are offering debate 101 at your local community college.

Wow . . . You just don't understand.

I can see why you asked me that and let me answer it for you.

I haven't personally attacked you yet and you busted out whining about how I personally attack you and how low it is, yet you're doing it yourself!

You called my arguments weak, correct?

I could consider yours weak as well. Just as much. Considering we both lack proof and have been debating, we are fairly equalized considering we've utilized Logic.

Yet you seem to be the Arrogant one out of both of us.

You act as if you're superior and your pathetic attempted rebuttals usually involve you laughing without a relevant reply or some stupid contradictive subliminal insult to try to deteriorate me OR just some petty one liner joke that's usually improvised or is just really old.

And yes, when you're constantly calling my arguments weak and calling me an idiot, you're directly attacking me.

Rex won't be laughing at this one. I can guarentee it.

tdtd
What the hell are you babbling about? Did you just whip out your thesaurus on that cute little verbal rampage of yours? I don't know who wouldn't laugh at this crap.

Lörd Sorgo
What the hell are you babbling about? Did you just whip out your thesaurus on that cute little verbal rampage of yours? I don't know who wouldn't laugh at this crap.

^ Ah see. You've already commited one of the things I've mentioned.

You're so predictable, that's it's something to laugh at.

I'm babbling about something that you cannot obviously understand nor comprehend.

Damn, sucks to be you.

tdtd
No, you're babbling period. I'm glad my "predictability" humors you, as you've humored the rest of us with your infallible logic.

Lörd Sorgo
No, you're babbling period. I'm glad my "predictability" humors you, as you've humored the rest of us with your infallible logic.

You haven't humored any of us with your fallible logic.

I'm babbling period? I predicted that too! Another petty rebuttal.

I'm done playing Semantics with your sorry ass.

Toodles.

tdtd
Ok thanks for embarassing yourself come back when you're ready, with your 'predictibility'.

Lörd Sorgo
Ok thanks for embarassing yourself come back when you're ready, with your 'predictibility'.

I am now.

You just commited the first and last prediction I posted in that one post.

"Irrelevant yet petty rebuttal".

Thanks and toodles.

DarkLordDeagle
stfu u retards obi1 kood kick dooku's ass but with grievous and kit he'd be buggered but im ds so dooku wood win

Council#13
Please be serious.

Obi-Wan's Soresou was extremely advanced (Kenobi was the greatest Soresou master of his time), and Dooku had to Force Throw Obi-Wan away in order to defeat him; he knew he could not best Kenobi through saber fight alone. In LOE (and in the Clone Wars) Dooku had difficulty defeating Grievous, as is said in LOE, Dooku was "hard pressed" to beat him. With Grievous, Obi-Wan, and Kit Fisto attacking him, I doubt Dooku would have the time to Force Throw, Electricute, or Crush any of them.

Kit Fisto was one of the finest swordsmen in the galaxy by many accounts (e.g. starwars.com, Wikipedia, Cestus Deception, LOE, Episode III novelization, etc.) which is one of the reasons why he was chosen to arrest Palaptine (ignore the fact that he was owned by Palaptine)
Kit Fisto would be smashing attacks against Dooku. Shii-Cho (acording to Cestus Deception) is very aggressive, like Djem-So. So if the two are alike in the way of using brute strength and huge amounts of aggression, Dooku would grow exhausted of having to block Grievous's various attacks along with Kit's. In the novelization of Episode III, Anakin's huge smashes tired Dooku out greatly. Obi-Wan would probably be seen as the greatest threat, and Dooku would know he cannot beat Obi-Wan through the saber, and will attempt to use the Force (as can be seen in Episode III). However, I doubt he will have the time to access the Force with Kit and Grievous attacking him. He would also probably not have the time to access the Force to "crush" or "electricute" Grievous or Kit.

If, as people have stated, the trio need a lot of room to manuvere, the creator of this thread never stated WHERE in the Temple the battle is being taken place, so it could be in the Council Chambers, the Room of A Thousand Fountains, or the Main Hall way, or even the Jedi Archives. Some (much) of this battle depends on location. Dooku would have the advantage in the Room of A Thousand Fountains, Council Chambers, and the Archives, but he would lose definately in a wide open space.

tdtd

Lörd Sorgo
Keep at it big boy, you're funny.

One more pathetic heap of semantical bullshit to add to the crap pile.

Who's embarrassing themselves now, son?

Council#13
no expression happy belated birthday Sorgo

tdtd
Sorgo, you can stop now your embarassment isn't funny anymore

Fishy

darthsith19
Okay, you want proof?
http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/novel/f20050125/index.html

Hope your happy. Now you can see that he not only got the script but got to talk to people at Lucasarts such as Sue Rostoni, Pablo Hidalgo (Episode III Set Diarist), and Jonathan Rinzler (author of The Making of Revenge of the Sith).

Uh huh. Where did you get that figure?

Since when did it take alot of skill to hold up your lightsaber a block some lightning? AOTC Obi-Wan did it with ease.

LOL, yeah, except I times it with a stob watch. feel free to do it yourself if you don't believe me. Only don't lie about what you got.

Grievous moves, Obi-Wan moves to. And Kit, being one of the strongest Jedi in the Order, can block lightning.

Maybe.

So what? Why the hell did you post that?

If you want to, don't know why you would.

Sure you did.

No, he didn't. Read LOE.

Yes, it means as much as an EU book. So now you have one EU book on your side. Big deal. Hey, the databank also says GG beat Asajj and Durge at the same time, try telling that to Faunus or anybody else with common sense.

When were they ever blocking bolts?

tdtd
Sorgo doesn't know what he's talking about.

Lörd Sorgo
Ah, I see. Thanks for the enlightenment on that issue.

Moving on.

When Lightning hits you from the sky, Do you go fifty feet back like Mace did or fifteen feet back like Anakin did?

No. You shake up a bit and fall on your ass. Maybe a rare case were you fly back two to three feet.

It isn't an easy thing to do. Kenobi was damn good at using a defensive Form. I can imagine a defensive Form would be extremely effective at blocking that kind of shit.

Put down your stop watch and try looking at the Time Record at the top of the . . . Uh . . . Legal version of RotS.

quote:
I thought Kenobi was supposed to be blocking the Lightning from destroying Grievous. If Grievous moves, Dooku just turns his hand and ZAP! If Kit ran over, Dooku would use his available hand to put Kit down like the dog that he is.

Grievous moves, Dooku intesifies his Lightning and one of the strands breaks through and pierces Grievous before Kenobi has the chance.

And Kit, having the most simple Lightsaber form (One that is taught to younglings) and getting killed by Sidious within seconds, doesn't dodge Lightning.

No, He did.

Because you said Dooku can't use one hand and shock someone and use the other to Duel. That's bullshit. I have provided evidence that he can.

Read post above.

You think because you cannot, others cannot?

Yeah, he did. Watch the cartoon.

Of course Grievous did. That's what happened. Who the hell would deny that?

Oh sorry about that. I was wrong about that. Bad on my part.

zod360
Dooku would not be able to take out any of them with lightning. His lightning sucks. Grievous is shown to be able to easily deflect heavy blaster fire from a ship in the CW cartoons easily. He would be able to block Dooku's weak lightning. And Shii-Cho may be basic bit is also the 2nd most defensive form. And Kit mastered it. He would be able to block it. And it is obvious that Kenobi would be able to block it. I don't even have to explain why.

The only way Dooku takes them all out with lightning is if he uses it while he is dueling (so using one hand to cut with his saber, and the other to wait for his opponent to be at a disadvantage and blast them with lightning), though it is questionable whther he would even be able to do that.

Fishy
CW actions are overreacted what happens in there shouldn't be seen as something they can do normally... in the movies GG would never have been able to block that..

zod360
Maybe he wouldn't have been able to do it as easily, but I doubt he wouldn't be able to block it. I don't really know anything about Grievous outside ROTS and the CW cartoon, so I can't say for sure or give any other evidence.

zod360
Maybe he wouldn't have been able to do it as easily, but I doubt he wouldn't be able to block it. I don't really know anything about Grievous outside ROTS and the CW cartoon, so I can't say for sure or give any other evidence.

darthsith19
Yeah, except lightning doesn't come from your side, it comes from above you.

In AOTC? he wasn't that good yet, just ok. But he just blocked it like it was nothing. Like I said before, it's not really any harder to block than a blaster bolt. Cause it really doesn't come at you any faster.

Okay Sorgo, I did, I timed it, go time it yourself or shut up.

Uh huh. Just like Dooku did to Obi-Wan in AOTC?

No, he blocks it.

Lets see it.

Okay, there's about a .5% chance that you did.

LOE > cartoon

Your the only one I know that says it actually happened.

Lord Mader
are u serious? Obi can take count Dooku alone... In Rots Obi-wan didn't use his full strength he was having fun, at the end he didn't know that he would get knocked out and get crushed.

Darth Traya
Also, why is Schi-Cho that bad? Kreia makes a good point on this, it's sheer simplicity is it's strength.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>