Darth Malak and Revan Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS), Anakin(ROTS), and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell Knight
Takes place in Kamino.

tdtd
Revan and Malak

DarthBanevv
Hmm. I doubt Malak is on par with Dooku. But even if Dooku did kill Malak while Obi and Anakin hold off Revan he wouldn't be fast enoguh to get over there. Obi and Anakin would be dead and Dooku would have to face Revan alone. So Dooku gets wasted. I give this one to Revan and Malak.

tdtd
Yea it will end up being Dooku vs. Revan then your guess is as good as mine since we know very little of Revan's lightsaber abilities.

Darth Subjekt
wouldn't a force choke from Anakin suffice to kill Revan? I mean I don't want to seem like a fanboy or whatever you want to call it, i just never understood why they don't use those types of powers on one another. So like if Anakin was choking Revan and then OB1 went over and started to open a can of lightsaber whoop ass, wouldn't they be able to win? Especially with Dooku's lightning?

tdtd
Yea assuming Revan would allow himself to be force choked. Since Revan is vastly superior to Anakin that wouldn't happen. And you can force push the person force choking you, to get out of it.

Darth Subjekt
oh well see i didnt know that. I always figure that you could, but Ive never seen it so I wasnt sure. But what about the lightning?

tdtd
It was never shown that Anakin learned force lightning. In fact he had that suit before he had a chance to learn. It can be logically assumed that Revan as a Sith Lord, knew force lightning. What level of the lightning he mastered is still unknown, however we know Dooku's lightning was very weak. Either way Malak and Revan are too strong.

Darth Subjekt
yea i meant Dookus lightning. I know that Anakin cant do it...other than in the game. And theres different levels of electricity? I know in terms or our current and voltage and shit, but as a pure form of lightning from the darkside...

Was Palp's lightning one of the strongest? "Now you will experience the full powerof the darkside." *cooks yoda* ?

w00t2112
No, DE Sidious had it, however Sadow and NJO Luke arguably had better, Sadow could blow up a star with his, and NJO Luke could insta kill with his emerald lightning.

Subjekt. we are talking in terms of EU power, force lightning and force choke are common knowledge amongst the Sith, however when one Sith is superior to another, the weaker Sith's attack, can easily be rendered useless.

Read some of the other threads regarding, Luke, Ragnos, Kressh and Sadow, they're give you some idea on just how powerful, the most powerful characters of SW are.

darthsith19
Revan beats Anakin and Obi-Wan, Malak and Dooku go at it. After beating the shit outta Obi and Ani Revan goes over to Dooku and pwns him. Malak may or may not die.

jollyjim311
How old is Revan supposed to be, during Kotor, anyone know? I've played Kotor and I don't see why he is seen as being so good. He's powerful, I know, he "showed a large amount of control over the dark side" according to most people here. But why do people think that he is leagues above the likes of Mace Windu, Anakin, and Obi Wan, who were some of the most powerful Jedi in "The Golden Age of the Jedi" and who have been tested and strengthened by war?

I say Anakin and Obi Wan could hold Revan off quite well, while Dooku deals with Malak. Then the three use a balance of force and saber skills to take out Revan.

tdtd
I don't think anybody knows how old Revan is but he looks relatively young and he is considered very powerful.

Faunus
Thirty or so tops, probably.

Darth_Frobo
Well, lets see they won a war for the republic, then turned, kicked the republics ass killed countless jedi/mandalorians/echani then revan turned on the sith and singlehandedly defeated the sith army. They were the dark lords of the sith in a time of powerful jedi and they were students of the teachings of the ancient sith(ragnos,sadow etc.) and Revan was a student of all the forms(Note:i am not saying he mastered all of them, though according to kotor he learned at an exceptionally fast rate, that being said there's no evidence supporting said claims) and he studied extensively from tulak hord's holocron(The greatest sith duelist ever.) This would imply a level of power far beyond that of our PT friends, that being said we don't know enough to make an infromed descision the only judge of power we can make is by what they've achieved and even then it's implied at best.

Darth_Frobo
31 I think, I read somewhere he was 25 at the begining of the mandalorian wars which lasted two years, then the sith war which was another two, then two yearss later kotor 2 occured, however I can't find my source at this time as my sister managed to return my pc to factory settings and erase all my files/favorites.

Darth_Frobo
Originally posted by w00t2112
No, DE Sidious had it, however Sadow and NJO Luke arguably had better, Sadow could blow up a star with his, and NJO Luke could insta kill with his emerald lightning.

Subjekt. we are talking in terms of EU power, force lightning and force choke are common knowledge amongst the Sith, however when one Sith is superior to another, the weaker Sith's attack, can easily be rendered useless.

Read some of the other threads regarding, Luke, Ragnos, Kressh and Sadow, they're give you some idea on just how powerful, the most powerful characters of SW are.

In all fairness sadow and kresh could throw stars through the force not use lightning to blow them up, Ragnos being one of the most powerful charachters in the sw universe, while i agree with you 120% his power (much like that of Revan) is based off of what we know about his time period and his accomplishments, not of any specific display of power so if we're going to consider him,(and freedon Nadd for that matter) among the most powerful we'll have to do so with other charachters who've accomplished a great deal(read:revan,Nadd) otherwise we'll have to consider these charachters unknowns, which is just stupid.

zephiel7
What the...

This thread is only slightly overkill, I mean Revan and Malak would murder the opposition. Revan could do this by himself really, adding Malak in is just overkill.

Considering Revan's superiour force abilities (force storm per the Rakatans), saber combat (battle precognition, defeating Malak empowered by the Star Forge), defeating Mandalore and Yusanis in a duel by the rules of their respective cultures, mastery of echani precognition, and pretty much being the best damn Jedi/Sith of his time, Malak is unnecessary.

w00t2112
Zephiel, thats leaning more to a biase comment, Rots Obi and Anakin were no weaklings, neither is Dooku.

However Revan concievably takes this, although it will be somewhat of a hard fight, Revan whilst strong, is not in the same league as the Ancient Sith, Freedon Nadd nor Kun. Meaning that this fight will still be somewhat diffcult for Revan, not too much of a challenge, but still somewhat of one.

tdtd
What he said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.