A Small Legal Question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hearteclipse86
Alright, my dad got in a car accident tonight. (He's just fine wink ) The persone, he got in the accident with, was not only driving on the wrong side of the road, but also tried to run away (he got caught stick out tongue ) (And there was som'n else I don't remember). Mom said whe thinks he should go to prison. I'm not very bright in the legal world, so if anyone can answer this question, answer it please!messedhould he have gone to jail for (insert period of time here)?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by hearteclipse86
Alright, my dad got in a car accident tonight. (He's just fine wink ) The persone, he got in the accident with, was not only driving on the wrong side of the road, but also tried to run away (he got caught stick out tongue ) (And there was som'n else I don't remember). Mom said whe thinks he should go to prison. I'm not very bright in the legal world, so if anyone can answer this question, answer it please!messedhould he have gone to jail for (insert period of time here)?

Depends what his criminal record was like wink

Vinny Valentine
Yes He should go to jail, for 3-5 years.

Morgoths_Wrath
either that or take away his license forever

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yes He should go to jail, for 3-5 years.

confused

glad you're not a judge

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
confused

glad you're not a judge

laughing

Makedde
Originally posted by hearteclipse86
The persone, he got in the accident with, was not only driving on the wrong side of the road, but also tried to run away

Well, that's dangerous driving, for a start. Fleeing the scene is also a crime. He should at least be given community service, and maybe a suspended sentence.

hearteclipse86
Thanks guys smile...

ROYALGUARD
6 months in prison according to california standard

or fine of 10k bail

added with revoked liscence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.