Hating Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShinobiRikari
This has been a very stressful day. I'm starting to really hate life.

I was going to ask my friend to go to the prom with me as friends, but he ended up asking another one of my friends, so I'm all alone now.

I fell asleep in History, teacher didn't notice, but still.

Because of the idiots in Chem, we didn't get any work done, and chemistry's my favorite class.

I freaked out about a vocab quiz in English, and ended up not taking it, or listening at all.

Everyone was hyped up about Junior Prom today, and I felt like killing them all.

I hate life. Right now, I want to sit in the dark corner and rock back and forth.

JacopeX
youre exaggerating

a1hsauce
you 3 options...dont go to the dance

go alone

CowGurl up and ask someone to go

Ladyluck
petpet

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by JacopeX
youre exaggerating
Nope, not in any way.

Originally posted by a1hsauce

go alone

I'm going to go alone, but yeah.

Morgoths_Wrath
life's a b*tch, and then you die

fact of life, get over it

(btw, if you hate life for those reasons you mentioned...brace yourself)

a1hsauce
well then be happy about that..turn it around dont let the fact that youre going alone drag you down.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari

I was going to ask my friend to go to the prom with me as friends, but he ended up asking another one of my friends, so I'm all alone now.

Because of the idiots in Chem, we didn't get any work done, and chemistry's my favorite class.

I freaked out about a vocab quiz in English, and ended up not taking it, or listening at all.

Everyone was hyped up about Junior Prom today, and I felt like killing them all.

I hate life. Right now, I want to sit in the dark corner and rock back and forth.

how pathetic...Life is full of twists and turns...you have to deal with it

Lord Paradise
You do not hate life. You hate several of the events of today. There's more to life than the negative things.

Focus on what you're doing right now: KMC and whatever else. That's good, right? All else is but an illusion. You are one with the positive aspects of your life.

mysterio69

no expression yeah. that sucks. i feel so bad for you. i really do.

no

ShinobiRikari
Okay, you're right, I hated today. no expression

Coma White
dont give up!

Lightningrod
Okay, you're right, I hated today. no expression

why go to far...

Lord Paradise
There are three ways to forget the negative aspects of your life (without alcohol):

1. Reading

2. Meditating

3. Video games

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by a1hsauce

go alone

Yes. Ask a guy to go.

Morgoths_Wrath
hey man, it could be worse

you could be this guy

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~bushnell/english-30/materials/new_church/fox_rack_x480-g4.jpeg

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
There are three ways to forget the negative aspects of your life (without alcohol):

1. Reading

2. Meditating

3. Video games
1 and 3 are out.

I was forced to read the Great Gatsby, and now i don't feel like reading.

I don't have a gaming system, cause my parents are weird.... normal I play Melee at school, but my teacher had to leave early. Maybe I'll go onto Gaia.....

Morgoths_Wrath
I was forced to read the Great Gatsby

forced? that was a good book!

ShinobiRikari
Forced as in I had 3 hours of sleep, and you're talking about some druken party that I really don't care about. We analyzed chapter 3 for an hour and a half. How much can you say about a party??????

Morgoths_Wrath
Forced as in I had 3 hours of sleep, and you're talking about some druken party that I really don't care about. We analyzed chapter 3 for an hour and a half. How much can you say about a party??????

alot, if you look hard enough

but to some people it's just a party, tr00

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
life's a b*tch, and then you die

fact of life, get over it

(btw, if you hate life for those reasons you mentioned...brace yourself)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.