Sagat vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unrealman
Sagat vs. Daredevil in a Street fighter who wins.

Blue nocturne
Sagat.

samishe
yeah sagat wins. too srong for matt to handle

Otus
I think the opposite... Sagat is strong, but wouldnt be able to touch DD, he is just too fast for Sagat. wink

samishe
Well Daredevil is fine but threre is one thing i hate about him.
Batman doesn't have any superpowers but he uses gadgets to be oficially called a superhero.
DD is supposed to be an ordinary human and he doesn't use gadgets, but fights like a super hero, and defeats stronger opponents.

Blue nocturne
DD sucks...sagat wins.

Droopy
DD would win like what otus said how would sagat touch DD

Gouki
I find that real tight, that Batman isn't superhuman or beyond human, and that he uses gadgets to get to or close to type of level.

Hoshi
sagat fought faster guys like vega , chun li , guy ,ryu and others.Sagat CAN touch DD

shin_remy
Sagat wins, Sagat is a class 2 fighter DD lose

Droopy
Originally posted by Hoshi
sagat fought faster guys like vega , chun li , guy ,ryu and others.Sagat CAN touch DD

Whats your poimt DD could hit him to DD is a olympic level athlete and gymnist you dont get much faster than that

MadMel
u kinda do get faster if you have ki...right??

samishe
Originally posted by Hoshi

You know, DD maybe a human but he somehow has Superhuman speed.

shin_remy
Originally posted by MadMel
u kinda do get faster if you have ki...right??

Nice said!!!!!!! that's 100% true, youre getting stronger as well. that is one of the things that i always think of by a battle. thats why i give it most of the times for, Kof, SF, DBZ etc etc

they can raise there level, untillthey reach a new kind of level of speed and strenght

Droopy
Originally posted by shin_remy
Nice said!!!!!!! that's 100% true, youre getting stronger as well. that is one of the things that i always think of by a battle. thats why i give it most of the times for, Kof, SF, DBZ etc etc

they can raise there level, untillthey reach a new kind of level of speed and strenght

Yeah but these are like two different worlds fighting then DD has KI to he is a martial artist aswell

Blue nocturne
Who says sagat is slow?

Blue nocturne
Sagat has this IMO..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.