sleater-kinney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mysterio69
anybody listen to them? i'm the only person i know who does.
http://www.sleater-kinney.com/

papabeard
they are OK, rather Hot.

badAssSoadFan13
well. did you read about roger waters wanting to get pink floyd back together?
it's in the latest issue of guitar world
Roger Waters wants Pink Floyd to get back together after the longest band-feud in history.
David Gilmour said that Pink Floyd was a thing of the past for him and that the stuff he's making now is just as good as the stuff he was making years ago.

badAssSoadFan13
sorry just a random comment..

Darth Revan
They're decent. Probably the only reason I've heard them is that they're (sort of) local.

SleaterKinney32
I love Sleater-Kinney! Heh, hence the name.. What's your favorite album??

mysterio69
a tie between 'dig me out' and 'the woods'
'the hot rock' too. all for different reasons.

Darth Jello
If you like sleater-kinney, check out my friends' band
www.supplyboy.com

mysterio69
hmmm...they're actually pretty good. but shy in comparison.

Darth Jello
Their newer stuff is better. Look for them and my sister outlaw on myspace.

SleaterKinney32
I didn't really care for the new album all that much. I prefer their older stuff.

mysterio69
oh well. you ever see them live? they kick ass. loud as hell.

SleaterKinney32
man.. i had the chance to see them live but i didn't.. i have no idea why, and i regret it. i'm sure they'd be awesome

mysterio69
Originally posted by SleaterKinney32
man.. i had the chance to see them live but i didn't.. i have no idea why, and i regret it. i'm sure they'd be awesome
blink you must!!! i've seen them at least 6 times and they get better and better and better...

SleaterKinney32
six times? you loyal fan, you. i'm not worthy of having them as my screenname haha. i'll see them live, are they touring this year by any chance?

mysterio69
over-seas i think. see them if you get a chance. you won't regret it.
the coolest show i with them was for the hot-rock tour. the opening band...the white stripes. what a show.

mysterio69
and now, they've broken up. son of a b*tch.

crazy_c
sleater kinney have broken up? Damn! I could have seen them last summer.... sad

SleaterKinney32
depressing, isn't it? maybe some cool band will come out of it though. they can't just stop making music forever...they're too good.

mysterio69
i have a feeling carrie and janet are gonna put something together. hopefully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.